Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 06-20-2006, 09:53 PM   #26
Nineveh

Fuck this, I'm chiming in. Eyes here.

Sanctus's time to speak up has come and gone. She has been asked to speak to EPS multiple times reguarding this matter. And all requests denied. We all chalk it up her very busy work schedule...course she does manage to be online here a lot, eh? But I guess not enough time to respond to an IM or a phone call...

I think the time to move on is upon us. EPS has and is sick enough physically over this drama-rama and I for one don't want her to end up worse. I don't want to see her end up in the hospital over what some traitor has done to her. She's too good of a person to deserve that.

Sanctus, please refrain from calling, messaging or smoke signaling/contact of any form to EPS. It is not welcomed and she has enough to deal with as it is. If you had been around or cared enough you would know.

I don't know what else to say. I hope you take heed. Your recent behavior has shown your true colors. How ugly.
Nineveh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #27
Intheknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle V
I was referring to Jillian.
Well it was lost on me. Could have sworn that statement was in defense of Jillian and a request for me to knock off my attack of him.
Intheknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:00 PM   #28
Circle V

I apologize, but I must have misread your intent-- it seemed that you believed that I was defending Sanctus. Your first assumption was correct.

However, it seems arrogant to say that your anger is always justified. It may be so in this case, but it seems that there are more important things to direct it toward. Jillian made a mistake, and I've yet to see any evidence that would suggest that he had malicious intent.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:09 PM   #29
Intheknow

I'm not saying he had malicious intent. I just don't like him for the reasons I've outlined. Perhaps it IS arrogant to say ALWAYS. I will give you that much.

But again, my dislike for Jillian springs from months and months of his posts, not just with the recent drama. I lost respect for him for a side he decided to take a long time ago. All that is happening now, his professions of being the God of the site (regardless of a joking nature or no. I mean shit, the Gods of this site didn't even joke about being gods of this site), was the straw that broke the camels back.

But this thread isn't about Jillian. It's about Sanctus and what a traiterous bitch she is.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #30
Godslayer Jillian

Please, just forget about me.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:13 PM   #31
Circle V

I'll take your word on that.

His joke was... unfortunate. Very, very unfortunate. If I didn't know him, it would have led me to some very poor conclusions about his character.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:20 PM   #32
Paper_Wings

Don't take this the wrong way but, if Sanctus got EPS banned, then that kind of makes me suspicious of why and how some of the others got banned.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:23 PM   #33
Phayte

They probably got banned the same way just with different motives behind it.
~William Shakespeare
Phayte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:23 PM   #34
Circle V

I've saved the thread up to this point. I'd recommend that someone else take care of any posts after and including this one.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:30 PM   #35
Binkie

I keep saving it perioditically too, including just now.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:32 PM   #36
Hearts_Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
There's one right here.
And one right here....

Now excuse me while I go bark at the moon.

Sanctus, you are a waste of life who would treat friends in such a way. I hope that every ill you have visited upon us is returned to you in kind. I hope that you know much sorrow in your future, bitch!

I hope you enjoy the scanty bit of cheese that you traded for true friendship. But most of all, I hope that the next betrayal in your life happens to you and that you feel ten fold the pain that you've put EPS though.

Dick-licking cum-swilling whore!
Hearts_Purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:32 PM   #37
Intheknow

Thank you both! I have transferred the initial post and one response over to someplace safe, but the rest of it will be great to keep. Thanks so much!
Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 PM   #38
Intheknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearts_Purple
Dick-licking cum-swilling whore!
That sounds like something I would say! Hahaha. Cheers to whoever this is.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:36 PM   #39
Hearts_Purple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intheknow
That sounds like something I would say! Hahaha. Cheers to whoever this is.
I'll give you one guess....
Old 06-20-2006, 10:37 PM   #40
Intheknow

Oh I'm terrible at this game. Is it...Wolfie?
Old 06-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #41
Phayte

Are you Xng?
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #42
Hearts_Purple

Geisha was right the first time!

Xng's probably too busy to log on here anymore. Besides, she could've come up with a better name than me.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:47 PM   #43
Kari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Wings
Don't take this the wrong way but, if Sanctus got EPS banned, then that kind of makes me suspicious of why and how some of the others got banned.
I'm pretty new to this site, but from my recent discoveries, there seems to be a lot of mods that have been banned, and other rants about how this site is dying, other than that, someone has to be the backbone of it all.
Kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #44
Intheknow

I thought so! It was the purple that gave it away! Much love to you, Honey!

And now, some appropriate lyrics. And I do so LOVE Portishead.

Portishead - Cowboys

Did you sweep us far from your feet
Reset in stone this stark belief
Salted eyes and a sordid dye
Too many years

But don't despair this day, will be their damnedest day
Ooh, if you take these things from me

Did you feed us tales of deceit
Conceal the tongues who need to speak
Subtle lies and a soiled coin
The truth is sold, the deal is done

But don't despair this day, will be their damnedest day

Undefied, no signs of regret
Your swollen pride assumes respect
Talons fly as a last disguise
But no return, the time has come

So don't despair this day, will be their damnedest day
Old 06-20-2006, 11:02 PM   #45
Mr E Nigma

I hate to be a pascifist about all this, as I hold EPS in extremely high reguard I don't think it's necessary to wish horrible things upon Sanctus. No matter what someone does, no one deserves to get hurt so horribly, and to wish such things upon her is almost like stooping to her level which I'd bet no one here would rather do.

Sanctus, although I do not condone your actions I recommend you shut up about the entire situation as I doubt anyone will believe any of your defenses. It would only make it easier on yourself. Otherwise your just digging your own grave.

As for everyone else, most of us know what she did, I say let her sit with the guilt that she almost definately feels and leave it at that...
Old 06-20-2006, 11:06 PM   #46
Phayte

Well, I work tomorrow so I must sleep. If the thread gets deleted or Sanctus decides to respond can someone please e-mail it to me? *********** @ bellsouth.net
Just remove the spaces before and after the @.

Thanks, and Goodnight
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #47
Phayte

Hmm.. I guess my e-mail name must be a naughty word.

I wonder why they don't want us to post our addresses.
~William Shakespeare
Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 PM   #48
Sanctus Dei

Well I posted this else where but I'll post it here... I apologise for having to work... had no idea any of this was going on.. *sigh*

I'm not laughing. No anger. I actually can't believe any of you. I would defend myself but what's the point? Your minds are set, regardless of any defense I could raise you don't care... you'd rather just mar my name with lies and propaganda.. fine. Do as you wish and burn in hell for your contributions to my unwarrented berating. Honestly with friends as yourselves I haven't the need for enemies... never really understood that line until now. Hmm.. Sorry to the rest of you for all this, I'm not entirely sure what the source of the animosity is... and at this point I don't care... they've made what ever point they wanted to make without allowing me the chance to defend whatever it is I apparently did...

I'm sure the response to this will be "You know what you did!! Explaitive etc etc..." But sorry, if I could inform you I would. What ever you all have against me at this point is beyond me. I've done nothing but defend, agree, and stand tall for every last one of you... and I've done you the justice of friendship, loyality, and honesty... Argue that all you wish, I know who I am and you can't change that with any words or lies you wish to throw. I ment it when I said I'm leaving this forum.... all the joy people like EPS, Tstone, Ben, E_E, Krovy, even Geshia, XNG, etc have given me is soured beyond repair with how easy it was for all of you to believe something that is not only untrue but a pure impossiblity... but fine. I'll except what ever loss stands before me, I'll miss all of you, even in this state... I'm sorry for what ever miss-information or suggestion you've dreamed up and or acquired, I guess in your worlds of weak trust, the fantastic rules over friendship. Sad really.

And EPS.. I ment it when I said my heart is broken. I'll miss you severly and hope everything in your life finds peace.

There... Night all, hope you have wonderful lives. I respectfully bow out now... and I am sorry you all have lost someone dedicated to every last one of you.. but I imagine it never mattered did it?
Your blatant disregard and lack of respect for the members here pisses me off. You think that just because Sanctus likes you for some reason(?) , that you can act like a bastard and get absolutely no comeuppance? Fuck you dickwad!

-Never mistake my tolerance for fucking approval.... never.
Sanctus Dei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:32 PM   #49
Intheknow

Sanctus, you have to be a special kind of stupid if you think we would just create all this out of our asses. EPS has more then enough proof of your misdeeds.

Sob your story to people who actually care about you. You're a liar and a selfish whore. I hope you thought it was all worth it you selfish bint.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:37 PM   #50
ExistentialDisorder

You were allowed that chance, Sanctus.

I'm not necessarily in agreement with such quick decisions, and possible over-reaction on the part of others, but you were in fact given a chance to defend yourself. Perhaps you devote more attention here than you do or should elsewhere.

I'm torn on the whole issue. My point simply is that you were given ample opportunity to make your peace but for whatever reasons or motives, or simply a lack of acknowledgement, you chose not to.

~E.D.

"What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you wanted to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself [or]
Find yourself afraid to see?..." -NIN
ExistentialDisorder is offline   Reply With Quote