Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 05-25-2011, 11:56 AM   #176
Pineapple_Juice

Theres comlicting arguments here. Aside from the ridiculous notion that hating something is inhrently psychotic in some way, yo personally are arguing strictly over courtesy ad "sucking it up" for a friend. My point is that if she truly hates cjildren like se says, they obviously bring her a lo of emotional distress. Why does evryone even give a shit that she chooses to abstain from being in ther presence? Th kid bejng her best friends propert had fuck-all to do with znything, its still a child. Also like i sai before, im sure se doesnt go round her frrends house and hae nice leisurely chats about her future kid being a filty putresceet vermin. She doesnt harm cjildren, shes not about to stand there and glare at the cild whn its born. She just chooses to stay away. Being her oldest friend i am sure that she is well aware of honeythorns opinion on chilren and i doubt shes dumb enough to think that she will change her entire outlook for her when she wont even be near her own familys kids.

Ps, calling me dumb is sort of like telling a cow it eats grass, and expectjng it to be offended.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #177
CuckooTuli

My lack of interest in your evident self-esteem issues aside, the content of my post wasn't "You're a dumbass". It was, "You keep resorting to a dumb straw man argument. It makes you look like an idiot. Stop it."

As for the rest - I stand by the metal analogy. Sure, there's nothing to STOP you being a dickhole, and maybe a good enough friend will tolerate it. Doesn't make a dickhole into anything other than a peeing tube with extra perjorative.
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #178
Pineapple_Juice

I don't have self-esteem issues, and I don't think hating kids makes someone an asshole.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #179
Solumina

Well here let me paint a picture for the other side, one that is actually applicable. I have loads of friends who smoke, I refuse to be around them when they smoke. They know that I fucking hate it but some of them sometimes decide to smoke around me anyway, I won't stand for that kind of shit and will walk away and if they happen to try it at my home I will force them outside. I have no problem being around them when they aren't smoking, I don't mind being around them when they purchase their cigarettes, I find it terribly dull when they talk about things smoking related but I will tolerate a small amount of it. The way that I feel about smoking is the way that Honey feels about kids. It isn't like she is saying that she won't visit her friend if the kid is withing the same zip code, she just doesn't want to be in the same room and she isn't saying that her friend can't even mention baby related stuff, she just doesn't want the girl to prattle on about it. She recognizes that it is a part of her friend’s life but it isn’t something that she wants anything to do with.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:42 PM   #180
Alan

I just remembered why I can't stand honeythorn.
And for everyone here, notice how all the defenses to HT's position are just by making bad analogies. That analogy of smoking doesn't work. Sure, it's the same principle, but you're assuming we're going to be accept the premise "any type of hate is the same" and "if you hate something, you must accept all types of hate"
We won't.
We're talking about people, not a fucking smoke.

Here, would this be acceptable?
I refuse to be around homosexuals. My friends know that I fucking hate them but some of them sometimes decide to invite their gay friends anyway, I won't stand for that kind of shit and will walk away and if they happen to bring them to my home I will force them outside. I have no problem hearing about their social opinions, I find it terribly dull when they talk about homosexuality as a valid lifestyle but I will tolerate small amount of the topic. The way that I feel about homosexuals is the way that Honey feels about kids. It isn't like she is saying that she won't visit her friend if the kid is withing the same zip code, she just doesn't want to be in the same room and she isn't saying that her friend can't even mention baby related stuff, she just doesn't want the girl to prattle on about it. She recognizes that it is a part of her friend’s life but it isn’t something that she wants anything to do with.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:12 PM   #181
Pineapple_Juice

Ah, so the problem is indeed the fact that it is children she hates, as I previously said-and not a matter of being courteous or excessive.
Old 05-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #182
Alan

Fuck no, if anyone is arguing for etiquette fuck them.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:04 AM   #183
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
I don't have self-esteem issues,
"Calling me dumb is like telling a cow it eats grass".

If you can reconcile your above two statements with one another, then you must believe inelligence to be a curiosity observed in others but not possessed by yourself - yet you don't feel bad about yourself knowing this. So you must believe intelligence isn't really important.

Frankly, your posts in here make a lot more sense in light of that attitude.

