Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Fashion

Fashion DIY tips and gratuitous plugs. And hair. Hair! Flow it, show it. Wait...no. That's some hippie musical. Nevermind.

Old 01-30-2006, 06:32 AM   #51
IlGato_DiDiablo

Finding a proper top could get pretty hectic...All the stores here are up-to-date in the fashion world, basically, the colors you could find are : ugly pink, ugly orange, ugly yellow, ugly blue combined with glitter, holes etc... and sentences that say "My boyfriend is back and I'm gonna be in trouble" or "You were never my boyfriend"...umm yuk!

Shoes, the only decent boots, skate shoes, and so on are sooo expensive that you need a bank on your head to be able to pay for them if you don't have a job or if you're a student..whatever

The world is coming to an end if this bullshit fashion keeps going...

Suddenly find people walking naked, 'cause it's ugly!!!
IlGato_DiDiablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:03 AM   #52
IlGato_DiDiablo

Why is he using two letters for a 5 or 6 letter word? It sounds stupid and looks annoying...

hehe! I think I understand what you mean Xng! wink wink !
Old 01-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #53
IlGato_DiDiablo

Yeeah! I read that alright! I think that that's the worst way to write english ever! No, wait... it's not even english anymore... it's just a bunch of numbers and letters that spread a whole different meaning.. What the fuck is the world coming to ??

Human based Alien language! iz dis sriusly wt da wrld iz cmng 2 ? OMG!
Old 01-31-2006, 01:41 PM   #54
She_Is_My_Sin

If I'm just moping around the house it's jeans & a T-shirt.The jeans are actually my only pair of trousers.If I'm going out I'll wear my velvet skirts & a shirt.If I'm really dressing to impress I'll wear either my Victorian style bodices or my Contessa dress.
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 01:52 PM   #55
sensuous0mar

Ich trage am meistens Jeans und eine T-shirt, aber ich trage auch gern einen Rock und eine Bluse wie ein gutes Maedchen.

YAY! I spoke German. Eat it.

It may not all be 100% correct verb conjugation and tense or whatever....but it's been 3 years since i've spoken the language so give a girl a break!
Old 02-01-2006, 12:30 AM   #56
IlGato_DiDiablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Don't make fun of aliens... Demonista will eat you.

I like aliens! But the way english is written is Human-alien/ish!! Don't know in which way to put that in !
Old 02-01-2006, 05:47 PM   #57
Haunted House

I have more of a DeathRock style I guess. But unlike most deathrockers I dont over accesorize. On a normal day I usually wear tight black jeans, my boots, this really big/long sweater-like shirt, my semi-pinned & patched leather jacket (combined with the long shirt makes it look like Im wearing a short skirt which actually looks kinda cool), fingerless skeleton gloves/fishnet gloves, and a t-shirt under it all.
Old 02-02-2006, 11:06 AM   #58
She_Is_My_Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuous0mar
Ich trage am meistens Jeans und eine T-shirt, aber ich trage auch gern einen Rock und eine Bluse wie ein gutes Maedchen.

YAY! I spoke German. Eat it.

It may not all be 100% correct verb conjugation and tense or whatever....but it's been 3 years since i've spoken the language so give a girl a break!
I've been learning German for 5 years & I still wouldn't know how to say that weil meine Deutsch schlecht ist.
I don't think they have a word for top either...
She_Is_My_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:39 AM   #59
DarkWings666

it depends. for college i usually wear a skirt with my knee high docs and just a normal teeshirt. if it's a vest to i'll either have my fishnet shirt or a long sleeve shirt on underneath purely because i hate the tops of my arms and don't wanna show them off.

when i'm lounging around at home (as in now) i've usually got my combats and a baggy t-shirt, then a band hoodie if i'm cold (damn, that's my hard earned goth credibility gone).

on a normal day i go for a victorian/medieval style. long skirts, corset tops, lots of velvet etc. it's mostly black and red, although my favourite colour is offically blue but i'm picky about my clothes and so few clothes that i like are made in blue. *humph* i have one (get that, one) blue dress. i usually wear either fishnet and lace fingerless gloves or these black satin evening gloves i've had for years. most of my jewellry's victorian based. mourning chokers, chandelier necklaces, clasp bracelets etc. i only ever wear eye make yp and it's just black eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. i've never really been a make-up person.

i then go and ruin the whole effect by wearing my cyber new rocks!
DarkWings666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 03:04 PM   #60
thetiesonyourcorset

i don't know what my style would be...i'd say it varies! sometimes i could look victorian and then others maybe industrial but i'm not sure! with me it's always hard to describe things esp peoples style or my own,lol!! Basically i wear what i want if i can wear it (i couldn't if it was in the wash now,lol)

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
thetiesonyourcorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 05:16 PM   #61
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWings666
it depends. for college i usually wear a skirt with my knee high docs and just a normal teeshirt. if it's a vest to i'll either have my fishnet shirt or a long sleeve shirt on underneath purely because i hate the tops of my arms and don't wanna show them off.

when i'm lounging around at home (as in now) i've usually got my combats and a baggy t-shirt, then a band hoodie if i'm cold (damn, that's my hard earned goth credibility gone).

on a normal day i go for a victorian/medieval style. long skirts, corset tops, lots of velvet etc. it's mostly black and red, although my favourite colour is offically blue but i'm picky about my clothes and so few clothes that i like are made in blue. *humph* i have one (get that, one) blue dress. i usually wear either fishnet and lace fingerless gloves or these black satin evening gloves i've had for years. most of my jewellry's victorian based. mourning chokers, chandelier necklaces, clasp bracelets etc. i only ever wear eye make yp and it's just black eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara. i've never really been a make-up person.

i then go and ruin the whole effect by wearing my cyber new rocks!
GAWTHS don't wear jackets, wuss!

