Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 06:44 PM   #276
edible_eye

i'm just happy we live in a society that finds it important to keep people like that alive, rather than erasing them from existence. thank god, he will be fed and clothed on our taxes in a prison somewhere rather than electrocuted. i will thank all that is wonderful in this world that he gets to eat three, square meals a day for many, many years instead of receiving a lethal injection. oh, wonderful justice system, please let him out on the streets again soon so he may prey on other children rather than be hung. after all, he was stopped before he could broadcast his episode of child ****. damn those law enforcement officials to hell for their constant but-inski ways.

he's a good man. it's written on his face. and look at how sad he is - obviously, he's repented. let's not put a bullet in the back of his head. let's give him a lawyer, a trial and try to figure out how to reduce his sentence to the minimum.

i wish i could get my hands around his neck. one twist, one snap and i could kick his dying body with my steel tipped boots long after he turned cold and blue. it's for shitbags like him that i get pissed at the justice system. kill the cancer or the cancer comes back.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:09 PM   #277
Granny-like_the_apple

I never realize just how much I miss my long-distance friends until I actually talk to them or get a chance to see them ripped away from me. I can go day-to-day and not really care too deeply, but then things like tonight happen where I was talking to my best friend from middle school. We've stayed friends even though we haven't seen each other in literally years, and we're FINALLY going to be able to see each other during spring break, and we got all corny and shit saying how much we missed each other and I started crying, and I'm still fucking crying, mad at my parents for moving me away from all of my friends and making me live in a city that I despise, and making me think I would be able to see my California friends, first during the summer, and then during part of the break but HAHA I think not! And for completely ruling out the possibility that I could go to the university I wanted to go to even though I got in, and for helping to ruin my self-confidence as a teenager, and honking that fucking horn when I was hugging my best friend who I wouldn't be able to see for A YEAR after that, and making me think they were going to buy that house in California, and flat out lying that if I hated Boca we could move back to Miami, and I would go on but now I have to do econ homework.

Don't let mobile phone conversations lead to premature sex and pregnancy.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #278
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Oh my fucking God..

Thats really all I can say right now..

http://www.wesh.com/news/4268222/detail.html

:cry: :cry: :cry:
>.<;;

Okay, I got as far as the headline. I just couldn't go any further. I'm already in a foul mood as it is (I'll rant in a moment).

What possesses people (and I use that term v ery loosely) to DO this shit?!
Old 03-09-2005, 11:40 PM   #279
drgnlvr

Granny... *hugstight* I'm so sorry that this happened. :cry:

My rant? Right now, it's piddly-assed BS. I'm probably PMSing. But I filled my takn yesterday. Gas had jumped up $.30 a gallon almost overnight. It took more than normal to fill it.

Now, I drive a small, 4-banger with a 5-speed. It's pretty good on gas. I can go two weeks on one tank, unless I make a trip to B'ville, and then it's a tank and a half. Still. Not too bad. Small car, small tank.

It was full, yesterday!

I have half a tank now.

Yes, someone siphoned off some of my gas. Isn't that sweet?

Okay, people, I know gas is high, and I know sometimes it's hard to scrape together the money to fill your own tank, when you're probably working for subsitance wages.

But LOOK AT MY CAR! It's a 13 y/o beater. Yeah, it's paid for. So what? Get a friggin clue! If I'm driving an old car, doesn't it stand to reason that I -can't- afford a new one?! Hel-LOOOOOOOO! I'm in the same damn boat you're in, asshole! I don't have that kind of money! Put down the goddamn crack-pipe, and stop blowing your money on stupid shit, and maybe you might have enough to fill your tank!

*chews nails, and spits out staples* :x
Old 03-10-2005, 08:31 AM   #280
TeapotScar

I heart my Granny like whoa.

...and all of my Grandparents died before I met them, so I think you know who I'm talking to.

I'm sorry I'm irritable sometimes, but you know that if you ever need to talk and your fingers don't feel like typing, you *can* turn around, and usually I'm here. I'm surprisingly deep and over-emotional, and I do well with other peoples' problems. So, you know, this is a good "Rant Corner", but so's the corner of our room. Any corner. Except the one that my trash can is in, because that's kind of gross.

*Mwah*

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 03-10-2005, 12:57 PM   #281
ghostposts

Over emotional? That just makes you a good person. And we won't talk about the corner form hell. Just feed it a live virgin every once in a while, so it won't get hungry and come looking for snacks.