Quote:
and I don't think hating kids makes someone an asshole.
I'm actually done with you. I refuse to clarify this AGAIN. Fuck it - NOW I'm calling you dumb, because you have consistently and stubbornly shown that label to be in line with your "argument" (which basically consists of bleating "Just cause YOO think kids are great!!", when, as I've explained MANY TIMES, I am neither a child-lover nor a child-hater.).
Old 05-26-2011, 02:15 AM   #184
JCC

Quote:
Ah, so the problem is indeed the fact that it is children she hates, as I previously said-and not a matter of being courteous or excessive.
It's both. I do think it's odd that it's children but even apart from that, how many times we heard this, expressed in so many totally crazy ways? If she just said 'I don't really like kids' then it wouldn't be so odd. Leaving the room when someone is smoking makes sense, it's bad for you. Having to run away from children is just bizarre.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #185
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
It's both. I do think it's odd that it's children but even apart from that, how many times we heard this, expressed in so many totally crazy ways? If she just said 'I don't really like kids' then it wouldn't be so odd. Leaving the room when someone is smoking makes sense, it's bad for you. Having to run away from children is just bizarre.
I have to wonder why someone would make friends or hang onto friends who have children if they 'hate' them so much. Maybe it's just so that they have something to bitch about? I apologize if someone has said that before. I did not go back and read through the thread.

I used to say that I 'hated' children when I was a teenager so that people wouldn't ask me to babysit. I didn't actually hate them, though.
Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #186
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
"Calling me dumb is like telling a cow it eats grass".

If you can reconcile your above two statements with one another, then you must believe inelligence to be a curiosity observed in others but not possessed by yourself - yet you don't feel bad about yourself knowing this. So you must believe intelligence isn't really important.

Frankly, your posts in here make a lot more sense in light of that attitude.

I'm actually done with you. I refuse to clarify this AGAIN. Fuck it - NOW I'm calling you dumb, because you have consistently and stubbornly shown that label to be in line with your "argument" (which basically consists of bleating "Just cause YOO think kids are great!!", when, as I've explained MANY TIMES, I am neither a child-lover nor a child-hater.).
That hurts. I thought we were friends!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:51 AM   #187
CuckooTuli

Just clear something up for me real quick: are you resorting to "I don't care (now that I'm really starting to look like an idiot)"-style pettiness because other members have now joined the tune of Honeythorn being an irrational dickhole and you were already floundering? Or is it just because you were already getting your ass kicked, and have simply run out of steam over a side you are, let's face it, just not good enough at arguing to defend?

I'll leave you alone and quit poking your ass before it becomes the outright sadism of mocking someone with vastly inferior cognitive abilities, if you'll just answer that one last quuestion. Colour me curious.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:19 PM   #188
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post
Just clear something up for me real quick: are you resorting to "I don't care (now that I'm really starting to look like an idiot)"-style pettiness because other members have now joined the tune of Honeythorn being an irrational dickhole and you were already floundering? Or is it just because you were already getting your ass kicked, and have simply run out of steam over a side you are, let's face it, just not good enough at arguing to defend?

I'll leave you alone and quit poking your ass before it becomes the outright sadism of mocking someone with vastly inferior cognitive abilities, if you'll just answer that one last quuestion. Colour me curious.
What the fuck are you talking about, bro? I'm not backing out of anything. Me not caring about you calling me dumb doesn't have anything to do with the children issue (which I never backed out of or changed my mind about). I have no idea which topic you're bleating on about right now-my cow statement or Honeythorn hating kids.

I can't answer your questions because they don't apply. But thank you soo much for sparing me from your proverbial poke of intellect and your totally br00tal argumentative skills. I'm seriously over here in shock from how smart you are. I'm weeping silent tears of admiration over your genius.

...Jesus Christ, dude. How are you not disgusted with yourself?
Old 05-29-2011, 06:38 AM   #189
CuckooTuli

Lulwut - "disgusted with myself"? You were making an irrelevant straw man argument. I pointed this out to you. You persisted in making it anyway, without even trying to qualify its relevance, despite the fact that I had told you several times that actually, it simply isn't true. I eventually called you an idiot. You basically agreed, and gave a schoolyard "Oh man, I'm sooo upset" response. I asked if you're really as dumb as you appear, or if you were just trying not to lose face after demonstrating your total inability to participate in an argument using logic. And now, you get all butt-hurt and tell me I should be disgusted with myself? Dude, seriously - what fucking planet are you on?
Old 07-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #190
Moon Raven

I am twelve, and I'm not at all like that. I think you mean MOST children. I just sit in my dark rooom writing poetry all day and reading Edgar Allan Poe.
Moon Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #191
slykitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
The only children I get along with are ones I'm forced to get to know because they're related to me in some way. Usually the quiet ones that are good with animals and like to talk about pirates. For the most part children annoy the hell out of me though, especially when they're the type running around screaming in public places and having tantrums about spilt drinks.

