Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 05:49 PM   #1
4mytribe

220,000,000 new Immigrants in 20 years

This story is stunning and shocking and proves there is an all out effort to bring this country to its knees. This bill if it passes the higher end of the conservative estimates could increase the population two fold and add 300,000,000 peopl in just 20 years (he says he was conservative so Im betting the high end would be closer to 300,000,000).

Heres a couple quotes:
WASHINGTON — U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) today unveiled an impact analysis that shows the Senate immigration bill – should it become law – would permit up to 217.1 million new legal immigrants into the United States over the next 20 years, a number equal to 66 percent of the total current population of the United States.

Even if the maximum levels are not reached, the increase to the U.S. population caused by S. 2611 will be at least 78.7 million in 20 years, just over 25 percent of the total current population.

These are actually very conservative estimates,” Sessions said. “For example, for the low end, we assumed the caps would never escalate, and we only added an average of 1.2 immediate family members coming in with each alien worker. Additionally, our numerical analysis did not add in estimates of future illegal immigration flows, or include any estimates for chain-migration

http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/....cfm?id=255553

Even if his conservative low estimates are hit this the end of America if it were to happen.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:01 PM   #2
Empty_Purple_Stars

Oh, blow it out your ass.

That is all.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:14 PM   #3
4mytribe

Im sorry but I dont care how much people hate me or are in favor of immigration this cant be allowed it is logistically impossible to survive this. America is being distracted with Illegal immigration while this thing quietly moves forward. It must be stoped.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:34 PM   #4
Godslayer Jillian

It IS logistically impossible to survive this. But I also think it is logistically impossible for this to happen.
Why would so many immigrants go to America?

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:41 PM   #5
4mytribe

Because there are at least a couple billion people on the planet whose life would be improved immigrating to nearly any place on the planet. There are millions facing starvation all over the globe I'm sure everyone of them would want to. I think theres at least a 2-3 billion that would gladly move here let alone 200-300 million.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:44 PM   #6
Godslayer Jillian

Heh, you're a little too paranoid.
2-3 billion people is half the poulation of the earth. Trust me, America isn't that great.

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:55 PM   #7
WolfMoon

tribe, calm the hell DOWN and quit acting like a moron.

"They're going to overpopulate us in 20 years!"

"The red-head gene will be gone in 20 years!"

"The red-coats are coming!"

I was going to delete this thread, but you should probably get flamed a little more first...
Old 05-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #8
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
tribe, calm the hell DOWN and quit acting like a moron.

"They're going to overpopulate us in 20 years!"

"The red-head gene will be gone in 20 years!"

"The red-coats are coming!"

I was going to delete this thread, but you should probably get flamed a little more first...

Allright fair enough but promise to come back and hand me a new one after I'm properly flamed.

Seriously didnt mean that in a mean way.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:09 PM   #9
Godslayer Jillian

I'll tell you what. If America gets invaded in 20 years, come to Ciudad Juarez and I'll buy you a drink

-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Old 05-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #10
WolfMoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4mytribe
Allright fair enough but promise to come back and hand me a new one after I'm properly flamed.

Seriously didnt mean that in a mean way.
A new what?

Flaming?

0_o
Old 05-16-2006, 07:46 PM   #11
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
I'll tell you what. If America gets invaded in 20 years, come to Ciudad Juarez and I'll buy you a drink
Thanks might take you up on that. Sounds like the best offer I've had today.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:46 PM   #12
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfMoon
A new what?

Flaming?

0_o

Yeah probably.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #13
Disfunction

Paranoia. Paranoia. Oh my lord, the paranoia.

...don't smother your kids."
Old 05-16-2006, 09:23 PM   #14
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disfunction
Paranoia. Paranoia. Oh my lord, the paranoia.

Your right and I didnt think about this clearly enough. I was very fearfull when I read this but not have seen the light. After a bit of time I see this as fantastic. I am very hopefull that it will pass and that the upper limit will be far surpassed in the numbers of immigrants allowed into this country legally. This would be fantastic and honestly the best thing that could happen to this country.

Americans are now 80% in favor of border controll because of the 3,000,000 illegals a year coming in. So with 11,000,000 legal immigrants a year we can finally all get down to dealing with this insanity for once. I am confident that with 40,000 plus people being added to the population a day we will finally be ready to deal with the traitors in our Government and put a stop to this insanity.

This is fantasitic and for the first time in a long time I am hopefull about the future of this country. GOOD GOD MAKE THIS LAW PASS.

Enough insanity already lets do this. Lets let the insanity go full force. Let everyone in and open the borders so we can finally wake up, rise up and put an end to this.

MAKE IT SO PLEASE DEAR GOD MAKE IT SO.

OPEN THE BORDERS
Old 05-16-2006, 09:25 PM   #15
4mytribe

By the way I wasnt sarcastic I'm serious I really feel this is best. OPEN THE BORDERS NOW.

lets get it on.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:28 PM   #16
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel29
Tribe... where in the fuck are you getting these numbers from... because guess what? I can pull numbers outta my ass too! Wanna see?

From the article I gave you a link to. And I say lets do this. Open the borders now and unlimited immigration tonight. Lets do it.

It is the best and I am seriously considering writing a song to promote OPEN BORDERS.

I think this is best as it will make everything pretty clear pretty quick. Im tired of the slow death approach. LETS GET IT ON.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:56 AM   #17
Morrigan_Dubh

4mytribe, are you a Native American? If not, there is absolutely NO justification for you to be against immigration into the US.

So go back to the country your ancestors came from and stop trying to spread your idiocy.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:36 PM   #18
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
Hey, sweetie! If you know people hate you, are in favor of immigration, and generally will not ever agree with any of your racist and xenophobic viewpoints, why the FUCK do you feel compelled to continue to litter our boards with your drivel?

I dont know. I have no good answer for that but actually I dont liter your boards with my politics all the time anymore in fact I've tried to do less of that. But as it turns out I WAS PARANOID and didnt realise that the measure to increase legal immigration by such a huge factor was tied into the amnesty bill and so is dead. Its a non-issue as there is no way that bill will pass congress so once again I have look like an idiot.

Maybe I'm trying to entertain you with my idiocy.

Oh God I'm so getting flamed.
Old 05-17-2006, 07:47 PM   #19
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
You did say that you wouldn't post anything other than your music anymore... How about we go back to that?

kthxbi.

I'll try and stay out of the politics even harder and try not to post new political threads but I would think it refreshing that you have one person bringing a completly different view. I later said I came back because I was being debated while I was staying away and wanted to defend myself and that I would do my best to stay out of politics unless something really grabed me like it did this time.

Cheers

going back to watching boxing.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:09 PM   #20
4mytribe

But then I dont feel that I'm sick in the head and in need of labels.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:53 PM   #21
4mytribe

Why is it extreme or some sort of disorder to not want a huge influx of people? Many other countries do the same things. For example Mexico has its military on its southern border to protect itself and does tie up and whip its illegal aliens. Why is that ok?
Old 05-18-2006, 10:27 AM   #22
Cambodian Breakfast

Do you know what I think about when people talk like 4mytribe. I see a man walking from his 4x4 truck, that has a plaid shirt on and blue jeans. He is whistling the Star-Spangled Banner, But little does he know that there are some mexicans in the bushes that are going to jump him for his job. It is a scary day when you are walking to work and then you get your job stolen.

The worst part is that there doing jobs for half the money and working twice as hard. If you think that an illegal alien is going to take your job than work harder and bitch less.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #23
4mytribe

No reason
No logic
Just closed minds.

The school system has indoctrinated and programed you well dear comrade. Remember War is Peace and Up is Down.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #24
4mytribe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cambodian Breakfast
Do you know what I think about when people talk like 4mytribe. I see a man walking from his 4x4 truck, that has a plaid shirt on and blue jeans. He is whistling the Star-Spangled Banner, But little does he know that there are some mexicans in the bushes that are going to jump him for his job. It is a scary day when you are walking to work and then you get your job stolen.

The worst part is that there doing jobs for half the money and working twice as hard. If you think that an illegal alien is going to take your job than work harder and bitch less.
Ok let me get this straight basically your saying that a country I was born to is rich. And there are hundreds of millions of poor people around the world that would love to come here. If enough of them come and drive down the wages I should just work harder and stop bitching.

You my friend have accepted your coming third world status by your elite rich masters. You will be a good peasant. Now if only the rest of the 80% of racist xenophobic Americans that want some freakin control on the borders could be as enlightened as you and also accept their coming third world status and be good little peasants then the world will be a fantastic place where there are no rich countries only poor countries that way no one can feel guilty and we can all be good peasants.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:35 PM   #25
Vorsuc

The thing is American immigration is a f**king shambles.

They've tightened and tightened and tightened....

Me, I have an american wife, come from the UK (close and 'special' ties to the US), came with a job, enough cash to support me even without and a desire to live here, bring in money, taxes and contribute.

I'll be lucky if I get a green card in two years... meanwhile I fork out nearly $3000 in application fees, immigration lawyer's fees, time off for appointments, gas, etc.

Hell, I turned up for one immigration appointment after a nice 5 hour drive only to be told, their mistake, they'd scheduled it too early, 7 days too early as it wasn't over 90 days from reciept of application. They could see me now, they weren't busy, but they decided not to.. on principle, so come back in a week.

It took over 5 months for me to get authorisation to work here. Fortunately I was remoting for a company abroad, but could you support yourself for 5 months, without working?

Hell, no wonder there's so many damned illegals, the government make it a circus act with all the hoops you have to jump through that legal immigration just isn't a valid option for them.

On the flip side, it took 3 weeks for my wife to get her visa for entry to the UK, that included authorisation to work.

Open the borders? Hell yeah, the sooner the better thanks.
Closed Thread