Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-09-2023, 12:35 PM   #1
THEUNQUIETGRAVE

Hatred For Humanity / Melancholy

I would be very interested to know others who relate to my views about Humanity, but as someone who knows that Evolution and so-called "Good Nature" about Humans is an absolute delusion, since human behavior demonstrates exactly the opposite.

In general, I find that people who have positive outlooks on anyone or anything on life, tend to be naïve, gullible and untrustworthy figures, weakly and cowardly.

I agree and have always felt in the same light as Oswald Spengler who believes and understands that all Optimists are Cowards, and this is indeed true.

Optimistic people are never realistic, yet they claim anyone who is Realistic to be "Negative".

The fact is we live in a world that is Entropic, governed by the Law of Entropy, and this means also that forces such as Hatred and Destruction are much stronger and more long-lasting and inevitable, whereas Love and Creative Forces have a more difficult time asserting themselves, and are often forced constructs.

Hatred and Destruction are not forced, everything in Nature leans towards these properties and occurrences.

As a result in navigating life, I have found that I absolutely do not have respect, love or concern for hardly anyone whatsoever, and I find that people who have this happy-go-lucky or positive outlook for life to be cringey and I absolutely want nothing more than destruction of these people from the world.

I would love to hear from others who have a similar outlook as I do about People and this World. I'm just tired of this fucking place.
THEUNQUIETGRAVE is offline   Reply With Quote