Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:46 AM   #1
DarkIce

Red face Will church ban this too?

They tell us not to use condoms. So - will they also ban to use this?

Better products - desinged in Europe - built in China - banned by Church?

The Home of the WINGMAN CONDOM CLIP

Instruction video "How to use the Wingman"

Advantages:
  • job can be done using only ONE hand!
  • you´re ready to go in less than 3 seconds!
  • other hand can be used for a different task! (use your imagination here)

Just think how nice this would be if you´re making out in your favorite crypt ;-)
Old 04-06-2006, 02:52 AM   #2
Blushing Heliophobe

If I had a penis *sigh* I would much rather put it on with hands or mouth than that thing. It looks like a dick retainer. Scary!
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 05:21 PM   #3
Disfunction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
If I had a penis *sigh* I would much rather put it on with hands or mouth than that thing. It looks like a dick retainer. Scary!
That's probably the best analogy I've ever read.

...don't smother your kids."
Disfunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:22 AM   #4
WolfMoon

What's so damned hard about on a damned condom?

You pinch the tip, put it on a penis, and roll it down.
WolfMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #5
Sobeh

And frankly, to set up that little plastic contraption, you'd need to have it ready beforehand, which means it might get dust and all sorts of crap involved in itself, which'd be a real moodkiller.

Frankly, women like the fact you've got one, and so why not ask them to put it on? That can be kinda fun actually.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Sobeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 09:27 AM   #6
WolfMoon

Yes, it can.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:04 PM   #7
darkmartin82

as a male a would NOT like to use such a contraption, there are ways (which I tried) that work better and are more fun.

but I think these are not to be discussed.
darkmartin82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #8
DarkIce

Quote:
Original by Sobeh:
And frankly, to set up that little plastic contraption, you'd need to have it ready beforehand, which means it might get dust and all sorts of crap involved in itself, which'd be a real moodkiller.
Oh boy. Did ya ever go so far as to imagine that the product comes already[/b] pre-assembled? Just take it out of the box and use it, then throw it away. It´s that simple, OMG.

And there is no doubt that it´s much more fun if your partner does the job of making the condom fit. But if it´s gotta be quick - hey, THIS is the solution.

You´re all heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever because it´s gotta be quick.

**shakes head and leaves**
Old 04-10-2006, 07:41 PM   #9
Icarian Decoding

I can just see it now.
Two drunken guys, in a bar.
Butch: Hey Chuck, let's see who can cover our willies the fastest.
Chuck: Right Chuck. Ready. Draw.
/both men race to cover up Mr. Happy.
Butch: I WIN! I WIN!
Chuck: Yeah, cuz mine's longer and it takes too long.
Butch: Shut up.
Icarian Decoding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 08:31 PM   #10
Nardol

I think it's hysterical you chose "Butch" to have the shorter penis.
Nardol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:34 PM   #11
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkIce
Oh boy. Did ya ever go so far as to imagine that the product comes already[/b] pre-assembled? Just take it out of the box and use it, then throw it away. It´s that simple, OMG.

And there is no doubt that it´s much more fun if your partner does the job of making the condom fit. But if it´s gotta be quick - hey, THIS is the solution.

You´re all heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever because it´s gotta be quick.

**shakes head and leaves**
Did you ever stop to think that it might just be quicker to put a condom on te regular way? Not all men are as inept as George Costanza at putting on condoms. In my experience men can put them on in 2 seconds flat, still fully erect and rarin' to go.
Old 04-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #12
tenet_2012

I happen to be a fan of the "winged" condom.

I can get one on quick and all, but the wings just make it easier.

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 09:47 PM   #13
WolfMoon

Yer just lazy, son!

Old 04-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #14
tenet_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
Yer just lazy, son!

Do you like "winged" pads?

It is kind of the same concept for us guys (at least this guy).

--Geisha
tenet_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #15
WolfMoon

LOL Ummm, it's not exactly like that, babe. The wings on pads are to catch extra 'flow' so that your panties don't get soiled. The wings on the condom-thingy are handles.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

And no, I don't use pads, too messy.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:22 AM   #16
DarkIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
A pre-assembled hard plastic contraption that you're going to allow to go down your genitals is much better than one that isn't pre-assembled.
I don´t think the Wingman ring is made of hard plastic, because it´s got to be flexible to pull it away. What´s so horrible about using a plastic contraption? The condom itself is made of some sort of plastic. And other devices used during intercourse are made of plastics too. I bet you, Xng, use more plastic things per day than you think! Plastic is not bad per se, not at all.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:39 AM   #17
Sobeh

Quote:
I don´t think the Wingman ring is made of hard plastic, because it´s got to be flexible to pull it away. What´s so horrible about using a plastic contraption? The condom itself is made of some sort of plastic. And other devices used during intercourse are made of plastics too. I bet you, Xng, use more plastic things per day than you think! Plastic is not bad per se, not at all.
The problem, to my way of thinking, is that this is simply someone's cheap-ass attempt to take a process that has absolutely no one complaining, and add a step, for which you must buy their trinket. I find that insulting.

