Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 05-29-2020, 04:42 PM   #76
Liebranca

i keep finding myself on the streets at night. never been to that city physically, but everytime i dream of a city thats where i go. i know my way around it, and the people there know me as well. everything descends into nihilistic debauchery. when the party is over and im alone at last, i wake up.
Liebranca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 03:21 PM   #77
TrivialMorose

Last night,

A hole appeared on my wall, and teeny-tiny blue spiders started pouring out of it, just endlessly, hundreds of them, then thousands of them.
Then also bigger white spiders started appearing every now and then among them.
And then the swarm culminated in a huge, fist sized white spider with blue dots in her joints. She appeared to be the queen spider, as she was constantly giving birth to more and more of those blue spiders. Live births, not eggs. Little blue spiders just shot out of her behind in an endless stream.
Then other types of spiders started rushing in from elsewhere, not from the hole, and they started ravenously gulping up the blue ones. More and more spiders joined in all the time, and then other bugs, like cockroaches and grasshoppers and praying mantises, just many, many kinds, and they all ate the blue spiders, and any other bugs that were smaller than themselves.
This eating orgy culminated in the appearance of tiny xenomorphs and a tiny brown bear, and they ate all they could catch. The xenomorphs used their fists to beat bugs unconscious before they ate them.
I called out to my wife to come see this, I said there was something awesome she had to see. She came a little reluctantly and took her time, and when she got to the scene, the bear and the xenomorphs had already vanished. I didn’t see them go away, they were just gone. I was disappointed because they were the best part.
The eating orgy of millions upon millions of bugs was no longer at all contained to the wall, but they were everywhere on all the walls and the floor.

In another dream, a short story of mine, H****, that I just finished in the real world yesterday, had been accepted and released by a publisher.

It had gotten a lot of attention, many people were discussing it over the internet, and the discussions had taken a turn for the strange, because people were comparing that story to my unpublished stories. I wondered how they’d gotten their hands on them.

Meanwhile, the parents of one of my characters, R****, had created something they called Project R****. Project R**** were five large tomes meticulously detailing R****’s whole life.
The tomes were held in a bookshelf. And when R**** found them, she was appalled. She didn’t wish anyone to ever see them, so she erased them with an image editing software. Just rubbing them away with an eraser tool.
And while doing it, she was giving drawing tips, and explaining how to use the software, like she was making an instruction video, or something.

Once the books had been erased, I went over to the shelf and found a bunch of stuff that had been hidden behind the books. They were document papers, hand written letters and some small items, including paper clips. I took them with me, deciding I’d find a trash bin to throw them into.
So, then I went for a stroll through the streets of some small town, while talking loudly to myself like a lunatic. When I came upon a trash bin, I looked at the stuff again, which had now morphed into a bunch of clothes mostly, I found I had already developed a sentimental bond with them, so I couldn’t throw them away anymore.
So, I continued my way with them, even though they were a bit annoying to carry, but soon they just vanished on their own anyway and my hands were free again.

Then I went inside some place that was like a railway-station slash bathhouse.
There some blonde bobbed hair woman wrapped in a towel came to speak to me. I had short, spiky blond hair myself in this dream.
She asked me, did I know that people were angry and confused about how my different stories are connected.

“Like, for example,” she said, “The character C**** does CENSORED in the story H**** but in story T**** he is CENSORED. People are confused on how these stories can come together.”

“I was a bit afraid that this might happen, that people wouldn’t get it,” I replied to her. “But how is it possible that you, or anyone know what happens in T****? I haven’t even finished it yet! Are you some kind of business insider?”

She said she was only an avid fan. Which answered nothing. Then she went on complaining more about what was confusing to her, and she even mentioned the scene which only had just happened in the dream, the one where R**** had erased the Project R**** books and talked about drawing. She said it was a stupid scene and had angered many people.

I was very, very confused because I thought that scene had just been a recent event in my life or something.

Then she mentioned something like:
“Even the actress playing A**** has been complaining about...” something.

I was like, “Now hold your horses, A****’s actress? I haven’t even used her in any finished story yet! So you’re telling me, that they’re already making movies of the novels I haven’t even finished?”

