Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
ceb

11:11 disembowelment; Never anything 2 kill

Traffic seems to be rather quiet this evening. At 11:11 P.M. general details never escape my attention. The darkness swallows my eyes as the surreal landscape opens up before me. Amazing. This time I find myself upon a crimson colored ship, very simple with mast, and a wheel to steer oddly turned sideways. Even more so odd is that the ocean is not any ocean as in water, not even bones, but......headstones.

2:34 A.M. Why do I always feel the need to disembowel something when I wake up? Hmm, let's take a look and see what we have to kill tonight. Nothing in the fridge. Damn, the neighbors are out of town. Did anyone leave their pets alone outside? You know, it would just be easier if I would keep things on hand to kill. So much easier that way.

3:05 Nothing to kill and I've just decided to wait until I go to the grocery store. My oh my how I love the grocery store. So many lovely people. Some big, some small, some fat, some tall, oh how I would love to just kill them all. You know,......it could happen. I do try and think on the positive side of things.

4:20 What was that phrase, "And that clock strikes 4:20 and you wanna get high.......". Perhaps my progenitors were right about murder, sex, drugs, and death. Only so many ways to get high at one time. Some kids candy-flip, I just flick the death-light on for a bloody trip.

4:22 Shit. I was going to do something and now I can't remember. Fuck it. Oh(!), the grocery store and pick up a few items. The early murderous bird always gets the bloody-body worm.
ceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
Kasdeja

I like it a lot... keep up the great work! Love the imagery.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
carakitty

Interesting. Why was this posted here in Whining and not over in Literature? It seems more like a poem than a rant.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #4
Alan

It speaks like that always. All its posts are nothing but pretentious tl;dr wanking.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
Ben Lahnger

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
ceb

Thank you once again; Lovely poetry of real life death

It was posted in whining because it happened to pass through my mind. Later on, I felt compelled to write about it. Poem, well now, I do thank you. Absolutely true perhaps.

Oh and to my fans who seem to follow me around and post such juvenile quibblings after I write, if I could find you...................well, I would simply love you to death.

Nice movie reference there, but no, I have more taste than that. Oh my, how I do love to be objectified. Without my existence, these other 2 might not have anything better to do.

Once again, extremely dark thanks, and torture to all.

<3<3<3
Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #7
Grausamkeit

You're not special. If it wasn't you there are other fuckwits here at which to laugh. It's perfectly okay if your fragile ego needs to think of yourself as a special little snowflake, though.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #8
ceb

Thank you Grausamkeit

Ah, your posts are so entirely visceral that I almost drown in the grandioso use of your exuberant mental capabilities. I must be a rather addictive drug for you. Now that you have a taste (like a drug) you just can't stop paying attention to me. You must certainly be my number uno fan. I here-by make you the president! Now go, sit in the corner, and make fan buttons, while you contemplate your button (pun there).

I really adore the amour you have in store for me. Without you, how would I ever dare contemplate the idea of feeling special? You must really like me, don't you. Do you do things to yourself while you read my posts? You must because you always have something to post, so, I suppose you are one of those easily excitable kinds.

Oh how my life of posts is made complete by your glorious attentions upon my lavishly lascivious and ever so lovely language.

Much luv, mu-wah, mu-wah <3 (blows bloody kisses)
Old 10-03-2011, 01:43 PM   #9
Grausamkeit

You must be a real masochist to want my kind of attention, kid.

I'm guessing you are merely another trolly fuckwit, though. Or possibly Kas-thing on another account....if she could string words together in such a way.

Old 10-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #10
ceb

Thank you Grausamkeit

For a gay pest, not only are you the gay-est, but you are the same indignant insect that seems to enjoy the wrong end of an exit.

Having you nothing better to say? Or, should I keep things on a 6th grade level for you?

Does the gay ignorant child have not a log-o-fudge to pack? Like Little Jack Horner, are you missing your poo-pudding pie? Aw, how sad.

Admit it. You only make yourself look even more stupid than you already do by continuing with a war or words you would never win. But, I bet your mouth shoots off and is as loose as the other end of your life (ha) that you so desire to look forward and up into (with a cork and continual wipes I might add).

Doesn't it suck for you Grausamkeit? Not only are you into shit, and "hitting the shit", for some reason, you always set yourself up to get shit on (In more ways than one I suppose).

I guess you're like Mc'D's, simply lovin it !!!

If I had a turd cooke, I'd shove it up your gay-porking-dick-receptacle. Hmm, then again no, you might like that to much.............wouldn't you?

Oh course you would.

Now, run along little gay turd connoisseur.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #11
Grausamkeit

Oh, so you're a homophobe, as well? That explains a lot.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:07 PM   #12
ceb

No Grausamkeit-phobe

No, Grausamkeit-phobe

There is a difference. You're like a little puppy that follows me around Gothic.net everywhere I post.

Hmm, maybe I need to keep a bag of goodies for you or something. Perhaps take you to the ASPCA and have you neutered or something so that more clones of you do not infest the world.

Or, I could save myself the money and cut your balls off myself??? Joking, joking, ah nothing like good humor, no?

Once again, my darkest, most hellish Gothic.net luv

<3
Old 10-03-2011, 02:13 PM   #13
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb View Post
No Grausamkeit-phobe

There is a difference. You're like a little puppy that follows me around Gothic.net everywhere I post.

Hmm, maybe I need to keep a bag of goodies for you or something. Perhaps take you to the ASPAC and have you neutered or something so that more clones of you do not infest the world.

Or, I could save myself the money and cut your balls off myself??? Joking, joking, ah nothing like good humor, no?

Once again, my darkest, most hellish Gothic.net luv

<3
You're funny, son. Too bad it's in one of those "look at that moron about to get hurt" kinda ways.

Your willingness to use gayness as some kind of butthurt slander of me after I told you I was part of the gay community is laughably sad, but predictable. You don't have to act like a little bitch just because I tell you that you're not special to me, princess.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #14
ceb

Thank you Peter-Pipe-Puffing Grausamkeit

My oh my, no need to use a bag of rocks or sticks on this one. Makes me wonder if I need to watch out for rainbows falling from the sky as well (?).

Are you like a gay-one upper or something? Is there a purpose in you posting and replying to me.

I do believe I have lost my interest in you Peter the Pipe Puffer.

Simply stated, I will let your Gothic.net peers judge your ignorance accordingly.

Goodbye.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #15
Grausamkeit

Where ya goin', princess???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceb View Post
My oh my, no need to use a bag of rocks or sticks on this one. Makes me wonder if I need to watch out for rainbows falling from the sky as well (?).

Are you like a gay-one upper or something? Is there a purpose in you posting and replying to me.

I do believe I have lost my interest in you Peter the Pipe Puffer.

Simply stated, I will let your Gothic.net peers judge your ignorance accordingly.

Goodbye.
You howl and whine for Mama Wolf's attention, then complain when you actually get it. Did you think it was going to be fun, numb-nuts?

Old 10-03-2011, 02:26 PM   #16
Mr.Doobie

So ceb, does the city scream like an abattoir full of retarded children too?
Old 10-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #17
Grausamkeit

I think I broke it. heh....

Old 10-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #18
Kasdeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grausamkeit View Post
You must be a real masochist to want my kind of attention, kid.

I'm guessing you are merely another trolly fuckwit, though. Or possibly Kas-thing on another account....if she could string words together in such a way.
Heh... sorry, Grausy, but I don't do sock puppets.
Kasdeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 04:15 AM   #19
SelenGren

Nice movie reference there, but no, I have more taste than that. Oh my, how I do love to be objectified. Without my existence, these other 2 might not have anything better to do.

custom labels
SelenGren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:24 PM   #20
Gilgamesh

why were you looking for something to kill in the fridge
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote