Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #26
edible_eye

The worst MollyMac whine still beats even the best literary triumph when it comes to pure, unadulterated "oh, fuck yeah" quality...

Oh, and spright - "stupid bitch who should stop bitching"? Me thinks you've been caught on the tail by one of Miss Molly's scathing retorts. Hurts, don't it? A little advice - for someone who fashions to call him/her self a "writer", you should work on a statement with a bit more oomph.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:17 AM   #27
edible_eye

Regardless of what you do-or-don't call yourself, you list your interests as "writing". In that vein, you obviously fancy yourself, to some degree, as being a writer. As far as the rest of it is concerned, I really don't care what disgusts you.

Your oh-so-angry response reminds me of a kid who's been spanked and then turns with a pouty lip and creased brow to show others how upset he is. Obviously, you've borne the brunt of Molly's quick wit and scathing tongue. It's ok. After the stinging goes away, you can still try and hold your head upright when you look in the mirror. There's no shame in that.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:20 AM   #28
edible_eye

Funny. You go directly for the 'question of comfort with one's sexuality' type of attack - and then call me "juvenile"? I especially dig the fact you start tapping into your dictionary in order to keep up your sad delusion of... what was it?

Oh yeah. Indomitable dominion over me.

Yeah.

Rage has a nasty tendency to cloud one's mind and that's a pretty difficult side effect to overcome when it's unfocused and allowed to run rampant, like a temper tantrum gone wild. Rage doesn't help in the long run, though - it just helps you to eventually burn out.

Your analysis of who and what I am, based upon two posts is sadly off-base, not that that matters one way or the next. What I've read of your words thus far, the various temper tantrums and silly, spoiled-brat-like attacks you've spread across the forum, doesn't offer any incentive to care about your sentiments one way or the next.

You're pretty good at patting yourself on the back, spright. Good for you. As long as you keep doing that, you'll always have at least one person who cares about what you have to say.

Oh, and there's no need for me to try and upset you, as you claim - you seem to be a kid who's upset all the time anyway, no matter what. That has nothing to do with me.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:37 AM   #29
edible_eye

That's it? I expected more from you. Seems I was off-base with my estimation of you, as well.

Oh well. It's happened before and will undoubtedly happen again.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:17 AM   #30
edible_eye

Heh. There's only one of us spending an inordinate amount of time with self-flattering behavior and it ain't me.

That's ok, though. That "massive vocabulary" you're sporting is really intimidating.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:47 AM   #31
MollyMac

EE???? Holy shit! Helloooooooooooo, nurse!

Meh. Just ignore this schmuck. I do.

Sounds from your replies like he's puffing out his chest over massive vocabulary again when his poems read like they were typed with his one free hand. But don't insult him or his shitty life or abandonment issues or he'll show up to your house and fuck you up... yo. A real winner.

Just let him fade into a memory and then let that slip into a pebble and then into nothing.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:33 AM   #32
bleedingheart344

You're using your father's death as an excuse. Yeah, life sucks, get over it. Goth's lives don't suck. My life doesn't suck, yet look at me *gasp* I'm goth. And what is your problem? "stereotyping is stupid unless I do it" What the hell is that supposed to mean? Slight stereotyping is what keeps groups of people separate and distinguishable from each other. I don't think it's stupid because that's the only thing stopping us from becoming one large group of people that all look alike. I feel sympathy for your loss but it's time to stop using it as an excuse and realize that people are going to retaliate when you act this way.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:57 AM   #33
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spright
Man, fuck these forums. These are totally useless. You guys make me into a prick. I could be civil, but fuck this.
Best whine ever. Only thing missing is the WAAAAAH!
Old 04-02-2007, 06:01 AM   #34
edible_eye

Oh, I've established myself as much more than that, puppy.

Too bad you missed the piece of my post I added afterward.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:04 AM   #35
PersephoneX

Meow ffft ffft...
I have missed these, so much. Ego stroking, superfluous use of vocabulary, all in order to wow the fans…As only one word-slinger walks out of the ring in one piece, the other lays a tattered piece of toilet paper that the kittens have gotten their paws on...
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
PersephoneX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:05 AM   #36
edible_eye

Aw, there goes that superior intellect and massive vocabulary spouting off again.

It's cute when it pouts.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:15 AM   #37
edible_eye

As fun (please read that as pathetically silly) as all this was, it's time for me to head off to bed. I've been up for way too many hours.

I see this wise, logical, superior thing has now started a thread dedicated to trashing anyone who wants to post in it. If this were any more stereotypical, there'd be a post-generator you could download from the 'net to recreate all the brilliance he / she declares is bottled up inside of his / her massively intellectual brain.

