Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 11-14-2008, 11:42 AM   #51
The Antichrist

The iss teacher is a skateboarder,listens to punk and heavy metal,and likes drag racing.Thats about it t my school.
The Antichrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 04:33 PM   #52
Elysiume

My English teacher is pretty cool. He doesn't mind people talking or eating in class, or if they just get up and leave. And he gets extremely worked up over anything I write, which is fun. Once he climbed out of the window in the middle of class and just didn't come back...
Other than that, school is pretty dull, except art class. I spend most of it sketching and writing. Teachers always know when I'm not paying attention, but they don't seem to care. The mean ones are fond of showing my doodles to the rest of the class, the cause of much embarrassment and juvenile name-calling. Ah well...

"I am a citizen of the universe!"
- Porucík Servadac, Na Komete (1970)
Elysiume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:32 AM   #53
Beneath the Shadows

I had a cute teacher that thought that mini-skirts and boxer shorts went well together.

And then there was the drama teacher. But then she got married, which actually made her qualified for the position.

last.fm

Help my MiniCity grow
Help my MiniCity's industry
Beneath the Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:46 AM   #54
Sanguine Mind

My English teacher is an ex-goth (she says she had to give it up to teach). Anyway, on the first day of school, she told us that the school was haunted and that the ghost seemed to be attached to her the most.

Crazy shit would happen all the time in class, One day during a blackout
the room was like 50 degrees F, even though it was like 110 outside.

Her computer was always doing crazy stuff, Once it started typing "I love you." all on it's own.

Every once in a while the door slams shut, or it swings open on its own.

In order to study the spirits she invited all the students getting a B or higher to sleepover at the school...I went there and all kinds of freaky shit happened. The lights kept flickering and you could hear loud footsteps in the halls, and the room next door.

The craziest part was when our teacher said "thats enough!" all the supernatural stuff stopped, Pretty much everyone has come to the conclusion that the ghost has fallen in love with our english teacher...
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:27 AM   #55
Cicero

My English teacher at the school I graduated at had been a goth in his younger years, though he'd since lost the Robert Smith hair and expanded his musical horizons. Still, he looked exactly like Nick Cave, who happened to have visited the school once thinking about sending his son there, haha. Sadly I wasn't going to the school yet when that happened.

That particular school is probably one of the coolest on earth. A very small number of students with no rules and no authority. There's a principal and teachers, but they aren't considered any 'higher up' than even the youngest students, and all issues are solved through meetings in which everyone is involved and has a voice. Come to think of it, the 'system' it runs on is pretty much anarchy. And it works.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #56
Sanguine Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero
My English teacher at the school I graduated at had been a goth in his younger years, though he'd since lost the Robert Smith hair and expanded his musical horizons. Still, he looked exactly like Nick Cave, who happened to have visited the school once thinking about sending his son there, haha. Sadly I wasn't going to the school yet when that happened.

That particular school is probably one of the coolest on earth. A very small number of students with no rules and no authority. There's a principal and teachers, but they aren't considered any 'higher up' than even the youngest students, and all issues are solved through meetings in which everyone is involved and has a voice. Come to think of it, the 'system' it runs on is pretty much anarchy. And it works.
Wow, that sounds like a cool school, whats its name?
Sanguine Mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #57
LaBelleDameSansMerci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero

I'm seriously jealous.

The Social Sciences teacher at my high school was really cool. On the first snow of the year, the vice-principal announced over the PA that there was to be no snowball throwing, so the teacher took a whopping stack of papers and held it over the PA.
For the final project for grade 11 social sciences, we had to do surveys, so my friends and I did it on STDs specifically so we could make a poster shaped like a giant condom.
And he didn't get me in trouble for when I swore over the fact that Bush got re-elected.

