Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:22 AM   #26
Rae Ven Rae

*If I can't make a monkey throw a dart, I'm worthless!*

roflmao!
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:31 AM   #27
Underwater Ophelia

Yeah...ya like that...?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #28
Rae Ven Rae

yeah --where did that quote come from -- that was hysterical -- I actually laughed out loud like WHAT??? too funny....
Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #29
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Is that you in your avatar Rae???

-Zach Galifianakis
Crying_Crimson_Tears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 10:44 AM   #30
Rae Ven Rae

Yep -- dat's me...LOL
Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #31
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Yeseth, you are very pretty.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 AM   #32
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Ven Rae
yeah --where did that quote come from -- that was hysterical -- I actually laughed out loud like WHAT??? too funny....
I was playing a game and just said it.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #33
Crying_Crimson_Tears

Makes me think of my boyfriend. He'll be playing a computer game while talking to me on the phone and then he'll read something or just say something so frickin' random.

He has ADHD too.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-10-2007, 11:14 AM   #34
Katanshin

Thanks for all the advice, especially to Rae!

I'm curious, just for a second, as to where I suggested that I was looking for tips on TECHNIQUE... It's simply a matter of physiology. Perhaps I worded it incorrectly. IF anything, not being able to have full sex easily has meant I've become damned good at foreplay, and to share more than I probably should, I get off more on the lady having her end away anyway.

So yeah I'm not sure where Ophelia got that idea from, and I don't really get a kick out of trolling myself, so.. bleh.

Thanks again all.
Katanshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #35
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katanshin

So yeah I'm not sure where Ophelia got that idea from, and I don't really get a kick out of trolling myself, so.. bleh.

Thanks again all.
Oh, don't be a bastard, I was one of the first ones- if not the first- to give you real advice.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:03 PM   #36
Rae Ven Rae

Not a prob Katanshin -- and technique with the penis is what I was aiming at more --lol...don't worry -- you'll get it down -- and you seem like a nice guy to care so much, so she will be lucky in TWO ways lol ;-)
Old 07-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #37
Crying_Crimson_Tears

I agree. But you have to remember to relax too.

What a lucky lady you will have.

-Zach Galifianakis
Old 07-11-2007, 08:14 PM   #38
deafasadoornail

Position has a lot to do with it. There are quite a few positions that simply won't work if you're big (sorry). I've heard a lot more complaints among my friends about too big, rather than too small.

If you're long, be careful that you're not hitting the cervix. That's an intense pain (like getting kicked in the nuts for guys) and it can kill the mood. Too wide isn't as much of an issue with lube.

One of the better positions in this case is sitting down, facing each other, and let her control the motions and depth.
deafasadoornail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 08:24 PM   #39
biohazard

Just forget about girls. They are too hard to understand, and it is not worth it. Try to find something else to diverge your attention into. In the worst case, you could turn bisexual and look for a guy instead.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #40
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard
Just forget about girls. They are too hard to understand, and it is not worth it. Try to find something else to diverge your attention into. In the worst case, you could turn bisexual and look for a guy instead.
ROFL! High five!

Not that I'm bisexual...

I get from girls that I'm too wide sometimes.

High five! [Borat accent]

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #41
Underwater Ophelia

You can NEVER be too wide. Thumbs up, buddy.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:04 PM   #42
BLEED REBELION!!!

If your to wide your Girl friend will get gaped out and who wants that?

" I love 4play! Its the best thing I've ever done"
- My Boyfriend
BLEED REBELION!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:05 AM   #43
Katanshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
well... I'll be fine. But the next guy she fucks will be gutted
Katanshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:56 AM   #44
Delicate_Torture

Yes, I'm sure that every guy on the board has suffered from your exact same problem blah blah blah... now, onto the real advice.

1. LOTS of preparation. I don't mean hours worth... I mean days. Seriously. Be romantic, but her chocolates and flowers, send her erotic letters. Foreplay can go for days and days. Spend a few dates just necking and kissing, and then by the time she actually sees you on 'the' day that you both plan is going to be it, she will be more than ready in not only an emotional but also in a physical point of view... once a woman starts becoming turned on by a person it is something that grows upon itself... unlike a man who can be turned on and off like a switch. I don't mean that in a derogatory sense (bad, bad lesbian, beating up on the men...) but it is true. Women take a long time to turn on and they stayed turned on, men take a short time to turn on and they can switch on and off easily.

2. Don't be scared of lubricant. Seriously... and ESPECIALLY if we are talking about anal. Use a good water-based lubricant... not something that you can buy in a supermarket or a chemist. Go to a sex store or buy online. Babes In Toyland is the best store that I've been to. There is one in NY and I think that there is another in SF somewhere. They have a website and are discrete with their packaging and their credit card invoicing. You can also call them up and ask them ANY sort of strange question and they will have an answer for you and won't be freaked out. Trust me, I've asked them some weird-arsed questions in the past.

3. Like the real estate people say, 'It's all about location, Location, LOCATION!' Different positions yield different effects. If you are on top in the 'missionary' position then have her close her legs together. You won't be able to enter as deeply but you will be able to control the rate and rhythm... with the added bonus of extra clitoral stimulation for her. Another good position is for her to sit ontop, astride you so that she can control the rate and rhythm and come down on you as deeply as she feels that she can take. Taking her from behind isn't a good idea, but if that is what you both really want then if you keep x number of fingers wrapped around the base of your penis then you won't accidently go to deep. It does hurt when a guy hits your cervix, but once excited enough some girls like that sort of pain. Only some girls, though. A really really interesting way to let her control the rhythm and rate is for you to be bound to the bed so that you can't move and then let her use you as a toy.

4. Is there a back way out of here? If the problem is length alone and not width then you could try anal. I can not stress this enough. LUBE IS LOVE. Understand me? LUBE IS LOVE! Go slow, take a LOT of prep time, which includes using fingers and lube to stretch and massage the area, do some research and talk about it with her first. If she agrees to try it and you find in the middle she tenses up then just stop moving, tell her that you'll wait until she relaxes and let her take her time. The important thing with anal is to go very very slowly and calmly so that it is a positive experience the first time. If the first time doesn't go well then you have no hope of ever getting a second go. Yes, it does hurt that much.

I hope that some of this helps, and if there are other questions that people want to ask but don't want to post on the board then feel free to email me at delicate.torture[insert squiggly at symbol]gmail[with a dot here]com.

Oh, in case you're wondering. I'm a nurse, I've spent approximately 18 years involved with the alternative sex scene in Sydney, including BDSM, D/s, shibari, waterplay, edgeplay and various other things. I worked for nearly 5 years and a Dominatrix while I was at University.

And no thankyou, I don't want to fuck.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:05 AM   #45
Methadrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicate_Torture
Yes, I'm sure that every guy on the board has suffered from your exact same problem blah blah blah... now, onto the real advice.
Can't speak for the others but some of us DO, and thus gave him advice. For a guy this could be a real pain in the ass (pun intended) since one only wants to make it feel good for ones girlfriend.

Anyway, for even more advice he could visit lpsg.org too.

"Meow. Mew. Mrow. Maow? Miaox." - Lovely Delkaetre speaks cat.
Methadrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:09 AM   #46
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEED REBELION!!!
And actually, no. The only thing that will stretch a woman (aside from using OVERSIZED toys designed to stretch...I'm talking about things that are over 6 inches thick,) is multiple childbirths or very very regular fisting... oh, yes.. it is what it sounds like - and these will only slightly stretch her. The vagina is extremely muscular and retains muscle tone well. Especially if you do your Keigels. So get squeezing, girls.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:14 AM   #47
Delicate_Torture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methadrine
Can't speak for the others but some of us DO, and thus gave him advice. For a guy this could be a real pain in the ass (pun intended) since one only wants to make it feel good for ones girlfriend.
I know.. I was teasing. Gee, you goths are so sensitive. Are you sure thsi isn't an emo board?

Sorry, I forgot to explain that I'm Australian. That means that about 94.82% of everything I say is designed to take the piss out of someone for something.

And actually, I do know what you are going through. I feel your pain, even though I am a lesbian. For I, brothers... I am a lesbian with a very very large tongue.

(Actually, my ex-bf.. and yes, there were males that I didn't kill and eat.. had a painfully large penis so I've been there and done that.)
Old 07-14-2007, 07:19 AM   #48
Valerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
You can NEVER be too wide. Thumbs up, buddy.
HIGH FIVE!

Now hearing that, I should be proud of my girth.

-Oscar Van den Boogaard, Dutch pacifist
Valerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:53 AM   #49
LiUsAiDh

Um, since most women are equipped to give birth, surely you cant be too big...

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #50
maggot

But birth is painful as hell. o_o

What if someone tried to shave a baby up your cooter.