Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Introductions This is a forum for members (new and old) to introduce themselves and get to know each other. Start a new thread and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about what you like and what you are into and such.

Old 07-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
Agdistis

I was getting around to this, I swear.

I'm sorry this is two months late, you guys. I've been busy. Forgive me and shit. Pretty please?

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
I currently live in a big rickety house and play MMORPGs on my super-computer whilst eating like a pig and complaining. I don't have a job, but I'll get one sometime.

2. Where are you from?
I grew up in New Jersey, but I wasn't born there.

3. Who is your favorite author?
I like Neil Gaiman as well as Paul Zindel and Eoin Colfer.

4. What are your favorite films?
Bloody Mallory, Chokgohlaet, Hair Extensions (Exte/Ekusute), Vexille, When Harry Met Sally..., Sleepless in Seattle, Die Hard (All of them) aaand others that I can't remember.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Has He Come To Test Me by Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows.
Seriously. LoveSong, too, and other JOVIAL things.

6. At your funeral?
When do they play music at funerals? Things that don't make sense. Or that I wrote. My stuff doesn't make sense either. City Noise by Scarling., LoveSong by The Cure, Bela Lugosi's Dead (you know who wrote that) and, y'know, stuff.

7. This IS a Gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
With Her, I suppose. Dramatically. Maybe a suicide dive together~

8. What kind of casket would you want?
Purple and white! Purple and white!

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
Like I have one...

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Um... nothing. I was always bullied and abused, and ***** a couple times.

11. What's your favorite band?
Oooh, um. Jack Off Jill, but I've been doubting myself on this one. I really like Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows, too, and Rammstein and Mistula... Oh, Siouxsie too, definitely!

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
I'm starting high school this year. I'll go to college if I have the funds, but between gender reassignment surgery and tit implants and tit reduction, I doubt I ever will.

13. Why did you join?
I found it, and thought, 'Heeey... a cosy nook to talk about what I like and NOT be called a psycho? Neat!'.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
Well this is controversial. I am/was born with a Female body, but I honestly think I should've been a born a Hermaphrodite; free to wander without the bindings of boy/girl conformity. I mean, I fight it anyway, but it just seems like it would be RIGHT for me to have both reproductive organs... y'know?
Agdistis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #2
gothicusmaximus

You're a psycho.
gothicusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #3
Tam Li Hua

Welcome to Gnet. =)

I think you need to wait until you're a grown, legal adult before declaring yourself a herm in a woman's body. [Though if you feel you're a herm, then why would you want to switch completely over to the male side physically...?]

I just had breast reduction surgery for health reasons, so if you need to know anything, feel free to ask. =)
Old 07-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
Agdistis

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicusmaximus View Post
You're a psycho.
I love you, too.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
Agdistis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam Li Hua View Post
Welcome to Gnet. =)

I think you need to wait until you're a grown, legal adult before declaring yourself a herm in a woman's body. [Though if you feel you're a herm, then why would you want to switch completely over to the male side physically...?]

I just had breast reduction surgery for health reasons, so if you need to know anything, feel free to ask. =)
Thank you for the welcome... Well, as far as I know, surgery to become a Hermaphrodite wouldn't be something a doctor would want to perform, would it? But if I do have to choose a sex other than Hermaphrodite I'd be more comfortable with a Male body, hence the FtM GRS. I don't even know if I will, seeing as my lover hates her male body and if we do stay together then I'll have two people to get major surgeries on and hormones and blah blah blah...
Old 07-07-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
Razeal18

you seem fun enough. i personally don't understand GRS scince i alwayes thought that the range of change was within a set limit, ie your genealogical make-up. but whatever tosses your skirt up/ gets you a rocking woody. In accordance with your wishes i think i will constantly refer to you as his/her, he/she etc/etc. welcome to the site.
Razeal18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
Agdistis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeal18 View Post
you seem fun enough. i personally don't understand GRS scince i alwayes thought that the range of change was within a set limit, ie your genealogical make-up. but whatever tosses your skirt up/ gets you a rocking woody. In accordance with your wishes i think i will constantly refer to you as his/her, he/she etc/etc. welcome to the site.
Thank you! What I really would like is to be able to impregnate women... and for MtF Transsexuals to be able to GET pregnant as well. Maybe my lover would actually want to have kids the normal way then. :/ If you'd like you can call me it, that's what I call myself... But whatever you want to call me, go ahead.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #8
ape descendant

I am a fan of both rickety houses and MMOs... what game are you currently involved in?

Be Kind
ape descendant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #9
Agdistis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape descendant View Post
I am a fan of both rickety houses and MMOs... what game are you currently involved in?
Well I've been playing Mabinogi for a year, but I gave my lover my info so she could try it (because I trust her, and I have nothing to lose), but it ended up getting disabled somehow... *Headdesk* Now it's usually RuneScape, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online, SecondLife (don't know if it counts, an MMO but not RPG) and I used to play LastChaos and Well of Souls... I'm not very good at finding them... and I usually play dumb ones anyway.