Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 AM   #51
vindicatedxjin

Well I knew that Jesus and Mary were mentioned...but I just thought that they were looked down upon as the bad guys which is the reason for the hate of Christianity. Anyways... Aren't Muslims trying to convert Everyone into Islam? Isn't that what they are called to do???Thats a different page from all the Osama talk.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #52
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
Can you not comeback with an accurate response that pertains to the subject that were speaking about? The only things you have to say are..."omg! your so stupid", or "your so retarded" or "look who I'm talking to" "my muslim friend listens to rock music" Come on...Say something that's USEFUL to the SUBJECT that were TALKING ABOUT. Instead of making yourself look like an ass by only insulting someone who isn't even wanting to talk to you in the first place.
I'd bother if I thought there was a chance the two of us could carry on an intelligent conversation.
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:02 AM   #53
Lord Whiskerton

http://www.soundvision.com/Info/Jesus/inIslam.asp

I believe that in Islam culture, Jesus's equivalent was known as Isa, but I am not completely sure on that.

Second Account that I doubt I'll be using: MiladyMalice
Lord Whiskerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #54
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinna5555 View Post
I'd bother if I thought there was a chance the two of us could carry on an intelligent conversation.

Well if you want my honest opinion, you are the only one destroying that possibility. At least I have something to say in contrast to your insulting jibberish.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:09 AM   #55
monti

i see you enjoy each other
ok lets continue
i dont know if you are so stupid
or my english not so good
but i repeat again the same thing
the world is in danger and this is bcz of people are stupid
maybe financial crysis is not trouble yet
but when it start to affect on people's means
then what??
people will start to steal from each other and so on.
this is the problem and guilty is cheaters from banks.
so all im saying is if somebody realize that there must be kind of a discipline to say to all people - please dont worry be gothic. Goths in any trouble are calm and happy. Thats all!!!

what about the link on our website on the sufi site is bcz we accept the teachings of peace that coming from everywhere. but this one is alive not just books. so we wanted to learn the path of love from a living Saint. Sheikh Nazim al-Haqqani is coming from bloodline of Prophet Muhammad s.a.s. and he is teaching the same as Jesus Christ was! More than that he say that our belowed Jesus will come on earth very soon! And he will be our king, king of sufis.

so the gothic lifestyle is not just freaking out on your clothes. for us for russians it is a life. because we living in such hard conditions but still we keep the faith in good. that is the way of gothic people - they patient peaceful and love the absolute and nature. that is what can save anybody in hard period that is coming because of FINANCIAL CRYSIS!

anybody who speak about sect or anything destructive - is crazy paranoic and for making insulting on innocent and good people must be answer.
monti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #56
Saya

Quote:
Listen Korinna, Goths, Emos, Punks, Scenekids, Indie heads, etc. etc. Do NOT fit in with what Islam stands for. All of those stereotypes/lifestyles are all very much influenced by rebellion and segregation of organized religion. Yes you could be christian and call yourself a goth...but most denominations in the Christian realm are significantly more lenient than Islam. Christians stand on their faith but most don't live by it as hardcore as Muslims do. Muslims live and breath by what they stand on...which is Allah and the quoran. This is why they hate Americans so much because we are a people who cannot be as hardcore as them....and its the plain truth....they DESPISE christianity due to the fact that they believe Jesus was a false prophet. And don't play stupid with me as far as what "goth" really is. I'm not myself "gothic" but I know enough to say that the goth girls I do know... love being sexy which some would call slutty...and are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from what an Islamic woman should be. Read up on Sufi...before you start accusing me of not knowing what I'm talking about.
Geo is a long time member here, is a metal head and a religious Muslim. Jesus fucking Christ on a tricycle, could you be more ignorant? Sufi Islam is pretty fucking moderate in itself, and all religions has its moderates and its extremists. I know a lot of Christians that are far worse than any Muslim I know.

And even for the Muslim girls who do follow a dress code, so fucking what? They can still listen to goth music, goth music can be pretty tame if they don't like anti-religious music and there's nothing wrong with wanting to cover oneself up. Do you think all goths dress "sexy"? Really?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 AM   #57
vindicatedxjin

Okay Monti, I'm sorry if we have gotten out of hand with this whole conversation. I understand what you are trying to say, but your beliefs just don't fit well with what I believe as a person. I respect your decision to stay true to your beliefs whatever they may be....but trying to coax people into joining your "group" just isn't very appealing...to me at least. If you really think that peace and love is the way to change things...well good for you...and good luck with that. I just don't see myself ever submitting myself to something like that where there is the possibility of me being brainwashed.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #58
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Geo is a long time member here, is a metal head and a religious Muslim. Jesus fucking Christ on a tricycle, could you be more ignorant? Sufi Islam is pretty fucking moderate in itself, and all religions has its moderates and its extremists. I know a lot of Christians that are far worse than any Muslim I know.

And even for the Muslim girls who do follow a dress code, so fucking what? They can still listen to goth music, goth music can be pretty tame if they don't like anti-religious music and there's nothing wrong with wanting to cover oneself up. Do you think all goths dress "sexy"? Really?

Duh...I was raised in a strict baptist church my whole life so I know how fucking extreme christianity can be... I already said that I understand that muslims can listen to as much goth music as they want and absolutely adore it... but when you actually put two and two together...ISLAM does NOT correspond well with what you classify as GOTH. Period.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #59
monti

im sorry to say that but you americans are brainwashed so hardly already that is hard to speak with you on a true way... what is this paranoya started today??? isnt it brainwashing of you by the TV?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #60
korinna5555

Quote:
Well if you want my honest opinion, you are the only one destroying that possibility. At least I have something to say in contrast to your insulting jibberish.
You know very little about Islam, and make VAST generalizations. Just because one Muslim you know from school says something (with her own mouth, as opposed to someone else's) DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
Every religion wants its converts, but you make it sound like the whole of Islam is trying to take over the universe.

Quote:
ISLAM does NOT correspond well with what you classify as GOTH.
Instead of just repeating that, why don't you explain HOW? Because I fail to see how Islam and a "goth" lifestyle aren't compatible.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #61
Mir

Russian (Chechnyan?) Muslim gawfs? Hilarious!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #62
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by monti View Post
im sorry to say that but you americans are brainwashed so hardly already that is hard to speak with you on a true way... what is this paranoya started today??? isnt it brainwashing of you by the TV?

I completely agree with you that the majority of Americans are brainwashed...you are right about this...which is why I refuse to watch the news or believe anything that government has to say...I know its all lies..and Its horrible that so many people allow themselves to be brainwashed... its they're choice though.. But this is what I'm trying to tell you...I don't like to follow ANY set group, sect, cult, or anything. I follow MY beliefs.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #63
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
Russian (Chechnyan?) Muslim gawfs? Hilarious!

Isn't it just completely insane?

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:24 AM   #64
Mir

jin - Do you refer to yourself as a gawf?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #65
monti

Yes you have to read up on what is between gothics and the inner sainthood which is sufism. they are equal!
just remember the path of all that people like Jesus or apostols and Muhammad and Moses or Budda or whatever they all were rejected by commnunity and they were suffering for truth. So i dont know what you imagine on that way but real clean good tidings are exist! and gothic in true way is its result!

and why you think the gothic churches and chapels are was bulld for?
its because gothic style teaching people be happy in hard ancient times of hunger and illness! gothic is a part of inner sainthood. and this part is coming up in hard times. thats all.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:26 AM   #66
Mir

Kill in the name of Peter Murphy. Praise be upon Peter Murphy. Peterullah-hu-lawlfur!
Old 08-19-2009, 10:29 AM   #67
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir View Post
jin - Do you refer to yourself as a gawf?
NOpe i don't refer myself to be anything.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #68
Mir

Bummer....
Old 08-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #69
Saya

Quote:
Duh...I was raised in a strict baptist church my whole life so I know how fucking extreme christianity can be... I already said that I understand that muslims can listen to as much goth music as they want and absolutely adore it... but when you actually put two and two together...ISLAM does NOT correspond well with what you classify as GOTH. Period.
Yeah, they do they exact things extremist Muslims do, like terrorism and treating women like subhuman servants. What the fuck do you think we classify goth as other than a adoration for goth music?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:32 AM   #70
korinna5555

Thanks for reminding me, Mir.

