Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-01-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Dark Twisted Soul

chavs should all be slaughtered and sent to hell

I hate chavs! The most fucked up kind of people on the planet. They all deserve to be put in gas chambers or tortured into insanity.
Dark Twisted Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Although they make many feel that way, don't stoop down to their level.
Yes they are shallow and crude, but don't give them any ammo to justify their blind prejudice.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
a morbid curiosity

I only hate chavs that hate me.
a morbid curiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
LetheanBlacklight

Moving on...
Old 09-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #5
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Twisted Soul
The most fucked up kind of people on the planet. They all deserve to be put in gas chambers or tortured into insanity.
Fuk yeh dude! They're worse than those K. K.K guys and the fascists!!!

I mean they wear Burberry and have pitbulls!!!!!!!! 8-o

Yawn.

Pie Jesu domine..... Donna eis requiem - *thwack*

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
LiUsAiDh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 PM   #6
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by a morbid curiosity
I only hate chavs that hate me.
It's not really good to hate people just because they hate you.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #7
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
It's not really good to hate people just because they hate you.
As a high school student, every person I have met that has hated me has expressed it to me in offensive terms, and usually they have hated me for pettish reasons, displaying themselves to be ignorant and narrow-minded. So I see no reason why not.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #8
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
As a high school student, every person I have met that has hated me has expressed it to me in offensive terms, and usually they have hated me for pettish reasons, displaying themselves to be ignorant and narrow-minded. So I see no reason why not.
First, if you were a bit wiser you would recognize that they don't actually hate you per se.
Second, why hate someone because they're ignorant and narrow-minded?
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:49 PM   #9
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia
First, if you were a bit wiser you would recognize that they don't actually hate you per se.
Second, why hate someone because they're ignorant and narrow-minded?
Well, I'm being threatened and told to kill myself, amongst various insults thrown at my family and friends, which usually constitutes hate.
And it is the lack of emotional intelligence--the ignorance and the narrow-mindedness--which causes them to hate me. People don't know me, they just know about what they've heard about me, but they still continue as such. And I do know it has nothing to do with the situation they are in; for example, the time someone heard a rumour that I insulted them and they got ten people to spam my email telling me to either watch my back or cut my wrists.

</teenangst>

I wouldn't hate someone for the sole reason of being ignorant, or the sole reason of being narrow-minded. It's the combination that makes me angry, really, because it means the person is often too stubborn to learn from their mistakes.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:02 PM   #10
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Well, I'm being threatened and told to kill myself
Oh, come on. They're joking. No, it's not funny, but they say it to feel big infront of their friends. You may notice when you're on your own with them, they just ignore you.

That's because they don't hate you, they're totally apathetic towards you.

'To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.' - Giorgio de Chirico
Old 09-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #11
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
Oh, come on. They're joking. No, it's not funny, but they say it to feel big infront of their friends. You may notice when you're on your own with them, they just ignore you.

That's because they don't hate you, they're totally apathetic towards you.
They do say it when I'm alone with them, and no, they're not joking as they happen to be screaming it in my face.
But I think this conversation is getting altogether too negative.
I'll put it this way: I hate people that hate me and threaten to pulverise me.
All goood.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:12 PM   #12
Apathy's_Child

Quote:
As a high school student, every person I have met that has hated me has expressed it to me in offensive terms,
Maybe there's a lesson to be learned here. Just sayin'.

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:15 PM   #13
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
They do say it when I'm alone with them, and no, they're not joking as they happen to be screaming it in my face.
But I think this conversation is getting altogether too negative.
I'll put it this way: I hate people that hate me and threaten to pulverise me.
All goood.
Screaming doesn't mean they're serious. They don't expect you to kill yourself, they're just showing off.

They don't hate you, they don't give a shit about you.

Hate is a very strong word, dislike maybe, not hate.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:18 PM   #14
a morbid curiosity

So I hate people that dislike/don't give a shit about me and show off about the fact they can scream abuse at me. There you go. :P
Old 09-01-2008, 01:25 PM   #15
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
So I hate people that dislike/don't give a shit about me and show off about the fact they can scream abuse at me. There you go. :P
What do you mean, there I go? There I go, what? You've just repeated what you were saying before.

And they're not showing off their lung power, they're trying to give the impression that they're superior to you, to their friends. So their friends think highly of them. QED It actually has nothing to do with you.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:30 PM   #16
honeythorn

Shockingly, not every single chav on the face of the earth is like that. I know at least...3 with whom I can have a perfectly normal conversation. Yes there are the " do you ever crack a smile? " jibes, at which I give a very big and incredibly scary looking smile, and they soon change their minds. I have also worked with chavs who have been relatively normal .

The problem is when there are more than 1 of them. Their desire to resort to total hyena/pack/look at me I'm hard mentality is so strong that it utterly overrides any normal functioning thoughts that may have been there. In their eyes as a group, goths or anyone remotely alternative looking ( they are visually driven so it's your clothing they pick up on first ) are seen as something to be ridiculed/put down.

As a group they function at this better as they can all heckle, throw bottles, bricks, and other projectiles in the safety of a group . They spit and scream and do really bad impressions of heavy metal singers by going OOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! at you. Usually right in your face as they walk past. They cannot differentiate between metal and goth . They equate them purely based on clothing alone. All they see is a lot of black and that is a good enough reason for them. Most will only say things AFTER they have walked past you. And since they are behind you they can also throw stuff at the back of your head and laugh as you ignore it.

Ignoring them DOES NOT WORK. Confronting them will get your arse kicked and your house and garden/property wrecked if they find out where you live.

These people often really honestly are under the impression they are living in ganglands. The ones that form actual gangs have their own "patch" and will defend it from other chavs. Anyone else is just unfortunate and are used as target practice ( verbal and physical )

You need to be creative and dodge around them as best you can. Physically and verbally.

All these things I've put here are things I have observed in real life. I live surrounded by people like this. I know how David Attenborough feels when he watches a pack of wild babboons. It really is like a wildlife documentary at times .
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:33 PM   #17
Geoluhread

What does "chavs" mean?
"I've an idea. Why don't we play a little game. Let's pretend that we're human beings, and that we're actually alive. Just for a while. What do you say? Let's pretend we're human. Oh, brother, it's such a long time since I was with anyone who got enthusiastic about anything."
Jack Osborne

add me on
Geoluhread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #18
LiUsAiDh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Old 09-01-2008, 01:36 PM   #19
a morbid curiosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
What do you mean, there I go? There I go, what? You've just repeated what you were saying before.

And they're not showing off their lung power, they're trying to give the impression that they're superior to you, to their friends. So their friends think highly of them. QED It actually has nothing to do with you.
I know, but the fact that they hurt someone in order to look cool is just as bad.
It doesn't really matter what you say, they are still hateful in my opinion.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #20
Necrophagist

Yay lets all hate chavs, because one of them acts like a cunt! Why don't we sink down to their level. Wait...why don't we just be chavs?

This chav hate has got to stop. If we're not careful, the goth scene will soon become some kind of neo-nazi cult.
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #21
Mir

Chavs > Goths. And I dislike chavs as a general rule.

Also, North England is apparently crawling with chavs. As was evidenced by my recent trip to Leeds.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #22
LiUsAiDh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mir
Chavs > Goths. And I dislike chavs as a general rule.

Also, North England is apparently crawling with chavs. As was evidenced by my recent trip to Leeds.
Leeds isn't the north. It's in the middle of England. (pet hate)

http://www.creativewebpromotion.com/images/Leeds.jpg

Old 09-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #23
Mir

Mid to North England. Happy? By the by, if you remove Scotland from that map, Leeds falls more towards the north than in the middle. I said England, and not Great Britain.
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #24
LiUsAiDh

The north of England is around Carlisle, and Newcastle. Not Leeds. In no way is Leeds 'the north'. I wasn't meaning the middle of the U.K. the middle of the U.K. is Haltwhistle, which is a few miles away from me.

If you look at a map of England, there is about the same amount of land to the north of Leeds as there is below. Therefore, Leeds is in the centre of England.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:49 PM   #25
Necrophagist

I must say chaps! OWNED
Necrophagist is offline   Reply With Quote