And then there was a micro dream during the day, where some rich dude bragged how he was untouchable, because he had ordered the murder of three people on separate occasions, who had all come back as crows (like Brandon Lee, ken?) and had taken revenge only on his subordinates.
TrivialMorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 02:31 AM   #78
TrivialMorose

Last night,
I had such a horrible dream concerning teeth, that I don't even wish to write about it. The same dream repeated almost identically twice in a row. It sucked.

Also saw several hypnopompic visions. A rubber duck floating in the air, a big spider running up my arm, and some weird, shroudy stuff I could not really identify.
Old 05-31-2020, 09:36 PM   #79
TrivialMorose

Last night,

Donald Trump was a major bully.
There was this other politician who had no axe to grind with him, but whom he for some reason viewed as his rival or something, and he was always tormenting that guy. So let's call that guy Nemesis.
Donnie lost some sort of race against some other dude, I don't really remember what that was about. But Nemesis came to congratulate the winner with a bottle of champagne, and Donnie was steaming with anger and jealousy.
The next day, Donnie was on a walk in some pretty weird, half rural outdoors, half industrial factory inside, place. He had a white horse and a couple of bodyguards with him.
Nemesis was also walking there with his teenage daughter, and when he noticed Trump, Nemesis went over and handed Donnie the half empty Coca Cola he had with him, and congratulated Donnie on placing second in the race.
Nemesis did this out of kindness, but Trump viewed this as an insult, and took out a really seedy looking bottle out of a saddle bag and offered Nemesis a drink from it.
Immediately after taking a drink, Nemesis fell to the ground, hacking and coughing. Donald laughed and cursed at the man. The daughter was greatly distressed. Donald took out another seedy looking bottle, and told the daughter,
"Your dumb dad went and drank poison. But lucky for you, I'm such a nice guy, that I'm gonna give you the antidote."
Then he poured some of it on the ground.
"Better make your dad lick it up fast, or he's gonna die."
So, the daughter did drag her father to lick the liquid off the ground, and Donnie started laughing.
"You just made your dad drink piss! You're a horrible daughter."
Trump and his entourage left. The daughter called for an ambulance and they were taken to a hospital, where they found out that the poison wasn't deadly, but Nemesis had to stay in the hospital for a couple days.
The daughter whined about how evil Trump was, and asked her father why he did such terrible things, and complained that she didn't even want to have anything to do with politics, but... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... she swore to take her revenge upon Donald Trump.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:57 PM   #80
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I was trying to make pea soup, but I kept failing because peas were just falling out of the kettle, and I accidentally kept taking the kettle off from the ring and putting other stuff in its place, like clothes and plates and shit...
It was a really boring dream.

The other dream I remember was pretty abstract.
In it, an evil dismembered arm pointed through a window into a misty moonlight forest of mystical possibility.
Old 06-03-2020, 01:10 AM   #81
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I got three reply letters from three different publishers that I'd sent manuscripts to. Only one of them I have actually sent in the real world.
One was a polite rejection. One was a flat out, mocking toned no. The last one was accepted. The accepted one was the one I had actually sent.
Hoping this is a good omen. (I know it isn't, but let me live in the safety of my fantasy world.)
Scary times.
Old 06-04-2020, 02:46 PM   #82
TrivialMorose

Last night,

There was a zombie pandemic. It was just past the early, slow days on the pivotal point where the amount of zombies was starting to become overwhelming.

I was a female librarian with a boyfriend named Chris.

We went to the house of a co-worker of Chris. The plan was to weather the pandemic together. Strength in numbers.

The co-worker lived with a girlfriend.

The guys went out for a supply run or something.

And I became friends with the girlfriend while they were away.

When Chris came back, he was alone. The zombies had caught the other guy, he told us. The guy’s girlfriend wasn’t very shocked about it. She was more like, whatever.

The zombie infection did not spread through bites, but merely by some kind of unclear exposure mechanic. But Chris had been exposed. His behavior turned erratic, frightening.

At one point, I surprised him when he had just cut off both of his arms from the shoulder.
I don’t know how he had managed that, but he was sitting on the floor surrounded by blood and the two dismembered limbs.

He was annoyed that I’d found him, and he was threatening to kill me and eat me. Then he walked away into another room.

He came back a moment later, having cut off both his legs, too, this time.