I prefer children to babies though. Babies just disgust me in every way. If by any chance I ended up getting pregnant one day, I'd hope against hope to give birth to a litter of kittens instead.
I totally agree with you. I cant stand a screaming kid. The only kid I want is my cat.
slykitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #192
wilson

fucking kids

After reading the thread about how people hate kids i thought i'd sit and ponder why i hate them too.
People say that they are the way they are because of the way they are raised. Maybe there is some truth in that but with mine, i'm not so sure.
I have always tried to be balanced with my kids, reward good behavior and even handedly punish bad. I have never hit my kids and i never shout at them.
I think I have been a good dad, always there if they need me. I give them space and respect but never spoil them by giving in to all their demands.
So, why are they so fucking selfish? Why don't they care about anyone but themselves? Why are they disrepsectful to everyone and everything?
I think it is because they see some other kid with the latest i-pod or i-phone and it's my fault that they don't have one. I am deemed the anti christ if I don't buy them one the instant they say they want one.
Well fuck them!
I'm done giving. I'm done driving them around.
My latest crime which has made me the most evil dad on the planet is telling my 18 year old daughter that, now she is working full time, she should pay some rent. I had to pay my parents when I started working and was happy to do so.
Anyway, it is up to her, she pays or leaves. It is probably best that she leaves now anyway, while she still knows EVERYTHING!
If I could go back and start again I would not have children. You give up so much for them and they just don't give a flying fuck.
If I'm to be honest, I would give my dieing breath to my kids, the problem is they would take it.
wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #193
shadowynne

you know... i trawled through this thread and i have realized something.

i always thought i disliked children but in reality i hate parents...
its the attitude of parents that pisses me off. the whole i have more rights than you because im too stupid to work the great mysteries of birth control attitude.
the whole, my child is my responsibility so its your responsibility too attitude. man your kids are your problem not mine.
and lets not forget the whole my kid is so special routine, yeah you know what? to the parent sure, but guess what i couldnt give two flying fuks if your progeny can take a shite by itself or can feed itself without having a seizure...

kids are fine, irresponsible holier than tho cockbag parents can fuk off tho...

i choose to not have children so i should not be burdened by someone elses kids...
shadowynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #194
Haejin

I was never too fond of kiddos till my brother had my nephew. I love that little fart to death. Would die for him.
Haejin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #195
mindless1

I never understood people like this. You see, I hate adults. I hate pervy older men, I hate rich politicians and self liars and cheating womanizers and the rest. Kids have yet to become the monsters adults are. my 2 cents.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #196
mindless1

a word of advice for the lonely child hating goths, sugardaddy.com
Old 10-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #197
Drew Keaton

Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Mortten View Post
I fucking hate when children are around me!
I know they are kids but I fucking hate this thing about them:

1 When you are enyoing yourself in calm place when all sudden this creatures arrive running and fucking screaming chasing each other in public places.

2.- When I'm watching movies on my ipod all alone and very amused and I feel a strage heat on my back that slowly transforms y a shadow and finally the head of fucking brat messing between me and my movie, after that is just questions like "what are watching?" "what did he do that??" "hey hey can I listen?" no idiot, I shall no share my entertaiment woth you, so fuck off.
(this also applies when you are drawing, writing, painting, listening music, etc.)

3.- Or when you are sharing a meal with your significant other at a restaurant, the conversation in great, the moment is pure and then "waaaaa! sniff sniff" a fucking brat just spilled his dr pepper on the table and now he's crying. Moment... ruinned.

4.- Or simply when you are eating something and they look at you with a look that says "give me".

Well that is all I guess
I'm a child hater too. Some people don't like them. There are people who don't like my dogs. That's ok. Don't be around them. I don't want to be around your kids!
Drew Keaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #198
Creepy Doll

Same experiences here. Always screaming and intruding, ruining public spaces for everyone else. Worse yet when people bring their undisciplined, screaming brats to work. X( As for me, I've had myself sterilized. I won't contribute to the problem.
Creepy Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #199
Gilgamesh

I hate children, which is why I refuse to have any of my own. They cry, they're dense, they're messy, impolite brats who just fuck your shit up. Now I realize that most kids are this way because of their upbringing, it's rare you find nice children. But most of them are either spoiled, or just plain rude.

I wish more people would realize if they're not going to raise their kids right, to not have ANY at all.
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote