Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 10-05-2008, 08:04 AM   #1
LiUsAiDh

Suck My Udder!!

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/Arti...mentid=9906823

'A US woman will spend the next month in prison after chasing terrified children through an Ohio town dressed as a cow.

Michele Allen was hired to wear the outfit to promote a local "haunted trail" theme park in Middletown, but got drunk at work on the Saturday evening and caused chaos, chasing kids and bringing traffic to a halt.

She also urinated in a nearby yard during her rampage, police said.

Allen refused to calm down once taken to the local police station and according to police was yelling and challenging people to "suck her udders".

The 32-year-old, who was wearing nothing underneath the costume, was forced to wear it in a cell over the weekend and for her first court appearance, when she pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

She has been in trouble before and still owes $2,733 (£1,549) for an outstanding "failure to appear on a solicitation" charge. Middletown Municipal Court Judge Mark Wall said: "Michele is pretty well known to us. She's 'struggled,' to say the least."'

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
MitsyMayhem

Shouldn't this be under news? =]
MitsyMayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:33 AM   #3
$haDe

-_-

Actually...it should

But that woman was totally freak...
Old 10-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #4
MitsyMayhem

Lol, I think it's funny as hell.
Poor kids though, they'll never want to step foot in Chick-fil-A again.
I don't think I want to step foot in there again.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
$haDe

I did something like that before...

From all the stress I have received, I can say that she freaked herself out.

I dressed like ...
http://photos2.hi5.com/0029/597/117/9mukjx597117-02.jpg

And then all the girls in the area screamed and all the guys were whistling (spell?) -_-

I was freaking out myself.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #6
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsyMayhem
Shouldn't this be under news? =]
The 'News' which you're referring to, is entitled 'Spooky News', this is not spooky. Smart ass.

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 10-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #7
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
The 'News' which you're referring to, is entitled 'Spooky News', this is not spooky. Smart ass.

A) I wasn't being a smart ass
B) How the hell is a woman running around in a cow suit not spooky?
C) It should be under 'Spooky News'.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 AM   #8
LiUsAiDh

Quote:

A) I wasn't being a smart ass
B) How the hell is a woman running around in a cow suit not spooky?
Then what were you doing, by pointing out your disagreement with my thread placement? Solving world hunger? Nope.

Exactly how is it spooky, I find it amusing, not scary.

Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #9
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Then what were you doing, by pointing out your disagreement with my thread placement? Solving world hunger? Nope.

Exactly how is it spooky, I find it amusing, not scary.

Since you can't recognize politely pointing out a simple mistake, let me make you a list of smart ass comments:

Wrong section, dumb shit.
Wrong section, dumb ass.
I thought this was the general section, maybe I'm wrong?
Can you read or are you just stupid?
Do your eyes just overlook everything that makes sense?
Reading is something I learned in the 2nd grade, try it.
I worry more about you than the women in the cow suit.
Maybe you should try moo-ving your thread.
Wrong section, stupid ass.

That's not even 1/8.

If anyone's being a smart ass, it's you.
I didn't say anything rude, or any of the above.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
onedarkly1

Thanks for the laugh!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:02 AM   #11
LiUsAiDh

Quote:

Since you can't recognize politely pointing out a simple mistake, let me make you a list of smart ass comments:

Wrong section, dumb shit.
Wrong section, dumb ass.
I thought this was the general section, maybe I'm wrong?
Can you read or are you just stupid?
Do your eyes just overlook everything that makes sense?
Reading is something I learned in the 2nd grade, try it.
I worry more about you than the women in the cow suit.
Maybe you should try moo-ving your thread.
Wrong section, stupid ass.

That's not even 1/8.

If anyone's being a smart ass, it's you.
I didn't say anything rude, or any of the above.
This is lame. You really care what board it is in this much? Fucking hell, 'General' is for general posts. Like this. Spooky News, is for news - which is spooky. It's not my fault it's sloppily named.

If you were trying to be polite, you would've ignored the thread's positioning, and wouldn't have used those condcscending little emoticons.