I sort of wanted to ask him how he’d cut off his legs without any arms, but I didn’t ask because he was already too crazy.

I thought it was a stroke of luck that he’d done it, that I could outrun him easily now, but he still moved at normal pace even with just tiny, almost nonexistent stumps left of his legs.

And he started chasing me. I ran down a long stairwell, and ended up in some sort of gym. The other girl was there, too, and I quickly explained to her what was going on.

Then Chris burst into the gym.

He had put bright yellow rubber boots onto his stumps, and, incredibly, he had grown a pair of tiny new arms.

We ran from him outside of the building.

There was a cool guy leaning on the wall outside, he was smoking and sported a collection of knives on his body, a large machete in his hand.
He wore sunglasses at night and a yellow raincoat, and still managed to ooze cool.

He introduced himself as Daylight.

He said he’d been killing so many zombies these days that he was basically a pro.

I warned Daylight that Chris didn’t seem like an ordinary zombie. That he was still smart and could apparently regenerate and shit.

Daylight was certain he could handle him anyway, ‘cuz he was so friggin’ cool.

Then Chris burst out into the yard, his arms were already larger than last time, almost normal sized now. Daylight immediately engaged him in hand-to-hand combat.

Daylight sliced through Chris’ neck with his machete, but instead of his head coming off, his neck just healed instantly.
Chris held onto Daylight with his claw-like hands, and they both melted into a seething pool of nasty liquid.

Shocked, me and my friend ran from the scene.

We wandered among the urban zombie chaos for a while, until we came across a garage looking building. It was the entrance to the library where I worked.

Inside it was a large elevator.

We went in and locked the door behind us.

I then got into some silly fight with my friend. I wanted us to go down, and she for some weird reason didn’t want to go. I became angry and went into the elevator alone. She stayed on some small platform that was all that was up there.

Then as the elevator was steadily moving down. I heard loud banging on the door above me, and my friend screeched in fright.

She pleaded for my help.

I stopped the elevator and made it go back up.

The elevator came to an abrupt halt before it reached all the way up. So my friend had to squeeze through a tight gap to get in. And we were scared the whole time that the elevator would start moving and cut her in half. Luckily she made it in safely.

Then I made the elevator start going down again, and we held onto each other while listening to the terrible banging from outside.

I started panicking that it might be Chris, and I said to her,

“Oh, no, if it’s Chris, if he’s already found us, he won’t stop, he will get in.”

“It’s probably someone else,” my friend said to me reassuringly. “All the people are just trying to get to safety.”

Then we lived in the safety of the underground library for a couple of days, listening to audiobooks for some reason, instead of reading them.

There was a kitchen, too, I remember we ate at least yogurt.

Then one day my friend found a window in the library overlooking the city at some height.

My first surprised reaction was to say how I didn’t know there could be windows in the library, that I thought we were underground, but I didn’t have time to voice it before she started talking something about how nice a view it was, and that made me forget all about being underground.

I became worried that we might be attacked through the window.

She saw it on my face and said, “You worry over nothing. We’re safe here now. The zombies can’t climb this high.”

“It’s not the other zombies I’m worried about,” I told her. “I think Chris can fly now.”

“You talking crazy,” she countered disbelievingly.

“I know it doesn’t make sense,” I admitted. “I know there’s no way for me to know it, but I just do. He can fly now.”

“You’re right, it doesn’t make sense. Chris can’t fly. He can’t get to us here. You were just in an abusive relationship, but you’re free of him now.”

Then we hung out some more time, watching the view, watching the city below us burn, watching tiny people from a distance fight for their lives and die.

Then Chris crashed through the window looking like a pterodactyl, and he killed and ate my friend.

At this point I momentarily woke up, but after falling right back to sleep, I got back into the same dream.

This time I was wandering alone in the chaotic streets again.
Some shit happened I don’t quite recall.
But I was taken by some people into a futuristic underground facility, where they trained me in some psychic warrior, mech pilot, mumbo-jumbo program type thing to fight against the zombies.
Knowing about books was very important for success in the program. And some head-honcho guy in charge of training us was very impressed with my vast knowledge about books. He asked me where I had learned it.
I wouldn’t tell him, I don’t remember why, but I didn’t want to tell him about having been a librarian before the apocalypse.

Also saw some hypnopomps on two occasions.

One was a little flying robot, it had a blocky, two part body that was wrapped in a dark cloth. From its bottom it dropped two long rubber flaps as I watched it, like two black rabbit ears. It sort of looked like an upside down robot rabbit with them.
It flew around for a couple seconds before disappearing. It was clearly watching me even though it didn’t have any visible eye lens, like most of the robots I tend to see have.

The second hypnopomp was a green metallic mask on my wife’s face. It started as just a sort of nose cover, but then it spread out until it cover all of her face but around her eyes. It, too, vanished after a few seconds.
Old 06-05-2020, 10:42 PM   #83
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I saw a trailer for a remastered, recut edition of Jacob's Ladder. The trailer boasted that it will change everything you think you knew about the movie.
Old 06-07-2020, 04:32 AM   #84
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I found a bug that looked suspiciously like a bedbug, but not exactly.

My father taught me how to hunt moose.

And Sofi Oksanen publicly renewed her inoculations.
Old 06-07-2020, 09:18 PM   #85
TrivialMorose

Last night,

A female scientist was transported into a different reality by accident, where she had to explore a mysterious abandoned research facility that was haunted by some kind of alien entities, beings that roared like pigs and occasionally chased her down corridors. The facility had several floors connected by ladders, outside of it was just desert and scraggly rocks continuing beyond the horizon

At some point she opened some barrels containing harmful chemicals in an effort to kill the alien entities. I think it was left unclear whether this worked or not.

Also at some point she lost her wedding ring, which she regained once she found a living quarter designated to a "moon maiden", where strange items and foreign tools were laid out beside some of her personal stuff. Apparently someone had been waiting for her and the facility perhaps wasn't as abandoned as it seemed.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:35 PM   #86
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I remember only pieces of the dream, but I was some space pirate dude, I looked a lot like Grant Bowler, and I was unloading my loot at a massive space station, which was like a cyberpunk city floating in space. I made all sorts of shady dealings there, including some hanging out with the mistress of the night, Lilith, who looked a little like Adora BatBrat with horns and bat-like wings.

At some point I was accosted by some tech-junkie, freaky gangsters with black eyes. They wanted something creepy from me, maybe to turn me into a zombie, or to steal my body, or something like that.

And they would have got me, if it wasn’t for Bruce Lee’s father, named The Astral Hero, and his gang of kung fu guys who came to my rescue. I really hoped The Astral Hero would not find out that I had actually murdered Bruce Lee.
While the tech-gang and the kung fu boys were fighting each other, I bolted.

Unfortunately couple techs ran after me. One of them was a big Russian guy with a huge laser cannon, and the other one was a dwarf with a skull mask and a hoodie, who I had trusted in some forgotten earlier scene and he had betrayed me.

These two guys got me cornered, and the Russian was going to just shoot me, but the dwarf turned on him. The Russian shot the dwarf dead, but that bought me enough time to get away again. I ran into a heavily populated mall, thinking the Russian wouldn’t follow me there.

I was wrong, he just shot into the crowd until everybody was either dead or dispersed. But I had already hidden myself in some stall, and managed to sneak behind the Russian and bash his head in. I took his laser cannon and left, intending to go shoot up the rest of the tech freaks with my new big gun.

On the way there I ran into Lilith who was chained to a wall and was pleading me to help her, said her daughters had trapped her there.

I was like, “No way, I’ve already helped you before, I’m not falling for that old trick again.”

After I took only a couple of steps away from her, I was suddenly chained to the wall next to her myself, and three Lilim, daughters of Lilith, came out laughing victoriously.

Another dream I ‘member was a boring reality TV show, where a guy and a gal participants had fallen in love, and the show was in a juncture where the guy had to choose between a chance at winning a big sum of money or staying with that gal. Everybody was instructing him to go for the money, they all said he’d be crazy to pick the girl.
He made a phone call to his mother for advice, and she told him he barely knew that girl, and that their relationship could never last after the show. So he dumped the girl for the chance at money.

Oh, and I just recalled another dream. My wife and I were lying in the bed of a pickup truck in the parking lot of a hospital at night, doing stuff...

Last edited by TrivialMorose; 06-08-2020 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Remembered dream #3
Old 06-10-2020, 11:20 PM   #87
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I watched some documentary on television. Don't remember much, but it was about a young couple living in UAE. They were very much in love. There was a scene where they were hanging out in a park, the lady wore a white dress, and they talked about how it's their favorite place because of how peaceful and quiet it was, how they could be alone in there. And it was absolutely chock full of people while they were saying all that stuff. People were passing by them all the time, people were even bumping into them.

Then flash forward, the girl had become a bitter, frumpy middle-aged woman, and she was strolling alone through a mall and a supermarket which were completely void of people.
Old 06-11-2020, 10:10 PM   #88
TrivialMorose

Fragments of last night,

In ye olde tymes, there was a trio of people, a man and a woman who were a couple, and an extra male friend, who was possibly mentally disabled. They were running for their lives, perhaps escaping from a prison. They came upon a body of water, a river, I think. The wholesome man decided they should cross it, the dimwit complained because he didn't know how to swim. The other dude just told him to hold his breath or something as stupid and snarky.

The dimwit did drown. Suddenly having crossed an ocean, the couple washed up on a beach on an island they knew to be uninhabited. They mourned their friend for a time, lamented his fate, the dude blamed himself for not listening to him.

Dusk settled and they saw a beckoning light in the distance, so they started toward it. Turned out it was a single lit upstairs window in a house. They were shocked because there wasn't supposed to be anyone on the island.

Near the house was a forest of scraggly, dead trees, and as the couple was crossing it in night time, a witch flew out of the house on a broom. She cackled as she swooped down, and the tip of her broom opened up to swallow up the male, and then envelop him like a cocoon as she flew away with him.

It looked really cool when it did that.

The woman was left alone and distressed.

Flash forward a couple hundred years, and the island had become populated with small towns. The witch's house still stood and had become the stuff of local legends. Every night that lone upstairs window was still lit. Someone called it the lone sentinel or something like that.
Old 06-12-2020, 06:55 PM   #89
TrivialMorose

I remember donning headphones, the kind with a little microphone sticking out of them. And I remember a huge, amoeba-like white mass, like the goo in The Blob or something... It was in a hangar, I think? The mass was actually a song, and whenever someone liked it on the internet, on Youtube or Facebook or whatever, the mass grew a little bit larger.
Old 06-13-2020, 12:29 AM   #90
TrivialMorose

More from the same night as headphones and the blob...

I remember traveling through a city, driving and walking intermittently. A tornado was approaching fast over a river. Ambulances were speeding around with their sirens on.
I fetched cash from an ATM and then I went into a supermarket.
I was dressed in a black silk robe that used to belong to Michael Douglas and my usual plague doctor mask.
"That guy must get so much trouble from dogs," some store clerk commented about me to a customer.
And I retorted to him, "Actually, dog's don't usually mind me, and they think I'm as ugly without the mask as I'm with it, anyway." I put some expletives in there, too.
The clerk then just whined about my cussing.
I continued my shopping, then my wife was suddenly there with me, and she nagged to me about the robe I was wearing, that it was indecent.
I was like, well, I can't really change it right now, can I?
She berated me about not being manly or cool enough to even pull this look off. She said Michael Douglas would be ashamed of me.
Then she pointed to some other customer, who was a burly, barbarian looking dude, who wore a brown short robe and a kilt.
"Look, he's wearing the same outfit as you are," she said.
"Sort of," I said.
"Yeah, and look how well he pulls it off. You shouldn't do it if you can't do the same."
The dream also had some shenanigans about the supermarket manager bullying some cleaning lady, but the memory of that part is too vague, the boss made her search for some item across three floors of the building.

In another dream there was a girl living in a homeless shelter in Silent Hill with dozens of other down-on-their-lucks.
There were some excavations going on in the cellar of the shelter, and a church steeple or something was lifted out of there. There was some broken robot woman in the tower, or something, and her presence caused the air-raid sirens to go off.

In one last dream my wife and I went to a summer cottage which used to belong to my family but has been sold off years ago.
Old 06-13-2020, 01:10 AM   #91
TrivialMorose

Oh, I 'membered one more.

