Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #76
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindless1
But I already understood what your point was. I don't necessarily understand where all the other judgement came from. I said that it was probably not a good idea to have posted this here. Then the posts continued to find mistakes in my spelling and grammar. Why should i be concerned with my spelling and grammar after all this is "the internet"
and it's not like Im harassing anyone. I just feel this hatred towards me came flaming out of nowhere. Perhaps I came out wrong, i didnt mean to offend anyone but i dont think the comment "Maybe that's what the voices in your head may tell you" or being called "darling" in a demeaning way is the right way to handle what you deam inappropriate. Also, first one is saying that it is after all the internet, and then on the other hand just saying rude pointless insults. I dont think it is fair that i am being called an attention whore.
Actually, if you look back at the thread you will see that you were the first one to pull spelling into the arguement as an issue.

Secondly, I did none of the things that you mention above. So, if you are going to complain about your treatment here, please don't do so as a response to my post. Unless I'm the one that has mistreated you. And I haven't. Frankly you are a much too easy target to play with, and all of the others who are mistreating you should be ashamed of themselves for lowering their game standard.

Come on, people. It is like watching Pablo Neruda writing an advertising slogan. Have some respect for yourselves and save the insults for those who are worth it.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #77
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
My psychiatrist is a fat bald guy with no idea what the hell he's talking about...considering Im STILL having trouble concentrating...
Then maybe you should switch psychiatrists. My shrink told me that finding a psychiatrist is like trying on shoes, you find the perfect fit for you. Keep looking for one until you find the perfect person.

And I would have to say duh, using stimulants isn't going to work. And also they're dangerous and can make you do more stupid shit than before. Get on some meds.

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #78
DeathChii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture
And no, you should not go elsewhere and POST this. Seeing as you are asking advice on whether you should be prescribed a certain medication you should SPEAK with someone who is TRAINED and who knows about your CASE. For example, your PSYCHIATRIST.

There, are all the kidlets caught up now?

Quote:
learn to spell
Nothing against you mindless, but you are loosing respect from others when you don't admit mistakes. The people here aren't monsters. They understand that mistakes are human, and if you just appologized they wouldn't mind; but you are fighting back, and you don't have the right information backing you up. Sometimes admiting a mistake will gain you much more respect then denying one. =]
From trashing this way and that
Its white tusks
Through human beings
Like crackling stalks
And to nothing less
I offer this suffering of my father
"The Offering" - Stan Rice
DeathChii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #79
Tismine

Oh, my...I'm going to ignore the conflict, and give advice.

I'm schizophrenic. Well, techically, I'm bipolar with pyschotic tendancies.
My psychiatrist told me that trouble focusing is common among people with schizophrenia. I opted not to take medicine, but I think there is one you could take. But please, PLEASE consult a professional.
Also, just because I'm a confrontational little bitch, I need to add this:
I fail to see how being fat and bald has anything to do with his career. They aren't miracle workers. If he hasn't fixed it, there is a good chance he can't.
Tismine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #80
MollyMac

There is no "fixed" in mental health- there is improvement and maintainability. Expecting a cure is wasting time.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:51 PM   #81
Tismine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
There is no "fixed" in mental health- there is improvement and maintainability. Expecting a cure is wasting time.
Sorry, I didn't mean fixed. I meant improved.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #82
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tismine
Oh, my...I'm going to ignore the conflict, and give advice.

I'm schizophrenic. Well, techically, I'm bipolar with pyschotic tendancies.
My psychiatrist told me that trouble focusing is common among people with schizophrenia. I opted not to take medicine, but I think there is one you could take. But please, PLEASE consult a professional.
Also, just because I'm a confrontational little bitch, I need to add this:
I fail to see how being fat and bald has anything to do with his career. They aren't miracle workers. If he hasn't fixed it, there is a good chance he can't.
No. I didn't find that confrontational at all! I had already taken Delicate-Torture's advice earlier on, and wished not to continue the thread. I admit that I was rude but hadn't meant to be, but I do agree that you shouldn't ask for this advice on the internet. I apologise to anyone I have upset. I only felt as though I had to defend myself and was being backed into a corner.
I do have real friends.
mindless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:05 PM   #83
Saddiction

Quote:
I only felt as though I had to defend myself and was being backed into a corner.
I do have real friends.
You basically put yourself in this position by digging yourself a hole. The more you tried to defend yourself, the deeper the hole became.

