Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 06-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #7551
Grausamkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
Me too, there's one just a few miles away and when the wind is right I can fucking smell it... at least wildfires smell better than housefires? Fucking fire.
If I was bigger and badder I would try to blow the fire out for you.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:32 PM   #7552
Fruitbat

Looters in colorado... hope they become a lunchtime snack for a pissed off bear.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:38 PM   #7553
ape descendant

Awe Graus, you're so sweet.

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:51 PM   #7554
Fruitbat

My BFF's dog being attacked and killed by another dog. Her ending up in hospital with a dog bite (while trying to rescue her dog).

I'd cry but I have no tears left.

Old 07-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #7555
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
I wish it would rain already.... I think my ability to get a decent night''s sleep is more dependent on the rain that I previously thought. Seems like the last time I got a decent night's sleep, was the last time we had a good rain. So does this mean that with global warming, a good rain will become scarcer and scarcer? If so perhaps I should just build a waterfall in my bedroom or something.

I knew it would have an effect on things just not my sleep! If this continues whether or not humanity manages to survive it, I'm doubtful I will. As if I didn't hate sleep and the problems with it enough as it is.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:19 AM   #7556
CuckooTuli

I just turned 28 and I still don't have a Real Job and I haven't magically outgrown my love of weed and I haven't found a way to make the world a better place that feels like it's really making a difference. Shit, most mornings I can't even find a pair of matching socks.
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #7557
Solumina

Adults having all their shit figured out is a lie, as long as you are happy with your life then you are doing just fine.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #7558
Solumina

Whoever painted this apartment did a horrible job in the kitchen, they didn't take out the paper lining the cabinets or clean the cabinet fronts (including two pieces of tape) they just painted on top of it, they also used normal paint with no primer on finished wood cabinets so the paint is coming up. Other than that the apartment really is quite nice but this is something I really do want to discus with our landlord but can't as it is the 4th of July and her office is closed.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-05-2012, 01:05 AM   #7559
CuckooTuli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina View Post
Adults having all their shit figured out is a lie, as long as you are happy with your life then you are doing just fine.
Yeah, that's true. I think a combination of Weltschmerz and future anxiety just gave me a burst of the horrors for a little bit. This has kind of been my theme song of late.

I'm good now, life could be worse.

By the way, I hear you moved recently, hope it went well and the new place is all awesome!
"Friends are allowed to make mistakes. The enemy is not allowed to make mistakes because his whole existence is a mistake, and we suffer from it. But the women's liberation front and gay liberation front are our friends, they are our potential allies, and we need as many allies as possible.” - Huey Newton
CuckooTuli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:15 AM   #7560
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatus View Post
I wish it would rain already.... I think my ability to get a decent night''s sleep is more dependent on the rain that I previously thought. Seems like the last time I got a decent night's sleep, was the last time we had a good rain. So does this mean that with global warming, a good rain will become scarcer and scarcer? If so perhaps I should just build a waterfall in my bedroom or something.

I knew it would have an effect on things just not my sleep! If this continues whether or not humanity manages to survive it, I'm doubtful I will. As if I didn't hate sleep and the problems with it enough as it is.
No, there won't be less rain, just more intense rain events (so the months' average rainfall will land in two days - that sort of crazy thing)

so you'll be sleeping for two days straight, floating out of your bedroom on your mattress (due to the floods) and you'll wake up somewhere new! - no actually I have no idea what's going to happen, but the idea of going to sleep and waking up somewhere new is v. appealing.

Not a rant so much, but just a bleh - BFF who lost her puppy dog, also miscarried. My poor darling friend. How I wish I had a magic wand that could make everything right for her.

Rant: I have a friggin' cold. Geeze louise, I just got over friggin' viral gastro this time last week....

CT being a responsible adult sucks. you get 18 years to be a kid, then 70 years of being responsible - should be the other way around - well that's my theory anyway.. says the middle aged chick who insists on wearing pig-tails... life is for living, not for shuffling through

Old 07-05-2012, 03:25 AM   #7561
MissCheyenne

I wake up every morning feeling like I have a hangover because of my tablets and I can't stop taking them otherwise I can't sleep.

I am your slice of pie
MissCheyenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #7562
ape descendant

OMFSM is it FINALLY going to RAIN?!?!?!?! YAY!!

Be Kind
Old 07-05-2012, 11:18 AM   #7563
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuckooTuli View Post

By the way, I hear you moved recently, hope it went well and the new place is all awesome!
The move started off as a bit of a disaster, the movers didn't show the first day, didn't show the day after, the day after that we got a call saying they would be there in two hours and then the driver turned off his phone so nobody could get a hold of him for the next ten hours when he went god only knows where. We ended up cancelling our contract with them, renting a truck and hiring some guys to help pack it up as we were already a few days behind. Those guys ended up being great, they worked quickly and were actually rather fun to be around.

The drive was long but not bad, great scenery, the worst part was trying to find a decent place to eat, most of the options were fast food, which I don't do, but we managed alright.

Our place here is pretty awesome, right up the street from the beach, it's a little cooler than I expected but I'm thankful for the change.
-Carbon Leaf
Old 07-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #7564
Fruitbat

Quote:
OMFSM is it FINALLY going to RAIN?!?!?!?! YAY!!
No that's just me flying overhead, taking a leak!

Old 07-06-2012, 03:56 AM   #7565
AshleyO

If you've got beef with the poor and want to enact policies that will make being poor harder or basically criminal; I hope you choke. I don't even want them to understand it from a poor person's perspective. I just hope they die.

Fuck everything about the war on poverty.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #7566
Apathy's_Child

"War on poverty" sounds too awesome. Let's call this shit wht it is - war on the poor.

/pedant

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #7567
Fruitbat

For those of you with a time machine, please can I borrow it.

cheers

Old 07-07-2012, 05:16 PM   #7568
ape descendant

I have one.. but it only goes forward in time...

Be Kind
Old 07-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #7569
Angelic Dissonance2

I wrote a short story that occured to me during a shower. I hope you like it--I posted it in the Literature forum.

Happy Day to everyone! And fuck these glasses.
Angelic Dissonance2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #7570
Fruitbat

Quote:
I have one.. but it only goes forward in time...
Oh sweetie, can you nip forward and see what's going to happen to me?

Will I knock up George Clooney?
What are the winning lotto numbers? (I'll share, promise)
(okay I have more luck of the second one happening than the first, but a girl can dream).

Why can't motivation be sold in tablet form? Why do you have to haul ass and just do stuff, until you find motivation again? And why on earth can't, when I fall sick, just have the 'man-flu' for a change, instead of feeling the need to drive myself forward and be friggin' wonderwoman (without the cute little outfit).

Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #7571
Grausamkeit

Fru, *HUGZ* I'm sorry about your friend and her dog, sweetie.

'War on poverty'? Isn't that just good ol' class warfare? Of all the stupid...what do they even do to fight poverty? What the flying FUCK?

I don't want to get up tomorrow and write 3 essays for my History midterm. I just want to write all over the papers "IT WAS ALL STUPIDITY!" Reading about US history makes me want to choke people who are already dead. White people fighting a war so that they wouldn't become England's "slaves" while keeping slaves themselves...it's just...it's fucking stupid. The US was founded on hypocrisy, slavery and genocide.

...I've been accused of folly by a fool. ~Antigone

Grausamkeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #7572
Murder.Of.Crows

I've been in Hawaii for a week. Just a week and already am I homesick and aggravated to the point of wanting to throw up. I've gotten myself into a drunken religious debate, you know when they say the same thing over and over so many times, you can't get a word of reason or logic in. I have heard my work buddies point out "trannies" or "transvestites" both words annoy the hell out of me. I am somehow getting caught up in conversations about "fags wanting bras in the prisons and how it's bullshit". It's making it so much harder not to yell at them, "YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY FUCKING PEOPLE!", but all I can do is suck it up and keep on pretending I don't know what they are talking about, correcting them without giving my self away. But, FUCK, I thought at least the people I worked with were more open to different things in the world. I had the idea that if I had come out to my unit, no one would give two shits. I hate being proven wrong, especially by how twisted their opinions are.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #7573
Versus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder.Of.Crows View Post
I've been in Hawaii for a week. Just a week and already am I homesick and aggravated to the point of wanting to throw up. I've gotten myself into a drunken religious debate, you know when they say the same thing over and over so many times, you can't get a word of reason or logic in. I have heard my work buddies point out "trannies" or "transvestites" both words annoy the hell out of me. I am somehow getting caught up in conversations about "fags wanting bras in the prisons and how it's bullshit". It's making it so much harder not to yell at them, "YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ME AND MY FUCKING PEOPLE!", but all I can do is suck it up and keep on pretending I don't know what they are talking about, correcting them without giving my self away. But, FUCK, I thought at least the people I worked with were more open to different things in the world. I had the idea that if I had come out to my unit, no one would give two shits. I hate being proven wrong, especially by how twisted their opinions are.
Much love. I know how we are.
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:59 AM   #7574
Fruitbat

Graus Thanks babe... It's a hard line to balance - knowing when to give her enough support and when to back off and let her lick her own wounds.

Oh and I'll write your history midterms for you - except I don't know much about US history... how accurate does it have to be? *razz*

MOC People can be dumbasses. They think they are being funny by making jokes about it, but in reality, they are fuckwits. They fear the unknown, and it scares the crap out of them, so they form some sort of weirdass 'solidarity/hate those who are different' and it makes them feel safer.

Hang in there darling. You are friggin' awesome and perfect exactly how you are!

Super big squishy hugs girlfriend.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #7575
ape descendant

Awe MOC! That shit sucks ass! *hugs* (if you want them)

Be Kind