Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 03:23 AM   #726
SuicideJade

my little stepdaughter (stepdemon is a better term..) has acquired a new rather disturbing habit.. she lifts dresses, skirts and nightgowns to determine is said female is wearing panties.. now this happens to be the most benign of her evil tendencies, but it's so befuddling that me or her dad neither one can figure out what to do about it..
this new has earned her the new nickname panty raider.. it's so funny sometimes that we have to run off and laugh about it.. but what are we gonna do if (goddess forbid) she does it to a stranger... she's only 4 so that gives her an excuse now.. i just hope that she forgets her habit by kindergarten registration...
:? :lol: :roll:
Old 04-17-2004, 02:25 PM   #727
Maimy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
I just hit 500, where's my fucking cigar?

Thanks, but no thanks Kog...that's not a cigar. Nice sound effects though.
Maelstrom is hoarding all the fucking cigars...

Um, I like Kog and all... but my mommy told me to accept drugs only from people I know, not strangers...
And he is definatley strange.
:D
Hey! He ain't strange. He's my own personal Daemon.

Okay, we're probably both a little bit strange.

But I'll pretend that's a point of pride ...
Old 04-17-2004, 02:44 PM   #728
Gypsy2222

You don't take the word strange as a compliment?... To me it means unique... and that I'm glad I am...

So here I sit on sunday morning at 1:30 in the morning in the desert wondering what the hell I am doing here, bored as all get out... lol... if it wasn't for "all them wierdo's" I hang out with here I imagine I'd be bored to tears and go "walk tha earth.... like cain"... inspiration dwindles amongst some of these soldiers and I find my brain is turning to mush out here where all I have are these guys to turn to for human contact.... I think I'm going to become a hermit for the rest of the year I am here.... lol....

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 04-17-2004, 07:32 PM   #729
ohthefuckwell

JesusbackflippingChrist

it's bad enough that the neighbor kid is practicing her ummmm we'll say clarinet....

she's in 9th grade & she's in the high school band....

and it's bad enough that her playing is horribly off-key (yes, i DO realize that's why she's practicing)......

BUT DOES SHE HAVE TO FUCKING PLAY "JINGLE BELLS"?!?!?!??!?!

*sigh*
Old 04-17-2004, 07:38 PM   #730
ice

Jingle bells
Jingle bells...
uhh...
Crap. Can't remebmer the rest except for "Batman smells" and that happens not to be the real versee.

Gawd. Haven't been drunk in so long I forgto what it was kile. I keep having to use tackspace too much/.

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 04-17-2004, 07:54 PM   #731
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Jingle bells
Jingle bells...
uhh...
Crap. Can't remebmer the rest except for "Batman smells" and that happens not to be the real versee.

Gawd. Haven't been drunk in so long I forgto what it was kile. I keep having to use tackspace too much/.

so instead of a "plush" rabbit, i guess you'd now be a "lush" rabbit??

ba-dum-bum-ching!

sorry....couldn't help it. :shock:
Old 04-17-2004, 07:58 PM   #732
ice

Ahahahahaha ha...
My back hurts/.

...Lite beer is *icky*!
who agrees?

Old 04-17-2004, 08:11 PM   #733
ohthefuckwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice
Ahahahahaha ha...
My back hurts/.

...Lite beer is *icky*!
who agrees?

*jumps up & down, raising hand*

oh, me! i do!!!

ew.

lite beer is what you drink ONLY after the good stuff is gone & the liquor store already closed.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:15 PM   #734
Gypsy2222

Beer?..... Blegh.....

Vodka?...... Yummmmm...... he he heh....
Old 04-17-2004, 08:16 PM   #735
ice

Lite beer is waht you drinmk when your lame freind s are on the *shudder* Atkins diet. I mean JEEZE. "Oh dear lord!!1 My pee had seven carbs in it! That means I have went over my porr poor carb limit of 20 carbs a day! ... good thing pot doesn't contain carbs."

Lite beer even smells ... bad... er. than other beer.