PETER MURPHY IS MUSLIM.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #71
Saya

Hahaha, forgot about that. Sufi too, isn't he?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:35 AM   #72
vindicatedxjin

Okay.... Today there are two ongoing developments in the world which carry with them all the necessary ingredients to bring down the western civilization as we know of it.... The first of these developments is the Islamic resurgence, which, many (not all) devout Muslims believe will be the final showdown between Islam and the infidels. They firmly believe this cataclysmic clash of civilisation will result in a guaranteed victory for Islam. With great aplomb they will refer to the Qur’anic verses (such as 2:30, 6:165, 7:129, 27:62) which firmly declare that only the Muslims are the rightful inheritors of earth. Allah has assured the victory of Islam by expropriating and usurping the land of the infidels and hand them over to the Muslims (verses 13:41, 21:44, 28:58). The Islamic world is patiently waiting for this ultimate victory of Islam—no infidel should bear any doubt on this mindset of great majority of Islamic diehards.

In contrast to the above mindset of the Islamic world, the infidel world, by and large, is in deep slumber...(aka everyone who isn't muslim) Note the incredible apathy, ignorance, neglect and sheer carelessness of the infidels’ state of mind. They are in the impression that the current Islamic terrorism will soon be a thing of the past, and the world will, once again, revert to the ‘world order’ which.... for several centuries, they have taken for granted. These easy‑going, ‘couldn’t care less’, gullible westerners still believe that Islam means peace. Alas, I have bad news for these apathetic western people.

Most Muslims consider America to be their main enemy because it is the world’s only super power and seems to stand in Islam’s way. Notwithstanding with such a unremitting hatred reserved exclusively for America, any non-Islamic country has the potential to win the main enemy title depending on the circumstances..

Muslims understand their jihad priorities very well and are aware of the need for tactical alliances that serve their purpose. Fourteen hundred years ago Mohammed had already set an example for this convenient strategy. He used to set up tactical alliances with potential enemies to keep them neutral, while he took on his adversaries—eliminating them one‑by–one....Islamic jihad exists in various forms: the military form is the best known. But Muslims are also engaged in other softer forms of jihad on a daily basis, especially in the West. Islamic organizations, mosques and Islamic centres are just few of the many battlefronts where Muslims work very hard to consolidate their presence in the West. In the beginning, they only wanted basic commodities such as halal food and places for worship. When this is duly satisfied by the infidels, they now demand Islamic sharia and their own Islamic holidays, not to mention their demand to influence the foreign policies of their host countries. There are thousands of Islamic organizations in the West whose job is to keep pushing their Islamic agenda to reshape the West. The message is loud and clear: conform to Islam or else face jihad, that is, Islamist terrorism. In other words, the host country must now become Islamic, even though the Islamic community is no more than microscopic in number. The West in general has come increasingly under the influence of the liberal left which promotes a culture of self-blaming for almost every fault in this world. The Europeans in particular has lost their sense of pride and has replaced it with a sense of guilt. They despise their history, values and the traditional family. An increasing number of women put off motherhood until late in life or even avoids it altogether, resulting in alarmingly dwindling birth rates. Christianity lost its influence in an increasingly atheistic society, leaving a spiritual and moral vacuum that is rapidly being filled by the influx of Islam.

Incoming Muslims perceive that the western societies are in a state of moral and social decay. Young westerners become easy prey for the Muslim predators, who waste no time to do what they do best: brainwashing those westerners and converting them into willing soldiers of Islam. Islam is not only a religion; it is also a political movement which actively works to seize power to establish the Islamic state known as khilafa.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #73
Mir

Derailment in progress. Goth music is shite anyway so misrepresentations/misunderstandings are no big deal.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #74
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Yeah, they do they exact things extremist Muslims do, like terrorism and treating women like subhuman servants. What the fuck do you think we classify goth as other than a adoration for goth music?
Its a subculture...a lifestyle...a music that promotes a lifestyle...a lifestyle that doesn't fit with Islam.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 08-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #75
korinna5555

Quote:
Sufi too, isn't he?
I'm pretty sure.

Quote:
Its a subculture...a lifestyle...a music that promotes a lifestyle...a lifestyle that doesn't fit with Islam.
I'll ask again, WHY THE FUCK NOT?!