Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: Do you think life sucks or do you make a living out of life?
I make a living out of life 36 60.00%
Life fukin sucks 24 40.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2004, 09:31 AM   #1
D.C.

Life

Do you think life fukin sucks or do you just make a living out of life?
Honestly I fukin hate this life I live
D.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 10:15 AM   #2
comatoast

Re: Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.C.
Do you think life fukin sucks or do you just make a living out of life?
Honestly I fukin hate this life I live
Honestly...Life sucks great big,crusty donkey balls sometimes...Tough. Get over it, learn from it, and move on..or kiss the barrel of the nearest gun...
two simple choices in this life..live it and endeavor to persevere or say fuck it and get the hell out of the gene pool. Lord knows we need a few more people to off themselves...
comatoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 11:07 AM   #3
Suiside_Kitty

comatoast wrote:

Quote:
Honestly...Life sucks great big,crusty donkey balls sometimes...Tough. Get over it, learn from it, and move on..or kiss the barrel of the nearest gun...
two simple choices in this life..live it and endeavor to persevere or say fuck it and get the hell out of the gene pool. Lord knows we need a few more people to off themselves...

i agree. yeah, life is shit a good 99.9% of the time.... but, hey... there are Always those tiny, little, almost-unnoticable-at-times moments that make you smile, or make you stop and think "gee, maybe it's not All so bad..". you always have the choice to kill yourself... hey, it's a free country, right? but that is so far from the answer. there Is No Answer.... just live, learn, cope, love and Try to smile..... it's taken me almost 20 years to figure that out...............................

"he said 'suiside is painless'
well i wanna know for sure..
cause this world is hurting me,
and i need a cure.
show me an answer,
give me an escape..
the old blood drips,
my soul has been *****.
the comforting tears flow..
i'm giving in.
it's time to let go.
Goodbye, my sin.[/b]
Inside you.
+++++++++++

http://www.myspace.com/social_phobic
Suiside_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:15 PM   #4
comatoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiside_Kitty
comatoast wrote:

Quote:

i.... just live, learn, cope, love and Try to smile.....

[/b]

Very well said, Kitty.
comatoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:18 PM   #5
Suiside_Kitty

thanks coma.... those are pretty much the words i try to live by these days.
Inside you.
+++++++++++

http://www.myspace.com/social_phobic
Suiside_Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 04:23 PM   #6
WolfMoon

Although it does suck sometimes, I'm carving a niche for myself.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2004, 10:53 AM   #7
Giga

Life is actualy awesome. All you need is to look past all the little pranks God pulls on us and enjoy all the things there are. After all, just look at everything with irony and humor and you'll see your view on life improving real fast.

Oh and if you're a juvenile, don't worry, it'll pass and you'll start enjoying life as you close your third decade.

I love this life, I love to live it, I'm impressed with all the possibilities, all the things, life is the best show of them all and there's no denying this.
Giga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 06:50 AM   #8
The_Crazy_Irishman

I like my life, sure there are things that suck about it, and sometimes they outnumber the good things, but if I had the choice to change the past, I don't think I'd accept, as even the slightest change could make me or others completely different people, and possibly for the worst, so I think I see this life through.
The_Crazy_Irishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 01:10 PM   #9
tickingstitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crazy_Irishman
I like my life, sure there are things that suck about it, and sometimes they outnumber the good things, but if I had the choice to change the past, I don't think I'd accept, as even the slightest change could make me or others completely different people, and possibly for the worst, so I think I see this life through.
Everything passes I like what the Irishman said. Regardless Ill see this thing through.

Aim: K143rsjrp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane
Oh shit!!!*tries to run away, but trips, he breaks his neck on a stool*No I know how Hilary Swank feels like.
tickingstitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2004, 02:20 PM   #10
DelicateHorror

I like my life and I'm glad I have it. No matter how bad your life sucks there will always be someone worse off. I think you need the bad things in life to be able to appreciate the good things.
DelicateHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 04:21 PM   #11
D.C.

whatever

Yeah i try to live this life as easy as i can most of you are right life comes in all varieties yet we cant pick the one we want. yet everyday we wake up we have the choice to stay alive or die.straight up put the gun to are head and just take no more pain in life yet no one ever dies we will all be back eventually. Sooner or later just watch.[/code][/i]
D.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 09:06 PM   #12
Jane13

I'm fine with life, and life doesn't seem to have a terrible grudge against me.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 09:15 PM   #13
darkpixie

to tell you the truth, i actually dont mind life. it could be worse than i already have it, it could be poorer, starving, have absoltuely nobody that cares for me, a snob, living in a box... ect. to me life is just something you have to make the best of. you only get one, i dont see any point in wasting it away by moping around and complaining. there are ppl out there that have it worse than you, and to the person that thinks they're at the bottom of that list, you must not be thinking hard enough, because there is always someone out there. yea, you may not be having the best time in life, you may be having a really hard things making ends meet or having things go the way you want to, but you can either mope around in the whole woah is me stereotypical goth way, or get up, ix it, and try to make it through another day. this is sounding a lot more optimistic than it sounds in my mind, and it doesnt seem like me at all, but oh well, i guess this is really how i feel. and im sorry if i offended anyone. there are worse things than that, but im sorry just the same.
darkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 09:58 PM   #14
Monsosin

Bread

:twisted: Live does suck from time to time. It has its times of anger, sadness, Joy, and every other emotion. But Life is good. Every thing happens for a reson. You may think that your only having bad things happen, but some are not bad. Some may actually lead to future happyness. I know how it is. I have had days, even months where I thought if I died I would be happier. It has changed since then. As we speek my band is slowly getting more popular, my art is getting me into college for free, and my girlfriend and I are becoming more and more one being. I had to push for these. In time of pain I stuck to it. You will make the right choices, but results may not come right away. I hope what I am saying is helping in some way. :twisted:

"Walk your path. See the light"
Monsosin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 12:10 AM   #15
psyche

Yeh. So life's dance is like sex! So unzip and take a trip...

