Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 02-05-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
Sachia

Hei! ^^

Hei, everyone! ^^ Well, firstly I want you to know that I’m not too good in personal introductions… So be nice, please!
Anyways, my name is Pálma (you can call me Sachia as well, of course) and I’m a 16 years old girl from Hungary. Well, I guess, I can say I’m a babybat, semigoth or something similar. I definitely wouldn’t call myself a full goth person. Yet. But I’m really interested in this scene, and I hope I’ll find some good ideas here. Well, in person, I’m a bit antisocial, buti t doesn’t mean I’m the so called „quiet one”. I’m pretty much a chatterbox with my closest friends. I just find it hard to initiate a conversation with random strangers. Epecially when those random strangers are staring at me with that gaze…
Other useless information about me… well, I love reading and writing. I have a couple of own stories and some fanfics (my favourites are those Demonhunter/Moondancers fanfics. [The Legacy of the Demonhunter is the story of one of my best friends, and the Moondancers are a band in it] Poor Dari, I guess she doesn’t enjoys it so much, but it’s the characters’ fate… sorry ^^” ). Sometimes I try to write poems/lyrics, but I don’t really like them. Well, at least they help letting out steam.
I love singing and listening to music. Mostly symphonic/gothic metal/rock, but I love renaissance rock as well. Believe or not, I started as a Blackmore’s Night fan…
I love drawing too, my favourites are portraits. Especially Tuomas Holopainen. :3
About movies… I don’t really like them, but Imaginaerum from Nightwish and those Marvel movies are really close to my heart… not mentioning the Nightwish documentaries.
And I’m a really big fan of Finland (Nightwish, it’s you to blame! :P ), finnish lenguage, finnish music and finnish everything. ^^
Surprisingly or not, but despite this I’m going to be a programmer.
And I have a cat named Kira. I love her when she doesn’t try to eat my foot…
Okay, I don’t know if I overdid this a little bit or not… But hi, all! ^^
Sachia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #2
Sachia

Okay it seems I got it wrong a little bit... I know, read before post, and so on...I'm sorry. Well, here's the required version:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm studying at secondary school and going to be a programmer. Hobbies... I love reading, writing, singing, drawing, listening to music and use my computer. For anything.

2. Where are you from? Debrecen, Hungary

3. Who is your favorite author? Neil Gaiman, Stephen King and Timothy Zahn. I can't decide between them.

4. What are your favorite films? Nightwish's Imaginaerum, Thor (1,2), Avengers

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Some Balckmore's Night, Nightwish and Indica.

6. At your funeral? Nightwish or Indica. Or Blackmore's Night. I know, it's the same, but they have sadder songs as well.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? At a very old age with my loved ones surrounding me. I want to be awake and say goodbye to them for the last time.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Well, i could say it doesn't matters since I'll be dead then... but a black one with red or dark blue velvetpadding would be nice.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Black top, black pants, stripy stockings, some fingerless gloves or armwarmers and my black ribbon on my neck, with my silver cat medal on it. Yes, I'm of the comfy type. ^^

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? The time. I had so much time back then and I didn't even appreciate it...

11. What's your favorite band? Nightwish, Blackmore's Night and Indica. I can't decide between them.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I go to secondary school now, I'm at 10th grade now. After the school-leaving exams I'm going to BME's IT engineering faculty, since I want to be a programmer

13. Why did you join? Because I'm really interested in the subculture and want to know as much as possible about it. And I hope I find some guidelines for my gothling/babybat self ^^

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
deathsdj

Very nice to meet you Sachia and welcome! I hope you enjoy your visits here. It gets a little slow sometimes but the people are interesting and I have found them friendly in my short time here. Post away and have fun!
deathsdj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:51 PM   #4
Murder.Of.Crows

Hi there Sachia. Welcome and all. And, don't worry too much about that ridiculous introduction thing. We've all suggested a different updated version over the years here. But, we can't change it. So we're stuck with a cliche sounding questionnaire that has a few really dumb questions. Regardless though, welcome.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:31 PM   #5
Sachia

Thank you, guys ^^
Old 02-11-2014, 08:47 AM   #6
Acharis

Welcome Sachia.
Acharis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #7
TheLonelyGhost

Welcome Sachia. Hope you enjoy you're time here.
TheLonelyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #8
Sachia

Thanks, I hope so