Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 05:33 PM   #876
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
Quote:
A Harley?
Wow, last time I was offered as a trade-in, the most I was worth was an old Honda....
Hmmm whoever tried to trade you in on a Honda should be shot.
I could do it...need to wrok off some anger anyway :twisted:
No charge...this time :wink:
:lol: Ok, his name is Jammar, he lives at....

Tankus for teh offer, friend.
LOL
You're welcome...
to be honest, though. The offer was more for me to rage a little...I just thought that, if that helped a friend, all the better
Old 05-07-2004, 06:45 PM   #877
comatoast

I must remeber not to fry the alligator too long niext time..*SIGH*

Hate not being able to help those I care about. I feel even more useless than normal....

anyway
Old 05-08-2004, 04:15 AM   #878
SuicideJade

my pc has a name..
i just thought of it ..
it fits well..
the new name of my little gateway is Don Quixote, for it has lost touch with all that is reality.. :roll:
Old 05-08-2004, 04:22 AM   #879
SuicideJade

Quote:
Did you know that 5 five pack of peeps has only 150 calories and ) fat...ahhhh the perfect food

a five pack of peeps is more fun when you microwave them for 30 seconds first they swell until you think they'll explode and then when you take them out they wither like little marshmallowy corpses ..
i had way too much time on my hands as a kid..
i also don't like peeps.. they're for entertainment purposes only :P
Old 05-08-2004, 07:32 AM   #880
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideJade
Quote:
Did you know that 5 five pack of peeps has only 150 calories and ) fat...ahhhh the perfect food

a five pack of peeps is more fun when you microwave them for 30 seconds first they swell until you think they'll explode and then when you take them out they wither like little marshmallowy corpses ..
i had way too much time on my hands as a kid..
i also don't like peeps.. they're for entertainment purposes only :P
LOL. I'll keep the microwave thing in mind next time. I droppped one in my oil last night(before I fried the alligator) it was fun to watch it swell and melt....
Chirst, I need a life
Old 05-08-2004, 12:07 PM   #881
Asurai

Quote:
*snuggles up next to Asurai*

Methinks I'm safe here...
*snuggles up*

A Honda, though? Oh well . . . his loss, my gain.
Old 05-08-2004, 12:39 PM   #882
comatoast

I just heard a commercial for the Metallica concert coming to Houston in November. I had to laugh because it sounded like a commercial you'd hear for an old washed up band:" Metallica, playing all of your old favorites. From kill em all to the present. blah blah blah"

It's just nice to see the ego fall like it did. I guess the craptastic cd they had last year"St. Anger" was the last nail in the coffin
Old 05-08-2004, 01:17 PM   #883
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Random thoughts ... random thoughts ... annoyance = hour long home improvement, we improve your home/ do your wedding/ change you outfits, etc ... shows on TLC , Discorvy channel whatever channel. I hate those because they are too long, they are everywhere (I miss my pre cheesy improvement reality show dominated TLC) the hosts are too fake and cheery, and the shows are weaker versions of the better original shows ie the originals on the BBC. I do not totally hate the genre, just hate the shows out there. More about making money then improving people and their stuff.

I suppose that is random enough. =-.*=
Old 05-08-2004, 07:54 PM   #884
Daz

so, no going out to get wasted tonight, my friends dont want to go anymore and its not fun getting drunk all by yourself in a room full of people you dont really know. usually i wouldnt care but im in a pissy mood and i'd most likely just end up sitting in a corner brooding and have an even crappier night. maybe i'll get wasted anyways, drinking at home can be interesting. oh wait, if i do that i'll probably get it into my head that i can paint better drunk and who knows what the room will look like in the morning. *sigh* oh well i suppose i'll survive. damn and i'm all dolled up and everything. think i'll go sit in the basement with my skittles and a bottle of vodka and mess around with the text messaging on my phone.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:10 PM   #885
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
so, no going out to get wasted tonight, my friends dont want to go anymore and its not fun getting drunk all by yourself in a room full of people you dont really know. usually i wouldnt care but im in a pissy mood and i'd most likely just end up sitting in a corner brooding and have an even crappier night. maybe i'll get wasted anyways, drinking at home can be interesting. oh wait, if i do that i'll probably get it into my head that i can paint better drunk and who knows what the room will look like in the morning. *sigh* oh well i suppose i'll survive. damn and i'm all dolled up and everything. think i'll go sit in the basement with my skittles and a bottle of vodka and mess around with the text messaging on my phone.

