Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 08-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #1
satanicbitch

What do you guys think of this T-Shirt design

What's up, I'm new here =) My name is Christina.
I'm making some T-Shirts with my friends. I'm thinking of eventually branching off and doing my own etsy shop for clothing that features movie monsters, serial killers etc if it starts selling. Nobody else I know in real life is into spooky shit.

Just bought an electronic pen thing and I'm having fun messing around with images and drawing stuff with it. What do you guys think of this one, would you wear it? Do any of you guys do etsy?

Link to the etsy

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1059686...hirt-available
satanicbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
satanicbitch

OH SHIT i just' read the rules. now how do i delete this?? hahaha noooooo dont flame me nooooo... i don't want to get my ass charred <3
Old 08-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #3
MissCheyenne

You can't delete posts on here, just so you know.

Anyway, I like the design itself but I wouldn't personally wear it on a white shirt.I'd prefer it on a darker colour, I think the colours of the design would stand out more on a darker background.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:37 PM   #4
satanicbitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCheyenne View Post
You can't delete posts on here, just so you know.

Anyway, I like the design itself but I wouldn't personally wear it on a white shirt.I'd prefer it on a darker colour, I think the colours of the design would stand out more on a darker background.
thanks, you can see the design better on white but overall i think it still looks better in black. i put a black option up on the etsy listing. =)
Old 08-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by satanicbitch View Post
What's up, I'm new here =) My name is Christina.
I'm making some T-Shirts with my friends. I'm thinking of eventually branching off and doing my own etsy shop for clothing that features movie monsters, serial killers etc if it starts selling. Nobody else I know in real life is into spooky shit.

Just bought an electronic pen thing and I'm having fun messing around with images and drawing stuff with it. What do you guys think of this one, would you wear it? Do any of you guys do etsy?

Link to the etsy

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1059686...hirt-available
OK, I like this (quite a lot actually), but I also agree with MissCheyenne. Darker colors would be the way to go in this instance.
Given_Flesh_by_Sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #6
Timeless Rebellion

Agreed, darker colours! Of course, I would never actually wear a white t-shirt no matter the design, so I may be biased :P
Forget me not, and keep my memory.
Timeless Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #7
satanicbitch

i dont wear tshirts a whole lot so i appreciate your input. i see a lot of goth kids these days wearing brighter colors, but i myself mostly wear black still. here it is in black. much easier to see the design when its bigger. i think you guys are right
Old 08-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #8
Jaye Jang

SB, cool pic. Like it better on black.

Btw, Miss C, you can delete posts if you know how. Check the FAQ section. Usually, it's time-limited so you have to act fast.
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 07:38 AM   #9
Pyleet Teqot

A T-shirt is an important and simple element of clothing. It seems the classic t-shirt has always been a staple in my wardrobe and is the most versatile piece in anyone's wardrobe. And one of the factors that make t-shirts so popular is the possibility of personalization through printing. After trying out several t-shirt printing options, I can say that it's a really great way to express your style and personality. I ordered my t-shirts printed here T shirt printing Singapore. Whether it's a bright graphic design, a stylish logo or even a funny inscription, printing on a t-shirt makes it unique. It is important to note that the quality of printing on t-shirts plays a large role in the appearance and service life of the product. I always choose high-quality printing methods, such as sublimation or silk-screen printing, because they ensure the saturation of colors and the duration of the drawing.
Pyleet Teqot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 02:14 AM   #10
AmandaTot

Have your design printed on our high-quality film at 300 DPI for a stunningly clear DTF transfer. Design files must be in PNG format with a transparent background (unless the design requires a colored background). The minimum required margins are 0.50". Gang sheets are okay.
AmandaTot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 02:38 AM   #11
Lazarius

Hello everyone! I want to share the miraculous testimony of who we are, I and my homeland, just recently. We decided to create a special tie and give ourselves a special symbol - however, T-shirts. This process will be very tedious and will give us the opportunity to create a unique design that will be a symbol of our family. We chose order screen print transfers High Quality Custom DTF Transfers as a quick and clear way to turn our ideas into reality. Now we have unique T-shirts, which symbolize our unity and our belonging one to one.
Lazarius is offline   Reply With Quote