Granny, I'm sorry you have so many miles between your friends and where you are now. Hang in there, and if they won't let you chose your college, put in for financial aid and try to go anyway. Maybeyour friends can roommate with you to cut costs.<hug>

D, I'm sorry some loser stole the gas. It's hard enough to get by now adays without something like that happening.

as to the article...
Quote:
but refused to say why.
Well, duuuuuh! People take one of the most valuable things in the universe and shit on it. Then someone else sees that treasure and takes it to keep it safe, and they're suprised?

On a good front, the doctor told me I had high blood pressure and suspects rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes. Getting blood tests monday. :P

Why is this good? Because now I can get it treated. The meds he gave me are helping. I got a lot of work done today. Now I'm up to 251 pages of a 289 line crit. Woot! I only have a little pain!!! Gawd, I shoulda gotten my butt to the doctor sooner. I just hate taking all those damned pills.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:53 PM   #282
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
I heart my Granny like whoa.

...and all of my Grandparents died before I met them, so I think you know who I'm talking to.

I'm sorry I'm irritable sometimes, but you know that if you ever need to talk and your fingers don't feel like typing, you *can* turn around, and usually I'm here. I'm surprisingly deep and over-emotional, and I do well with other peoples' problems. So, you know, this is a good "Rant Corner", but so's the corner of our room. Any corner. Except the one that my trash can is in, because that's kind of gross.

*Mwah*
Hee. I heart you like whoa-er.

And since you're in class right now, once again we'll communicate through the internet. You were sleeping last night, so I wasn't going to wake you up just to bitch. But thanks for the offer-this probably won't happen again for a while, so don't worry. And I know it's annoying to constantly have someone else in the room. I'm planning on having friends outside of Lynd after break.

Oh and any corner? I think you're forgetting the corner where my trash can is in. Because that floor hasn't been swept in, let's check... ok, so I swept it a couple days ago while I was procrastinating, but that's not the point. It's still a trash can, ya dig?

Thanks drgn and ghost--that's seriously shitty about the gas and the pills. To ghost- financial aid wouldn't work, since I wouldn't be eligible for need-based and my record isn't exactly stellar, so merit-based also isn't a real possibility. Thanks for the advice, though.

Old 03-10-2005, 10:54 PM   #283
TeapotScar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granny-like_the_apple
I'm not sure, but I think there was a slight typo in the last word of ^ this sentance

Quote:
And since you're in class right now, once again we'll communicate through the internet.
I love that we have our (sober) heart-to-hearts in a public forum. Go us with being able to express our emotions.

Actually, I like it. We should do this more often.
Quote:
You were sleeping last night, so I wasn't going to wake you up just to bitch.
Sleeping, or lying awake, crying my own silent tears? Oh, wait- last night? Yeah, that might have just been sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoomMateGirl
But thanks for the offer-this probably won't happen again for a while, so don't worry. And I know it's annoying to constantly have someone else in the room. I'm planning on having friends outside of Lynd after break.
I'll miss you, if this actually happens. *sad face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrannylala
Oh and any corner? I think you're forgetting the corner where my trash can is in. Because that floor hasn't been swept in, let's check... ok, so I swept it a couple days ago while I was procrastinating, but that's not the point. It's still a trash can, ya dig?
Oh man- SO true- I completely forgot about how deep that corner goes, I always just think of your desk as the end, but no, there's a whole world of hurt over there.

And I'm sorry I'm such a moody, dramatic, anti-social room-mate. I like to think you wouldn't have it any other way... but we all know the truth. :twisted:

-Add me on myspace, because I'm pretty sure I've tried to add you! http://www.myspace.com/fermeztesyeux
Old 03-10-2005, 11:24 PM   #284
Granny-like_the_apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeapotScar
Quote:
I'm not sure, but I think there was a slight type in the last word of ^ this sentance

Quote:
And since you're in class right now, once again we'll communicate through the internet.
I love that we have our (sober) heart-to-hearts in a public forum. Go us with being able to express our emotions.

Actually, I like it. We should do this more often.
Quote:
You were sleeping last night, so I wasn't going to wake you up just to bitch.
Sleeping, or lying awake, crying my own silent tears? Oh, wait- last night? Yeah, that might have just been sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoomMateGirl
But thanks for the offer-this probably won't happen again for a while, so don't worry. And I know it's annoying to constantly have someone else in the room. I'm planning on having friends outside of Lynd after break.
I'll miss you, if this actually happens. *sad face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrannylala
Oh man- SO true- I completely forgot about how deep that corner goes, I always just think of your desk as the end, but no, there's a whole world of hurt over there.

And I'm sorry I'm such a moody, dramatic, anti-social room-mate. I like to think you wouldn't have it any other way... but we all know the truth. :twisted:
I'm lol'ing. But you can hear me.

And sober? Not for long! And by along I mean right now.

Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM   #285
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empty_Purple_Stars
Oh my fucking God..

Thats really all I can say right now..

http://www.wesh.com/news/4268222/detail.html

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Just WTF???

I'm in the same frame of mind as Mark, just kill the cancerous growths off.I would gladly kill off the fucktard with my bare hands, chop him into lil pieces and drop his chunks into some shark-infested waters.

The only question in my mind is, why the fuck do people always think these monsters can be rehabilitated?Why would we want to do it?I think he needs to be tyed spread-eagle and have his penis melted off slowly with a blow-torch.There are better things we can spend our tax money on than making life cozy for assholes that have a 90% rate of going out and committing the same crimes over again.

And Ghostposts,glad you got some dx for the pain.If you go they can help you.That's what doctors are there for.

:wink:
Old 03-11-2005, 10:59 PM   #286
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon

The only question in my mind is, why the fuck do people always think these monsters can be rehabilitated?Why would we want to do it?I think he needs to be tyed spread-eagle and have his penis melted off slowly with a blow-torch.There are better things we can spend our tax money on than making life cozy for assholes that have a 90% rate of going out and committing the same crimes over again.
Actually, I think the recidivism rate is higher than 90%.

And what happens? IF the monster gets any time in prison, it's not very long, in comparison to other, non-violent crimes...and he gets placed in a special area. Child molesters don't get put in general population, for the most part.. The bastards are -coddled-!

Bullshit on that! I say put them in GP, and let the rest of the inmates show him just exactly what they think of him. And let the word get out.

I also believe that sexual predators of any kind should just automatically life on the first conviction. None of this bullshit of 8 years, then let them out to do it again. Uh-uh. First time they get caught and convicted, it's an automatic life sentence in GP. And the guards seem to be mysteriously unavailable when they get what's coming to them. Preferably with broken glass inserted in a very sensitive area.

Maybe some of those sick bastards will think twice before they victimize a kid. There'd certainly be a drastic reduction in the number of victims.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:49 AM   #287
SuicideJade

:shock:

i haven't shared much info lately, but recently i met a guy online that lives a few hours north of me...
we hit it off..
we were making plans to meet..
we've been talking for 2.5 months...
i find out today that while he's been saying he's falling for me... he's been getting all cozy with A MAN!

not that there's anything wrong with being bi or gay...

i just feel lied to..

i've dated bi guys.. but they were up front about it... i'm bi for fuck's sake!!

and i find out about this while just randomly browsing a forum...
*not here for common knowledge..*

holy fucking shit!!
this just happend now....
i mean i came straight here after i saw it because tere's no one for me to vent to right now at home...

talk about mindfuck of the year..

i really liked him too..
i thought this would be my time to move on up after my nasty ass breakup last october...
why did the little fucktard lie?
he knows i got an unconventional family..
he knows i'm extremely openminded...
when you think you've heard it fucking all..... :x

*edit*i'm taking a vow of celibacy.... fuck all this relationship drama bullshit.... :x
Old 03-12-2005, 05:14 PM   #288
FenrisQueen

I found out this morning one of my best friends, (and one of my longest term relationships) committed suicide yesterday. I've been kinda numb all day. I can't tell my family about it, because they didn't like him and probably wouldn't really care. I'm probably not gonna post on here for a while. His funeral is tomorrow. I'm gonna go get really drunk now.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 03-12-2005, 05:40 PM   #289
edible_eye

jesus, fenris. i'm so sorry.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:44 PM   #290
Granny-like_the_apple

Oh fuck. That's awful. I'm sorry.

Old 03-12-2005, 08:46 PM   #291
TeapotScar

I'm so sorry, Fenris- I hope everything will be okay. Feel better, sweetie.

Old 03-12-2005, 09:48 PM   #292
drgnlvr

Geeze, Fenris. I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could do. :cry:
Old 03-13-2005, 11:53 AM   #293
FenrisQueen

Thanks guys.