My grade 11 and 12 math teacher was cool too. Besides being a phenomenal math teacher, he didn't really like teaching on Mondays and Fridays, so for the last half of the term, when we were quite ahead on the curriculum, he wouldn't teach us math on Mondays and/or Fridays. Instead he'd teach us Chinese, or he'd draw on the board, or we'd have discussions on "matters of life," or people would tell him their drunk stories.

My grade 11 chemistry teacher did a lycopodium powder explosion. It produced this major fireball. He also electrocuted a pickle. That one smelled really bad.

Also, someone tried to burn down my school. They started the fire in the law classroom, and the law teacher's name was Mrs. Burns. It shut down a wing of the school for about 4 months. We also got 2 days off school, so two of my friends and I went to see a movie in the morning (since we were already up). There were only two people besides us in the theatre, and those two people were also from my school.
Like a tea-tray in the sky.

LaBelleDameSansMerci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #58
Cicero

The school's called Alia College.

I might as well also mention that its current residence is an old Victorian mansion, complete with a small fancy ballroom for the school meetings, haha.

My Etsy store: www.Cicero1334.etsy.com

[And check out 1334 while you're at it: www.myspace.com/club1334 ]
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #59
weepingblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Okay, I had a fucking amazing plan for today, I brought in 24 of Britain's finest, fattest tomatoes for us to throw at this absolute tossbag in the year above us who thinks he can bully people around to get his own way and start fights to gain rep with his idiot friends and yesterday everyone was trying to act tough and going "Yeah yeah, I'll do it man, I'll kick the shit out of them!"

I bring in the tomatoes; "Nah man, I can't do it, they'll beat me up."

Wankers. Waste of time and I'm left with 24 tomatoes.
Oh, that's such a bummer!! That would of been so cool. I love seeing people who bully others get their just deserts.
weepingblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #60
Chee

My English teacher is a goth, but I don't believe she knows that!
Other than constantly dressing black, and being a total free-thinker, she tried to deny it with all her heart, thinking what I do is bull.

She does not know I'm goth, but will soon when I hand her over my research about Ankh's history. Hopefully she would somehow get the hints!
Chee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #61
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by weepingblood
Oh, that's such a bummer!! That would of been so cool. I love seeing people who bully others get their just deserts.
Yeah, if you're like 14.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #62
HellforgedX

Do not feed the weepinblood. It's a Uni-something-or-other 00.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #63
schoolsucksletsanarky

Signs

In middle school me and my friends put up signs all over the school that said BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU on this day that all these parents and old people were at and I think that some of them actually thought the school had put them up. That was pretty funny
schoolsucksletsanarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 07:56 PM   #64
schoolsucksletsanarky

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC
Okay, I had a fucking amazing plan for today, I brought in 24 of Britain's finest, fattest tomatoes for us to throw at this absolute tossbag in the year above us who thinks he can bully people around to get his own way and start fights to gain rep with his idiot friends and yesterday everyone was trying to act tough and going "Yeah yeah, I'll do it man, I'll kick the shit out of them!"

I bring in the tomatoes; "Nah man, I can't do it, they'll beat me up."

Wankers. Waste of time and I'm left with 24 tomatoes.
I am thinking up a revenge plan for a bully of my own right now. Im thinking of filling his locker with cavity filler (cavity filler is this awsome shit that expands to something like 10 times its size in and hour and then hardens)
schoolsucksletsanarky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:31 PM   #65
Mistress0Darkness

I'm From Puerto Rico, Were It's Hot All The Time, And We Have To Use Uniforms At School, Eh...

Any Ways, Our Schools Aren't In One Whole Building, Like The U.S. Classrooms Are In There Own Tiny Buildings... And The Principles Office Has It's Own Building Like Thingy, (Does This Makes Sence?)

In 12 Grade, My Friends And I Used To Hang Out Next To The Principles Office. We Used To Write On The Walls, (Which They Painted Like Three Times That School Year), Some Of Our Names Are Still There (Doors, Ceiling Etc.).
On Halloween We TP'ed The Trees That Are Around The Building.
We Put Our Backpacks On The Flag Pole.
Had A Food Fight.
On One Of My Friends Birthday Me And Another Friend Brought Shaving Cream. We Had A Shaving Cream War. Everyone Was Full Of The Stuff, (I Got Pictures).

The Principal Hated Us, And He Told Me A Bunch Of Times That I Had To Take Of My Chains And Jelly Bracelets, Which I Never Did...

Thanks To All The Crap We Did, Some Of Us Failed, (Bleh), Me And My Boyfriend, (Who Was My Bestfriend At The Time) Both Failed Two Classes... It Was Worth It.

P.S. None Of Us Ever Got Suspended...
Mistress0Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #66
a morbid curiosity

Why Must You Type Like An Imbecile?
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #67
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolsucksletsanarky
I am thinking up a revenge plan for a bully of my own right now. Im thinking of filling his locker with cavity filler (cavity filler is this awsome shit that expands to something like 10 times its size in and hour and then hardens)
Wow awesome, someone was a bully to you so you are going to wreck school property, go you
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 01:53 PM   #68
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress0Darkness
I'm From Puerto Rico, Were It's Hot All The Time, And We Have To Use Uniforms At School, Eh...

Any Ways, Our Schools Aren't In One Whole Building, Like The U.S. Classrooms Are In There Own Tiny Buildings... And The Principles Office Has It's Own Building Like Thingy, (Does This Makes Sence?)

In 12 Grade, My Friends And I Used To Hang Out Next To The Principles Office. We Used To Write On The Walls, (Which They Painted Like Three Times That School Year), Some Of Our Names Are Still There (Doors, Ceiling Etc.).
On Halloween We TP'ed The Trees That Are Around The Building.
We Put Our Backpacks On The Flag Pole.
Had A Food Fight.
On One Of My Friends Birthday Me And Another Friend Brought Shaving Cream. We Had A Shaving Cream War. Everyone Was Full Of The Stuff, (I Got Pictures).

The Principal Hated Us, And He Told Me A Bunch Of Times That I Had To Take Of My Chains And Jelly Bracelets, Which I Never Did...

Thanks To All The Crap We Did, Some Of Us Failed, (Bleh), Me And My Boyfriend, (Who Was My Bestfriend At The Time) Both Failed Two Classes... It Was Worth It.

P.S. None Of Us Ever Got Suspended...
You're an idiot.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:09 PM   #69
Mistress0Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You're an idiot.
WTF?
Why?
Stupid Things Teens Do
Old 11-23-2008, 09:10 PM   #70
Mistress0Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by a morbid curiosity
Why Must You Type Like An Imbecile?
Counts You As One To If Your Copying...

Trend Setter, lolz!
Old 11-23-2008, 09:32 PM   #71
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress0Darkness
WTF?
Why?
Stupid Things Teens Do
If you consider it stupid and ask why, then you really are an idiot.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:07 AM   #72
Raptor

I liked some of our teachers. We watched the Simpsons in RE and German (that episode where they go to Austrailia is awesome in German, Homer sings the American national anthem in a German accent to the toliet, with all the lyrics translated into German). I also had a teacher that let me do nothing for an hour by suggesting I had writers block. And a middle aged balding science teacher who attempted to do an impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger. We had some weird traditions from when the school was set up as well, it's around 400 years old.

Most of the things the students did were shit.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #73
Mistress0Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
If you consider it stupid and ask why, then you really are an idiot.
You Think Your So Smart.
We Did All That Shit For Fun.

Like You Never Did Anything Stupid...

Idiot
Old 11-24-2008, 12:37 PM   #74
Mistress0Darkness

Not My Fault I Had A Better Time At School Then You...
Old 11-24-2008, 01:06 PM   #75
Underwater Ophelia

And it's not our fault we're educated and you're not.

Oh wait, yes it is.