My brain is fizzed.
And that cold pizza ain't halepng.

edit: yes. Vodka is "teh r0xx0rz".
... and I think my cats pissed on my sweatshirt... :(

Old 04-17-2004, 08:31 PM   #736
ohthefuckwell

yes....vodka....flavored vodka.....yummmmmmm

and, yeah, i think just about everyone who manufactures anything edible or drinkable has jumped on the atkins bandwagon.

saw low-carb skyy the other day & then there's that michelob ultra.....(read: BLECH!)

asside: repainted my claws. they are now an awesome industrial titanium with sapphire tips.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #737
ice

Speekinatin' of Michelob ultra...
I drank some of that this evning. On a scale of one to ten it was cat pee (like my wseatshirt).

I would rather drikn whiskey with a straw through my nose... and make it come out of my mouth, and drink it again.

Old 04-17-2004, 08:47 PM   #738
ohthefuckwell

*pats da bunny on the head*

awwwwww.....

po po lil fella

:twisted:
Old 04-17-2004, 11:25 PM   #739
comatoast

When the hell did BDU's go from something that the military and thugs(myself belonging to both groups at one point or another) wore. Something that you could only get from your dad or a crazy uncle, goodwill, or the army/navy store down the street to the friggin gap????????? It's absofuckinlutely(sorry OTFW, I know that's a trademark or something) riduclous. When did that become commercialized? Christ, I remember hunting season and having to go store to store just to find some that fit. now you can go to county seat and buy them? WTF?
Same thing with spike wristbands,collars or any other neat stuff? When exactly did all this become so commercial that it lost all of it's eccentric value?
Old 04-18-2004, 03:31 PM   #740
Darkness_Of_The_Night

Why cant this week hurry up and come. On April 24, 2004 the JROTC is going to Tampa, Florida. We are going to Bush Gardens for the whole day. We are leaving at 2:30am and will be back at 1:00am the next day. It cost $75.00 to go. What sucks is that it would cost $65.00 but the gas prices had gone up and so has the bus cost. So now everybody who is going had to pay $75.00. Can't wait. Its going to be so fun. This week is going to go by fast I hope.
Old 04-18-2004, 05:42 PM   #741
Maimy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy2222
You don't take the word strange as a compliment?... To me it means unique... and that I'm glad I am...
Oh, I was just kidding along. Won't speak for kog3100 on this one, though. He'll have to decide for himself whether strangeness is okay with him ...

Heh.
Old 04-18-2004, 06:15 PM   #742
Gypsy2222

Quote:
When the hell did BDU's go from something that the military and thugs(myself belonging to both groups at one point or another) wore. Something that you could only get from your dad or a crazy uncle, goodwill, or the army/navy store down the street to the friggin gap????????? It absofuckinlutely(sorry OTFW, I know that's a trademark or something) riduclous. When did that become commercialized? Christ, I remember hunting season and having to go store to store just to find some that fit. now you can go to county seat and buy them? WTF?
Same thing with spike wristbands,collars or any other neat stuff? WHen exactly did all this become so commercial that it lost all of it's eccentric value?
When "normal" people started to admit that they liked us better than they do themselves... lol... After all, remember the grunge phase of the nineties? When every rich kid in town started slumming it... or whatever they call it... I guess the corporations are trying to poison even more wonderful little eccentricities of ours that we know and love..... If my style becomes a preppy fashion here I think I'm going to move to the moon... lol....

Always,
~The Gypsy~
Old 04-18-2004, 06:34 PM   #743
comatoast

Quote:
Quote:
When the hell did BDU's go from something that the military and thugs(myself belonging to both groups at one point or another) wore. Something that you could only get from your dad or a crazy uncle, goodwill, or the army/navy store down the street to the friggin gap????????? It absofuckinlutely(sorry OTFW, I know that's a trademark or something) riduclous. When did that become commercialized? Christ, I remember hunting season and having to go store to store just to find some that fit. now you can go to county seat and buy them? WTF?
Same thing with spike wristbands,collars or any other neat stuff? WHen exactly did all this become so commercial that it lost all of it's eccentric value?
When "normal" people started to admit that they liked us better than they do themselves... lol... After all, remember the grunge phase of the nineties? When every rich kid in town started slumming it... or whatever they call it... I guess the corporations are trying to poison even more wonderful little eccentricities of ours that we know and love..... If my style becomes a preppy fashion here I think I'm going to move to the moon... lol....

