Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Shill
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Shill Post your website announcements here. Anything that is blatantly SPAM (nigerian schemes, make money fast, etc) will be deleted. Actually, we'd probably keep the nigerian schemes around to make fun of it.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:28 PM   #26
Lolly PopMuzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus
Nope, I honestly wasn't thinking when I typed that.

Anyway, there's I put a new video up, one possibly more pertinent to the DARK LIFESTYLE maintained by this board's members. It's essentially the same tired disquisition everyone here has heard countless times, but contains one shining moment toward the middle that renders it worth watching, re: rings and jewelry.
Is this about that one internet dork who made a video with nothing but the same black rose holding, Demonia clad paper-white girls?
Old 07-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #27
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik
Is this about that one internet dork who made a video with nothing but the same black rose holding, Demonia clad paper-white girls?
The very same. I submitted the video as a response, but sadly he has to approve it before it's displayed.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:26 PM   #28
dre bin laden

i just read. every single thing. on your blog.
it's quite amusing. i feel like you should be doing something with your vocabulary but i can't put my finger on what it is. something that will make you money, if you're into that sort of thing, or just i don't know, somewhere to focus all your energy cause it would be truly great.
where on long island are you from? i grew up on eastern long island in the boonies on the north fork in the fields and vineyards. i assume youre from nassau county...
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #29
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre bin laden
i just read. every single thing. on your blog.
it's quite amusing. i feel like you should be doing something with your vocabulary but i can't put my finger on what it is. something that will make you money, if you're into that sort of thing, or just i don't know, somewhere to focus all your energy cause it would be truly great.
where on long island are you from? i grew up on eastern long island in the boonies on the north fork in the fields and vineyards. i assume youre from nassau county...
I am presently a dramatic writing major at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, which is often considered to offer the best program in the nation for those studying that particular discipline, and have designs on writing professionally for the stage and screen. Hopefully these designs will reach fruition, for otherwise I will be poor, though I suppose to be poor is gothic and punk rock.
Anyway yes, I live on the north shore, in Manhasset.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:56 PM   #30
Splintered

Congradulations.

Now all you need to do is join Twitter and you'll be all set.
Old 07-16-2008, 12:39 AM   #31
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
I am presently a dramatic writing major at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, which is often considered to offer the best program in the nation for those studying that particular discipline, and have designs on writing professionally for the stage and screen. Hopefully these designs will reach fruition, for otherwise I will be poor, though I suppose to be poor is gothic and punk rock.
You keep giving me reasons to respect you, and I implore you to stop and send your life down the gutter for me.
Sir Canvas Corpsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #32
Elf

Quote:
I am presently a dramatic writing major at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts, which is often considered to offer the best program in the nation for those studying that particular discipline, and have designs on writing professionally for the stage and screen.
Dramatic writing? I think it shows. Seems to me that a blog/vblog is a very good place to get the practice necessary down to hone that art.
Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #33
gothicusmaximus

Elf, you have a website, don't you? I'd be willing to include a link to it in my blogroll if you'd do the same for OMG A BAT.
This offer applies to any other gnet members who maintain personal pages, as well.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #34
Elf

Yes. Got a banner or something like that?

I could always add OMG A Bat to the links page; I'd also plonk it onto my blog...that I can just do a link with.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:02 AM   #35
gothicusmaximus

As OMG A BAT reflects I am a bit indisposed right now, but I'll try to come up with some kind of banner as early as possible. In the meantime, I have linked to you.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #36
dre bin laden

Quote:
wow, nyu. that's really impressive. i fucked up my high school carrer wayyyy too much to get into a school like that. are you working on any particular scripts now (are the called screenplays? im very unfamiliar with this)?
HOLY SHIT MANHASSET i thought i had it bad on the north fork. awww dude, if i remember that place correctly, i can't even imagine what you must have gone through growing up in a place like that. especially with the cape. haha you probably had a alot of fun with it though. i only lived like half an hour from the hamptons and i sure as hell had a great time walking through those streets. ahhh, long island, what an awesome place.
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #37
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre bin laden
HOLY SHIT MANHASSET i thought i had it bad on the north fork. awww dude, if i remember that place correctly, i can't even imagine what you must have gone through growing up in a place like that. especially with the cape. haha you probably had a alot of fun with it though. i only lived like half an hour from the hamptons and i sure as hell had a great time walking through those streets. ahhh, long island, what an awesome place.
Heh, for the most part my adolescence in Manhasset was nothing about which I can complain. I was reasonably popular and had enough sex, a teenage boy can't ask for much more than that. Manhasset High School did try to expel me during the first semester of my senior year, which ordeal was fairly miserable, but after I sued everything was peachy keen again.
Old 07-22-2008, 10:49 AM   #38
Elf

Quote:
As OMG A BAT reflects I am a bit indisposed right now, but I'll try to come up with some kind of banner as early as possible. In the meantime, I have linked to you.
I went ahead and made up my own banner and added to the links section of Mill Ave Vexations.

It's extremely minimal, but I think it'll do the trick for now.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:52 PM   #39
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf
I went ahead and made up my own banner and added to the links section of Mill Ave Vexations.

It's extremely minimal, but I think it'll do the trick for now.
Heh. Works for me.
Old 07-22-2008, 02:54 PM   #40
JCC

Hey Gothicus, what was it like staying with Ophelia? I demand a video retrospective of the fun times.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #41
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Hey Gothicus, what was it like staying with Ophelia? I demand a video retrospective of the fun times.
I'll do you one better. Video documentation of the fun times will most likely be available before today is through.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:14 PM   #42
JCC

I bow in reverence to you and your firm grasp of technological advancements.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:44 AM   #43
gothicusmaximus

Excellent content today.
Old 08-03-2008, 02:58 AM   #44
Magila

Attention seeking is a national sport nowadays, you go man.
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:01 AM   #45
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magila
Attention seeking is a national sport nowadays, you go man.
This girl with a ton of makeup and a really short skirt has been following me around for days now, I think she might be a scout from the national attention seeking league.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #46
Magila

I am happy you're not wearing a cape anymore.
Magila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #47
JCC

That Titanic: Animated Movie is fantastic. I want to purchase it and show it in a history class.

Can I Gothicus?! Can I?!
Old 08-03-2008, 03:24 AM   #48
gothicusmaximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magila
I am happy you're not wearing a cape anymore.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:
That Titanic: Animated Movie is fantastic. I want to purchase it and show it in a history class.

Can I Gothicus?! Can I?!
If you can find it, by all means. I myself am having very little luck to that end.