Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
jupitercrash13

Sphere Magazine

I had mentioned it in my into but I work for a UK based magazine that focuses on Goth/Alternative culture so for anyone who is interested please check it out! There are some pretty cool interviews and reviews up and we appreciate support!
Sphere Magazine
jupitercrash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #2
HowardW

More about sphere

What is the address for your magazine? I'm presently working on an anthology of verse inspired by the supernatural collecting together in one volume all the classic poetry about vampires, werewolves, fantastic beasts. It'll include extracts from Beowulf, Poe and Shakespeare's Macbeth, but it's branching out to feature lesser known but just as high quality work. I'd love to hear from you and check out if your readers would be interested in such a venture.
HowardW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM   #3
jupitercrash13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardW View Post
What is the address for your magazine? I'm presently working on an anthology of verse inspired by the supernatural collecting together in one volume all the classic poetry about vampires, werewolves, fantastic beasts. It'll include extracts from Beowulf, Poe and Shakespeare's Macbeth, but it's branching out to feature lesser known but just as high quality work. I'd love to hear from you and check out if your readers would be interested in such a venture.
I am going to put you in contact with my editor, I think he will be able to answer any questions you have better than I can. I will PM you his contact info.
-M
jupitercrash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #4
cuevim

I accept with information:the Mascot will be there for sure next week. Unless it gets caught up in some Olympic boycott or anti-Chinese protest. That's a promise.
cuevim is offline   Reply With Quote