Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 10:10 PM   #8051
mortalitas incomitatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

Mortalitas ~ You're visiting the states soon right? Lovely eye candy indeed. You must have men on leashes where ever you go!

well not really but i did have a man on his knees right after that photo was taken.

he got my name wrong!!!!

he had to be punished.

*another eliter*
Old 02-01-2006, 10:19 PM   #8052
mortalitas incomitatus

"When a good Goth goes Corporate"

*another eliter*
Old 02-01-2006, 10:21 PM   #8053
JuliaGaltic

She's done it again! Just when I think you couldn't possibly get anymore beautiful, you go and surpass yourself. How do you do it?
Old 02-01-2006, 10:31 PM   #8054
mortalitas incomitatus

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY END UP SO BIG???????????

they are half that size on photobucket.

sorry guys...........

Jules; *Hugs* i wuf you........
big bear licks to you!

*another eliter*
Old 02-02-2006, 12:32 AM   #8055
Sanctus Dei

Mortalitas... Your eyes are gorgeous.. and I'll be damned if you don't look absolutely blazing in anything you wear.... *drool*
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:35 AM   #8056
edible_eye

hey - any chance you could make that a little bigger? i can't really see the detail.
Old 02-02-2006, 04:38 AM   #8057
Blushing Heliophobe

At first I thought you forgot to load the pictures. But no, it was taking that long for my computer to process them. Wow.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:00 AM   #8058
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr E Nigma
My favorite color is green... how about you?

You may take this as a compliment...or whatever you like I guess, but seeing that picture of you really reminds me of my ex boyfriend. Like I mean really really. You look a lot like him. The eyes, the facial hair...the expressions. Yeah. Thought I'd throw that out there.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:23 AM   #8059
sensuous0mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by euclis_dian
I post pictures neither to promote my model-ism nor to gain constructive criticism.

I post just cuz.

Yes. That's what I do. For fun.

It's like putting up pictures on myspace. Do you EXPECT people to always comment? No. Constructive? No.

I post here much like you all post. Just so people can see. Again, same way you're NOT being personal, the same way I dont' care if you don't care about my pictures.

Just to clarify, I don't model goth fashion - at least, not restrited to. The pictures I post here just -happen- to have a dark sense to them. Sooner or later, if I get around to taking non-dark pics, I'll post them...

Hm...wait, I think I didn't make my point there. My point is that I wasn't trying to look Goth in those pictures. Never really have, unless I stated 'this is a slightly goth-y piccie', or something along those lines...matter of fact, I never do try for an explicitedly goth look.

I go with what I feel best in, be it white-galore, pinkness, blackness, or whatever.

I'm sorry if I made the impression that you have seem to have assumed, but..

I just came here to post for the sheer heck of it. Like I do on all forums. On most other forums I don't even -mention- I'm a model, but I think that got brought up somewhere earlier in the thread for reasons I forgot...

It's best you just -forget- I'm a model, that I'm a regular member who just really, really likes taking pictures and posting them. Oh, and try not to assume I'm goign for a Goth look...sometimes I do, but not always.

P.S. Just read the Edgy part. Hm..edgy? Not...exactly. I got for what expresses ME the most, even though it changes alot, so does the look I go for in pictures. While some may seem edgy [but not quite], whatever I have on is not an attempt for something external, but for something PERSONAL. How you or other people see it, be it generic or edgy, is up to them and I don't have a preference how I would like them to see it.

Oh, and:

@EYES: Did you read my post replying to your 'not enough male tummy' post in the previous page?
Well if your soul purpose here is to do nothing but shamelessly selfpromote, or as you put it "just post pics" then I'm not so sure that I, or Xnguela, are interested in you as a contributing member of this site or give a damn whatsoever. Is there a reason you feel that pictures are the only thing you could possibly have to contribute to a literary society? You don't read? You don't listen to music? You don't follow the news? Politics? Anything but yourself? Obviously not. I have no authority here, but I surely have a little more clout than you do. And that, stated in the least offensive tone possible, is that.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:37 AM   #8060
edible_eye

never mind him, omar.

post more cleavage shots. yummy...
Old 02-02-2006, 07:13 AM   #8061
euclis_dian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
Well if your soul purpose here is to do nothing but shamelessly selfpromote, or as you put it "just post pics" then I'm not so sure that I, or Xnguela, are interested in you as a contributing member of this site or give a damn whatsoever. Is there a reason you feel that pictures are the only thing you could possibly have to contribute to a literary society? You don't read? You don't listen to music? You don't follow the news? Politics? Anything but yourself? Obviously not. I have no authority here, but I surely have a little more clout than you do. And that, stated in the least offensive tone possible, is that.
If I felt it, I -could- copy and paste the topics I've already started and/or the posts I've made in topics made similar/same to the ones already here, but isn't that a tad bit cheating?

If there -is- a topic that I -do- relate to and -doesn't- exist in one already posted on another forum, I will. For example:

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=301
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1410
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1416
https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1429

Given, I don't post in them anymore, but one must also note that the fact that none of the threads have thus far 'contued'...if I posted in them that would be necroposting.

I don't feel like re-posting things I've posted on other forums just to "increase" my post count or to add the impression that I have lots of things to post.

Perhaps, say, my download of FFVII Last Order [OVA] is done. If I see a thread about it, I will definately post in it, because no other forum has one yet. If not, I'll evne make a thread.