You know, I could say a million things right now. But, no matter what...regardless of whether you go out or sit in your basement and screw with your cell phone...you still have more of a life than I have right now :shock:

=p
Old 05-08-2004, 08:26 PM   #886
Daz

Quote:
You know, I could say a million things right now. But, no matter what...regardless of whether you go out or sit in your basement and screw with your cell phone...you still have more of a life than I have right now :shock:

=p
you know, you ruined my angsty moment. i havent had one in a while and was really enjoying it... buzz kill :P . as for having more of a life than you, im not going to argue the point... i have no idea what your life is like. what i do know is that mine is getting old, fast and i really wish something would change.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:30 PM   #887
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:

=p
you know, you ruined my angsty moment. i havent had one in a while and was really enjoying it... buzz kill :P . as for having more of a life than you, im not going to argue the point... i have no idea what your life is like. what i do know is that mine is getting old, fast and i really wish something would change.

Buzzkill. Yup. That's me. :wink: Glad I could be of service.

Why don't you join the french foreign legion? It's a nice change of pace
Old 05-08-2004, 08:30 PM   #888
tickingstitch

So my family including my boyfriend are all gathered together watching Kill Bill a movie in which I have decided not to take part in, that leaves me bored. SO BORED. I need smokes. I am about to go to the store. Maybe I will read but oh gothic.net you are here and quite interesting.....haaaaaaaah...sigh....haaaaaaaaa.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:34 PM   #889
Daz

Quote:

you know, if you werent so damn far away i'da thrown something at you by now. :twisted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickingstitch
So my family including my boyfriend are all gathered together watching Kill Bill a movie in which I have decided not to take part in, that leaves me bored. SO BORED. I need smokes. I am about to go to the store. Maybe I will read but oh gothic.net you are here and quite interesting.....haaaaaaaah...sigh....haaaaaaaaa.
you know, kill bill is actually a pretty good movie, even though uma is in it (damn she's a frightening looking woman)
why dont you want to see it?
Old 05-08-2004, 08:40 PM   #890
Merlock

Yeah, I heard that it was pretty good. I also heard that the second one wasn't very good, though. I might see them, some day.

... as for me... I'm really not doing much... I've had the single, floating thought 'Cancer', stuck in my mind for the past hour or so, and I've been listening to Concrete Blonde for several hours now. I'm also mildly hungry, since I haven't eaten all day, but there really isn't any food in the house.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:44 PM   #891
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:

you know, if you werent so damn far away i'da thrown something at you by now. :twisted:

Quote:
you know, kill bill is actually a pretty good movie, even though uma is in it (damn she's a frightening looking woman)

LOL....oh..the joys of being 3000 miles away.*does a little dance the vaguely resembles the Pee Pee dance* hehehehe :twisted:

Ticking, I think Uma is a pitiful actress with no talent at all but I do like quentin tarantino. Give it a shot..you may like it. On the other hand, you may want to throw something at me after you finish watching it..in which case you'd have to take a number
Old 05-08-2004, 08:47 PM   #892
Daz

i just love the anime and the amazing amount of blood
mmm blood guts and gore... my three favorite things :twisted:
Old 05-08-2004, 08:49 PM   #893
tickingstitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:

Quote:
I think I could definately throw something at someone in this house at this time..... I have seen parts of it and I wasn't interested at all. I can't explain it. I am more of a dramitic person and if it is comedy I like somewhat original films. I mean as original as you can get....

What did you guys think of the movie?

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:50 PM   #894
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz

*note to self, don't ever...EVER piss Daz off* ok
Old 05-08-2004, 08:55 PM   #895
Daz

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz

now now, i rarely ever get that mad, but i could try if you wanted me to :twisted:
Old 05-08-2004, 09:08 PM   #896
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz

now now, i rarely ever get that mad, but i could try if you wanted me to :twisted:
Umm..no need...really*backs away ,slowly while keeping eye contact*

:wink:
Old 05-08-2004, 09:12 PM   #897
Daz

relax... all the knives are packed up right now anyways
Old 05-08-2004, 09:19 PM   #898
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
OK...gonna relax and grab a late night drink,myself.

mmm jagermeister at 1130 at night....refreshing :shock:
Old 05-08-2004, 09:58 PM   #899
raven_of_mourning

i was just thinking of the words in the chorus of the APC song Blue.... "calling out to me she's turning blue, such a lovely color for your, calling out to me she's turning blue, while i just sit and stare at you.." makes you wonder you know....
Old 05-08-2004, 11:39 PM   #900
Daz

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz
OK...gonna relax and grab a late night drink,myself.

mmm jagermeister at 1130 at night....refreshing :shock:

jager... necter of the gods.. well the cough suryp gods that is...
seriously though, i love that stuff

maybe i should go to bed... gawd i hate that thought right now. lately i've been having trouble sleeping in an empty bed, been loading it up with lots of pillows, all around me. pathetic, yes i know, but some what comforting