Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 08-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #26
Serian

lolz Nice. He may remain entertaining, though. :3
Serian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #27
Vezio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts_Purple View Post
Well, going from the intro he's obviously a member of Mensa who neither reads nor listens to music.
Now THAT'S just insulting!! I read only non-fiction works, educational material. Which is why it's hard to choose a favorite author. And I love music, I just don't have a favorite artist. It may be Beethoven, Chopin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Ozzy Osbourne, or Jimi Hendrix. I play the Violin, Guitar and piano, and I am considered a Virtuoso at all of them.
Vezio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:00 PM   #28
Serian

Yay on all of them, though I also enjoy the Cello. :P The lack of fiction reading is a bit of a downer, though. There's so little imagination in non-fiction. Its simply the twisting of various facts.
Serian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:20 PM   #29
Hearts_Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vezio View Post
Now THAT'S just insulting!! I read only non-fiction works, educational material. Which is why it's hard to choose a favorite author. And I love music, I just don't have a favorite artist. It may be Beethoven, Chopin, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Ozzy Osbourne, or Jimi Hendrix. I play the Violin, Guitar and piano, and I am considered a Virtuoso at all of them.
Of course it is! Post something that doesn't read like bragging of your ginormous intellect.
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #30
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vezio View Post
Well aren't you interesting?! But cars aren't exactly my forte(even though I can take apart even a BMW and put it back together with a better performance in just a few hours, it's my half Mexican blood, the other half is Japanese). And I live in South Texas, so it's pretty much big modern cities surrounded by a forest. West Texas is a desert region, north Texas is a snowy urban area, and east Texas is a group of heavily forested towns and small cities.
Not interesting - just sleep deprived - really, very badly sleep deprived.

But you do get a couple of gold stars for the compliment.

Do you change the chips? I finally got a Beema, and I am in love with it. It's the only car I've ever owned (and I've owned a few) that you can drive for several hours and get out and not feel exhausted - plus its the only car that I've done 160km/h in and it felt like I was doing 60 (except for the countryside whizzing past).

Dream is to go to Germany and get on the autobahn with a sports car and redline it.

Come on over I can't fist fight for Guano, but we can talk cars.

What serious reading do you do? I didn't read fiction for a really long time - only recently started reading it again.

Your musical tastes sound like mine - all over the place.

**looks around - don't tell anyone but I have listened to Susan Boyle**

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #31
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss

Texas? . . . that's silly
Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #32
Vezio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Miss Sticky Kiss View Post