Always,
~The Gypsy~
LOL. True , gypsy. Thankfully I don't think anyone will every copy my sense of fashion. One night a zootsuit the next night chains..the next night a zootsuit WITH chains :twisted:
Damn normal , mindless masses of sheep. Unable to think past what corporate american and their preachers tell them. Determined to NOT have a free thought of their own..no free will whatsoever.
If the general masses were one individual, it'd be a vegetable that we would want to pull the life support on.
Friggin Normals. Recently, a omputer(in Britain I believe) was allowed to compute how many people the earth could support. The result? 6 Million...hmmm so we are already over populated by 10x what we need. I say we off the normals and go from there. That should take care of it.

Christ, I'm in a crabby mood :twisted:
Old 04-18-2004, 06:47 PM   #744
Gypsy2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
Quote:
Quote:

Always,
~The Gypsy~
LOL. True , gypsy. Thankfully I don't think anyone will every copy my sense of fashion. One night a zootsuit the next night chains..the next night a zootsuit WITH chains :twisted:
Damn normal , mindless masses of sheep. Unable to think past what corporate american and their preachers tell them. Determined to NOT have a free thought of their own..no free will whatsoever.
If the general masses were one individual, it'd be a vegetable that we would want to pull the life support on.
Friggin Normals. Recently, a omputer(in Britain I believe) was allowed to compute how many people the earth could support. The result? 6 Million...hmmm so we are already over populated by 10x what we need. I say we off the normals and go from there. That should take care of it.

LMAO..... Hey!... How dare you steal my style!!.... lol... just kidding, (I don't do the Zootsuit thing any more.... he he he....). Yes, I am extremely aware of this current mentality humans have... it goes along with the need to possess everything in sight... lol... My friends and I have given a name to it actually... consumeristic instincts.... lol, whenever we catch one another doing something particularly stupid like buying a movie we never liked we call eachother a consumer and it sort of lets us know "hey... what the hell am I doing!"... lol.....

Ever,
~The Gypsy~
Old 04-18-2004, 06:56 PM   #745
comatoast

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by comatoast
Quote:
Quote:

Always,
~The Gypsy~

LMAO..... Hey!... How dare you steal my style!!.... lol... just kidding, (I don't do the Zootsuit thing any more.... he he he....). Yes, I am extremely aware of this current mentality humans have... it goes along with the need to possess everything in sight... lol... My friends and I have given a name to it actually... consumeristic instincts.... lol, whenever we catch one another doing something particularly stupid like buying a movie we never liked we call eachother a consumer and it sort of lets us know "hey... what the hell am I doing!"... lol.....

Ever,
~The Gypsy~
Good friends, Gypsy. FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS BECOME CONSUMER!!! PLEASE,IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WITH A CONSUMING PROBLEM , PLAN AN INTERVENTION. YOU MAY BE THEIR ONLY HELP!!!!
As humans, we used to be driven by our instinct to survive..now, we're driven(most of us) by our need to own and buy. As a populous we have become so wrapped up with letting mateial value determine our personal value that we have lost sight of the best , Intrinsic value of the human spirit.
Old 04-18-2004, 10:17 PM   #746
ohthefuckwell

fuck it
Old 04-18-2004, 11:15 PM   #747
Spraeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
It's 2am and there are currently 9 members logged in and 4 admins on patrol. That equals 1 admin to every 2.25 members...sorry Spreag we drew straws and you came up short. Don't worry though, we'll slice you up in four equal portions, I got dibs on the head and shoulders :}
ah..... fuck.... oh well.... probably better that way anyways..... at least I'll be dead and won't know what you're doing to my head.....

What I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?
Old 04-19-2004, 12:57 PM   #748
Priest

Hmm. I had a headache yestreday. Actually, I have a headache 24/7 but yesterday's was worse than normal.
Normal, that is such a word that is defined my perceptive and experience alone. Normal for me is having a headache from the time I wake up until I go to sleep that night. Normal for me is worrying about a sensory shutdown when I start seeing a "halo".
I have epilepsy. Not the convulsing gran mal seizures that most people think of when they think of epilepsy. No, I was blessed and cursed with having it solely contained with my brain.
When I was 12 I was hit by a car and suffered a concussion. When I was 13(because of the trauma and my family being genetically disposed to it) I developed epilepsy.
On a good day, I have a continuous headache all day. Mild, usually, but constant, nonetheless. Imagine watching T.V. with background noise...ok..Now, imagine watching TV with the background noise, plus the picture is blurry and the "snow" covers the picture to the point that you can BARELY make out the show. That's the best example of a good day for me inside my noggin. Throw in a bit of photosensitivity and audio sensitivity as well and you have a normal day for me.
On a bad day...hmm..Let's see...I, luckily, have fore warning because I see a "halo" around my field of vision that narrows until I am blind. I, usually, have several hours before the blindness hits (thankfully) then noise fills my ears until I can't hear. Now, you have a huge man who is blind and deaf. Then the pain starts. I wish I could convey the pain involved in one of this headaches but it is beyond description. My entire body goes into shut down because of the pain. A breeze feels like a sandstorm. If I hear a whisper, it's like a megaphone in my ears. Total system shutdown until I am a mass of quivering flesh on the floor. Nothing can help me when I get to that point. My worst has lasts 30 minutes. Most only last about 5.
My headaches affect everything from my sensitivity to light and sound to my ability to read. I can look at letters and I know that they are words. Usually words that I know. But I can't process the info. It's like reading a foreign language to me. It effects my writing, my ...well..everything about me.
I have never been without the pain in my adult life. From the time I was 13 until 18 I was on Dilantin to control them..and it worked but I missed out on so much stuff that I resented feeling like a freak. I could do anything that the doctors thought might cause me more head trauma (because they'd only seen one other case of epilepsy like this). Not to mention the social stigma. I have an IQ of 167 but, because I was epileptic, I had to fight to keep from being put into the "special" classes. They didn't understand and didn't want to understand. Just labeled me a freak and tried to be done with me.
So, I took myself off the meds and suffered for years..until it started evolving. My short-term memory started getting shorter (Yeesh), I would drop things and not realize I had; I would twitch.and lots of other nasty things.
With much reluctance I went back to a neurologist and I was put on depakote...After a month on that I took myself off because the side affects were worse the epilepsy. Well, the doc put me on topamax because "NO ONE EVER HAS A REACTION TO THIS" what he didn't tell me was the severity of the reactions and the fact that some people commit suicide while on this.
Guess what? I HAD THE REACTIONS. So I took myself off the meds..forever and I've tried diets, lower stress levels and the like but it's still here...still evolving..still taking a small piece of my life everyday.
Now, I am left with one choice. Since the disorder is so centralized, I can be done with it if they go it and scoop that section out. They SHOULD be able to get it taken care of. Up side. no epilepsy. Down side? Possible memory loss, possible personality change(mild to severe) , possible emotional changes(mild to severe); Possibly losing everything that is me.
So, I sit here, trapped in my own mind. Wishing there was another way. The bright spot , in regards to the epilepsy, it that, being locked in my mind, I have been able to spend a lot of time exploring the dark corners and writing some really creepy crap...other than that..I'm just a jailor locked in the prison with the monsters.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:09 PM   #749
ohthefuckwell

typical convo with my 5 year old:

da boy: mama, will you make me a sandwich?
me: okie....what kind of sandwich do you want?
da boy: hmmmmm meat'n'cheese'n'bread'ketchup'n'mustard!
me: *mentally: ugh* ok. what kind of meat?
da boy: ummmmmmm.....
me: ham or turkey...
da boy: HAM!!!
me: .....or both?
da boy: no, wait....BOTH!!!
me: ok.

*making sandwich*

me: hey, booger, how do you want this cut?
da boy: in triangles!
me: ok....how many?
da boy: two! no no....wait.....four!! no no....wait......six!!
me: *sigh*
da boy: ....no no....wait...wait....i mean.....EIGHTEEN!!!
me: dude.....the sandwich is not that big!
da boy: oh. then just two will work, i guess.

oy.

lol.

kids.......
Old 04-20-2004, 02:33 PM   #750
Gypsy2222

Before anyone asks.... Yes, I go by "Gypsy" in real life too.....

__________________________________________________ ____

Passing soldier I know: Hey Gypsy, say something deep....

Me: Ok....

(Clears throat and in best Peter Steel imitation says......)

Me: Bottom.

Passing soldier I know: Woooooowwww.....

(Mentally slaps self on forehead and thinks "What have I done?!")
__________________________________________________ ____

.... he he he.......

Always,
~The Gypsy~