Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:50 PM   #176
Pyre

My friend is on Ortho cyclen, I am taking the bastardized version of Yasmin right now (Ocella). We've only two colors, so I don't know what the green pill implies for you guys. My only missed period was after a really peculiar sickness while I wasn't currently on the pill, so I can't say anything to console you. However, if you are expecting your period now, then it's the perfect time for an EPT. Go out and get a cheap Equate one, they work just as well from what I've heard.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #177
Pineapple_Juice

The green ones are the inactive pills in the middle, where you're supposed to go on the rag.

Saya: sucks eh? I can't use First Response 'cause I don't have a job right now. If my rag doesn't show up in two more days I'll go into Planned Parenthood and have them give me a test. And a hasty abortion. Too bad I can't call on a burger phone.
Too bad my boyfriend would never look at me the same again if I aborted his child.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #178
Underwater Ophelia

When taking the green pills, she should be menstruating.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #179
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
The green ones are the inactive pills in the middle, where you're supposed to go on the rag.

Saya: sucks eh? I can't use First Response 'cause I don't have a job right now. If my rag doesn't show up in two more days I'll go into Planned Parenthood and have them give me a test. And a hasty abortion. Too bad I can't call on a burger phone.
Wait, what?
Why would you need a job to get a pregnancy test?
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 PM   #180
Pineapple_Juice

Because I don't have any money.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:04 PM   #181
Underwater Ophelia

Oh.
Make the guy pay for it?
You're paying for birth control, and you're probably going to end up paying for the abortion if you have one, so I'm sure he shouldn't mind being set back like $15.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:05 PM   #182
Saya

I have a spare one, I'd mail it to you if it wouldn't take more than two days. Hang in there, its probably nothing, don't think about abortions yet.

You know the last time I had such a scare I even had the kid named XD I didn't have the money for a test so my friend got one for me, I took at her house a week after my period was supposed to start, came back negative. Two hours later my period finally game. Wasted thirty bucks for nothing.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #183
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
I have a spare one, I'd mail it to you if it wouldn't take more than two days. Hang in there, its probably nothing, don't think about abortions yet.

You know the last time I had such a scare I even had the kid named XD I didn't have the money for a test so my friend got one for me, I took at her house a week after my period was supposed to start, came back negative. Two hours later my period finally game. Wasted thirty bucks for nothing.
Why would you name a fetus you don't know exists and don't want?
Old 04-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #184
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
Why would you name a fetus you don't know exists and don't want?
I don't know, just couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if I turned out to be pregnant. I knew I wouldn't be able to have an abortion but I had just broken up with my boyfriend, maybe it was just a coping thing.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:27 PM   #185
Pineapple_Juice

Ophelia, I don't want to freak him out just yet. Especially since I could get it for free at a Planned Parenthood nearby. If the test comes back positive then that's when he needs to know.
On an off-and slightly funny note, I once drunkenly told my ex that I "took a test, you know, THEE test, and it sucked and I peed on my hand but it's okay it's negative you look really cute" as I slopped down a screwdriver.
Thanks for the thought Saya, I get what you're saying about the name thing. PS I'm sure your scare wasn't funny at the time, but the irony of the situation makes it sort of humorous now.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #186
Saya

Oh yeah, I laugh when I think about it now ^_^ this also led to me dispensing the spare test in my underwear drawer, months later my Catholic mother (who likes to believe I have no idea what sex is) helped me move, and guess what I forgot about? She pulled out the drawer and we just stared at it for what seemed like an eternity, luckily I was quick on my feet and came up with a totally original excuse: "Its not mine. I'm holding it for a friend."

Thank god she didn't pull out the drawer where I keep the lube and condoms is all I can say.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 PM   #187
Pineapple_Juice

Hahhahhahahahaa. Why'd you put in there?
Old 04-06-2009, 11:11 PM   #188
Fae-wolf

I should stop being a spoiled brat!
Fae-wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:41 PM   #189
Pyre

You know the tests only cost about $6 at Wal-Mart, right? It's easily affordable as long as you're not a stickler about the brand name. If it comes out negative, test again in a week. If it comes out positive, bring out the metal coat hanger. Quick fix.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Old 04-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #190
Pineapple_Juice

Thanks Pyre. When I say I have no money I mean exactly that. I don't have 25 cents to devote to a pregnancy test. I do, however, have a job interview tomorrow that could hopefully remedy that situation within a few weeks, but as of right now I'm relying on my father. I hate mooching.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:21 AM   #191
Seidre

Planned Parenthood really isn't a bad option, since it's free. No wasting money if/when the test comes back negative. Also, nobody will stumble upon the test in the garbage or hiding in your purse or drawer. I took my friend there when she was afraid she might be pregnant.
Seidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:28 AM   #192
Pineapple_Juice

Yeah, it's a great place. I go there for my yearly lady tests, bi-yearly std testing and to get my birth control. Thank god for Planned Parenthood.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #193
Underwater Ophelia

I had one sip too many of the good stuff and now my stomach hurts a bit.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #194
Pyre

There's not a Planned Parenthood near me, so I never had the opportunity to go. In general, what are its STD testing prices like? I have been meaning to get a panel test done out of principle, but it gets pricey. I only did the HIV test thus far.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #195
Mr E Nigma

I'd be quite happy to not be up for a 4th day in a row. I'm sure a multitude of people on here would be happy to hit me over with a shovel and help me get some sleep...

...anyone? please? The pills aren't really doing much... if not a shovel... could someone come over and try various other remedies?

I've been looking for a damn cure for the better part of a decade... As much as I cut out drinking sugar or consuming sugar a few hours prior to sleeping, attempting to sleep and wake up at the same time on a daily basis, I just can't seem to sleep... Aromatherapy... pressure point needles, massage therapy, sleeping pills, bullshit myths like warm milk and tryptophan, melatonin pills for my melatonin deficiency, hypnosis, talking to someone... reading, watching tv, listening to music, having a fan on, tea, slow romantic sex, rough fast sex, any combination of the both, with the end result being physical and mental exhaustion... and some other things I can't rightly think of at 5:00 in the morning after being awake for nearly 80 hours... my conclusion... someone needs to just give me a concussion... -_-
Old 04-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #196
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
There's not a Planned Parenthood near me, so I never had the opportunity to go. In general, what are its STD testing prices like? I have been meaning to get a panel test done out of principle, but it gets pricey. I only did the HIV test thus far.
Planned Parenthood charges on a slide depending on your income. If you have no job or you make less than such and such per month or year then they give it to you for free. I got all of mine done pro bono. When I can, I donate to the clinic.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #197
Solumina

Hey E a few days ago a friend told me that getting plenty of potassium can help you sleep, no clue how or why it works but for the past few days I have been having a banana as an afternoon snack and I've been able to get really solid sleep. I can't guarantee that it will work for you but its worth a try.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #198
Mr E Nigma

=shrugs= One of my nightly meals is honey nut cheerios with cut up bananas in it... Thanks for the tip though.
Old 04-09-2009, 02:19 AM   #199
Alarica

I want to know how a married man with kids can be a selfish cunt the whole marriage, then blame his wife and kids for his misery, turn round, and say fuck you i'm leaving, and i'm cutting the phone, internet and everything else off' THEN refuse to talk to his wife about it or to give her enough money for food to feed their 5 kids. And she's expecting baby number 6. I'm so fucking angry, and my aunty is in a right state. She's having to stop work soon because of being so tired and pregnant, and has no idea how she'll survive. I'm just praying she realises she already does it on her own, and will cope again. Fucking arsehole. Just proves he never gave a shit if he can treat her like this.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:21 AM   #200
Mr E Nigma

Quote:
I want to know how
Well I think you sort of covered that yourself.

But that also might be me being an insensitive prick and simply not realizing that was just a rant and the context in which you said anything should all be taken in the light of "Fuck off you asshole son of a bitch"

In which case I apologize for the first statement. And I wish your Aunt luck.