But as of now, things I related to I've already posted on other forums...you tell me, SHOULD I copy and paste my reponses from them? If so, at least that will give me an indication what sort of mindset you would expect the 'newer' members to be in.

edit: since i'm oddly cheerful today, thanks to a certain special someone, I'll -try- to post outside of this thread. happy? jeez. you're the first i've -ever- met to be...how to say it, interpret my solo-thread-posting as motive-driven....
Old 02-02-2006, 08:05 AM   #8062
mortalitas incomitatus

euclis_dian, you bore me.

(not to be nasty or anything)

*another eliter*
Old 02-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #8063
wormsinwombs

Old 02-02-2006, 01:54 PM   #8064
cannibalnuns

I see London and I see France.
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 02-02-2006, 02:00 PM   #8065
tenet_2012

Giesha, I love you!

You make me smile.

Xng, I thought that you were leaving to do home work?

--Geisha
Old 02-02-2006, 02:12 PM   #8066
tenet_2012

That is why we love you.

--Geisha
Old 02-02-2006, 02:29 PM   #8067
wormsinwombs

They’re just regular combat boots. I got them at my dad’s air-force base. I don’t know if that’s your idea of cute or what you were thinking they might look like , but they’re one of my favorite pairs of boots. ^_^
Old 02-02-2006, 02:46 PM   #8068
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeishaGirl
You're fucking ugly. You and you're shitty personality. You're full of yourself and you look like you fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. I would go so far as to say you're FUGLY. Even if people think you're cute enough to be a model, you're still fucking ugly because you're so damn full of yourself.

No one wants to see your pictures here because we don't know you. Get it? I doubt you do, because you're just as stupid as anyone would expect a model to be. Take your narcissistic shit to Myspace if it's so important to you. This is a LITERARY site. We don't want to see your cam-whoring face plastered all over our picture thread. And even though we have a picture thread, it certainly wasn't created so that you could abuse the shit out of it.

So how's about you fuck off and stop being a pimple on the ass of Gothic.net? If you want to come back and actually participate in other things around here, that's great. But I doubt you will because I'm sure you're vapid little mind wont know what to say about anything as simple as "What are you Currently Listening To?"

Oh, and yeah, you do give a shit about what I, and everyone else here thinks. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting pictures, and you wouldn't respond to this post, or Xnquela's for that matter.

So kiss my ass, suck my proverbial dick, and shove it up your ass.

I. Loathe. You.

P.S. Just incase your sub-par brain didn't fully grasp all the words other then the, you and fuck, try looking them up here::http://dictionary.reference.com/ I'm sure you'll eventually get my message.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #8069
euclis_dian

Quote:
This is a LITERARY site. We don't want to see your cam-whoring face plastered all over our picture thread.
I mean, yeah, as you have assumed correctly, I don't take the underlying meaning very well for messages. Most things needed to be told to me in the face for me to get it.

While that [the quoted bit] may have been the message all along (I didn't catch it, sorry then), if someone had just said that explicitly just like that, I'd have done what needed to be done.

I'll get going until I have a reason besides posting pictures, then.
Old 02-02-2006, 05:25 PM   #8070
sensuous0mar

Whoa.

Did that just happen?

Like really happen?
Old 02-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #8071
Moonie

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

where else can you read this and be completly sucked into the flaming drama?

and i mean that with absolute love to all the poeple that beat the shit out of euclis ((good riddance ya mofo))

*sigh* i love you guys
Old 02-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #8072
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
You may take this as a compliment...or whatever you like I guess, but seeing that picture of you really reminds me of my ex boyfriend. Like I mean really really. You look a lot like him. The eyes, the facial hair...the expressions. Yeah. Thought I'd throw that out there.
O_O oh.. umm THANKS! ^_^ hehe
Old 02-02-2006, 05:48 PM   #8073
cannibalnuns

Does anyone have a shotgun?
Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.- Robert Burns
Old 02-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #8074
Empty_Purple_Stars

I'll be the one with the unpopular opinion..

*raises hand*

Uhh, he was actually starting to grow on me.

He had also toned his posting quanity down quite a bit.
Plus his tummy is prettier than my own..
AND Manimal mistook it for a girls tummy. (Bwahahahaha!!)

Which still makes me laugh and point at the Wht Boi.

He took the good natured ribbing from Manimal and Tstone with good grace, and didn't get an attitude about it.

He even managed to respond cordially to the most scathing of replies from alot of us.

Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Flamethrower as much as the next person, but I am saying we've certainly had WORSE members.

At least Euclis can speak in complete sentences.

Yes, this is a Literary Forum first and foremost.

However our member base has expanded as the type of threads and forums we have branched out.

We draw people here for many different reasons now.

We also draw many different "types" of people here for those reasons.

Euclis is just one of those types.

Is he Guilty of Vanity?

Yes.

But we all are in different ways, and he did make the attempt not to post as many pictures of himself, every five minutes.

Maybe I am a sucker for saying so, but I do think we are all guilty of being a bit harsh at times to new people.

I have watched many long time users evolve in many ways, over the last few years. Not everyone comes out of the gate groomed and smelling nice. Hell, I myself made many silly N00b mistakes when I joined Gothic.net. But I stuck around, and watched and learned.

Maybe Euclis should be allowed that same chance..

hopeful look*
Old 02-02-2006, 06:06 PM   #8075
JuliaGaltic

That's not punishment Xnguela... *tsk, tsk*

Try again...