Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 09-29-2007, 09:43 AM   #26
Stuporman

Let us sacrifice JackMackrell to our Black Lord by bludgeoning him with the gravestone of an infant who was born and who died in 666. Follow this by scowling at people and comparing arm-scars at the mall. I can't believe how accurate this guy's characterizations of the subculture are. We better take him out before our entire conspiracy falls around us.
Stuporman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:51 AM   #27
ForgetThisLostLenore

My cuts are longer than yours!!! :P Now let me go look more of a guy than my boyfriend, in his skintight jeans and shirts from my closet. I wonder, how do they get their jeans THAT tight??
ForgetThisLostLenore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:36 AM   #28
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNsatan
or catholic
Watch what you say, if anything more protestants are anti goth. You're doing a generalization by saying Catholics are anti goth. I just happen to know they are not since I am a Catholic. If anything at that rate I could say all english as a first language countries are anti goth.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:39 AM   #29
Renatus

Ooh and I just noticed DNsatan you're more antigoth than this guy is so get out.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Old 09-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #30
DNsatan

I said from my experience DO I NEED TO PUT IT IN CAPITAL FFS
DNsatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #31
Stuporman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetThisLostLenore
I wonder, how do they get their jeans THAT tight??
Complex vacuum systems.
Stuporman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:22 AM   #32
Renatus

Quote:
I said from my experience DO I NEED TO PUT IT IN CAPITAL FFS
Uhuh and since when has your lack of experience ever been a reasonable excuse for any of your stupidity?

Old 09-29-2007, 11:23 AM   #33
DNsatan

since I met you and realized that half these ppl have no idea wtf they are on about
Old 09-29-2007, 11:35 AM   #34
Renatus

Quote:
since I met you and realized that half these ppl have no idea wtf they are on about
So you're pretty much just ranting on like Homer Simpson saying "everybody is stupid except me".

Old 09-29-2007, 11:39 AM   #35
unknown666

omfg all of u are childish!!!!! seriously! grow up and just acceot the fact ur not goth!!!!
unknown666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #36
DNsatan

yes if you think that way sure I'll go for that
Old 09-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #37
Renatus

Oh goodie the bacteria asexualy reproduced into two. You think we haven't seen other trolls pull this same trick you idiot. How old are you 15?

Old 09-29-2007, 11:53 AM   #38
DNsatan

can't think of anything else so you say the same thing twice very smart you are now officially as smart as a rock
Old 09-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #39
Renatus

We are holding this discussion in two separate threads so for the sake of people reading both such actions are required. You need to think ahead, of course I wouldn't expect somone who was kicked out of high school to understand that. Just to mention we goths value an education, so you might want to also use proper grammar and spelling (typos are fine).

Old 09-29-2007, 12:04 PM   #40
DNsatan

yes and as everyone knows the nerds care about grammar and spelling if you can't understand that spelling mistakes that just proves how stupid you really are coz its been proved no matter which order the letters are in as long as the first and last are the same you can read the word unless of course your a brain dead dickehad then you have a reason for not understanding it
Old 09-29-2007, 12:07 PM   #41
Renatus

Quote:
yes and as everyone knows the nerds care about grammar and spelling if you can't understand that spelling mistakes that just proves how stupid you really are coz its been proved no matter which order the letters are in as long as the first and last are the same you can read the word unless of course your a brain dead dickehad then you have a reason for not understanding it
Another note for you, most goths are nerds. Yes I do know that if the first and last letters are in the right order the order of the inner letters doesn't matter but you have failed to even accomplish that. If you didn't notice I said typos are ok.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:09 PM   #42
DNsatan

ummmmmmmm i got everything almost right in my first post dumb fuck and wow I never knew goths were nerds so thats why you guys feel the need to bitch about grammar and so you know i happen to be a computer tech and I got kicked outta school for a good reason
Old 09-29-2007, 12:14 PM   #43
Renatus

Quote:
ummmmmmmm i got everything almost right in my first post dumb fuck and wow I never knew goths were nerds so thats why you guys feel the need to bitch about grammar and so you know i happen to be a computer tech and I got kicked outta school for a good reason
Hmm ok there goes another group here that can crush you very easily, we have many members here who specialize in electronics and information technology. So now you have finaly stopped thinking you're a goth, looks like I'm making progress. Now tell me what is your good reason for getting kicked out of high school I am quite eager to see what hole you fall into with this reason.

Old 09-29-2007, 12:21 PM   #44
DNsatan

no hole I hacked the school comps reformatted the server and just had heaps of fun
and so you know I never once said I thought I was a goth I am really interested in it but since you guys started bitching me out the second I got here about grammar I knew straight away that you guys were really nothing that good except a bunch of try hards coz belive me I know a few goths and they aren't nerds so you guys are just try hards probly not all you you but you 2 fuckwits seem to be
Old 09-29-2007, 12:32 PM   #45
Renatus

Quote:
this dudes a fuckwit hes gotta be emo or some shit or catholic them ppl never seem to accept goths from my experience

and lets all join Cyntrox hes on the right path
Now lets see here you claim to have experience with the fact that you said "them ppl never seem to accept goths from my experience". In order to have such experience you need to be a goth or in otherwords here is one example of how you claim to be goth.

Quote:
and if you weren't as smart as a fucken rock you would know i listen to goth music
Here is another from your own intro thread (though the statement itself is redundant).

Old 09-29-2007, 12:41 PM   #46
DNsatan

you really are a fuckwit you don't have to be goth to listen to goth music
and secondly that doesn't mean I'm a goth you dumb fuck it means that I know goths and they never get accepted by catholics duh wheres your head did it get flushed down the toilet?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:47 PM   #47
Renatus

Then why were you soo prudent on trying to prove you listened to goth music? If you weren't trying to prove you're a goth why the hell would you care if we called your music not goth? Also if you don't like anyone on this site WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

Old 09-29-2007, 12:51 PM   #48
DNsatan

ummmmmm don't change the subject fuckwit point it out otherwise it proves you talk nothing but shit
and I'm not trying to prove it I answered your questions with what I thought was right
I don't give a fuck really and btw this has nothing to do with music what we are talking about now so where the fuck have you been?
and I told you why I'm here are you to stupid to even read that as well?
Old 09-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #49
Renatus

Quote:
ummmmmm don't change the subject fuckwit point it out otherwise it proves you talk nothing but shit
and I'm not trying to prove it I answered your questions with what I thought was right
I don't give a fuck really and btw this has nothing to do with music what we are talking about now so where the fuck have you been?
and I told you why I'm here are you to stupid to even read that as well?
No it's just that you keep mentioning how everyone on this website is a waste of your time. Why are you deliberately wasting your own time? If you want to stop wasting your own time follow these simple three step instructions:
1. leave this website
2. never return to this website
3. (optional) give yourself a bj because you've earned it.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:06 PM   #50
DNsatan

fuckwit point out where i said that you keep saying I said that but have failed to point it out several times point it out already will you