My wife and I were playing Runebound board game, and she was also eating something at the same time. She happened to spill a little sauce on the game, and we tried to wipe it off, but it only kept smearing everything and growing larger. It grew into a huge blob of sauce that enveloped all the plastic character figures and then it started boiling. At this point we gave up even trying to get it off and acquiesced to the game being ruined.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:17 AM   #92
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I was some dudebro. I was gathering gothic witches in New York City for the purpose of preserving them through an impending apocalypse. I tricked them to go into big, clear glass bottles where they would brush their hair in a lake, a pond or a swamp and get stuck in a loop.

Some witch got a whiff of what I was doing and started hunting me back in retaliation for taking her sisters.

I don’t remember much, but an attack from her left me soaking wet, but I got away. I ran back to the hotel I was staying in. Outside the hotel I saw a witch get into a cab, I dripped a star shaped wetness onto the pavement, took a picture of her with my phone, and left after her.

Then I was a goth version of the dudebro, something like a golem created by the huntress witch, and I was helping her catch the dudbero version. I knew everything about him and I could think like him.

She asked me where the dudebro might’ve gone to lick his wounds from her previous attack, and I took her to the hotel, there we saw the star shaped wetness on the pavement. She was delighted that it was proof that the dudebro had come there. I pointed out that it meant he had stopped on that spot, and that he probably did it because he saw a witch.
She was like, “So, a witch may be in danger right now, we must hurry.”
And we ran inside the hotel, where she then charmed a receptionist to show us their guest register. She didn’t see any witch names logged in and got frustrated.
I suggested the dudebro might’ve actually seen the witch leave the hotel and gone elsewhere. Then she found a familiar name among the recently checked out, and we ran back outside.
Old 06-14-2020, 06:29 PM   #93
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I woke up, went to the bathroom to make a bowel movement, then climbed back in the bed and continued sleeping. Upon my next waking, it took me quite a moment to figure that this had indeed been a dream.

In another dream I had made toy figures out of plastic, highly reminiscent of Shadowynne's clay figures, and I was trying to sell them at a market, but no one was buying. My wife managed to set me up with a Japanese toy manufacturer, who could have bought them for mass production, we met him in the back of a van to showcase my figures, but he was dourly unimpressed.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:36 PM   #94
TrivialMorose

Last night,

There was an old comic book series that was being turned into a television series. It had a very popular character, named something like Aidan, who was said to be "the first bad cop in comics". Some fans were concerned how they could do justice to this great character, and not just make him generic, when television has always been full of bad cops.
Old 06-17-2020, 01:50 AM   #95
TrivialMorose

Last night,

In the 70s, teenage Batman and Superman worked as head security guards in a corporate skyscraper with 159 floors.
The corporation was trying to create cyborg soldiers or something, their stock was kept in suspension tanks on the top floor.
One of their underling security guard’s long-lost father was found in some weird place, like inside a block of ice or something.
He was invited to spend a day in the skyscraper. He begged for some scientist to let him see the top floor, but when they didn’t comply to his request, he grabbed a gun from somewhere and forced himself into an elevator. Superman and Batman were signaled. Superman told Batman to take the elevator while he himself flew through a window and to the roof, where he smashed through a glass door and started beating on the guy, who was now an orangutan.
Superman was asking him why he did this. The orangutan said he knew Superman wouldn’t kill him, so he wasn’t going to tell.
Superman answered that he might not kill him, but he’d tear all his limbs one by one, and even break his spine for good measure, and make sure he’d still stay alive.
The rest is even hazier,
I think when Batman got up there, he tried to calm Superman down. The orangutan was taken into custody with all his limbs intact. Superman was super-cross with the orangutan’s son.
Also, there was a scene where Superman told his stepparents about the incident.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:50 PM   #96
TrivialMorose

Last night,

In the future (?) rich people were using artificial servants that looked and acted like real people.
Some poor people going through a scrapyard found a discarded blonde female servant. They took it into their home and activated it.
Also remember a man asking her, “You’re a robot, right, not a real person?”

In another dream, I received a letter which stated that a repo man had been sent to collect 30 euros worth of stuff, because some small payment had been neglected.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:09 AM   #97
TrivialMorose

Did recall a couple more boring dreams from last night. Same night as the artificial servant dream.

