Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 08:20 PM   #1
Katshin88@Gmail.com

hi

Instead of telling about my self I would like to know about other people more than just what is on the other forums.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #2
ice

Derrrrrp.... I think my brain froze over. Sorry, I'mma need to reboot while the mods fix this. >_<

"No - it's more like - wow, isn't enlightenment great?" - Doug Henning
Old 10-12-2005, 09:32 PM   #3
punkirony

*Laughing*
Hey Newb...go read the FOR THE NEWBIES thread!!

My gosh...and look around before you start up a thread that most certainly already exists.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:57 PM   #4
Katshin88@Gmail.com

I assure you all, this is much different from the introductory boards. I am doing this out of sheer laziness. I don't want to know people by reading other forums but rather have the people come to me. This is not my introduction to you but rather your introduction to me. Anyway I didn't feel like reading the general boards either so I just set this up to have a more organized way of knowing people. SO WHAT NOW! HMMMM?!
Old 10-13-2005, 01:30 AM   #5
pitseleh

Yeah, shut the hell up and someone delete this thread please.

No-one wants to be your friend, so just go away. If you have anything positive to contribute, please try to do so...
Old 10-13-2005, 01:45 AM   #6
tekajo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katshin88@**********
I assure you all, this is much different from the introductory boards. I am doing this out of sheer laziness. I don't want to know people by reading other forums but rather have the people come to me. This is not my introduction to you but rather your introduction to me. Anyway I didn't feel like reading the general boards either so I just set this up to have a more organized way of knowing people. SO WHAT NOW! HMMMM?!
Pray do tell what is so special about you that we should all come running and fall at your feet and divulge the complexities of our lives to you.

Get off of your lazy arse and browse around to learn who we are. Honestly, such laziness is astounding. Too lazy to read.

"SO WHAT NOW! HMM?!"?
Fuck you...that is what now.
Old 10-13-2005, 03:58 AM   #7
Midnight_Terror

This thread has put me in a bad mood, the sheer stupidity of it's purpose makes me want to burn things. I want the fives minutes of my life that I wasted on this back.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:09 AM   #8
edible_eye

Quote:
fuck off, ya worthless lump of scrap flesh.

katshin88
Old 10-13-2005, 07:43 AM   #9
Katshin88@Gmail.com

I never thoought I was really special. I'm not trying to make friends. I'm trying to know people. Geez. Don't have to be so mean.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #10
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Anyway how do you delete a forum?
Old 10-13-2005, 08:14 AM   #11
edible_eye

Quote:
I don't want to know people by reading other forums but rather have the people come to me. This is not my introduction to you but rather your introduction to me. Anyway I didn't feel like reading the general boards either so I just set this up to have a more organized way of knowing people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katshin
I never thoought I was really special. I'm not trying to make friends. I'm trying to know people. Geez. Don't have to be so mean.
this infuriates me even more.

you come in here presenting yourself as a stuck up bitch to whom you feel everyone should pay homage and then backtrack when you're called on your childish, attention-whore-filled behavior. bah.

you've got a lot to learn about life, little girl. you better open your eyes and start paying attention to how you want others to perceive you, and how your abrasive behavior earns you instant disrespect and dislike.

Old 10-13-2005, 08:20 AM   #12
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Whoa, sorry it came off that way. I didn't even mean that either.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:25 AM   #13
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Relax man. It's just a forum not life or death. How about instead of just flipping the bird at me, just show me how I can just delete this forum. Thank you.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:37 AM   #14
edible_eye

how about you look around and figure it out. and you earned the bird, katshin88. i didn't just flip it.

if you'd done a little looking around when you first got here, you'd have known better than to just drop shit like this, essentially flipping everyone here the bird. laziness isn't an excuse.

and you're right - it's not life or death, but the way you present yourself speaks volumes about you - it's a fairly measureable barometer for whether or not others should bother to take an interest in anything pertaining to you. and the way you presented yourself here sucked.
Old 10-13-2005, 08:47 AM   #15
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Wow.....thanx....I'll remember that
Old 10-13-2005, 09:05 AM   #16
Katshin88@Gmail.com

Wow, I guess I know who the uber sensitive ones(not that it's a bad thing). By the way I did complete my purpose for this forum and I did get to know people as well as have a little fun along the way. LOL. I never knew how many people would get this pissed off. LOL. I set up this forum just to know how many people would actually go on hurl abuse at me.
Old 10-13-2005, 09:05 AM   #17
Empty_Purple_Stars

Lesson Learned, hopefully..

Now next time you see a thread that says POST YOUR INTRO HERE & DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN INTO THREAD, maybe just maybe you will follow the very simple guidelines provided for YOU!

Thanks for playing..

Buh-Bye..
Closed Thread