I would have been less irritated if you'd said any of those. At least you would've had the balls to be convicted about your point, than just pussy footing around it.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
This is lame. You really care what board it is in this much? Fucking hell, 'General' is for general posts. Like this. Spooky News, is for news - which is spooky. It's not my fault it's sloppily named.

If you were trying to be polite, you would've ignored the thread's positioning, and wouldn't have used those condcscending little emoticons.

I would have been less irritated if you'd said any of those. At least you would've had the balls to be convicted about your point, than just pussy footing around it.

Not that much. Or I would be insisting you change it.

No, I wouldn't and the 'emoticon' wasn't 'condcscending".
Because I had polite intentions which correspond with the smiling face.
That's exactly why I put it there, so you'd see that I wasn't being a bitch.

And no one is pussy footing anything.
It's a mistake.
I noticed it.
I simply pointed it out in a proper manner.

I had no real goal when I typed it, it was just an observation. It would have been 'pussy footing' if the fact of you posting in the wrong board truly bothered me and here I was trying to be nice. But that's not the case.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #13
crucifix

doesn't she know that they make matching lingerie at the red door for that costume?
crucifix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #14
Godslayer Jillian

Quote:
Almost no thread in that section is actually spooky.
Most people say once if a thread seems to belong to another section - just as a "by the by"
She just got offended by your calling her a smart ass, which wasn't necessary at all. You can't possibly think she's obsessed with a tread being out of place; you just drove her there because of your attitude for one simple comment.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #15
LiUsAiDh

If it's an observation without a goal then why post it?

But - honestly;

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!

I don't.

So, if you want to continue whinging, go to the whinging board. If not, then just let the bloody thread be about drunk people in cow suits.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #16
Godslayer Jillian

You care enough to bitch back. Or that doesn't count?
Then let me apply the same logic:
Your comments are a retort that do nothing to this thread, so why post it?
Honestly:
WHO CARES ABOUT THEM!!!!
We won't.

So if you want to keep being a bitch for something this stupid, go to whine and let the fury begin.

I cleave to no system. I am a true seeker."
-Mikhail Bakunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Carlin
People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think.
Godslayer Jillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #17
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godslayer Jillian
You care enough to bitch back. Or that doesn't count?
Then let me apply the same logic:
Your comments are a retort that do nothing to this thread, so why post it?
Honestly:
WHO CARES ABOUT THEM!!!!
We won't.

So if you want to keep being a bitch for something this stupid, go to whine and let the fury begin.
That last post was supposed to be me stopping 'bitching back'. Although, now I suppose you're going to count this post as bitching back.

Ugh, anyway. I guess this thread fails.

Old 10-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #18
JCC

Quote:

No, Mitsy's right.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:42 AM   #19
onedarkly1

Maybe the "Spooky News" section could simply be changed to "News" and these type of issues could be minimized.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:44 AM   #20
JCC

It's never been an issue before, it's just some people are too obstinate to admit a mistake.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #21
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by onedarkly1
Maybe the "Spooky News" section could simply be changed to "News" and these type of issues could be minimized.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:39 AM   #22
$haDe

Oh!!!

onedarkly1

You tricked me with that "signature"

-_-, He got me....
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 AM   #23
$haDe

Quote:
That last post was supposed to be me stopping 'bitching back'. Although, now I suppose you're going to count this post as bitching back.

Ugh, anyway. I guess this thread fails.

It's not fail.

It was like you walked in the wrong toilet door.

So what? Just walk back and get in the right one.

No big deal.

I called it a simple mistake.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:00 AM   #24
Mealla

People post political crap in news all the time instead of politics, and after I commented once and no one cared, I gave up. People will post where they want to post to some degree, people will mistakenly post in the wrong place, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth getting into flame wars and insult-hurling over.
Mealla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #25
MitsyMayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mealla
People post political crap in news all the time instead of politics, and after I commented once and no one cared, I gave up. People will post where they want to post to some degree, people will mistakenly post in the wrong place, but in the grand scheme of things, it's not worth getting into flame wars and insult-hurling over.

I think you're mislead. The argument wasn't about the post, it was more about the fact that she called me a smartass. But it's over, Liusaidh made her 'fail' post and the insults stopped.