In one I poured orange juice onto a deep plate, then added in some Coca Cola. I was going to drink it but then I noticed that there was mold on the orange flesh, so I poured it all down the drain. My spouse admonished me that it was a terrible waste, that I should have just removed the moldy flesh and drunk the rest.

In another dream I was outside when a ring fell from my finger. I don't remember which, or what, ring it was. I picked it up and put it back on, but it was very loose.
Old 06-21-2020, 04:37 AM   #98
TrivialMorose

Last night,

I had a job in a funeral home, cremating bodies.
There was a senior cremator who was showing me the ropes. Also another employee at the funeral home was a halfwit, and the senior cremator bullied him all the time.
Te ashes from my first corpse were put inside a small urn made of black glass. The senior then took me to the backyard garden of the funeral home, where there was a statue called “Dionysos”, which depicted three life-sized fauns collectively lifting a pitcher above their heads.
The urn was dropped into the pitcher, and I was told it would appear somewhere else in the garden after a certain time.
So, some other work was done while we waited for that, and then the senior told me to search for the urn while he sat down at a table drinking booze with some buddies. He wanted to see if I could find it on my own, as a proof that I had what it takes to do this job.
There was a smaller statue in the garden, of Aztec priests performing a ritual atop a temple. I started examining it, and the senior called to me from the table, “Think about Aztec rituals,” he hinted to me.
And I thought about human sacrifices, and the removal of the heart, I thought the answer could lie in that, but I couldn’t remember where they put the heart after removing it.
I found secret compartments in the sides of the miniature temple, inside of which were like dollhouse apartments where tiny Chinese people dwelt, and pink spiders crawled on the walls.
I searched around with my hand, the little people yelling profanities at me in Chinese. I didn’t find anything but wrappered candies and bubblegum.
The senior cremator then told me he was going on a few months vacation, and that I should have found the urn by the time he came back or he would have me fired.

Then I met the owner of the funeral home, a really classy old lady. She offered me a job picking blueberries. I didn’t want to be doing that, but I couldn’t decline in fear of angering her, because I would have wanted more of the cremating work, so I agreed to do it. I thought my wife will find it funny when I tell her that I’ll be picking berries.

Flash forward a few months to when the senior cremator returned.
In the meanwhile I had found the glass urn in a hidden compartment inside his sneaker. So I accused him of being an asshole and a troll.
I also, said I didn’t like how he treated the halfwit. How the halfwit was much happier and how he had become like a father to me while the senior had been away.
“Anybody could achieve that if they wanted to,” the senior cremator said all defensively. “You are not special.”
I told him if he wouldn’t stop being an asshole I would report him to the owner lady.
He retorted with a threat of his own. I don’t remember the threat, but it was something very effective.

In another dream there was something about fairies, but I forgot it all.
Old 06-21-2020, 07:55 PM   #99
TrivialMorose

Last Night,

I infiltrated some warehouse workplace/military school that was in the middle of nowhere in a wet, muddy wasteland. I kept switching between being myself and Caitlin R. Kiernan. Caitlin had gone to this school herself as a kid.
I came across a holding cell, there was a boy inside, who looked a bit like Billie Joe of Green Day. I let him out of there and he was thankful.
After that a refined colonel/evil principal type character somehow found out about my infiltration, and started chasing me.

In another dream I tried to microwave boiled eggs and set a table, but it was really hard. The table, although looked big, was too small and too cluttered. The eggs were misshapen and some of the shells were just empty inside. Also I tried to put each egg on a large plate and then somehow get them all into a microwave oven at once. It was really stressful.
My wife kept hurrying me up, telling me to do it faster and better, and a green skinned witch stood by and cackled at my efforts.
Old 06-22-2020, 08:21 PM   #100
TrivialMorose

Last night,

There were two kittens and one adult cat living in a forest. One of the kittens was tortoise shell colored, the other one was lighter, the adult was an orange tabby. The kittens idolized the adult.
There was an unpaved road cutting through the forest, I drove a car (red and boxy, like from the 80s, I think?) there and had to be careful because the kittens kept running in front of it.
I also walked in the forest, and the adult cat liked to chew on my fingers.

Another dream had Jesus Christ in it, but sadly I don't remember anything. It might have had something to do with Israel.