Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Whining

Whining This forum is for general whining. Please post all suicide threats, complaints about significant others, and statements about how unfair school is to this board.

Old 09-29-2009, 07:15 AM   #1601
JCC

I never said that you did.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:19 AM   #1602
Underwater Ophelia

Right, but you asked if you were the only one who didn't care, when it's clear that you aren't.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #1603
JCC

Why is it clear? Just because you didn't come out and say that you care doesn't mean that you don't, and everyone else that posted expressed some sort of problem with it.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #1604
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Why is it clear? Just because you didn't come out and say that you care doesn't mean that you don't, and everyone else that posted expressed some sort of problem with it.
You know that if I cared I would have said it.
But really, it doesn't matter.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:01 PM   #1605
Apathy's_Child

I hate some of my friends’ friends.

Random-Ass Girl Who Insists on Impinging on my Alone Time Before I Pick Up the Penny Whistle and Rock/Ruin the Party (My Pre-Show Breathing Space, If You Will): Ohmigod, man, you have brown circle under your eyes. Are you *dramatic I-care-I-really-do whisper* a junkie or something?
Me: No, just exhausted. The white trash across the street have been playing really bad music until the early hours, and unlike them I have to get up for work in the morning.
RAG: Man, that’s so, like, judgmental. Why would you assume they don’t work?
Me: Because last week they were in the street brawling at 3 a.m., and the woman was screaming at the dude that he needs to get a fucking job and be a fucking man and support their fucking kids. It’s hard to imagine he then proceeded to rise at 6.45.
*Word-gathering pause on her part*
Me: Of which there are five, in case you were wondering.
RAG: But why are they scum because there’s no work? I mean there’s a RECESSION on. Maybe he’s struggling to find work because all the employers are judgmental too. *clearly feeling she’s on firmer ground* You can’t call them trash because there’s no work.
Me: Actually, that’s a separate issue. I used the word “trash” because their eleven year old spat at my girlfriend a month or so back because she told him to get lost after he demanded a blow job when she was walking up to my apartment, and his mom, who was outside putting shit in their car, thought that was hilariously funny and started screaming at my girlfriend that she should “pull her head out of her ass and learn to take a joke”. The dad behaved better; he contented himself with flipping her the bird and high-fiving his son. [I'm not making this shit up, by the way]
RAG: Well, but, maybe the kid has ADD or something. And it looks like his home life isn’t so stable.
Me: No, it doesn’t look like it is.
RAG: I mean, that’s kind of REPUBLICAN of you, if you don’t mind some advice.
Me: Yeah, you know, you’re right. You’ve totally changed my whole view on the subject.
RAG: Oh, don’t mention it. I mean, you probably don’t understand what a disruptive upbringing can do to a kid, but trust me – it’s tough. MY parents are divorced, you know. So I can totally imagine what the kid’s going through.
Me: Yeah, you’ve right. I have NO IDEA what disruption’s like. Where are you from?
RAG: Oh, I live in Hunterdon.
Me: Oh really? So you live in a mansion? *half-kidding at this point*
RAG: Well, not as such. Y’know, six bedrooms, pretty standard fare.
Me: Riiiight.
RAG: * laughing moronically* I know, right? But it’s my mom’s, not mine. So I guess I’m not what you’d call affluent or anything. I mean, the security gates are only like thirty feet from our front porch, so we sometimes get noise on Saturday nights. REALLY disturbs my sleep some nights. [I would like to make it clear at this point that this is a real conversation, and has not been embellished for comedy value]
Me: No, well obviously. Clearly, your secluded mansion – sorry, your MOM’S secluded mansion - is the natural and legitimate place from which to dispense nuggets of social wisdom.
RAG: EXCUSE ME?
Me: Since you’re clearly challenged, my intended subtext is that tales from your fucking ivory tower are great when your 5’’3 girlfriend doesn’t have to walk past fucking abusive cunts every day just to get home.
*silence*
Now, if you’ll excuse, I’d like to warm up. *plays tin whistle until she walks away to bitch to her privileged friends about how some people just don’t understand that you ain’t been NEAR the ghetto ‘til you’ve lived in a mansion in Hunt*

Witches have no wit, said the magician who was weak.
Hula, hula, said the witches. - Norman Mailer
Apathy's_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:05 PM   #1606
creature6

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Zik View Post
I'm one of those people who will sit in the dark listening to music, or watching a movie and drink alone. When you just drink in the dark alone, that's where I like to play a little game called Fake Intervention! Just remember that everything might have gone even shitter if you hadn't been there struggling.
well in the end ,i managed to be creative in the process so in my misery i found something good that i can look back on in the future.
what is the best cure for a hang over?
drink more?
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:09 PM   #1607
creature6

a 19 years old dating a 14 years old ?
let me think a minutes........
in the state that i'm in i would say,t's a lot of wankery .
there are worse thing in this fucking god damned world to worry about.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #1608
I_Zik

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
well in the end ,i managed to be creative in the process so in my misery i found something good that i can look back on in the future. what is the best cure for a hang over?
drink more?
I always drink more to cure a hangover. It doesn't really work, but you'll get drunk enough to forget the screaming pain in your worm head. At least something good came of drinking alone and being miserable and miserable. Yeah, I said miserable twice.
I_Zik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:16 PM   #1609
creature6

misery is my best friend as it seems.it always give me great pain and creativity .
what would i be without it? well i'm might give it a go then.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #1610
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy's_Child View Post
I hate some of my friends’ friends.

Random-Ass Girl Who Insists on Impinging on my Alone Time Before I Pick Up the Penny Whistle and Rock/Ruin the Party (My Pre-Show Breathing Space, If You Will): Ohmigod, man, you have brown circle under your eyes. Are you *dramatic I-care-I-really-do whisper* a junkie or something?
Me: No, just exhausted. The white trash across the street have been playing really bad music until the early hours, and unlike them I have to get up for work in the morning.
RAG: Man, that’s so, like, judgmental. Why would you assume they don’t work?
Me: Because last week they were in the street brawling at 3 a.m., and the woman was screaming at the dude that he needs to get a fucking job and be a fucking man and support their fucking kids. It’s hard to imagine he then proceeded to rise at 6.45.
*Word-gathering pause on her part*
Me: Of which there are five, in case you were wondering.
RAG: But why are they scum because there’s no work? I mean there’s a RECESSION on. Maybe he’s struggling to find work because all the employers are judgmental too. *clearly feeling she’s on firmer ground* You can’t call them trash because there’s no work.
Me: Actually, that’s a separate issue. I used the word “trash” because their eleven year old spat at my girlfriend a month or so back because she told him to get lost after he demanded a blow job when she was walking up to my apartment, and his mom, who was outside putting shit in their car, thought that was hilariously funny and started screaming at my girlfriend that she should “pull her head out of her ass and learn to take a joke”. The dad behaved better; he contented himself with flipping her the bird and high-fiving his son. [I'm not making this shit up, by the way]
RAG: Well, but, maybe the kid has ADD or something. And it looks like his home life isn’t so stable.
Me: No, it doesn’t look like it is.
RAG: I mean, that’s kind of REPUBLICAN of you, if you don’t mind some advice.
Me: Yeah, you know, you’re right. You’ve totally changed my whole view on the subject.
RAG: Oh, don’t mention it. I mean, you probably don’t understand what a disruptive upbringing can do to a kid, but trust me – it’s tough. MY parents are divorced, you know. So I can totally imagine what the kid’s going through.
Me: Yeah, you’ve right. I have NO IDEA what disruption’s like. Where are you from?
RAG: Oh, I live in Hunterdon.
Me: Oh really? So you live in a mansion? *half-kidding at this point*
RAG: Well, not as such. Y’know, six bedrooms, pretty standard fare.
Me: Riiiight.
RAG: * laughing moronically* I know, right? But it’s my mom’s, not mine. So I guess I’m not what you’d call affluent or anything. I mean, the security gates are only like thirty feet from our front porch, so we sometimes get noise on Saturday nights. REALLY disturbs my sleep some nights. [I would like to make it clear at this point that this is a real conversation, and has not been embellished for comedy value]
Me: No, well obviously. Clearly, your secluded mansion – sorry, your MOM’S secluded mansion - is the natural and legitimate place from which to dispense nuggets of social wisdom.
RAG: EXCUSE ME?
Me: Since you’re clearly challenged, my intended subtext is that tales from your fucking ivory tower are great when your 5’’3 girlfriend doesn’t have to walk past fucking abusive cunts every day just to get home.
*silence*
Now, if you’ll excuse, I’d like to warm up. *plays tin whistle until she walks away to bitch to her privileged friends about how some people just don’t understand that you ain’t been NEAR the ghetto ‘til you’ve lived in a mansion in Hunt*
Yo, this girl would get along great with my sister.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #1611
Still Jack

Shit, Apathy, you have to deal with some proper morons...
Old 09-29-2009, 01:38 PM   #1612
I_Zik

I tried to be happy all the time, but alas, I was just acting. My acting sucks. You should always get a good agent, like Orange. Like you said, give it a go. You'll never know what it's like without it, although misery loves company and company loves more.

People (non-existant ones) asked me why I like masks. Simply put, everyone wears masks, why can't I?
Old 09-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #1613
I_Zik

Man - That sounded like one of the most clueless people I've ever half-met. Fuckin' brutal man. I sense >_< a neighbor prank steaming inside you. You must find a way to get these people back, or prehaps make them do it for you. LoL I've pulled that "you know sergio?" crap on a few chicks and dudes. You can usually tell who it will work on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5up4PrAbbE
Old 09-29-2009, 05:32 PM   #1614
Solumina

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature6 View Post
what is the best cure for a hang over?
Actually eating breakfast foods like eggs, bacon, buttered toast, hash browns, and the like seems to be the best way to get done with a hangover.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:36 PM   #1615
Saya

Gatorade. You could always tell when a dorm threw a party because the next morning the cafeteria would be swarmed with people looking for something greasy and Gatorade.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #1616
Mir

Painkillers and water!
Mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:08 PM   #1617
korinna5555

I wish the guy who is renting out the apartment I want would call me back, because I'd really like to get things finalized as soon as possible. A minor irritation, really. If I get this apartment, it's gonna be totally awesome.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #1618
Duane

What is the monthly rent of this apartment?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:20 PM   #1619
korinna5555

$525, utilities included. I MIGHT be able to get it knocked down to $500. =D
Old 09-29-2009, 06:31 PM   #1620
Duane

Going lone, or are you going to have a room mate or 2?
Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #1621
korinna5555

Just me and my kitteh.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #1622
Solumina

Not a bad price for your own place.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #1623
korinna5555

Nope!
You will have to come and visit me, if we don't get together before I move.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #1624
the-nihilist

My apartment is $510, with nothing included. The only plus was I didn't have to pay a security deposit, which 90% of the time is blatant extortion.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #1625
korinna5555

I'm glad I don't have to worry about utilities; one less bill to have to deal with, and I don't have to buy a space heater.