Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 05:01 AM   #26
rockandrose

So apparently 'they're' going to lock you away for 10-15 years. You're also apparently suicidal. You think that by telling complete strangers, and not to mention online strangers to care and sympathise with your real situation (?).

Well, even if you are really suicidal, depressed or whatever the case is, it is best that in the future to keep your personal life offline.

It is pure common sense to know that suicide and medical conditions is not something you can talk lightly about, nor should it be misused, especially for attention seeking purposes or for cruel entertainment.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:05 AM   #27
rockandrose

Seriously, there are people in this world who have no shame and yet they breathe even louder...
Old 11-09-2005, 07:33 AM   #28
rockandrose

I'm tired...
Old 11-09-2005, 10:17 PM   #29
Shiva

hehehe.. hehe.. haha.. ha.. thats all i can say... haha.. erm.. ok..
Old 11-17-2005, 07:47 AM   #30
Slit_Wrists

fuck you lot you dont have any idea what i've been through, you all think your know it alls well guess what your not! my friend was locked up for most of her life and she just turned 19, she was locked up at 6, 6 DAMN IT, the only reason she's out is coz her father is dying and get put back in her padded cell once his dead, also i've tried the whole trying to kill myself thing but no people always find me, even way out in the fucking bush man! dying IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! there is no way out!

your friendly fucked up girly whateva
me
Old 11-17-2005, 09:22 AM   #31
MrMaelstrom

You want psychological help and usefull advice from total strangers?
Well, fuck off!

You got slagged off and want to be friends under a new name when we probably already told you to fuck off?
Well, fuck off!

We do not know what you've been through? So fucking what? Do you have any idea what we've been through or are still going through?
Well, fuck off!

All your posts will be deleted untill you fess up your original name, capisce?

Now, sod off!

This thread is hereby closed.