Quote:
- i have no friends.....im looking for drugs
The above quote was taken from one of your numerous attention seeking threads. If say you have real friends, why are you claimimg otherwise? Is it to get sympathy? attention? cookies? what? Please enlighten me.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:14 PM   #84
mindless1

How am I supposed to respond to this? Perhaps I have numerous attention seeking threads. I apologise. I dont know what else to say.
I'm not here to argue or am asking for sympathy. I was having a rough time and posted carelessly, please just let it go.
mindless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #85
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tismine
Sorry, I didn't mean fixed. I meant improved.
D'oh! Sorry- that wasn't aimed at you, Tis. I see now that I should have been a little more specific. My bad, you're good, Mindless is aptly named.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:46 AM   #86
Your Darkest Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
My bad, you're good, Mindless is aptly named.
Nice one, MollyMac!
Your Darkest Secret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #87
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChii
Nothing against you mindless, but you are loosing respect from others when you don't admit mistakes. The people here aren't monsters. They understand that mistakes are human, and if you just appologized they wouldn't mind; but you are fighting back, and you don't have the right information backing you up. Sometimes admiting a mistake will gain you much more respect then denying one. =]
Really? I don't see that happening.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #88
mindless1

What a welcoming place. To think, you cowards already pre-judge those you don't even know because of their posts, because of how they appear to you like this is a skill, to observe, then judge, then hate- then stalk every post to make sure that the person you dislike knows that they- he/she isn't welcome.
My drama? I dont give a fuck what people think about my life.

I dont want- god let me repeat this I DONT WANT anyone to be making personal attacks towards my sanity nor my personal life which has nothing to do with this site.
I joined for the forum, not because I thought people were this way. I wanted a site I could be myself on- so I made a few mistakes but no that isn't good enough for saddiction or for miss mollymac, or the other few that repeatedly follow me around this board and harass my inteligence.

Well what else can i say but fuck yourselves, and you can't handle that- but you deserve it. I'm not digging myself into any type of hole or the graves you think my personal life is in such a condition to be. I have a good life, but we all have bad days.I'm not even being rude. I apologized, I said that I felt backed into a corner- yet you continue to bother me with rude comments.

Since you all know eachother and are such a tight bond- that proves to be a bonding of insulting attacks on people for the condition they are in, for who they are, or just because you're annoyed by them. By the way. All of these harassments arent even goth related, they're selfishly representing the state of your own minds- feeling the need to whine about someone who isn't what you want/. or i dont even know what you want anymore because I have said I was sorry.

And all of you just want me to leave "some people dont belong on gothic.net"
Not anything personal, but some people don't belong in society. We are the outcasts. And anyone who understands what it's like to be a true real outcast, they would be brave enough to stick it up- not make a fuss over someone's comments just because they can't handle what the person says.
It's rude. Immature. Bias. Plus all of these comments were soooo far off.

I don't know what kind of forum-moderating you have on this website. But I'm not opposed to banning these flame wars, or inflammatory comments from this site-to keep the peace. But personal attacks upon me- just to victomize me and try to make me feel sick to my stomach, or you have, made me feel sick. I think it's an addiction to some, just to tear the lower people down.
I happen not to have that many problems at all. I simply posted in the whining forum because i was having a few bad days...but since this is a place where the negative feed off the negative, perhaps I should leave- like many have told me- just leave! I'm not a negative creep like that.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM   #89
Tismine

There, there.
I'll admit that you were backed into a corner, but you allowed yourself to be backed into one. Perhaps a better reaction would have been politeness? Hostility is, more often then not, met with hostility. However, when you respond in a mannerly fashion, and explain what you meant, you might be better recieved. Even now, you are insulting us. The window for redemption is getting smaller, dear. We'll be polite...just prove that you are worth it. Posting 26 threads probably isn't going to do that.
On a different note, you may want to proof-read your posts. Spelling "intelligence" wrong doesn't exactly help your arguement.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 AM   #90
mindless1

Just because I am not a perfectionist doesn't mean I'm not intelligent.
I had tried to be polite, but it's hard to be polite when people say things towards my general direction this way. I've been insulted and no one even gave me a chance to explain. It's kind of making me feel sick. I mean blah blah blah! None of the insults were worthy of my eyes.
Insulting us? What, are you guys crying for sympathy or what? I'm sorry. What else should I do, buy you some roses? Black or Red? Pointing out spelling errors doesn't exactly help yours really. It's just some added nonsense meant to be critical but really an attempt at being rude.

But thanks for at least trying to be nice.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #91
Tismine

You're wecome, dear. But if you can't put up with an internet forum, however do you expect to survive in the real world? Speaking specifically about the upper class and the corporate world (as that's the only thing I have experience in, and am not sure if it holds true anywhere else), subtlety is key. It's a powerful person who can insult someone and come of as being perfectly polite.
Often, apologizing doesn't work. It entirely depends upon the situation that you are apologizing for. If I were to punch you, hard, in the face, and then apologize, would you be very happy? I think not.
And while red roses are lovely, I prefer white.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #92
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
What a welcoming place. To think, you cowards already pre-judge those you don't even know because of their posts, because of how they appear to you like this is a skill
See, that's just stupid. We know you as far as your posts allow us to. Do you really expect us not to form an opinion based on what we do know about you?
That's just naive and impossible.
If you think it's possible, then try this:
Never answer me back. You don't now enough of my life to know if I don't like you, so you should always listen to what I have to say with no opinions about it.

Quote:
My drama? I dont give a fuck what people think about my life.
Then stop talking about it and we'll stop being so goddamned opinionated about it.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 12:38 PM   #93
Clockwork

You seem to be new at the Interweb, mindless1. I suggest you just apologize like mad and let this nasty thread fade with time, then lurk around the forums for a few weeks to see how people conduct themselves here; then, once you do start posting again, don't say anything that could possibly be taken as a harsh statement. You've dug a mighty big ditch, but it's not impossible to get out of it.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:16 PM   #94
mindless1

good motto. But hey, things are what they are.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #95
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork
You seem to be new at the Interweb, mindless1. I suggest you just apologize like mad and let this nasty thread fade with time, then lurk around the forums for a few weeks to see how people conduct themselves here; then, once you do start posting again, don't say anything that could possibly be taken as a harsh statement. You've dug a mighty big ditch, but it's not impossible to get out of it.

I'm sorry but this just happens to be funny to me. I just committed social sucide! hah! I even dug myself my own very peaceful hole to sleep in. Oh, or were you really serious? Oh if then, well, BOO!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:23 PM   #96
mindless1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddiction
heh.. don't talk to me about real friends. I have plenty, unlike yourself. If I do recall, you were the one whining about not having any. I wonder why.

I meant, no you dont wonder why obviously. You're just saying it but it has no meaning because it isn't honest.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:26 PM   #97
Tismine

Sigh...can't we lay it to rest already? You're acting quite hostile, in an upbeat sort of way.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:56 PM   #98
Tismine

And yes, I DID see the post you just made and hastily removed. I had an entire rant planned for it, too.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #99
mindless1

The We would have to include the others who have been involved. I'm always open for a resolution.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #100
mindless1

It wasn't directed towards you. that was the mistake.