Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 04-27-2006, 06:54 PM   #51
Crom Crauch

no... the theme is seriously a "Hawaiian Paradise"... which means inflatable palm trees for all! (not that that's a bad thing, mind)

Iucunda macula est ex inimici sanguine

Quod sum eris
Crom Crauch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:10 PM   #52
Godslayer Jillian

I feel I was going to say something about myself, but forgot what was it.
It feels like the opposite of a déja vu.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 07:44 PM   #53
Godslayer Jillian

Aawww, that would be the best birthday gift ever!!

I wanted to make it a masquerade, but the stupid seniors stole mi idea and that was the theme of Homecoming.
The worst part is that they don't know how to organize a dance, so it sucked.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 06-20-2006, 06:21 PM   #54
Godslayer Jillian

Sanctus has inspired me to resurrect my thread. Let's see... I'll start with a joke:
Curiosity killed the cat, Schrodinger only killed half of it.

What, too avantgarde for you?

Screw you, then ¬¬

Anyway, everything I say from here on is completely true:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Well, I used to play the violin, but I'm afraid I might have lost the touch; I really gotta start practicing again. I'm working on a novel, not too shabby, but you won't see it on the best sellers.
I'm also a part-time fairy.

2. Where are you from?
Most people would say I'm from El Paso, Texas/ Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. According to Ron Hubbard, I'm from Zebulon or some shit like that. According to the Bible, I come from the love of a God that loves me so much that will give me a chance to completely stop being myself before sending me to a hot place with lots of fire and heavy metal music.
According to myself, I come from my mommy.

3. Who is your favorite author?
Dan Simmons, most definitely! I won't even stain this question by saying anything else.

4. What are your favorite films?
In order:
The Phantom of the Opera
Brokeback Mountain
Big Fish
And anything from Chaplin.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Yup, I still want a Victorian Waltz.

6. At your funeral?
Mozart's Requiem.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
As creative an answer I can give, I just want to die with glory, and with a big enough name that people will remember me almost as much as Jesus, Buddha, or Socrates.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
A merlot red one, with my epitaph written on its top, caket open to show that I'm as sexy as always.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Matte black pants, flowy white shirt, black vest, a long sleeve on my right hand, and my Chaplin Watch on the left one. Oh, and in a not very distant future: my eva sexy paddok boots.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
They used to think I was smart, now they only think I think of myself as better than others.

11. What's your favorite band?
Lacrimosa
Then the Dresden Dolls
London After Midnight
I also have a Dimmu Borgir fetish

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm going for my senior year in high school. As for the future, I have an already set goal: I'll have a major in Marketing and a minor in Creative Writing in my local college, then go to Rice and get a major in Philosophy and a minor in Social Studies.

13. Why did you join?
I'm pretty sure it was to preach the teachings of the Holy Twinkie to my fellow undead.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I wanna say androgynous, but I'll be damned to explain the thing that doesn't let me close my legs completely.

By the way, everything since the top of this is a lie.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 06-20-2006, 06:33 PM   #55
Lady Victoria Pareesis

*drool*
Where can I find another model of yourself?
I've always dream to meet a fairy *sparkles in the eyes*

"They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
Terry Pratchett
Lady Victoria Pareesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:42 PM   #56
BlackButterfly

I have resurrected the thread this time... (sorry, I had to)

Jillian, you are awesome. You remind me of someone whom I wish had never faded out of my existence, but I won't go into that...
According to an article in USA Today, children from single parent homes have much better verbal skills than children from two parent homes. However, children from two parent homes are far superior at bitterly sarcastic repertoire.

I'd love to see crowds of kids running away from a greased naked guy with Jesus hair.--
c130
BlackButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:50 PM   #57
Spectral Despondence

O.O;

I'm a Zen Buddhist ^_^
Spectral Despondence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 11:02 PM   #58
Godslayer Jillian

Oh, cool, I missed this thread. XD
Just if anyone is reading it, don't pay attention to the first page. It makes no sense now that the posts of Xnguela, Santarea, and Geisha were deleted.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 09-17-2006, 03:35 PM   #59
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Curiosity killed the cat, Schrodinger only killed half of it.
The cat was actually still alive: they have nine lives! But this does not invalidate Schrodinger: 4 lives dead, and 4 lives alive, left 1 life in the mystical 50/50 state. So at 4.5 lives left, it's still a draw!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 03:43 PM   #60
Godslayer Jillian

Would the cat have nine half-life probabilities or four dead, four alive, and one 50/50 life? O_o

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 09-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #61
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Oh yeah...WAIT A MINUTE...uh...(scratching head), OK I got it: 18 smeared corpses!

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:29 PM   #62
Alaizabel Cray

I know it's been said a few times, but I have to say it again: Jillian, I could have sworn you were older than 16 (or 17 by now as the case may be). That's just crazy. Cool crazy, but crazy nonetheless. I am in awe of you.
Old 09-22-2006, 06:02 PM   #63
Darkbender423

Hey Jillian, you're prety awesome, I can see that you are someone who will be a credit to our lifestyle for many years to come. Never betray who you are!!!
Darkbender423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #64
Pyre

::'pokes:: I just wanted to see your first introduction (I like going through and checking the intros to older members). This thread intrigues me more than your more recent one, so I am turning it into Frankenstein's monster. I think it funny that you went through a Dimmu Borgir kick. Everyone seems to hate them, even though I adored them for years. Meh, now I feel as if I should listen to them for old times' sake. . .

Anyway, it was interesting to go through and witness the changes you experienced Maybe in months to come I will redo my intro to observe the same in myself.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 05:31 PM   #65
An Eccentric Cellist

I am inspired and bored, I'm off to go resurrect mine... Thank you Pyre.
An Eccentric Cellist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:08 PM   #66
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre
I think it funny that you went through a Dimmu Borgir kick.
Oh, it's not a kick. I still love them. They're just not top material for me anymore. I love the fact that they have orchestras (sp?) playing along with them, but I cannot stand the main guy's voice.
Love the second singer's voice, though. Very Nordic for some reason.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 11:32 PM   #67
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
Oh, it's not a kick. I still love them. They're just not top material for me anymore. I love the fact that they have orchestras (sp?) playing along with them, but I cannot stand the main guy's voice.
Love the second singer's voice, though. Very Nordic for some reason.
I agree. I love the orchestra they incorporate in their music. I wish more bands did that. I adore symphonic metal. . .
And if you mean the guy who does vocals alongside Shagrath in Progenies of the Great Apocalypse I believe it may have been Vortex.
I saw them live and almost got Vortex's guitar pick. But nooo, it had to hit me in the chest and fall to the floor as five other people around me scrambled to get it -.- The guy next to me got the pick, and all I got was a lousy nickel. He refused to trade.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote