Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:33 AM   #1
Altemese

What has recently Pissed You Off

Yesterday I got my first taste of a beautiful spring here in Chicago. It was like almost 80 degrees. And this is what PO me.

Ok So yesterday, April 1, 2010, I took one of my close friends downtown in Chicago. She has never really been down there so I gave her a tour of it, like navy pier, and she loves oriental tradition, so I took her to china town. We walked for a long time. And we were so tired when we got home.
There is a rule in my house: "Don't leave dishes in the sink unless you have a good reason"
So I get home around 8:30 pm. Remind you I left the house at like 9:00am. And I haven't set down since we were on the red line train and we got off at Jackson.
So I get home, I'm so tired I said I'll do the '5' dishes in the morning. My legs were hurting and so was my back. I didn't think no one would mine that I left only '5' dishes in the sink. So I go to bed. I slept really hard. So my 'guardian' bust into my room this morning and was like, "Why didn't You do those '5' dishes in the sink?" I didn't answer him. I just rolled on my side and continued to sleep. So he took my "Jerk" glasses, the ones I got from Forever 21. Like I care. He was like ok you want to be rebellious. I'm not rebellious, I just really don't care. Then he said "I feel sorry for your husband. You don't listen." No I don't like to listen to people that nag. So I'm really happy now, because I'm making my point. I really don't care about really mush of anything. : ) <3 <3 <3
I'm Pissed because my 'guardian' thinks I care. He didn't even ask why I didn't do the dishes. He just jumped to the conclusion that I'm being rebellious.
Altemese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:03 AM   #2
Underwater Ophelia

You're a baby.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:07 AM   #3
JCC

Why didn't you just apologise for any inconvenience, explain the reason that you didn't do the dishes, and then say that you would do them once you'd rested?
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
Altemese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
You're a baby.
so. IDC. I really really IDC
Old 04-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altemese View Post
so. IDC. I really really IDC
But you're not being rebellious or anything...
Old 04-02-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

It's annoying when children think that the whole "I don't care" attitude makes them seem grown up.
Old 04-02-2010, 07:53 AM   #7
JCC

How old is this dumbass anyway?
Old 04-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
vindicatedxjin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
How old is this dumbass anyway?
That's what I was thinking. She should just move out.

Bring Kontan Back
vindicatedxjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 AM   #9
Tam Li Hua

Wait...what..?

1. Why do you need a guardian if you're married?

2. Like everyone else is wondering, why didn't you just apologize and explain that you got in late from work and were too exhausted?

This is a very weird thread. My answer to the title question would be the following:

Constant cough and runny sinuses from getting over a virus combined with Paxil withdrawal.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:03 AM   #10
vindicatedxjin

...Good morning Tam ^_^

Bring Kontan Back
Old 04-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
Tam Li Hua

Morning. ^_^
Old 04-02-2010, 08:22 AM   #12
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
1. Why do you need a guardian if you're married?
I think he was saying "I feel sorry for your hypothetical husband when you do eventually reach an age where you can move out and apply your idiotic "IDC IDC IDC" mantra and dish out the 'I'm a grown-up' bullshit without receiving my money, my food and living under my roof, you fucking scab." That said, I can't see anyone actually marrying this petulant jackass.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #13
Tam Li Hua

^ That would certainly make more sense.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #14
JCC

My favourite part of this thread is that:

Quote:
So my 'guardian' bust into my room this morning and was like, "Why didn't You do those '5' dishes in the sink?"
is followed by:

Quote:
He didn't even ask why I didn't do the dishes.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:20 AM   #15
Luv2H8

She does know there's a rant thread right?
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #16
Altemese

I say I don't Care, not to feel grown up. I really don't care. I unconsciously don't care about nothing. I'm sorry if I may seem childish, I am 19. I'm still maturing. I may feel that this situation with my "father" may be stupid 2 years from now or maybe even a year. But at the moment I'm pissed. C u guys don't understand. My "father" is a tyrant. He feels that everyone has to do what he says. I understand that I live in his home. But I do what I'm told, I'm a great student in school. He does not have problems with me, unlike his sons (one of them still lives here and he is about to turn 30. he has no job or is trying to get one. My "father" treats him better than he treats his own wife of 32 years). I work a part time job. and the only free time I have is on the weekends. Both of my parents are in their 50's. I do majority of the house work. I don't ask much from my parents except some understanding. I try my best to stay out of everyone's way. But when I make one little mistake, everyone spaz out. Epically my "father". No I don't have a relationship with him. I have a plan to move out in the next 2 years, save up enough I might leave sooner. But at the moment, I try to obey my parents. It is just hard when their is someone who is always on your ass and anything you do is never good enough.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:37 PM   #17
JethroAranas

My sis. My mom. Internet connection, and school!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #18
vindicatedxjin

Altamese, truly you didn't have to make a whole thread devoted to how your dad got mad about you not washing the dishes. Yes he's an asshole, but so are about 50 to 90% of dads and stepdads out there. Making it a big deal does nothing. You either suck it up or move out. I moved out. It's great.

Bring Kontan Back
Old 04-02-2010, 05:39 PM   #19
JethroAranas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altemese View Post
I say I don't Care, not to feel grown up. I really don't care. I unconsciously don't care about nothing. I'm sorry if I may seem childish, I am 19. I'm still maturing. I may feel that this situation with my "father" may be stupid 2 years from now or maybe even a year. But at the moment I'm pissed. C u guys don't understand. My "father" is a tyrant. He feels that everyone has to do what he says. I understand that I live in his home. But I do what I'm told, I'm a great student in school. He does not have problems with me, unlike his sons (one of them still lives here and he is about to turn 30. he has no job or is trying to get one. My "father" treats him better than he treats his own wife of 32 years). I work a part time job. and the only free time I have is on the weekends. Both of my parents are in their 50's. I do majority of the house work. I don't ask much from my parents except some understanding. I try my best to stay out of everyone's way. But when I make one little mistake, everyone spaz out. Epically my "father". No I don't have a relationship with him. I have a plan to move out in the next 2 years, save up enough I might leave sooner. But at the moment, I try to obey my parents. It is just hard when their is someone who is always on your ass and anything you do is never good enough.

Exactly.Me a teenager too and being a teenagersucks in someways. Youknow.It just sucks. But it's cool too.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM   #20
Altemese

yeah. I'm working on getting over my "father" little ways. I'm sure I'll be ok. : ). I think I'll listen to some Carter Burwell now.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
Underwater Ophelia

How the fuck are you still this immature at 19? Your dad isn't a tyrant, he's fucking babied you to the point of complete uselessness in the real world.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
Luv2H8

Quote:
How the fuck are you still this immature at 19? Your dad isn't a tyrant, he's fucking babied you to the point of complete uselessness in the real world.
Quoted for truth!
Luv2H8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #23
Altemese

Quote:
number 1 nobody has fucking babied me! the only one who is babied in this damn house is my fucking brother. so u can go fuck ur "babied" ass. YOU DON'T LIVE WITH ME, SO DON'T U DARE TRY AND TELL ME WHAT A PERSON IS LIKE WHERE I LIVE. I'm still growing up and learning different things. If you are mental advanced good for you. But for the rest of us with medical mental issues, we are not. So go fuck yourself with something sand papery.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #24
Lolly PopMuzik

It's not enough that you constantly fall for trolls but why didn't you just spare yourself the trouble and just do the small amount of dishes earlier or explain that you were in physical pain?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:30 AM   #25
Altemese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly PopMuzik View Post
It's not enough that you constantly fall for trolls but why didn't you just spare yourself the trouble and just do the small amount of dishes earlier or explain that you were in physical pain?
I will. and i will spear ppl the dread of reading a thread such as this one