It's a matter of having enough experience to know what you're doing without thinking about it...and just letting go...and doing it. And see where it takes you.

For this, as in those things sensuale, is what you make it. Everything is here for the makings of a good time. So put all negativity aside, because you're beautiful. And such things leave you limp and dry. You're expectations of yourself and those with you will come to pass. And with passionate love in your mind... heart... pants... you have all of the makings of the dance from the inside out to make what you want yours, if those things are truly meant for you. So...

As Slug sez...all it takes is a little drive and initiative...

As for me. Life is the best thing ever. And in this boudoir, sometimes I beat ass. And sometimes my ass gets beat. And every moment is sweet.

I may not have all of the things I want. Though I do have the most kickass job in all of the land, hooking your bike the fuck up! I have the love and respect of many upon many, in the set, and circles within circles, you can bet. And I have the unconditional and unselfish love of a beautiful soul who truly brightens my life, and shows me new sights in the flesh and in mind. Feel that.

And if there's anything more I want and wanted... it's more avenues to express myself. Haven't had a band in a while, which is sorely missed. I miss my old crew and the badguy beatings we used to do. Yet those things have come to pass, and haunt me in memories. There's so much more.

Is there something to do?

Penetrate and ejaculate through.

For each seed sewn
in fertile ground
shall take root
and with loves rains
growing grains
may your harvest
come to you.

Consciously...whew. How's that for another walk through the lookinglass?
Thankyou all for being and bearing with me for a hundred posts and two
months. As I come back...to this...avenue.
"Focus your attention on the link between you and your death, without remorse or sadness or worrying. Let each of your acts be your last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will your acts have thier rightful power." ~Don Juan
psyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 01:03 PM   #16
kog3100

I think what Psyche is trying to say... what he's found so great in his life is:

It's okay to be gay.

Okay, everyone. I'm just kidding. I know we have a sort of moratorium on this sort of joke... but I couldn't help it. I don't think Psyche (or anyone else) is gay............... not that there's anything wrong with that.
kog3100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 01:35 PM   #17
OnMyOwn

Well like everyone has said... life sucks at times but when those good moments come it makes me realize that theres a point in me being here or someone cares even though they might not always show it. Tomorrow is my graduation and im not gonna be seing alot of people and most of them are my closest friends,and guess what no one takes me anywere and i dont have a car yet so im fucked for a while.

Anyway

There are always gonna be bad moments but out of bad things good things come out. And even though that may not make sense cus I suck at explaning things in english or translating .

I confused myself...damnit.

*sigh*

You have just witnessed an example of a pathetic guy,the one and only ME!!

the thing is life isnt bad always...sheesh me and my sophisticated examples and phrases...I suck at them so from now on everything is gonna be simple cus i always fail in trying to talk right.

coño si pudiera hablar en español siempre las cosas serian tan faciles.
OnMyOwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 02:13 PM   #18
Bodnoirbabe

life

weel, for me life is great! even at those times when i just want o hole up somewhere and kill myself, i dont becasue of one thing.

I'm to curious to see what the hell is coming next.

Listen to the Crow: It can't rain all the time.

Truer words were never spoken.
Except for maybe When the dog barks three times, It's time to make the slurpees.

Good old dad.
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2004, 02:43 PM   #19
Morpheus_Noctifer

Things haven't quite worked out exactly as I planned when I was in high school, but as John Lennon said, "Life is what happens while you're making other plans." And one thing I've learned is that it's not death we need to fear, but a life poorly lived, for that alone squanders this most precious gift of our creator.
Morpheus_Noctifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 01:13 AM   #20
psyche

Quote:
Originally Posted by kog3100
I think what Psyche is trying to say...
Ha! I'd swear that you've truly unzipped for my trip, Kog!

Sooooo...

QUICK!!!

Put it down!

Zip it up!

And put yo hands wheres I can see dem!

Shhhhh...

You've just gotten yourself caught...

In your zipper!

Ow.

And now I'm kidding...
"Focus your attention on the link between you and your death, without remorse or sadness or worrying. Let each of your acts be your last battle on earth. Only under those conditions will your acts have thier rightful power." ~Don Juan
psyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 02:46 PM   #21
kog3100

Psyche meet Bexxle.

Bexxle, Psyche.
kog3100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 04:22 PM   #22
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kog3100
. I don't think Psyche (or anyone else) is gay............... not that there's anything wrong with that.
No, of course not.Do I detect a Seinfeld quotage?

:wink:

Look to the cookie.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:08 PM   #23
Jane13

Thanks to Seinfeld, my favorite cookie is the half chocolate, half white cookie. Two cookis living together in peace.
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 07:31 PM   #24
WolfMoon

She had man hands.
Old 09-05-2004, 11:44 AM   #25
TeapotScar

No soup for you today
...another seinfeld quote that represents life.
Goddamn it I never get any soup!
Maybe it's because I don't really like seinfeld...
TeapotScar is offline   Reply With Quote