Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 12-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Unimatrix 00

My school councellor says I have issues.

Normally I wouldnt listen to his shit, but since YOU all say it, I listened to him. He suggested Ritalin to me, but told me that he was no psychiatrist so he didn't know. I'm fucking scared. I don't want to be a medicated drone. As I said before, I honestly just think I'm a bit fiery, I doubt I have proper mental health issues.
Unimatrix 00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
masquerade

Well if you think you have an anger issue... you did spend like 8 pages telling everyone to "fuck off and die" that I've seen.... I don't know if that's a mental health issue, but I guess atleast you admit you have a problem?
masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
Unimatrix 00

You see, thats the thing. I'm NOT SURE. And that is what scares me. It always scares me, the idea of not knowing. At least if I knew, I'd be at ease. But I don't know if I have issues of if it's peoples narrowmindedness.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:51 PM   #4
masquerade

Well think of it this way, it isn't a handful of users saying they think you have problems. If it was 1 or 2 scattered here and there, then maybe it is narrowmindedness. What I've seen, even in the past few days are the normal, regular lot of users are pretty tolerant and don't seem to just pick fights for the hell of it. Yet, anytime you say something they tend to jump on you, a huge massive group of them. That would probably be a wake up call to myself if I were in YOUR shoes, that something was probably indeed wrong on my end.
masquerade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
jack_the_knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimatrix 00
My school counselor says I have issues.
He's probably right. But It doesn't sound like you need Ritalin.
jack_the_knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
Alarica

Has he offered to help you find someone who can tell you for certain if you need medication? But then you would probably feel uncomfortable talking to someone like that if you arent convinced yourself. Ritalin isnt the only medication, and you may just need to be shown different ways to channel your temper, perhaps, and may well not need medicating at all. For your own peace of mind, I would try and find out for certain, and not worry too much.
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:16 PM   #7
Unimatrix 00

Ladies, thank you for your positive replies. I really don't know, and thats what upsets me. My school councellor analysed me and I don't know what he's saying about me to other peoples. And I don't want to take medication if I can avoid it. I am meeting with him in 3 weeks time after Christmas to discuss me further. Pray for me. xx
Old 12-23-2008, 05:16 PM   #8
gothicusmaximus

I highly doubt Ritalin is enough for you.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:18 PM   #9
Unimatrix 00

Why must you try to make me weep Gothicusmaximus? You always stand up on this pedestal, talking down to me like I am a dog. I have feelings, you fuck.

He said Ritalin will focus me more and I won't have time to over analyse things.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
Steppenwolf

why don't you just count to ten before you explode , Unimatrix?
Is this shit so fucking difficult or what?
don't you see that "being a bit fiery" is getting out of control and going now against yourself?
and now you are afraid of consequences?
welcome to the real world . You DO have some mental issues ... Learn to live with them as everybody does .
Old 12-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #11
jack_the_knife

Having said that he's probably right, I have to agree with Alarica in that you should get a second opinion. Ritalin is the closest pharmaceutical equivalent to cocaine, so if you don't actually have the disorders that Ritalin will lower the effect of, it could be potentially dangerous.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #12
Steppenwolf

Quote:
talking down to me like I am a dog. I have feelings, you fuck.
Yeah , you and EVERYONE ELSE HERE , OUT THERE AND IN FUCKING SPACE ...
ABCDE FGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Old 12-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #13
Unimatrix 00

Okay Steppenwolf, shut your stupid face. I hope i hurt YOUR feelings there.

I am not taking his word as gospel, as a student in our school before killed herself while she was having sessions with him. But even the possibility of being medicated scares me.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #14
Steppenwolf

you meant shut your stupid mouth . I don't know how to shut up a face .
you don't listen to anybody , you simply don't get the fact that there's human life around you .
You are just you you and you . You are the greatest of the great and never can be wrong . Yeah? Say yeah , come on , come on ...
FYI , you need Diazepam . A ton . You choose which hole .
Old 12-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #15
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
I doubt I have proper mental health issues.
You sent several messages to people you'd never met saying that they'd "...better not come near Lansing..." because they insulted you online.

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:34 PM   #16
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack_the_knife
potentially dangerous.
Re: Awesome. Trust me.

Quote:
Why must you try to make me weep Gothicusmaximus? You always stand up on this pedestal, talking down to me like I am a dog.
You torture cats and viciously attack people who tease you. So does my dog.

Quote:
He said Ritalin will focus me more and I won't have time to over analyse things.
Overanalyzing shit is not your problem. Ritalin is primarily an ADD medication-- people I know who have been prescribed the drug suffered from such maladies as a tendency to interrupt other's conversations, proneness to become distracted in school, or twitches.
You, on the other had, take delight in personally enacting sadistic behavior toward helpless animals, and explode into brutality if someone speaks a cross word at you. My common sense leads me to disagree with your school counselor's diagnosis.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #17
Unimatrix 00

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I SAY IT. I was fucking thirteen at the time. I didn't know right from wrong. The cat was always just there, and I indulged in a silly activity that I shouldn't have. I know it was wrong, but I was too young at the time to know that.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #18
jack_the_knife

13 is perfectly old enough to know "right from wrong"...
Old 12-23-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST I SAY IT. I was fucking thirteen at the time. I didn't know right from wrong. The cat was always just there, and I indulged in a silly activity that I shouldn't have. I know it was wrong, but I was too young at the time to know that.
Even at 4 or 5, hurting animals is a sign of deep problems.
You need help.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 05:55 PM   #20
Albert Mond

I take Meds and I'm fine.
Albert Mond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #21
viscus

Meds: no. Self-discipline: yes.

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #22
Steppenwolf

In some cases it's just too much bullshit for one head . You just can't take anymore and you know this is destroying yourself and others , and it's getting out of control .
I don't know what's the problem of this....... thing , and I don't really want to know ... When it's too much bullshit you should notice by yourself . You should seek help even if you are afraid . It's a sign of a brave person , a loving person .
What it's not normal is someone living in perpetual denial , and posting here and not being able to acept other's help , and answering "fuck" and "shit" when people is not even insulting .
Old 12-23-2008, 07:04 PM   #23
SKULHEDFACE

Please take the fucking medication. You need something. You won't become a drone, but maybe you'll be able to start some healthy relationships afterward.

You're so fucking off, that i'm starting to feel insane.
SKULHEDFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #24
Mr. Filth

I'm with Viscus. You need to get control of yourself.

I disagree with medication. It has more of a chance of causing long term damage than any noticeable change. What they need to do is mop you up like the mess you are, lock you away and throw the key into an active volcano followed by whatever you're locked up in.
Mr. Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 07:09 PM   #25
schoolsucksletsanarky

My school counselor seems concerned with me. I don't know why, but if I were to take a wild guess, I would say because of the way I dress, but, then again maybe not.
schoolsucksletsanarky is offline   Reply With Quote