Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 07-28-2009, 10:12 PM   #26
Xombie

Oh, boo. What a stinkin' bummer!
Xombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #27
Godslayer Jillian

People that have less sympathy for humans than animals are fucking idiots.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #28
Alarica

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyroi360 View Post
Like I said, Saya. I'm a terrible person. Babies... innocent, yes. I really don't like to be near babies because I'm afraid that I might hurt them. I don't know why it doesn't bother me to hear it, but it's just the way my mind works.
Atleast you recognise it and admit it. Few people like you do. When my eldest daughter was 2yrs old, we were walking to my mums house. There was a woman walking with what I assume was a teenager of about 15. This girl stopped dead, pointed at my daughter and just kept screaming 'babies are bastards, babies are bastards' over and over. My daughter was hysterical, and I went ballistic at the woman. Her excuse was 'she's got a mental illness, and doesnt like children'. So the obvious thing to do was walk her in a village where there are a fair number of children.

I was a vegetarian until I lost my virginity, and a wise man said to me 'do you not feel guilty now, having had all that meat inside you?'
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:41 AM   #29
Anima_Severem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarica View Post
Atleast you recognise it and admit it. Few people like you do. When my eldest daughter was 2yrs old, we were walking to my mums house. There was a woman walking with what I assume was a teenager of about 15. This girl stopped dead, pointed at my daughter and just kept screaming 'babies are bastards, babies are bastards' over and over. My daughter was hysterical, and I went ballistic at the woman. Her excuse was 'she's got a mental illness, and doesnt like children'. So the obvious thing to do was walk her in a village where there are a fair number of children.
...What the fuck?

I have autism. I'm childfree. I hate kids. But even I think that's a bit outside the realm of sanity. Even though I hate kids I don't flip out and go "babies are bastards". As much as I can't stand babies and small children, it's not usually their fault when they do the shit that makes me hate kids. And I don't even hate all kids, just the annoying brats that can trigger me to melt down in public. Such actions are usually the result of the child's behavior going unmoderated by clueless, rude or selfish parents. Hardly anything will trigger me to melt down anymore, but one of the things that does is a screaming toddler. It hits right in the threshold of pain. Add hyperacusis and you have one psycho Aspergian lady on your hands.

As for the case at hand...

They need to put her away. I'm actually willing to make the rare exception here to my usual sentiment that people who kill infants in cold blood should be executed. This woman is clearly out of her mind, and I don't think certifiably mentally ill people should be executed.
Anima_Severem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:38 AM   #30
DRM

Alyroi360- If you dislike humans so much, aren't you being a self-loathing hypocrat by being alive?
DRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #31
Godslayer Jillian

Leave low self-esteem doctors out of this.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:22 AM   #32
JCC

I love that the zerademark shithead who trades Yu Gi Oh cards like it was a black market profession, likes the Fast and the Furious and generally exhibits tendencies of being a worthless anthropomorphic pile of excrement thinks that it would be a good idea to reduce the human population to 500 as if he would be a shoe-in for candidacy. By the way, you're a pretty shitty Muslim.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:16 PM   #33
alyroi360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM View Post
Alyroi360- If you dislike humans so much, aren't you being a self-loathing hypocrat by being alive?
Like I said before I'm not so far along in my insanity to cause my family pain. I'm not close to very many people, so it's important... I am in therapy by the way, I used to cut myself because I think that I'm an abomination and need to die because my sanity is stretched so thin. I don't want to hurt anyone, so it's a duality. I keep myself alive, I restrain myself, and both are very, very hard to keep going... but it's going to flip one way or the other eventually right? I just hope I have enough sense to die first. Yes, I am self-loathing. Hypocrite? No. It's strange how much that word is carelessly thrown around on this site...
alyroi360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:36 PM   #34
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima_Severem View Post
...What the fuck?

I have autism. I'm childfree. I hate kids. But even I think that's a bit outside the realm of sanity. Even though I hate kids I don't flip out and go "babies are bastards". As much as I can't stand babies and small children, it's not usually their fault when they do the shit that makes me hate kids. And I don't even hate all kids, just the annoying brats that can trigger me to melt down in public. Such actions are usually the result of the child's behavior going unmoderated by clueless, rude or selfish parents. Hardly anything will trigger me to melt down anymore, but one of the things that does is a screaming toddler. It hits right in the threshold of pain. Add hyperacusis and you have one psycho Aspergian lady on your hands.

As for the case at hand...
Oh my, you are certainly a rarity among our kind. I think I have only met one other female with aspergers.

For those of you who don't know female autistics are rare and even rarer among those of us with aspergers, whether this is due to it being more prevalent in men or the fact that female autistics blend in better with normal society is currently unknown.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #35
Not Tha Duckman

Thumbs down

This thread is full of stupid.
Not Tha Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #36
Anima_Severem

Quote:
Like I said before I'm not so far along in my insanity to cause my family pain. I'm not close to very many people, so it's important... I am in therapy by the way, I used to cut myself because I think that I'm an abomination and need to die because my sanity is stretched so thin. I don't want to hurt anyone, so it's a duality. I keep myself alive, I restrain myself, and both are very, very hard to keep going... but it's going to flip one way or the other eventually right? I just hope I have enough sense to die first. Yes, I am self-loathing. Hypocrite? No. It's strange how much that word is carelessly thrown around on this site...
I've learned to deal with my own lack of sanity. I've turned it into a point for comedy.
Anima_Severem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #37
Joker_in_the_Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by havelockv View Post
http://news.aol.com/article/police-s...s-brain/588892

ghastly stuff. I cannot fathom what it must have been like to be in the shoes of one of the crime scene investigators in this tragic and terrible situation.
chileeeeeees baybeh back ribs!
Because before too long there'll be nothing left alive, not a creature on the land or sea, a bird in the sky. They'll be shot, harpooned, eaten, and hunted too much, vivisected by the clever men who prove that there's no such things as a fair world with live and let live. The Royal family go hunting, what an example to give to the people they lead and that don't include me, I've seen enough pain and torture of those who can't speak...

- Tough Shit, Mickey by Conflict
Joker_in_the_Pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:23 AM   #38
d0p3y

I wonder what was going through her mind when she was doing this, i havent been exposed to many truely insane people just the usual sociopath but nothing this demented i am just curios what goes in the thought process of individuals such as this.

"No todo es blanco o negro, es gris todo depende del matiz..."
(Mago de oz)

"your life does not belong to you, it belongs to the people that love you."
(incognito)

"laying to ones self, is laying to the world"
(incognito)

"El que por su gusto muere, hasta la muerte le sabe."
(incognito)
d0p3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:26 AM   #39
Still Jack

Try and study psychology then?
Still Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 08:58 AM   #40
Malice In Wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Try and study psychology then?
I heard of a shortcut...

"One mohawk wasn't enough to keep up with how badass he is so he had to get two." - Haunted House, about me, YEAH, ME!

Terror Nuclear,Terror Nuclear
Malice In Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #41
DemiGoth

The devil told her to eat and dismember the 3 week old baby? And she did? That's sad on two levels in my opinion. It's sad that the baby had to be eaten alive (my worst nightmare) and it's sad that she failed as a mother to protect her own baby. She picked herself over an infant? And then she slit her own throat? Now what could the "Devil" have done worse to her had she not eaten her child. She only made matters worse for everyone.

I don't think I'll be able to eat for a while now... And I have a sudden feeling of puking...
DemiGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #42
HavelockV

[quote=DemiGoth;552017]It's sad that the baby had to be eaten alive (my worst nightmare) ...QUOTE]

While I concur with you regarding the horrifying nature of this incident, I find it difficult to believe that anyone, much less an infant, could be 'alive' after having been dismembered and decapitated. *winks good-naturedly*
HavelockV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #43
Schazmyrrh

Quote:
hmm... a bit sad, but humans are no different than any animal on earth.
Except that we claim to be 'rational' beings.

This article is probably the most sordid and horrifying piece of news I've read in a while.
Schazmyrrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #44
Faeir

Quote:
The woman is obviously in psychological distress, therefore consuming her child.
Like my gerbil. ...Strange comparison.

Oh and, I agree the world could do without some people. So do most of the population.

But almost all of these people (including me) don't want to be the ones that die, you know?
Faeir is offline   Reply With Quote