Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

View Poll Results: Give Dcreep another chance since he never did anything anyone else does on a daily bases?
Give DCreep another chance, since other people kept bringing it up? 1 50.00%
Free DCreep, this is not a fucking Democracy! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 08:13 PM   #26
edible_eye

drew -

this has not only gone on long enough, it has proven you to be a travesty of the man i once believed you to be. i enjoyed your posts, enjoyed the person you brought to this site, enjoyed the rough-edged persona i came to believe was you. what you turned out to be, when all was said and done, is a desperate man hell-bent on grabbing whatever scrap of attention possible - and for what, really? do all these posts you've made this past day help you to feel that you're "walking the walk"?

you can't call alkilyu on his merits as a man because he's a man far beyond your understanding of what a man should be.

alkilyu not only walks the walk, he kindly steps aside when the ladies pass and does it the way a gentleman is supposed to. all this bullshit waah-waah-waah regarding whatever slight you believe has come your way has painted you in a light equivalent to a temper tantrum prone child. you're out of control, man and it's sad. it's really sad.

please - do yourself a favor and walk away. after a week or three, all of this will seem pretty ridiculous in retrospect. take your anger and build a kick ass guitar - funnel it into a project and let it go.

let it go.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:24 PM   #27
WolfMoon

Quote:
I asked her how she felt about a heavily tattooed 6' 180 ld man, she said i think you got the wrong idea
Simple enough.When a lady says NO she means NO!

Not a hard thing to comprehend, really.

This is where the 'stalker' thing comes in, I guess.Most guys know when to back off.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:43 PM   #28
Binkie

There's only one person really getting down and dirty and talkin' shit here. Man, the internet must be a big ol' pain in the ass cause you can't immediately knock out someone who dismantles your ass, like Al and EPS, hands it right back to you, gives you a pat on the back, and sends you on your way.

Now normally I post pictures of a dog in a hat talkin' shit... but I'ma branch out today and post a picture of a dawg in a hat talkin' shit:

"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 02-12-2005, 08:47 PM   #29
edible_eye

wait, wait, WAIT!

binkie, i have to know -

is your avatar a pic of a bloody egg being pumped out of an ovary?
Old 02-12-2005, 08:49 PM   #30
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Quote:
I asked her how she felt about a heavily tattooed 6' 180 ld man, she said i think you got the wrong idea
Simple enough.When a lady says NO she means NO!

Not a hard thing to comprehend, really.

This is where the 'stalker' thing comes in, I guess.Most guys know when to back off.
Amen, sister. But just when you think things are over... ugh. This situation sucks.

Binkie- Awesome.

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 02-12-2005, 08:57 PM   #31
Binkie

WTF?? Lol.

It's like an ink-blotch... you see what you wanna see, e_e. :lol:

No, it's actually a closeup of my bathmat. Where the blood came from, I won't say. >.>
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Old 02-12-2005, 09:23 PM   #32
thadon

I'll give everyone 3 weeks to meet me to fight, box, grapple, whatever,
So we can meeat wherever but the the cost is split. But they have to be from the site!

Lets not talk shit lets put our $ where are mouth is!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:24 PM   #33
edible_eye

Old 02-12-2005, 09:32 PM   #34
Binkie

Oh man... that guy almost puked up as much shit as the author of this thread!

Trick Daddy says, "If you can't carry on an intellegent and respectful dispute in a mature manner, then you need to..."

Old 02-12-2005, 09:33 PM   #35
thadon

Hey EE I'd still fight after yacking mofo!
Old 02-12-2005, 09:58 PM   #36
edible_eye

fighting's easy. it's knowing when to quit that's difficult.

Old 02-12-2005, 10:02 PM   #37
thadon

i've had to fight all my life so whats up
Old 02-12-2005, 10:04 PM   #38
edible_eye

Old 02-12-2005, 10:34 PM   #39
thadon

With all that's been said 3 weeks whats wrong bitches too scared?
Are you men or mice?
That's All ?

DREW EVANS ask around assholes
Old 02-12-2005, 10:46 PM   #40
thadon

b ecareful with them babie rabbitts lenny!
Old 02-12-2005, 11:18 PM   #41
Disfunction

Ban him already... A day, a week, a month or even a year won't be of much use if this is the kind of behaviour he enacts. I say, make it permanent.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 02-13-2005, 02:37 AM   #42
AlKilyu

Sorry folks, EPS and I were out drinking and dancing to Hank Williams III and missed most of this fun.

DoucheCreep: you didn't respond to my post you polesmoke, why not?