One final comment - the fact that it's prepackaged means that, during the manufacturing stage, there was already at least one extra step in the production of the thing. Any further steps at that point increase the likelihood of defective products, and I'm telling you, even if its only a drop from 99% to 98.5%, I'm not taking that kind of a chance.
The phrase "we (I) (you) simply must---" designates something that need not be done. "That goes without saying" is a red warning. "Of course" means you had best check it yourself. These small-change cliches and others like them, when read correctly, are reliable channel markers.
Old 04-11-2006, 08:06 AM   #18
Morrigan_Dubh

Quote:
Advantages:
  • job can be done using only ONE hand!
  • you´re ready to go in less than 3 seconds!
  • other hand can be used for a different task! (use your imagination here)
I would love to see the "infomercial" for this product.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:00 AM   #19
DarkIce

Quote:
And your response to my calling you on your stereotyping all the members of this board as get-it-now Americans?
Hold on a minute Xng.
Are you really hurt or just trying to argue? But I suspect you like arguing a lot :-)

I wrote: You´re all heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever because it´s gotta be quick.

Let´s look at the sentence, 1st part: You´re all
Why does "YOU" only include Americans, Xng? Is this forum just for Americans? Aren´t there a couple of Europeans, Asians, Australians, maybe even Africans participating? Maybe someone from Antarctica and other remote places as well (forgive me if I didn´t mention your place/planet/system here)?
If someone from your country/continent would have written this sentence, then it would have been poignant sarcasm, right? But if someone like me, from Europe, wrote it - then of course it´s gotta be bad ("bad, bad boi!"), right? *giggling*

Let´s look at the sentence, 2nd part: heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever
We´ve got KTFC, McD and BK and lots of other franchise companies here in Europe as well. Actually I wanted to add some European names as well, but then dropped them, as you probably wouldn´t have recognized them. The word "whatever" should make it clear, that I didn´t mean just American companies. Mmmkay?

Xng, how come you think I was refering exclusively to your country?
Old 04-12-2006, 06:04 AM   #20
Sobeh

Quote:
Xng, how come you think I was refering exclusively to your country?
Probably because you were, dumbass, and now you're trying to hustle into your flamesuit before the going gets tough.

Quote:
I wrote: You´re all heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever because it´s gotta be quick.

Let´s look at the sentence, 1st part: You´re all
Why does "YOU" only include Americans, Xng? Is this forum just for Americans? Aren´t there a couple of Europeans, Asians, Australians, maybe even Africans participating? Maybe someone from Antarctica and other remote places as well (forgive me if I didn´t mention your place/planet/system here)?
If someone from your country/continent would have written this sentence, then it would have been poignant sarcasm, right? But if someone like me, from Europe, wrote it - then of course it´s gotta be bad ("bad, bad boi!"), right? *giggling*

Let´s look at the sentence, 2nd part: heading to KTFC, McD, BK or whatever
We´ve got KTFC, McD and BK and lots of other franchise companies here in Europe as well. Actually I wanted to add some European names as well, but then dropped them, as you probably wouldn´t have recognized them. The word "whatever" should make it clear, that I didn´t mean just American companies.
In your analysis of the first part of the sentence, you claim that 'you' was vague, yet the 'you', whether plural or singular, obviously refers to individuals or groups with which you don't identify.

In the second part of your analysis, you use the word 'we' to refer to the European community as a whole, one with which you do identify. It only makes sense that the word 'you' is likely to refer to the American community in this case, based on how you used it.

You also assume she/we wouldn't recognize European brands of similar chain stores. That's kind of arrogant on your part.

Don't fault Xng for your poor choice of words, or your inability to communicate effectively.
Old 04-12-2006, 08:18 AM   #21
chloegoth

Quote:
What´s so horrible about using a plastic contraption? The condom itself is made of some sort of plastic. And other devices used during intercourse are made of plastics too. [/b]
Ummm... most condoms are latex, which is a kind of rubber, not plastic (though you can get plastic ones, if you're allergic to rubber).

Just sayin'.
chloegoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:26 AM   #22
DarkIce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobeh
Probably because you were, dumbass, and now you're trying to hustle into your flamesuit before the going gets tough. ... Don't fault Xng for your poor choice of words, or your inability to communicate effectively.
Sobeh, calling someone dumbass is something I would call insulting! I never did that to you. So go figure who´s the arrogant one here.

That´s why I believe you just want to hurt people. You´re pretty good at it *claps hands* Maybe it doesn´t work that way in your real life. Go ahead and hit me :-)

And I would love to see how far your "poor choice of words" works if you´d try it in German! (English is not my mother tongue)
Old 04-12-2006, 11:32 AM   #23
DarkIce

Quote:
In the future, please don't assume that any of us fit into your little pigeon holes?
You´re much smarter than Sobeh Xng. And your way works much better than Sobeh´s. I understand your point, but let me assure you that I didn´t mean to hurt you. Others (maybe except Sobeh) didn´t complain. Anyway - I guess that´s now history. Let´s move on to other important discussions ;-)
Old 04-12-2006, 11:50 AM   #24
Sobeh

Quote:
Sobeh, calling someone dumbass is something I would call insulting! I never did that to you. So go figure who´s the arrogant one here.

That´s why I believe you just want to hurt people. You´re pretty good at it *claps hands* Maybe it doesn´t work that way in your real life. Go ahead and hit me :-)

And I would love to see how far your "poor choice of words" works if you´d try it in German! (English is not my mother tongue)
Well, I apologize. I was still coming up from the giddy depths of the Icarian exchange and was assuredly not in the best form.

It's too bad you think I'm out to hurt people intentionally. What makes you think that? I'm a little hurt myself, at that. =/
Old 04-12-2006, 12:07 PM   #25
Icarian Decoding

We're calling it "The Icarian Exchange" now?
My only question of this whole thing is: Why shouldn't you hurt people?
Icarian Decoding is offline   Reply With Quote