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:02 PM   #62
UltraNEO*

Quote:
Originally Posted by minion of cocytus
i lv d red dragon thing, i do dat but widout d dragons etc. i also like d random bondage trousers (criminal damages) nd i lv doing variations in clothing style, so one day ill be doing the greenday thing wid red tyes nd black tops (plz dnt back hand me 4 mentioning dat band , bt i like em nd so does my girl friend) nd den nxt day ill be wearin d punk school top thing wid plain white school shirt nd a black tye, ( incase peeps havent noticed im nt quite as gothic as evry one else bt i assure you in 2 years ill be pierced nd wearin d black make-up heavily) so its all good aslong i like it nd it suits ( i fucking h8 d scene kid thing wid d pipe trousers nd tite tops, sorry if there are any scaene kids reading this but its just my style opinion)

minion of cocytus

OK, OK... I'm just reading though the thread and came across this post (my apologies if it's been covered) but WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS SAY? Does someone have a faulty keyboard or something?

Since you're a 'Minion', would you care to retype the paragraph into something more legible, maybe plain English. Please.

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
UltraNEO* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 08:24 PM   #63
UltraNEO*

Ah.. thank you Xnguela^^

I was beginning to think that I should return to school for further English lessons, maybe learn to learn to miss out letters. Wouldn't it be nice if people could learn to use all 103 keys on a keyboard.

"Listen when your hurting someone, don't think of the pain he feels, only concentrate on the pleasure of causing him pain. That's the only way to show true compassion for your partner." - taken from Korosiya Ichi
Old 02-04-2006, 10:56 PM   #64
UltraNEO*

:o

I just looked in the PC manual... but this keyboard has 109 keys.

*points and laughs*

Old 02-05-2006, 01:04 AM   #65
IlGato_DiDiablo

I just counted! I have 109 as well !!
Old 02-05-2006, 02:58 AM   #66
Sanctus Dei

I only have 84 Xng... Look at it as less hassle, no more overworking your fingers to reach those far off keys..
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 10:53 AM   #67
Haunted House

Mine has 104.
Old 02-05-2006, 01:19 PM   #68
peeves

I counted 104 on mine, but I've probibly skipped one or left one out knowing me
peeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 03:46 AM   #69
thetiesonyourcorset

i'll count mine later...i'm not counting the ones at tech,lol!

*Blowing a kiss all over the world* Aren't i nice?
thetiesonyourcorset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 04:37 AM   #70
IlGato_DiDiablo

A good way to waste time: Count thy keys on thou keyboard!!
Old 02-06-2006, 07:31 AM   #71
JuliaGaltic

Hahaha...damn you guys.. I've been spending the last day and a half chanting "you will not count the keyboard keys".

Mine has 104 *sigh*
Old 02-06-2006, 07:33 AM   #72
Wise Child

*raises hand sheepishly* Er... 103.

A dream is just a nightmare with lipstick ~ Toni Morrison
Wise Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:57 AM   #73
WolfMoon

121, Got you suckerz b341!!!111!1

WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #74
KeltikAon

I have 111 keys on my keyboard.
I am also rather disappointed in myself that I was curious enough to count them.

As far as dress style goes...if I am just tooling around the house I'm usually in jeans and a t-shirt. If I am feeling particularly lazy, I also wear that outfit when I go out to the local pub. If I am putting effort into the way I look, it varies based on how long I have to get ready. If I am in a rush, I tend more towards the victorian look, velvet skirts and bodices. If I have time to put something together I tend to end up looking like I meant to do the victorian thing, but somewhere along the lines got mugged by a geisha's dresser.

My big fashion faux pas is that I love jewelery and will wear as much of it as I can find places to put it.

On the other hand....I don't even own a band hoodie...or any other kind of hoodie for that matter. I have issues with clothing that feels like it is trying to choke me to death even after I have followed the washing instructions perfectly.
KeltikAon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:57 PM   #75
roserougesang

Most of the things I prefer to wear are Medieval/Victorian. Being only 15 with not much money I only have a purple Victorian dress and a blood red medieval dress my friend gave me so far but by the time i'm 20 everything I wear will be most unpractical and require drycleaning (watches money fall down the drain). For an average day, I love my stripy stockings and socks, my favourite top with the drooping sleeves, long black skirts and either my Mary Janes or my 4-inch boots.
roserougesang is offline   Reply With Quote