Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 07-31-2010, 07:56 PM   #76
d0p3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts_Purple View Post
No offense, d0p3y, but I believe your Plato quote actually came from Socrates.

>.> none taken. I like to be taken out of my ignorance.

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:04 PM   #77
Alan

But you weren't. Everything from Socrates was written by Plato and everything by Plato is said by Socrates.
They're one and the same. Some historians doubt the existence of Socrates as anything outside of a character by Plato, and even if he existed (which I believe he did) everything he said is only in the works of Plato.
A phrase by Socrates is just a phrase by Plato.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:05 PM   #78
d0p3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
But you weren't. Everything from Socrates was written by Plato and everything by Plato is said by Socrates.
They're one and the same. Some historians doubt the existence of Socrates as anything outside of a character by Plato, and even if he existed (which I believe he did) everything he said is only in the works of Plato.
A phrase by Socrates is just a phrase by Plato.
So i am still ignorant??? ... aww man T___T

(Mago de oz)

(incognito)

(incognito)

(incognito)
Old 07-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #79
Alan

At least you were technically not wrong.
real classy
Old 07-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #80
LenorePoe

brings attention to the immigration debate? Hasn't anyone ever driven by a Home Depot before?
LenorePoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:33 PM   #81
d0p3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenorePoe View Post
brings attention to the immigration debate? Hasn't anyone ever driven by a Home Depot before?
To quote Ms. Bitters...

"oh,you poor doomed child"

(Mago de oz)

(incognito)

(incognito)

(incognito)
Old 07-31-2010, 09:56 PM   #82
LenorePoe

Last I checked, we pwned the mexicans, took California, etc. and gave them Tijuanna back out of pity. But we still take it over on weekends.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:01 PM   #83
d0p3y

ouch, lenore you cut me deep there ...

(Mago de oz)

(incognito)

(incognito)

(incognito)
Old 08-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #84
Alan

Wow, this bitch is just downright racist. For all the clichés available, I would have at least hoped that goths were liberal and tolerant and, you know, NOT fucking stupid.
real classy
Old 08-01-2010, 03:49 AM   #85
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts_Purple View Post
A lot of *my* ancestors are the people who had genocide committed on them when white people decided that killing innocent natives to steal land from 'savages' was a good idea. Then there're the endentured servants who had so much debt piled on them they'd have to sell their souls to work it all off if it ever happened.

I'm kinda pissed whenever white people start dictating about how people from another don't have the right to be here, which is what the law is really about. It's not about a few people being here illegally. It's about some uppity racist fucktards trying to pass racist laws.

The only way to really correct all of this would be to send all the white people back wheree they came from since every inch of this goddamn country was stolen in the first place!
This was the best reply in this whole thread. Someone once said "For being a country made by immigrants, you sure hate foreigners", and they were completely right...

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #86
LenorePoe

Quote:
Wow, this bitch is just downright racist. For all the clichés available, I would have at least hoped that goths were liberal and tolerant and, you know, NOT fucking stupid.
How was any of that racist? I have hispanic, african american, asian friends, etc. I'm just stating a political opinion that our borders shouldn't be a free for all where everyone from every damn 3rd world country bum rushes us, takes our shit, and sends it back home, or takes over our resources.
And goths liberal? since when was goth a political party?
And honey, I never insulted you.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:27 AM   #87
Alan

Since when is liberal a political party? And what the fuck do I care if you insult me or not? I like being insulted by an equal; but it offends me that you don't offend me but you're still fucking stupid?

And how was any of that racist? You had no fucking problem with your nation invading another one and taking whatever you want. You fucking think international policy is based on pity. And yet you hate any minor thing Mexicans do to press against the border.
You have a "fuck them, let them fend for themselves because they're not American" mentality, you racist bitch.
real classy
Old 08-01-2010, 10:34 AM   #88
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Since when is liberal a political party? And what the fuck do I care if you insult me or not? I like being insulted by an equal; but it offends me that you don't offend me but you're still fucking stupid?

And how was any of that racist? You had no fucking problem with your nation invading another one and taking whatever you want. You fucking think international policy is based on pity. And yet you hate any minor thing Mexicans do to press against the border.
You have a "fuck them, let them fend for themselves because they're not American" mentality, you racist bitch.
To be fair, it ISN'T racism to have a problem with Mexicans illegally crossing the border.
Racism would be her hating all Mexicans regardless of situation.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #89
LenorePoe

Quote:

Ah, I see from your coarse language I hit quite a nerve.
I'm simply stating that I've never insulted you but you have insulted me. This is a debate; and when the opponent resorts to insults and using cursing as crutch for their lack of vocabulary, its a clear sign who the victor is.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:57 AM   #90
Alan

Not really; everyone else knows I like using curse words for the sake of it, and I use even more when the fucktard starts claiming moral superiority just because they don't.
You're just looking for the tiniest pathetic possibility that you might look like you're the "victor". Hell, you said it yourself.
"I don't use curse words. Therefore, fuck Mexicans"
real classy
Old 08-01-2010, 04:46 PM   #91
d0p3y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
To be fair, it ISN'T racism to have a problem with Mexicans illegally crossing the border.
Racism would be her hating all Mexicans regardless of situation.
This is true, but the problem here is "if" these set of "unconstitutional" laws Arizona is trying to push go through then what stops the goverment of each and every state to do the same, that is pass "unconstitutional" laws.

The only reasons that Americans are'nt jumping to the side of the illegal immigrants are A. They fear "illegals" and they want them out B. They are Racists. and both of those reasons come out of ignorance, i bet if they were trying to take your freedoom of speech you would riot,but it's just some "mexican" children so it's ok.

(Mago de oz)

(incognito)

(incognito)

(incognito)
Old 08-02-2010, 12:26 AM   #92
CptSternn

Viva los San Patricios!
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:52 AM   #93
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0p3y View Post
This is true, but the problem here is "if" these set of "unconstitutional" laws Arizona is trying to push go through then what stops the goverment of each and every state to do the same, that is pass "unconstitutional" laws.

The only reasons that Americans are'nt jumping to the side of the illegal immigrants are A. They fear "illegals" and they want them out B. They are Racists. and both of those reasons come out of ignorance, i bet if they were trying to take your freedoom of speech you would riot,but it's just some "mexican" children so it's ok.
In what way is it unconstitutional?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:00 AM   #94
d0p3y

Quote:
Arizona Republicans will likely introduce legislation this fall that would deny birth certificates to children born in Arizona
that my friend is unconstitutional.

(Mago de oz)

(incognito)

(incognito)

(incognito)
Old 08-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #95
LenorePoe

Just thought I'dleave this here, from
http://dcourier.com/main.asp?Section...rticleID=83864

• 83 percent of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

• 86 percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

• 24.9 percent of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 40.1 percent of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 48.2 percent of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 29 percent (630,000) of convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

• 53 percent plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

• 50 percent plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

• 71 percent plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".

• 47 percent of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47 percent, 92 percent are illegal aliens.

• 63 percent of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63 percent, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

• 66 percent of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.

• 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens.

• 97.2 percent of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers. That is almost ALL of them!
Old 08-02-2010, 04:42 PM   #96
Deadmanwalking_05

Well L.P. to Alan/Jill the U.S. Border patrol does their job (Without r@ping,beating,robbing,or killing) and deports Illegal Aliens back to where they started from, is sheer brutality.

Go ahead and ask him what happens to Illegal Aliens that cross Mexico's Southern Border.

You could also ask him how Mexico treats Legal Aliens that enter by the book.

See if he/she answers.

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #97
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenorePoe View Post
• 83 percent of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

• 86 percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

• 75 percent of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

• 24.9 percent of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 40.1 percent of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 48.2 percent of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.

• 29 percent (630,000) of convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

• 53 percent plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
That's how fucking stupid you are.
Look at what you've said.
83% of WARRANTS for murder.
percent of MOST WANTED LIST
percent of INMATES
percent of INVESTIGATED burglaries

You know that only 40% of murders are investigated and solved? Guess who commit the ones that are least likely to be prosecuted.

Your statistics fucking show that the system will more commonly target minority crimes than, shall we say, caucasian crimes.

Quote:
• 50 percent plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

• 71 percent plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".
These just show the socioeconomic realities of illegal immigrants. Why not let illegal immigrants have an opportunity to triumph economically if you don't want them committing theft and joining gangs?

Quote:
• 47 percent of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47 percent, 92 percent are illegal aliens.

• 63 percent of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63 percent, 97 percent are illegal aliens.

• 66 percent of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 percent, 98 percent are illegal aliens.
Holy shit! Illegal immigrants don't register for a license? SHOCKER!

Quote:
• 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens.

• 97.2 percent of all costs incurred from those illegal births were paid by the American taxpayers. That is almost ALL of them!
Holy shit! Babies born in America are AMERICAN?!!
BUT THEY'RE BROWN! THEY CAN'T BE AMERICAN!!

And Deadman, I've said about sic fucking times that I agree with you with Mexico. No Mexican likes the Mexican government. Why do you keep repeating yourself?
Well, obviously it's because you have no better argument, so you just shut your fucking ears when I say I agree with you. Alan can't possibly agree with you right? right?!
But your stupid logic, man. You'd forgive Mussolini just because there was a Hitler.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #98
Deadmanwalking_05

Quote:
That's how fucking stupid you are.
Look at what you've said.
83% of WARRANTS for murder.
percent of MOST WANTED LIST
percent of INMATES
percent of INVESTIGATED burglaries

You know that only 40% of murders are investigated and solved? Guess who commit the ones that are least likely to be prosecuted.

Your statistics fucking show that the system will more commonly target minority crimes than, shall we say, caucasian crimes.

These just show the socioeconomic realities of illegal immigrants. Why not let illegal immigrants have an opportunity to triumph economically if you don't want them committing theft and joining gangs?

Holy shit! Illegal immigrants don't register for a license? SHOCKER!

And Deadman, I've said about sic fucking times that I agree with you with Mexico. No Mexican likes the Mexican government. Why do you keep repeating yourself?
Well, obviously it's because you have no better argument, so you just shut your fucking ears when I say I agree with you. Alan can't possibly agree with you right? right?!
But your stupid logic, man. You'd forgive Mussolini just because there was a Hitler.
Well considering Mussolini's people had the stones (After the Allies got a good foot hold) to hunt the bastard down,shoot him and then hang him up by his heels in the town square (I would say all was forgiven after that).

Also If Mexicans don't like their government,why don't they do something about it instead of trying to flood into the south western U.S. Illegally?

9x29mmR : The Choice Of Millions for the last 100-107 years.
Deadmanwalking_05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #99
Alan

I know that you're a conservative libertard and shit, but you seriously can't fucking believe politics are that simple.
real classy
Old 08-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #100
Saya

Quote:
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, provided that they are white."
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote