Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

View Poll Results: ...
.. 0 0%
... 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #3476
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
[RANT]
I haven''t been to The Showcase in a month now, first I was sick, then because of the new calendar year, my company switched health insurance providers, which delayed my arthritis medicine delivery, rendering me into almost a cripple, and now my wife spent the last of the "disposable income" for the month, so budget wise I have to wait until next month. (grumbles) I have CDs, mp3s, the internet and my Fender Strat, but it just isn't the same as headbanging with 200 other people to live, ear splitting DEATHROCK! YAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!
[/RANT]

Old 02-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #3477
ArtificialOne

Who knows???

They use such buggy and outdated software. My numbers match though so I'm pretty sure it's them. The holiday probably got to them...fridayitis has struck....

And polishing aluminum wheels suck.... is I was so cheap I'd buy a buffer.....

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
http://www.myspace.com/lifeasartificial
Old 02-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #3478
ArtificialOne

Oh and btw, There's good and bad comps just like people so :P

“More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing, than by believing too much”
P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 02-19-2007, 11:01 AM   #3479
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I am having an issue...

I don't think I am bi, I think I'm a lesbian.

I don't feel attracted to my boyfriend anymore. I just don't want to have sex with him. I care about him and I don't want to hurt him. But I just don't feel that way about him.

I don't know what to do.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-19-2007, 12:36 PM   #3480
LaKeesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
I am having an issue...

I don't think I am bi, I think I'm a lesbian.

I don't feel attracted to my boyfriend anymore. I just don't want to have sex with him. I care about him and I don't want to hurt him. But I just don't feel that way about him.

I don't know what to do.

I'd say talk to a professional about this before you tell him anything, really.
This could be stemming from other issues.
There is a lot of gender-bender propaganda out there so you could (not saying you are) possibly be going for a "catch-all" solution.
Maybe not. It's your business.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:12 PM   #3481
maggot

So, uh, this girl who used to stalk me, and tell me Rawr was gonna break up with me, and I was gonna be devastated, and that me and her should get together, and tried to make me cheat on Rawr, just apologised for how she acted. Or, she tried to anyways. She really just pissed me off more.

And I quote:
"[February: Monday:17:02:20 PM] r0se272: hey
[February: Monday:17:02:22 PM] r0se272: sorry i was so messed up before
[February: Monday:17:02:27 PM] r0se272: it wasnt my fault
[February: Monday:17:02:34 PM] r0se272: the meds they put me on screwed me up
[February: Monday:17:02:35 PM] r0se272: sorry
[February: Monday:17:02:50 PM] r0se272: just wanted to apologize for all the stupid stuff i said
[February: Monday:17:02:51 PM] r0se272: so
[February: Monday:17:02:52 PM] r0se272: yeah
[February: Monday:17:02:53 PM] r0se272: bye"

She always tries to fucking write off everything she does as someone else's fault, and it pisses me off so much.

And, time to get shallow, yeah. She really isn't good looking enough to be as much of a bitch as she is.
No redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not physically, not personally, nothing.

She has so many personality flaws, and no one likes her.
She acts like just because she knows she used to be awkward means she isn't anymore.
She constantly lies about her life.

Yeah.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #3482
Amledo

Location: Cruddy little town in the heart of midwestern farm country
You want the pissy whining that i've bound up for the day. Here goes.
At school this morning (I'm a senior in a class of maybe 70 total school population about 290), well things just started out badly. I walk in, and I guess that people forgot that I dress differently when I'm a little annoyed/depressed/or angry. But I was wearing a rather large baggy black coat with a good sized hood, a black t-shirt declaring that I'm 'out of my mind, please leave a message', dark blue jeans, and black boots. The eyeliner was still on from the day before since I'd run out of the good face wash that actually takes the stuff off, and some girl in my AP English class walks right up to me and says, "you look scary today, why the fuck do you dress like that when you know that we're going to give you shit for it?" Like I'm going to stop dressing this way because they get pissy with me for it, but anyway. The AP English teacher doesn't comment about that, she apparently doesn't like me because, of all the reasons in the world, I'm a creative writer. So each time I define a word that the rest of my fucktard class doesn't know, or make a connection in the piece that we're meant to be analyzing she tells me to shut up. I mutter under my breath 'like any of these idiots are ever going to get that, and you still give them better grades than you give to me, bitch' needless to say she caught the gist of it and I was promptly beaten with the book at closest reach, which she does to me frequently anyway saying that she's just joking. I'm getting tired of her, I got a 'D' last semester, tanked my fucking GPA and now she is saying that I haven't turned in papers which I e-mailed to her specifically so they wouldn't be late. I fucking hate structured writing and the fools who teach it that think it cannot be toyed with.

I'm done, I don't feel better exactly, but I think I'll go start a new story...
Old 02-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #3483
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
[RANT]
then because of the new calendar year, my company switched health insurance providers, which delayed my arthritis medicine delivery, rendering me into almost a cripple,
[/RANT]
Got my meds today! Woo-hoo! Come here my shining, pretty little syringe...
OUCH! Ahhhhhhh...

Old 02-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #3484
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I'm sorry sweetie!!! *Hugs*

I hate needles. *Shudders*

But here's another hug. *Hugs*

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-19-2007, 05:05 PM   #3485
HumanePain

Thank you Crimson! You are sooooooo sweet!

Old 02-19-2007, 08:08 PM   #3486
MollyMac

Heya Crimson, I actually worte a lengthy, insightful post but then I had to reboot. Simply put, before you do anything, examine why you no longer desire him in a physical manner- is it because of something intrinsic about your friend (like, great guy, but that he eats baby seals is a turn off) or that he is, simply, male?

While I detest relating any of this due to your age, I recall you being younger. I will not say "you are too young, you don't know what you are feeling, yadda etc and so on", (that is bullshit) I will say that you probably have a lot going on with life, liberty and the general pursuit of hormones. And this is one more thing, ya know? Adds to the muddles mess of confusion that I vaguely remember my teen years to be.

Don't dwell. Basically, you are who you are and will become what you will become. BUT, i would clue the boy in. If you are leaning more towards the lesbian end of the spectrum, he may already have an inkling. Sometimes, people will surprise the holy hogfuck out of you.

If he has been a good friend and boyfriend, he does deserve honesty. Even if you aren't certain if the problem is him or the Y Chromosome in general, try to keep it as close to the facts as you know.

At any rate, its not an easy place to find oneself, I can imagine. Just take it easy, examine it all, but don't overthink it. You have time to sort it out.

Or, call up Ted Haggard and friends. They have lectures, support groups, and electrodes that can make you straight. :P
Old 02-20-2007, 08:49 AM   #3487
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyMac
Heya Crimson, I actually worte a lengthy, insightful post but then I had to reboot. Simply put, before you do anything, examine why you no longer desire him in a physical manner- is it because of something intrinsic about your friend (like, great guy, but that he eats baby seals is a turn off) or that he is, simply, male?

While I detest relating any of this due to your age, I recall you being younger. I will not say "you are too young, you don't know what you are feeling, yadda etc and so on", (that is bullshit) I will say that you probably have a lot going on with life, liberty and the general pursuit of hormones. And this is one more thing, ya know? Adds to the muddles mess of confusion that I vaguely remember my teen years to be.

Don't dwell. Basically, you are who you are and will become what you will become. BUT, i would clue the boy in. If you are leaning more towards the lesbian end of the spectrum, he may already have an inkling. Sometimes, people will surprise the holy hogfuck out of you.

If he has been a good friend and boyfriend, he does deserve honesty. Even if you aren't certain if the problem is him or the Y Chromosome in general, try to keep it as close to the facts as you know.

At any rate, its not an easy place to find oneself, I can imagine. Just take it easy, examine it all, but don't overthink it. You have time to sort it out.

Or, call up Ted Haggard and friends. They have lectures, support groups, and electrodes that can make you straight. :P
I talked to him when I first thought this. He's most definitely clued in. I wouldn't keep him out of the loop. I mean I KNOW I love him. But I just don't feel sexually attracted. It's weird. I don't know what's going on with me. And I would prefer not to call up Ted Haggard. *Shudders*

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-20-2007, 09:00 AM   #3488
Panther

Location: The middle of nowhere, on the outskirts of the boonies.
Just. . .give it a bit of time. Is he the only male you ever found attractive? I'm bisexual, so I know that there are times when all you want is what you don't have.

Perhaps putting the relationship on hiatus until you've gotten yourself sorted out would be best. It could be that you're a lesbian, or you could just need a bit of a breather from your current beau. People do grow apart in every way imaginable.

*hugs*
Will we stroll dreaming of the lost America of love
past blue automobiles in driveways, home to our silent
cottage?
-Allen Ginsberg, A Supermarket in California
Old 02-20-2007, 09:19 AM   #3489
Crying_Crimson_Tears

*Hugs Back*

Thanks. I have tried suggesting we take a break but he flips out about it because he thinks I am going to go out with another guy. I think I need a break. But you're right, I just need some time. It might be a while, but I'll get this figured out. Thanks for your support.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-20-2007, 10:00 AM   #3490
Panther

No problem, honey. Good luck. Figuring out who you are is hard.
cottage?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #3491
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Thanks. I really appreciate it.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-20-2007, 12:35 PM   #3492
LaKeesha

Dammit.

I should have posted that 20 year old rant HERE. I did not know this was here.
Crap.
Sorry.
I know that post was WAAAAY strange but shit like that DOES happen sometimes.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:08 PM   #3493
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I have a second rant for today. And it's petty and probably immature, but I need to get this out.

I want to have a friend over. She's someone new I met. My dad has been pressing me to make friends because I should have friends. So I finally make some, and he won't let me have her over to spend the night. I can't see any of my friends outside of school basically. So meeting new people is basically something I can't do because my dad is being a pain in the ass and won't let me do anything.

I am WAY overprotected. I can understand him protecting me and wanting me to be safe. But come on, it's going to be her here. She is not a mass murderer. I am really pissed off.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #3494
Panther

My parents were like that too. It is sucky. Maybe if you pointed this out once thing have cooled down? It might help.
cottage?
Old 02-20-2007, 05:43 PM   #3495
HumanePain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying_Crimson_Tears
I am WAY overprotected. I can understand him protecting me and wanting me to be safe. But come on, it's going to be her here. She is not a mass murderer. I am really pissed off.
OK, I normally wouldn't advise this, but I love ya Crimson, so I am going to give away a grown up dad-type secret.I have a daughter too, so I know this works. Don't tell him I told you this or he'll kill me:

The fact that he is overprotective means you're his "little girl". This means that under his skin, you have him wrapped around your little finger.

What you do is this:

Tell him exactly what you just told us, that you want to have friends, but now he is making it harder for you to have friends. As you start explaining this, get a tear in your eyes, and make your voice a little choked up, like you are about to bawl your brains out, then end with "I'll never get to have any friends!" and start full on crying ! I'll give it a 75% chance it will work!

Good luck Crimson. I hope it works, and I don't blame you if you don't want to try it, it is a pretty sneaky trick to use on a loving dad.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:06 PM   #3496
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanePain
OK, I normally wouldn't advise this, but I love ya Crimson, so I am going to give away a grown up dad-type secret.I have a daughter too, so I know this works. Don't tell him I told you this or he'll kill me:

The fact that he is overprotective means you're his "little girl". This means that under his skin, you have him wrapped around your little finger.

What you do is this:

Tell him exactly what you just told us, that you want to have friends, but now he is making it harder for you to have friends. As you start explaining this, get a tear in your eyes, and make your voice a little choked up, like you are about to bawl your brains out, then end with "I'll never get to have any friends!" and start full on crying ! I'll give it a 75% chance it will work!

Good luck Crimson. I hope it works, and I don't blame you if you don't want to try it, it is a pretty sneaky trick to use on a loving dad.
I love ya Humane. Thanks. I hope this works. You're the best.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 02-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #3497
ArtificialOne

My parent were also over protective. But I still can't figure out how I got away with so much???

Also to rant, Gas is 2.51 a gallon here!!!! I put 4o bucks into my car and only got 3/4 of a tank!!!! Argh!!!!!! I can't wait till I get out of this job and save up to buy a decent small car so I cna keep my classic as a weekend and special day cruiser......lol

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 02-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #3498
ArtificialOne

*s crappy darn laptop trying to type...damn.!!!! argh!!!lol

P.T. Barnum

Vist me:
Old 02-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #3499
Circle V

My county has the highest gas prices in the country.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:52 PM   #3500
PersephoneX

Our petrol prices go up every 2 weeks now...
and bread went up by like 2 bucks...

We're turning into Zimbabwe.
I cut myself to sleep
I close my eyes for a second
And curse my fragile soul
I scream to hide that I'm lonely
The echo calls my name

*ANIMAL CRACKERS*

http://www.myspace.com/persephone_x
Closed Thread