Yup. Good night, all.

I wish my decision to drop a few posts here was for something a bit more productive, but you take what you can get I guess.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:20 AM   #38
edible_eye

Heh. I'm older than you are, son.

And once again, your estimation of me is so bizarrely off base, it's laughable. Well, not laughable really - more like sad.

G'night, spright. Have a good one, all alone in your world of one, incredible super-fan - you.

And I'm going to bed because I'm tired. It has nothing to do with you. You started off with some promise but quickly descended into the realm of unfortunate-wanna-be-superior-intellect. You're a dime-a-dozen, kid.

Here's to trying, though. No one can take that away from you.

edit: You forgot to use spaces in that last part of your post.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:33 AM   #39
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Spright
Are you a pedophile? I think you are sir!
Ah, the mark of someone in a truly desperate state - that of flinging whatever inflammatory gobbledy-gook that might come to mind.

You're funny, in a shake-one's-head kind of way. Oh well.

Do your cheeks puff out when you're writing your posts, brow all furrowed? Do you stamp your feet?

Bah. This has gone from interesting, to silly, to boring.

G'night, spright.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:07 AM   #40
DarkHeartedDemoness

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
Ah, the mark of someone in a truly desperate state - that of flinging whatever inflammatory gobbledy-gook that might come to mind.

You're funny, in a shake-one's-head kind of way. Oh well.

Do your cheeks puff out when you're writing your posts, brow all furrowed? Do you stamp your feet?

Bah. This has gone from interesting, to silly, to boring.

G'night, spright.
Hey, handsome.

Good to see you around again.

If you haven't figured it out yet, it's Xng. <3
If ruff it was of dame
Or shroud of gnome,
Himself, himself inform.
Of immortality
His strategy
Was physiognomy.

--Emily Dickinson
DarkHeartedDemoness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:28 PM   #41
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
EE???? Holy shit! Helloooooooooooo, nurse!
Hiya, Molly. Nice to 'see' you again and I hope life's been treating you well.

I answered you earlier but I guess the post didn't go through. Obviously, you're still getting the boys all hot and bothered...
Old 04-02-2007, 12:29 PM   #42
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeartedDemoness
Hey, handsome.

Good to see you around again.

If you haven't figured it out yet, it's Xng. <3
Hiya, precious.

Hope all's well.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #43
MollyMac

Damn, it's good to have a man on the forum again. Emphasis on the words DAMN GOOD MAN.

Gee, what happened while I was at work? *snicker*
Old 04-02-2007, 05:02 PM   #44
Mir

Spright seems to have gone apparently. Yay.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:15 PM   #45
Godslayer Jillian

How come I can't see Spright's posts?
I can't understand the conversation that just happened. Plus I liked him overall.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #46
MollyMac

Banned and bye-byed it looks like. Seems like he may have accused EE of being a *********, which may account for the invisibility as well as the ban? I assume it hor heinous. At any rate, it looks like it escalated to a point that the admins couldn't ignore.

And yeah, I also reported a post to the admins/owners that I thought was over the top bullshit childishness. So, blame me.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:23 PM   #47
Mir

Don't see why, not only were his responses anal, they were getting quite banal as well.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:24 PM   #48
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
If his posts are gone because he is banned, then I must say he was the closest I have seen to a justifiable banning, ever.

:: puts on priestly robe, holding a handful of dirt over the grave::

His two redeeming qualities were his contributions to the literature thread, and the one time he showed some rather becoming human feelings when mourning his father.

Unfortunately, he let his emotions and inferiority complex get the best of him.

::dumps handful of dirt on grave and brushes hands together, walking away::

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #49
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Banned and bye-byed it looks like. Seems like he may have accused EE of being a *********, which may account for the invisibility as well as the ban? I assume it hor heinous. At any rate, it looks like it escalated to a point that the admins couldn't ignore.

And yeah, I also reported a post to the admins/owners that I thought was over the top bullshit childishness. So, blame me.
He called me a sexual predator once, and didn't get banned. And you would receive the credit, not blame Molly. Oh well. Some come and some go. The rest of us last.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #50
MollyMac

Huh. Well, then I have no clue other than he must've spouted some outlandish tripe or the other. Glad i missed it.

I dunno. I feel like I am at the end of a serial slasher flick. It's over, I'm relaxed, the idiot is dead.

And the camera pans over to his still body...

There's the whispery sound of "chii chii haaa haa" as his eyes pop open for a sequel.