Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #1
heinnenkampf

Brandon Heinnenkampf

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) well, there really is'nt anything to do where i live.

2. Where are you from? my ancestors where aristocrats from Hinnenkamp Neuenkirchen Germany, born in columbia city indianna, & lived in florida since i was a year old.

3. Who is your favorite author? Andy Deane!

4. What are your favorite films? horror movies like Hellraiser (my favorite), Pumpkin Head, Drag Me To Hell, Dance Of The Dead, Puppet Master, etc; Goth movies, like Gypsy 83.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? maybe Bella Morte's cover of earth angel?

6. At your funeral? well now, that depends on how i die.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? violently, like being mauled by a werewolf.

8. What kind of casket would you want? an old school one, i guess.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? i don't really have a favorite.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? no responsibility, & the care free life.

11. What's your favorite band? i have 6, The Crüxshadows/CXS; Bella Morte; Angelspit; Das Ich; Astrovamps; Razed In Black and D.J. RIB/Romell Regulacion; & The Electric Hellfire Club.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? right now, a ged, & enrolling in college for business management.

13. Why did you join? Vampire Freaks just is'nt Goth like it used to be.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? male.

other interests: the Goth underground subculture; drinking Whiskey, Absinthe and Rum; watching horror movies; watching True Blood (it's thee best fucking show in the world!); playing video games for ps 1, 2, and 3 like Resident Evil, BloodRayne, Castlevania, Legacy Of Kain, Ghostbusters, Dante's Inferno, Twisted Metal, and God of War; the dead (they deserve more respect than anyone); indulgence; intelligent conversations; monsters; Jhonen Vasquez: JTHM and Invader ZIM; insane medical shit; mythology; illustrating; Deutschland (Germany); Isolation Tank; X-TRA-X; Cryoflesh; Surgeon-X; Aderlass; Doc Martens; New Rock Boots; Bat Attack; wearing fishnet, bondage skirts (NO, you cannot have mine!), corsets, leather pants, bondage pants, cyber goggles, cyber masks, cyber hair falls, bondage shirts, eyeliner, nail polish, leather corsets, and spiffy collars and wrist bands; being sexy; neon glowy things; and VF Alerter (it's über useful to have on your computer if you're a VF user).

musical interests: TYPES OF MUSIC I LISTEN TO: Death Rock; Ghoul Rock; Grave Rock; Goth Rock; Dark Wave; New Wave; Ethereal Wave; Cold Wave; 80's Wave; Dark Orchestra; German Power House; Rivet; Electro Rock; E.B.M.(Electronic Body Movement); Terror E.B.M.; Electro; Electronica; Cyber Goth/Cyber Punk; Grave; Trance; Techno; AggroTech; Power Noise; Fetish; Blood Cabaret; Funeral Jive; Monster Surf; Devilish Garage; Gothic Boogie; Gothabilly; Psychobilly; Ethereal; Ambient; Dark Ambient; Midevil; Batcave; Shoe Gazer Dirge; Synth Pop; Future Pop; and Horror Punk. []====['''l'''l'''l'''l'''])>------- BANDS I LISTEN TO: The Crüxshadows/CXS; Bella Morte; Angelspit; Das Ich; Astrovamps; Razed In Black and D.J. RIB/Romell Regulacion; Newskin; The Electric Hellfire Club; Joy Division; Cinema Strange; Sopor Aeternus; The Sisters Of Mercy; Coal Chamber; Columbine.; Darkness Visible; The 69 Eyes; The Birthday Massacre/TBM; Collide; The Cure; Dope Stars inc.; Absurd Minds; Joachim Witt; Star Industry; Era Nocturna; ASP; Neuroticfish; Paralysed Age; Rasputina; Subway To Sally; Zombie Girl; Faun; Orgy; Covenant; Zeromancer; Apotygma Berzerk; The Cemetary Sex Cult; Slick Idiot; Fear Cult; A Flock Of Seagulls; Gary Numan; Clan Of Xymox; Funker Vogt; Rosetta Stone; Mission U.K.; Project Pitchfork; Thrill Kill Kult; Genitorturers; Switchblade Symphony; Victory Not Vengeance Nation/VNV Nation; L'ame Immortelle; Velvet Acid Christ; :Wumpscut:; Wolfsheim; Hocico; Leather Strip; A-Head; Ladder Climber; Ayria; Icon of Coil; Moi Dix Mois; Alice In Videoland; Bauhaus; Death Made; Cybervamps; The Last Dance; The Dreamside; Eisbrecher; The Fair Sex; Stromkern; E Nomine; William Control; Ego Likeness; London After Midnight; In Strict Confidence; Cydroid League; WhipKraft; James D. Stark; Deathstars; Jesus On Extasy; Celldweller; Umbra et Imago; SpiRitual; Reloader; Bile; Christian Death; Scooter; Men With Hats; Real Life; Nena; Depeche Mode; Dead Or Alive; Eurythmics; Studio-X; Outerspace Overdose; Deadsy; Deathcamp Project; Sapphire Solace; Psyclon Nine; Coil; Grenzüberschreitung; Satan's Night Out; The Meteors; The Other; Murderdolls; The The; Lacrimas Profundere; A Fire Inside/AFI; His Infernal Majesty/HIM; Corey Hart; Ministry; Alien Sex Fiend; Christian Death; Lestat; O. Children; and Cradle Of Filth... there's a small list for you. check them out! i also love Goth compilation albums, and getting into new bands.

what i dislike: the mainstream; ex-girlfriends (i fucking HATE exs, they're exs for a reason); that stupid fucking movie twilight (straight up, i fucking HATE twilight)! candy; driving; drugs; disrespect towards women; cruelty to animals; child abuse; betrayal; dishonesty; theft; pimps; drug dealers; prostitutes; junkies; loneliness; broken promises; steven king; hot topic and malls in particular; people that fucking THINK they know everything; boredom; people pissing me off; abstinence; cellphones; sports; ratings (i don't want them, but i'll rate you, if you wish. don't expect a 10 though, i don't give them to people that don't deserve them like everyone else does); being woken up by anyone (i'll tear your tongue out through your throat for that); scapegoating; stupidity; hypocrisies; hollywood; obnoxious people; people who think they can't live without music, money, cell phones and other pathetic non-necessities that have nothing to do with their self preservation; having a hard time sleeping; christianity of all forms; monotheism; myspace; facebook; twitter; and most of all, fucking spiders, snakes, and pirated music (get a fucking job and buy the albums that bands so kindly put out for us, and quit ripping them off by downloading their songs when you claim to like/love them. they have to rely on a fucking income in this piece of shit economy too. if you like underground music and just don't know where to buy the albums, go to isotank.com.
heinnenkampf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Alan

Fuck that shit, the bands that actually care about making money are the ones that make shitty music.
real classy
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
viscus

"Now some of you may encounter the devil's bargain if you get that far. Any old soul is worth saving at least to a priest, but not every soul is worth buying. So you can take the offer as a compliment."

-William S. Burroughs

You're not entitled to your opinion.
viscus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:06 PM   #4
carakitty

So, Brandon Heinnenkampf, what exactly do you mean by "insane medical shit"? I just might be able to hook you up with some nice stories some day...

I enjoy myself some Rum and True Blood as well

Welcome to the Gnet!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
heinnenkampf

what i mean is i have a sick medical fetish, with things like surgical mutilation & tools. i just finished watching season 2 of True Blood earlier.
Old 10-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
TheFeatheredÆtheling

Interesting... I also love the "Puppet Master" series, especially the second film. Though it might not stand up well to a critic's review, it's very cool in that campy 80's way, boasting amazing old-school effects and an INCREDIBLE theme song. 'Definitely my favourite horror movie series along with Leprechaun.

I'm also a huge fan of Castlevania, especially the outstanding "Symphony of the Night". It's about as perfect as a video game can be in my opinion.

Welcome to gnet, Heinnenkampf. Hopefully, you'll find what you're looking for here.
TheFeatheredÆtheling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
heinnenkampf

yeah, i prefer older horror movies, there's very few newer ones i think are good. symphony of the night is my favorite.