Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Music

Music Finally, an entire forum devoted to talking about Doktor Avalanche, the drum machine for the Sisters of Mercy. You can talk about other bands, or other members of that band, too, if you want to be UNCOOL.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
abiMrsRock

Some truth about Marilyn Manson that people don't know.

Facts

1: Marilyn Manson did NOT have 2 or 3 of his ribs removed so that he could perform falatio on himself! According to doctors, NO such surgery has ever been done, and doing so, would NOT increase one's flexibility, as flexibility is determined by the SPINE. However, what this kind of surgery WOULD do is make it more difficult to BREATHE.

2: Marilyn Manson does NOT worship Satan!, Satanism and Devil Worship are NOT the same thing. Yes, Manson is a Reverend of the CoS (Church of Satan), which does NOT believe in either the Christian Devil or God as entities. He believes it's up to you to take responsibility for your own actions, rather than blaming them on a God or Satan. life is what YOU make it, and you must think for yourself

3: Marilyn Manson does NOT torture or kill animals on stage, although he has had a chicken on stage once, but it WAS UNHARMED!!! Also, Marilyn Manson does NOT ask the audience to tear apart live puppies as he thinks dogs are loyal animals and he as no reason to harm them NO animals (besides the ONE chicken) are used in the show, and NEVER have any animals been harmed on stage.

4: Marilyn Manson does NOT advocate the abuse of children or **** in any way. He, himself was abused as a child, he also does not tell people to harm them selves in anyway, as he said on New Zealand T.V that if someone kills them self over his music or any music, they deserve it, as it is one less week person in the world as Marilyn Manson thinks Suicide is a weak thing to do
abiMrsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #2
DRM

No kidding!
Did you just figure those out?
Dumbass.
Old 10-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #3
Corpsey

Quote:
Marilyn Manson does NOT advocate the abuse of children or **** in any way. He, himself was abused as a child, he also does not tell people to harm them selves in anyway, as he said on New Zealand T.V that if someone kills them self over his music or any music, they deserve it, as it is one less week person in the world as Marilyn Manson thinks Suicide is a weak thing to do
Funny, I do not recall anything like that being reported on our television. Then again, I don't watch an awful amount of television.

"I've never regretted anything..." - Light Yagami

Life is a shit sandwich. Unfortunately, it's always lunchtime. How much bread you have goes a long way toward determining how easy it is to swallow.
Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
DorianGray

"ask the audience to tear apart live puppies"
hahahahhahahahahahahahahha i had not been aware of that one.
The mental image is far more humorous than it probably should be.
DorianGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
Funny, I do not recall anything like that being reported on our television. Then again, I don't watch an awful amount of television.
I think it was an internet rumour in the nineties or something? In the back of his book he has a collection of rumours going around about him at the time. You're supposed to laugh at them I guess.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #6
PortraitOfSanity

This topic was totally out of blue, and a complete waste of everyone's time.

I don't hate you. Saying I hate you would be like saying I hate a dog with no legs trying to cross a busy freeway.
-Mr. Filth
PortraitOfSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Geoluhread

*blank stare*

Are you aware that most of the people that come to these forums are not even fans of him?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 05:20 PM   #8
grims_lullaby

oh God, not another Marilyn Manson thing
grims_lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:03 PM   #9
Omegabug

Twiggy

Ever hear Twiggys band before he was in Manson AMBOOG-A-LARD...lookem up on myspace
Omegabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 03:00 AM   #10
skoteinh

Hey Abi! Here's an idea: check out the 'what are you listening to' thread. You'll come across some pretty good suggestions that will help you get over MM, and find out more about music [goth or otherwise].
Old 10-24-2009, 05:01 AM   #11
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegabug View Post
Ever hear Twiggys band before he was in Manson AMBOOG-A-LARD...lookem up on myspace
You say Twiggy and all i can think of is the much more awesome model.
Old 10-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #12
carakitty

Same here, Sir
carakitty is offline   Reply With Quote