Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 03-25-2008, 08:49 AM   #1
Tam Li Hua

Annoyance.

I'm annoyed, and I want to cause someone...ANYONE...a whole lot of pain.

I won't go too deeply into -why- I'm annoyed; it has to do with religion, and I just don't feel like debating back and forth about that right now. Let's just say that I found out something that has really pissed me off, and folks want me to be calm and NOT pissed off since this is 'happy-go-lucky' land and everyone should be allowed to believe whatever they want, and no one should be pissed off about what the other person has suddenly decided to do with their belief. Because to be pissed off = intolerance in the minds of some, I guess.

I'm not intolerant unless I'm already annoyed and am looking for someone to hurt. >__<

It's not just the religious thing, though; it's everything. I feel pissed off because Despair is kicking my ass. I don't see why anything should change for the better, why I'm forced to stay here, why I can't just pick myself up by the bootstraps like I have oh-so-many times before, I don't understand why I can't get a good and decent man close to my age to ask me out, I don't understand WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!

I'm going to the doctor next Thursday. Maybe I can get something to make me feel less crappy and like giving up on Life. >_<
Old 03-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
KontanKarite

What ARE you talking about?

Good luck anyway...

Not all beliefs and ideas are equal.
KontanKarite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #3
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by KontanKarite
What ARE you talking about?

Good luck anyway...
How easily annoyed I am, and how ridiculously outraged I get when I'm annoyed. >_<

I needed to vent without anyone telling me I'm wrong, which is why I didn't go into specifics about the religious part.

Sorry if it's confusing.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #4
Noumi

Yeah it´s actually is confusing, and I think it´s sick that you want to cause someone pain, even if you´re upset. Hugs anyway.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noumi
Yeah it´s actually is confusing, and I think it´s sick that you want to cause someone pain, even if you´re upset. Hugs anyway.
Yeah, it probably isn't healthy, but at least I'm honest.

I mean, after all, isn't that what half of the drama is on here? People wanting to 'get back' or 'hurt' each other?

I don't really think I'm all that unusual here..
Old 03-25-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
Apathy's_Child

I think the trouble is that you've told us you want to hurt someone, but not why. So all we're getting off that is malice, and not the reasons for it. It's easier to empathize with hurtful emotions when yuo know the reasons for them.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child
I think the trouble is that you've told us you want to hurt someone, but not why. So all we're getting off that is malice, and not the reasons for it. It's easier to empathize with hurtful emotions when yuo know the reasons for them.
And I already said it had to do with a religious disagreement.

That should be enough for you folks to go on without me having to go into detail.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Not really. You can't expect us to understand what you're thinking if you don't tell us.

Now, I don't really care whether or not you want to hurt people, as that urge is normal--so long as it doesn't consume your thoughts and you don't carry the action out.

What I'm more concerned with is how you said that people here often want to hurt each other...that's...not really true at all. Except for the exception of Signe and a few other crazies, I've never seen evidence that anyone would ever wish harm on anyone else here.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:42 AM   #9
Tam Li Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
Not really. You can't expect us to understand what you're thinking if you don't tell us.

Now, I don't really care whether or not you want to hurt people, as that urge is normal--so long as it doesn't consume your thoughts and you don't carry the action out.

What I'm more concerned with is how you said that people here often want to hurt each other...that's...not really true at all. Except for the exception of Signe and a few other crazies, I've never seen evidence that anyone would ever wish harm on anyone else here.
Yeah, I don't actually intend to go out and physically hurt anyone; I just get that 'I'm irritated, and I need to take it out on someone or something' feeling every now and again.

By 'hurting others' here, I meant the verbal lashings people administer on each other here. It's not exactly a secret that folks are less than kind here, and if it's not out of a desire to give the person what-for, then what -is- it for?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #10
Noumi

I personally don´t get mad because of those kinds of topics... I don´t think it´s necesary to argue or start a fight for senseless reasons...Religion is a very relative thing, I cannot make anybody think just like me just because of it, so when it comes to religion I don´t care what the others think, because I have my own concepts and attitudes.

ピラール
Noumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:11 AM   #11
Tam Li Hua

Well, you're one of the few lucky ones, then, Noumi..
Old 03-25-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
DarkPrayer

Location: In a place covered in darkness but filled with only good people
I once got angry over religion. I was supposed to get my hair done on Monday. The place I go to has 4 workers. Everyone there is so nice and the store is really popular. The day I was supposed to get my hair dyed, there were only two hair dressers there. I'll call them G and P. G is a girl, and P is a guy. P was supposed to do the hair of this muslim (I think she was muslim) girl and G was supposed to do mine. But because the muslim's religion said that "no guy could touch her," G had to do her hair and I was put off until next week.
DarkPrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #13
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
And I already said it had to do with a religious disagreement.

That should be enough for you folks to go on without me having to go into detail.
Wasn't askin' - just responding to your comment about not feeling you're unusual in thinking this. And wondering why you'd make a thread about something you apparently don't want to talk about.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #14
blackwater1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua
I'm annoyed, and I want to cause someone...ANYONE...a whole lot of pain.

I won't go too deeply into -why- I'm annoyed; it has to do with religion, and I just don't feel like debating back and forth about that right now. Let's just say that I found out something that has really pissed me off, and folks want me to be calm and NOT pissed off since this is 'happy-go-lucky' land and everyone should be allowed to believe whatever they want, and no one should be pissed off about what the other person has suddenly decided to do with their belief. Because to be pissed off = intolerance in the minds of some, I guess.

I'm not intolerant unless I'm already annoyed and am looking for someone to hurt. >__<

It's not just the religious thing, though; it's everything. I feel pissed off because Despair is kicking my ass. I don't see why anything should change for the better, why I'm forced to stay here, why I can't just pick myself up by the bootstraps like I have oh-so-many times before, I don't understand why I can't get a good and decent man close to my age to ask me out, I don't understand WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THE MATTER WITH ME!!!

I'm going to the doctor next Thursday. Maybe I can get something to make me feel less crappy and like giving up on Life. >_<
I don't think anything is wrong with you at all, except maybe a little negative self-talk. Give despair a good swift kick in the nuts with that pair of steel-toes you've got, and then eat lots of garlic. Not only because it keeps vampires away, but also because it's delicious. And healthy, from what I've been told.

Did you ever think that maybe Transylvanian Garlic farmers started that whole "Dracula" rumor just to make a buck?

In all seriousness, if you want a change of scenery or if you want to start over again, you can. Nothing is stopping you from doing whatever you want except the meter squared of mushy junk in your cranium. From what I've read of your posts, you seem strong enough to beat pretty much anything coming your way, including yourself
blackwater1110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #15
Pantherlette086

I'm sorry for whatever you're going through. It feels good to break shit when mad though, I understand. Do you have anything that makes you feel calm? Like reading or music?
Pantherlette086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #16
raggedyanne

Try some yoga or meditative breathing. I truly helps.
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #17
Jaye Jang

Tam Li Hua,

You rock. Okay. Go get a nerf ball and throw it at the wall. It will make you feel better. That's a commandment, not a request. ... (Or, if this makes you feel better, I am a religious disagreement -- so throw one at me. (Hey, my kid does that, so join the queue. I'm used to it by now)).
Jaye Jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #18
Tea and Cake or Death

Well, I don't get it. However, I hope you stop being annoyed soon. Good luck.
Tea and Cake or Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #19
Catch

I get like that when I'm PMSing.

Also when I was getting treated for depression, I didn't really have it, so the Zoloft just made me want to fight people. If you're on any meds, you might have the wrong stuff.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #20
raggedyanne

Haven't seen you post in a while, Catch!

And yah, check yo' meds. And if it's not working, take a vicodin and post in the morning so we know our advice didn't kill you!
At some point, you need to look yourself in the mirror and realize that what other people did to you does not define you as a person. You and your actions define who you are as a person. It's up to you to be a good person, in spite of all the evil you've faced. In fact, it should be because of the evil you see that it's good you do. Be the change you want in the world. Next time someone tells me that they're an asshole because they've had a bad life, I'm stabbing them in the eye with a spork.
raggedyanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #21
Catch

There you go. That's some good advice, not.

I usually post on the general forum.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:32 AM   #22
Tam Li Hua

Thanks folks! I'm feeling a lot better today; yesterday, I just needed to vent without sparking a religious debate. [And if I explained what I was annoyed about, it -would- spark a -lot- of religious debate. :/ ]

Blackwater: Yeah, I'm wanting a change of scenery. Just not sure when or to where that change should take place.

Catch and raggedyanne: I think it's because I'm -not- on meds that I feel like this. Hopefully that'll be remedied soon.

Panther: Yeah, lots of music actually. Last night was the most healing: Karaoke Revolution + Rock Band + New Friends = A Happy Tam. ^_^

Anyone I forgot: Thank you for your encouragement. Sorry if I confused you, but hope you understand why I didn't go into specifics..