I'm dealing, Xngie, but if I need you, I'll pm you. Thanks sweetie.

I'm about to go to his funeral. I'm sitting here and shaking. I just found out Adam's mom isn't going to go to the funeral because she's catholic and she won't forgive him. I still haven't told my family. Thanks so much for your support.
Truth, justice, honor...none of that's worth shit. What matters is people, and people aren't honest or just or honorable. They're petty and they're angry and they're afraid, and all anyone really wants, deep down, is to be wanted. And what's truth to that?
Old 03-13-2005, 12:24 PM   #294
AlKilyu

Well don't hold that against her. I mean, it's wrong, very wrong, God is the one who decides who to forgive or not, not people, but she was probably raised to believe that so it's engrained in her head.

I think the Christian belief of suicide being a sin comes from the idea that it's murder, and murder is a sin, because all denominations admit suicide is never mentioned in the bible.

I have no doubt he isn't going to hell, cause I don't believe in it, and that he is in a better place than you and I. You'll see him again eventually, just not soon I hope!

Hang in there....
Old 03-13-2005, 02:00 PM   #295
drgnlvr

Tstone, I'm speechless. That was beautiful, and your suggestion was wonderful.
Old 03-13-2005, 02:20 PM   #296
AlKilyu

Great points.

"Judge not lest ye be judged."

Basically you don't have the means and rights to determine who is or isn't a sinner, and doing so will probably get you kicked up higher on the "Ones To Kick In The Ass" list. The zealots TStone has spoken of in the past usually do this without pause. It's easy to ignore them, but like that filthy dreadlocked (white) person protesting any said event who gets on the news representing liberals, they don't represent the group they claim to be a part of and add to the negative ideals and stereotypes the general public has about them.
Old 03-13-2005, 04:25 PM   #297
FenrisQueen

Al, you have a point there... Thanks for letting me see the other side.

Tstone, thank you. Your words are as poignant as ever.

Adam was a great guy. He always stood up for his friends, and sometimes for people he didn't even know. He was hassled for being a punk, but didn't let that get him down. He hung with the skinheads, the goths, the drama geeks, the basketball team. He was bi, and I remember after we broke up we used to sit in the mall and rate girls and guys. The first guy I really loved, the first guy I got drunk with. The first person I came out to. The guy who taught me how to mosh, how to fight dirty, how to take lifes shit and throw it right back. The first guy who fought for me. The first person who accepted who I was and let me grow wihout stopping me. Adam, who I've known since I was ten, and adored since the first time he walked up to me on my first day in sixth grade (he in eighth) and let me wear his favorite leather jacket and sat with me at lunch. How at my first high school dance he punched out my date like an overprotective brother then took me home and ended up kissing me on my front porch.
The first person I ever worked up the nerve to skip school with.
The first person I cried in front of after my father passed away. The only person I'd go see Disney movies with.

my best friend. I love you Adam.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:55 PM   #298
ghostposts

That was wonderful. Fenris, you'll see him again. It wouldn't be heaven without Adam's soul in it.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:44 PM   #299
drgnlvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrisQueen
Al, you have a point there... Thanks for letting me see the other side.

Tstone, thank you. Your words are as poignant as ever.

Adam was a great guy. He always stood up for his friends, and sometimes for people he didn't even know. He was hassled for being a punk, but didn't let that get him down. He hung with the skinheads, the goths, the drama geeks, the basketball team. He was bi, and I remember after we broke up we used to sit in the mall and rate girls and guys. The first guy I really loved, the first guy I got drunk with. The first person I came out to. The guy who taught me how to mosh, how to fight dirty, how to take lifes shit and throw it right back. The first guy who fought for me. The first person who accepted who I was and let me grow wihout stopping me. Adam, who I've known since I was ten, and adored since the first time he walked up to me on my first day in sixth grade (he in eighth) and let me wear his favorite leather jacket and sat with me at lunch. How at my first high school dance he punched out my date like an overprotective brother then took me home and ended up kissing me on my front porch.
The first person I ever worked up the nerve to skip school with.
The first person I cried in front of after my father passed away. The only person I'd go see Disney movies with.

my best friend. I love you Adam.
Very beautiful, Fenris. He sounds like a really great person.

I mourn with you. :cry:
Old 03-13-2005, 08:00 PM   #300
Solumina

I’m so sorry Fenris. If there is anything you need let me know
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Closed Thread