Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
300pockets

Location: Planet Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe, Dimension 3
California Steampunk Convention idea=stolen from someone else

2 years ago, I dressed up steampunk for a school thing. A girl comes up to me after school. She's one of those babybats that insists on wearing a ton of fetishgear to school: leashes, collars, all that. She look like she'd fallen out of PetCo. Anyways. Dialog ensues!

H(er): What's that you're wearing?
M(e): Clothes?
H: No, it's like Goth, but brown.
M: It's for a school thing. Google steampunk, it's like trains with lasers.

6 months later, California Steampunk Convention happens. It was organized by her mom, who works for a p.orn site but not as an actress. The site has a whole fake history about how steampunk her family is, and they charge a ton of cash for people to come to see Abney Park, see a zeppelin, and whatnot.

We already had the Dickins Faire. I don't know why we needed this.

I hope it dies off soon. The convention, not the person, although they are nuisancesome.

http://tribes.tribe.net/steampunkcon...d-9fe0af798d28

It'll be cancelled for this year, maybe going on next year.

By the way, I know, there's more than one organizer for the thing, just the face this girl has a "steamer than thou" attitude about everything is ridiculously! All she did is bleach up and redye her old babybat gear.

ARGH!
300pockets is offline   Reply With Quote