Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-20-2008, 04:28 PM   #1
Da man!

Wuts the matter with y'all!

Here i come and introduce ma slf and they all keep bashin' ma ass off
I thought that u guys were co0la than that!
Wut happened 2 da world brothaZ?
Da man! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
thekorupt

Well, "brotha"...

Perhaps if you would learn to write, spell, or use proper grammar, we wouldn't consider you a fucktard.

Or, for that matter, learn to fucking read. The newbie sticky, which everyone is supposed to read, clearly states not to use "l33t" or net speak. We value intelligence here, not lazy stupidity.

You deserve to be flamed. Happy burning.
thekorupt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #3
dre bin laden

so guys... im pretty positive this is a joke. but assuming it isn't, i have taken it upon myself to communicate with this person as i happen to be fluent in ebonics. i will also post a copy of my attempts on his introduction, just to make sure there is no confusion.

yo, wuddup da man? im sayin dog, my homies aint down wit yo style, mang. dey some hardcore muthafuckas that dont fuck wid no ordinary brothas. dis is da hardest set around, ya herd? you wanna get blessed in you gotta work for it, nawwmsayin? first, aint no brothas on this site talkin like we is now. dat shit is mad cawny. dat shit is fuh da toy soldias, da undadogs, nawwmsayin? you gotta play da game rite if you wanna earn respect round here nawwmsayin? you wanna roll wid dis crew you gotta do a lil sumn sumn to get in wid us. ya first test is gon' be easy. any g from da hud shud be able to rob tha shit outta any muthafucka in da streets. you gotta go down to yo nearest bookjoint or library and cop some books, ya herd? you aint gotta use da gat, just slip dat shit in yo hoodie, ya herd? you gotta ask da bitch workin there if she got any shit on grammar, ya herd? then you gotta take dat shit to da cribsite and read dat shit. ask dat bitch for some novels too. dat bitch gon' know what you talkin bout. you gotta lay off da herb when you readin do cause if you tokin while you learn you aint gon be able to remember shit. aiiighht after you read dat shit you gotta practice talkin like in da books. dat shit it hard but at least we aint beatin yo ass in or carvin no shit into yo back ya herd? after you learn to talk like dem muthafuckas in da books you gotta come back here and display the information you've learned. youll know what dat means after you read a couple a dem books and go to dictionary.com to learn any new words you don't know. if ma OG thinks yous mad gully from learnin mad shit we gon bless you in. bt you cant be chillen round here befo dat cuz we aint down witchu yet, ya herd? aiighht one.
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
MollyMac

lamest... troll... ever.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:56 PM   #5
NightmareInShiningArmour

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre bin laden
so guys... im pretty positive this is a joke. but assuming it isn't, i have taken it upon myself to communicate with this person as i happen to be fluent in ebonics. i will also post a copy of my attempts on his introduction, just to make sure there is no confusion.

yo, wuddup da man? im sayin dog, my homies aint down wit yo style, mang. dey some hardcore muthafuckas that dont fuck wid no ordinary brothas. dis is da hardest set around, ya herd? you wanna get blessed in you gotta work for it, nawwmsayin? first, aint no brothas on this site talkin like we is now. dat shit is mad cawny. dat shit is fuh da toy soldias, da undadogs, nawwmsayin? you gotta play da game rite if you wanna earn respect round here nawwmsayin? you wanna roll wid dis crew you gotta do a lil sumn sumn to get in wid us. ya first test is gon' be easy. any g from da hud shud be able to rob tha shit outta any muthafucka in da streets. you gotta go down to yo nearest bookjoint or library and cop some books, ya herd? you aint gotta use da gat, just slip dat shit in yo hoodie, ya herd? you gotta ask da bitch workin there if she got any shit on grammar, ya herd? then you gotta take dat shit to da cribsite and read dat shit. ask dat bitch for some novels too. dat bitch gon' know what you talkin bout. you gotta lay off da herb when you readin do cause if you tokin while you learn you aint gon be able to remember shit. aiiighht after you read dat shit you gotta practice talkin like in da books. dat shit it hard but at least we aint beatin yo ass in or carvin no shit into yo back ya herd? after you learn to talk like dem muthafuckas in da books you gotta come back here and display the information you've learned. youll know what dat means after you read a couple a dem books and go to dictionary.com to learn any new words you don't know. if ma OG thinks yous mad gully from learnin mad shit we gon bless you in. bt you cant be chillen round here befo dat cuz we aint down witchu yet, ya herd? aiighht one.
You should be a translator or something.
NightmareInShiningArmour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:57 PM   #6
NightmareInShiningArmour

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekorupt
"Anyone got some kero and a box of matches?"
NightmareInShiningArmour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:45 AM   #7
Minyaliel

*eyes bleed after trying to understand two sentences of dre'd post* I really can't understand how people can understand that sort of writing. But then I'm a foreigner, so I only ever learned standardized English... Anyway, this reeks of troll. *goes to fetch gasoline bombs and a flamethrower*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Minyaliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #8
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekorupt
Well, "brotha"...

Perhaps if you would learn to write, spell, or use proper grammar, we wouldn't consider you a fucktard.

Or, for that matter, learn to fucking read. The newbie sticky, which everyone is supposed to read, clearly states not to use "l33t" or net speak. We value intelligence here, not lazy stupidity.

They're joking, moron.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #9
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minyaliel
Anyway, this reeks of troll. *goes to fetch gasoline bombs and a flamethrower*
Nah, just let the sun come up.

Quote:
read dat
I kept reading that as "dead rat."
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #10
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleDameSansMerci
Nah, just let the sun come up.

I kept reading that as "dead rat."
Evidently you need to learn to get down with your bad self.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #11
dre bin laden

Quote:
You should be a translator or something.
thanks. im in a program at school for kids with behavioral and emotional disabilities and 99% of them speak in ebonics on a regular basis. also, im from long island, so it comes pretty naturally. i'm actually quite a big fan of reading romantic era novels and speaking eloquently and expanding my vocabulary but i am however inclined to burst out in ebonics for about 10 minutes straight once every month or so. that's all it takes to practice and i stay fluent, and it also keeps me laughing my ass off. it's even more fun to direct your ebonics skills at gang members or people dressed in "fubu" and "gunit" apparel because part of them knows you're mocking them but they're too dumb to fully understand. sometimes i put on black lipstick and get dressed up and stand where all the gangsters in my school hang out and scream as loud as i can "im tha huddest bitch in dis room!" and none of the girls say anything cause "dat crazy bitch is on some otha shit"
anyway, im sure all of you would love to brutally maim me at this point as i take being a g more seriously than the person who started this hilarious trend. labelledame, minyaliel, and everyone else, i truly am sorry for what i put you through if you were not accustomed to it. it truly is a shame so many people in this country consider illiteracy and ignorance a form of loyalty to their subculture. be thankful if you don't have to deal with the stupidity.
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:38 AM   #12
Minyaliel

I forgive you. I think it's rather interesting, really; it really looks like an entirely different language. Kind of like the relationship between Norwegian and Swedish - we can understand each other, most of the time, but it sure as hell isn't the same language. Well, at least it seems so to me, but again, I'm not a native speaker of English.
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-22-2008, 02:52 AM   #13
Wormboy

Quote:
I forgive you. I think it's rather interesting, really; it really looks like an entirely different language. Kind of like the relationship between Norwegian and Swedish - we can understand each other, most of the time, but it sure as hell isn't the same language. Well, at least it seems so to me, but again, I'm not a native speaker of English.
Yes but I sincerely doubt Swedish was born out of uneducated and incredibly stupid hood rats.

Kontan - "Eventually, you ended up looking like the freaking grim reaper towards the end of the game.
Now we got this cracked out jungle hobo...."
Wormboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #14
Minyaliel

Hahaha - I guess, historically speaking, that Norwegian could be accused of that, though. *giggle*
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-22-2008, 03:43 AM   #15
Methadrine

Quote:
Hahaha - I guess, historically speaking, that Norwegian could be accused of that, though. *giggle*
Thanks, now I got a mental image of norwegian 'hoodies', speaking that drivel but with the sound and accent of Fleksnes. The horror, I tell you, THE HORROR!

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #16
Minyaliel

*starts giggling uncontrollably* Fantastic. Amazing. *laughs, dries tears* Why didn't I think of that? Meth, you're brilliant. XD
I will always love you

- The Cure, "Love Song"
Old 07-22-2008, 06:37 AM   #17
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormboy
Yes but I sincerely doubt Swedish was born out of uneducated and incredibly stupid hood rats.

Slightly off-topic, but anyways...

I worked with a nurse from Sweden and asked her if they have the Muppet Show in Sweden, which apparently they do. So I asked her what she (and her countrymen) thought of the Swedish Chef character from the show and the way that the character made up his language.

She started laughing hysterically, and I finally got out of her that all of this time they market the Swedish Chef in Sweden as being the Finnish Chef... and they thought that he was making fun of people from Finland.

Well, I found it amusing.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:41 AM   #18
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture

Slightly off-topic, but anyways...

I worked with a nurse from Sweden and asked her if they have the Muppet Show in Sweden, which apparently they do. So I asked her what she (and her countrymen) thought of the Swedish Chef character from the show and the way that the character made up his language.

She started laughing hysterically, and I finally got out of her that all of this time they market the Swedish Chef in Sweden as being the Finnish Chef... and they thought that he was making fun of people from Finland.

Well, I found it amusing.
Wrong. We do not call him 'the Finnish chef'. We call him 'the Swedish chef'.

So that nurse should stay off the patients medication.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 06:57 AM   #19
Noumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da man!
Here i come and introduce ma slf and they all keep bashin' ma ass off
I thought that u guys were co0la than that!
Wut happened 2 da world brothaZ?

Since when is this Gangsta.net ?

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:27 AM   #20
Wingweaver_The_Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumi
Since when is this Gangsta.net ?
lol He's Da Man he decides what this site is.
Wingweaver_The_Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #21
Hatama

You're a smarmy cootie bag and a dumpy parachute vampire.
Hatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:09 PM   #22
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
fluent in ebonics
3-set collection of hooked on ebonics, might I ask?
LetheanBlacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:12 PM   #23
LetheanBlacklight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatama
You're a smarmy cootie bag and a dumpy parachute vampire.
............. whaat?
LetheanBlacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:40 PM   #24
Hatama

He's also a crooked garlic sniffer and a psychotic drool foot.
Hatama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #25
Mir

To answer the OP's original question;

The reason is that most people on here are goths, which is synonymous to fucktard.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote