Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-08-2009, 09:53 AM   #476
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtrooper of Death View Post
Ug. You know it would be nice to ahve some people actually give a shit about what's going on. I mention that I've beeng getting over an ass kicking flu, nobody says anything at all. But somebody else mentions that they're sick and everybody gives them everything. Thanks people.
Will you shut the fuck up? Maybe we didn't notice. Maybe we didn't particularly care. None of us are duty-bound to fucking go "Awwww" every time something vaguely negative happens to you.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #477
Stormtrooper of Death

No I will not be quiet. You know why? Because I'm a person too, who has feelings and shit and you what? I'd like a little love every once in a while. I give people love all the fucking time and I don't get much. I don't complain all the time either.

Edit: you and some other people on here think you're the kinds and queens of all time, and I think you need to be de-throned.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #478
Duane

Well, that's true. Maybe they didn't notice, other people are suffering, too. Yeah, it'd be great for a bit of sympathy, but can't always get what you want.
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #479
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
I'm boring??!!! Well i'm sorry that I'm not as cool as you Ophelia! All I'm looking for is a little sympathy when something goes wrong for me every once in a while. Iive my life by kharma, and I'm always nice to people, whya re they not nice to me? C'mon people give me a break!
Relax dude, they don't mean anything by it. It's easier to be harsh to people through a medium that allows you to avoid that hurt puppy look on their faces. Some people's posts just stand out more than others and they tend to be the people who get the most responses. This is the law of the internets.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:26 AM   #480
Duane

Just don't do anything drastic to get more responses, especially if it's stupid. Don't be creating a persona just to be getting responses, either. That throws dirt on those who did so because their persona is just like them, or something.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #481
JCC

Quote:
No I will not be quiet. You know why? Because I'm a person too, who has feelings and shit and you what? I'd like a little love every once in a while. I give people love all the fucking time and I don't get much. I don't complain all the time either.

Edit: you and some other people on here think you're the kinds and queens of all time, and I think you need to be de-throned.
Don't you think that it would be unfair if I came into this thread and mentioned something fairly insignificant such as common sickness and then got mad at people when they were too busy doing other things, perhaps dealing with their own problems, to give you fleeting consolation so that your self-esteem issues will be abated for about ten minutes?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #482
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
Relax dude, they don't mean anything by it. It's easier to be harsh to people through a medium that allows you to avoid that hurt puppy look on their faces. Some people's posts just stand out more than others and they tend to be the people who get the most responses. This is the law of the internets.
This is true. Don't take it personally.

As for me, when I see "STORMTROOPER OF DEATH" I think subconsciously, hardass who doesn't need any sympathy and move on. I'll try to override your macho user name and remember you are a sensitive human STORMTROOPER OF DEATH.

^_^

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #483
JCC

Wow, in my last post I changed from 'I' to 'you' mid-sentence. Oh dear. I guess it's better that way; if I was to assume the role of Stormtrooper of Death for too long I may find myself taking on some of his grotesque attention-seeking characteristics.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #484
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
I didn't even notice. But then, I had to look up your earlier reference to "anomalous". Actually, I like it when I have to go look something up, learn something new.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #485
Mir

SoD: I love you!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #486
Duane

These damn pills are wearing off! I never thought I'd ever have to take anti depressants.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:24 PM   #487
the-nihilist

Sometimes I get into this really black mood where I have this irrational loathing and hatred for just about everything in existence. I've discovered it only occurs when I'm leaving work and I'm really hungry. Once I eat something it vanishes instantly. It's almost like I'm possessed by evil. It's really weird.
the-nihilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:27 PM   #488
Duane

I'm always just tired and lazy after work... wait... need to work on that one guitar piece for whatever, no idea...
Old 05-08-2009, 08:28 PM   #489
korinna5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
Sometimes I get into this really black mood where I have this irrational loathing and hatred for just about everything in existence. I've discovered it only occurs when I'm leaving work and I'm really hungry. Once I eat something it vanishes instantly. It's almost like I'm possessed by evil. It's really weird.
Maybe you're prone to hypoglycemia. I get really bitchy and depressed when my blood sugar is low.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE mosquitoes.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #490
Duane

Mosquitoes are bad... those damn Widow spiders are worse. Blah... man, fortunately none of those little fuckers are hanging around the store.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #491
korinna5555

I've never had any problems with spiders, but based on my reaction to mosquitoes.. I wouldn't wanna mess with a brown recluse or a black widow.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #492
Duane

It's the baby widows you need to watch out for the most, little fuckers can't control the venom output and end up giving you a lethal dose if they bite you.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:43 PM   #493
the-nihilist

Was out running and miscalculated how long it would take me to get back before dusk, and was assaulted relentlessly by horse flies. I sprinted for a mile and I think I pulled a muscle in my side by my ribs. I hate horse flies worse than mosquitoes, because they don't use any kind of anesthetic when they suck your blood, they just bite you. This is of course after they zoom past you right in front of your face.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #494
Saya

The reason I never want to visit Australia is because apparently their house spiders are massive, can't remember the name of the species, I think it was Cicero maybe who once said she found one in her bath tub and then posted a picture of the monster. I don't mind spiders but fuck I hate the big ones.

I hate mosquitoes just because when you're trying to sleep and you hear that annoying sound in your ear all night...What was that phrase? “If you think you’re too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.”

I have a terrible feeling of dread, like something really bad is going to happen soon.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #495
Duane

Whoa... my... it's not going away.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #496
korinna5555

Yeah, but with the pain.. you KNOW the horse flies are biting, and can avoid being eaten alive..

Saya, I second you on the feeling of dread.. :/
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #497
Saya

If I can be completely honest with you korinna, the only reason I'm putting any effort into arguing with you in the what are you eating thread is because it is distracting me from that feeling :/ I worry a lot but its rare to get like this. I had a panic attack Tuesday at work, so they sent me home and I hadn't been back yet, and I just can't shake this feeling.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #498
Duane

A mosquito could suck on your blood for a long time before you even realize it. Depending on how much your paying attention.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:52 PM   #499
the-nihilist

The worse of all though, is those gnats that relentlessly swarm around you. They're so tiny and yet they can cause you pain when they bite.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #500
Duane

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-nihilist View Post
The worse of all though, is those gnats that relentlessly swarm around you. They're so tiny and yet they can cause you pain when they bite.
Hey, upload a piece of your guitar playing into the project thread.