While most people here would gladly slap you back to being caucasin, and I for one have yet to walk away from a fight, how big of a douchebag do you have to be to get so pissed that you want to fight outside the site? Seriously! In your twisted reality you will, I know you will, take the fact that no one is going to spend their hard earned cash to buy a ticket to meet up with a thirtysomething douchebag who still rides a BMX as a victory. I can see it now:

"None of yall is gonna meet me to scrap yo so dis means you all pussies and I am da shiznit fo' real"

Douchebag.

Oh and how would your work feel if I sent them footage of you and Johnny Blades?

This

Oh and speaking of Johnny Blades, you two used to spar?
Something tells me it looked just like this

but sadder.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:56 AM   #43
drgnlvr

<sarcasm>Damn! This is better than an episode of Jerry Springer! </sarcasm>

Anyhow, Creep? Yeah, Even -I- can tell you're DCreep. Most people, when they say it's over, and they're going to drop it, DROP IT. That doesn't mean the other side drops it, and you keep trying to "explain" yourself (read: dig yourself deeper into a hole).

You may think you're being misunderstood, and you're really harmless, but Dude, you need some help. You are a stalker. Period, end of sentence. It doesn't matter if you're not saying anything "threatening" (which, incidently, telling someone you're going to kick their asses, in whatever way you choose, -IS- threatening), it's still scary as fuck.

It's also illegal.

So far, these nice people have been kind, and just suspended you temporarily. I'm assuming, from what's been said on many posts, that you have a long histiry with them, and they are taking that into consideration.

Count yourself lucky.

Think about this: You are in danger of losing your job. If you keep this up, I have no doubts that the Mods will take action, and contact your employer. That's step one.

Step two, I can confidently assume, will be to file charges against you. You think you're safe, since you're not stalking "for real-real"? Guess again, Creep. It -is- illegal, and there has been precident.

http://www.rednova.com/news/stories/.../story007.html

I don't know where you're from, or where you're at, but here in the US, threats like this are taken very seriously.

For that matter, if you're not in the US, Interpol takes these kinds of threats seriously. And if Interpol has to get involved, it could be classified under a terrorist threat . This happened about 4 years ago to a website called "Elfwood"*

Get out, now. Go somewhere to get some help, and find a life away from your computer, before you get yourself in too deep.

*Elfwood is a sci-fi/fantasy art site, with members across the globe, and one time someone threatened to firebombs each and every one of the mods. Needless to say, Interpol did get involved, and charges were filed. <--just for trivia and clarification.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:50 AM   #44
thadon

Awesome pics Al specially love the guy backflipping into the lake, and thatwas me punching myself in the face, fucking hilarious dude! Like fight club style, that's exactly how I feel right now after drinking that 1/5 of jack last night. And In't or still never threatenend anyone, that's pretty damn good. AL talked all sorts of shit, slap me back to bein caucasian,
I'm Latino/Asian douchebag. And like i said about you guys thinking i'm Johnny like I said, I nkow you guys are smarter than that check that douchebags ip address. Jeeez I'm one sorry bastard lately. Bad Times
Old 02-13-2005, 06:02 AM   #45
thadon

Oh Al respond to what post?

Dude, I'm so burnt out on all this fighting, you know y'all love me, I'm like an asshole cousin or somethig, It's over, My head hurts, this really got blown out of poportion, sorry, I say that with meaning waving a white flag, it's hard to fight with 50 moterfuckers, who are all kicking your ass, its like a whole family reunion kicking your ass at th same time.
It's all Squashed over here, for real.

"I LOVE YOU ALL!"
Old 02-13-2005, 06:24 AM   #46
thadon

T-stone says
Quote:
OK, I'll name the place. I'll meet you in Kabul, Afganistan, near the shop of Infidels Must Die. Wear a T-Shirt that says, "My Christian God makes your God suck His Christian Dick" with a picture of a naked woman on the back humping a camel.

That's just fucking hilarious!!!!
Old 02-13-2005, 08:22 AM   #47
edible_eye

Old 02-13-2005, 03:47 PM   #48
secretboy

Just what I need to do today, go poring over IP addresses because some fucker with a cablemodem is making threats.

Keep your testosterone-fueled antics away from these boards. You find a way to slip around and continue to make threats against users, I'll just have to find new ways to keep you away.

I thought I made myself clear, but apparently not. Go away. If there was a way to get back in anyone's good graces, it's ruined now. And you have no one to blame but yourself.

And now, back to making sure that any person with a cablemodem in the fucking Baltimore area can't post on these boards. Sigh.
Old 02-13-2005, 03:48 PM   #49
secretboy

Oh, and stop baiting him, people.

Thread locked.
Closed Thread