Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 11:57 AM   #1101
Bodnoirbabe

oh boy

Okay...yeah well good for you OTFW. I'm glad you like getting all bruised and over used by having sex so many times in a row. But like i stated before, i don't like marathon sex. ITS BORING FOR ME!!!!!

And I said about bragging about it with my tongue in cheek. See the little smile and wink at the end of that sentence? It means i was being facisious! :roll:

I don't bask in afterglows. Sex energizes me and i want to do things afterward, not lay around next to some sweaty person and pant.

I didn't post caring wether or not anyone would believe it. i posted cause i wanted to brag. So meh!!!!

And i'm seriously not trying to fight with You OTFW! I'm still just being a brat. Okay? so don't take this up the ass. Still being lighthearted over here. I'm just trying to have fun and be funny...

YEESH!!!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 05:10 PM   #1102
Ravena

My mom threatened to get me the all-mighty drug test, though I had one a few months ago.

Another Lifeguard, Zack, has plainly stated that he wants to screw me, but I have the one here that I am rather attatched to....

I leave on Sunday for Oregon. I have never been on a plane before. I am scared shitless.

Life bites.

Alot.
I've had you my way.
Orgy~The Spectrum
Old 06-22-2004, 09:41 PM   #1103
akhira

Echoing OTFW's thoughts.

There absolutely is no such thing as too much imagination!

Maybe hyperactive but never too much.

My sister had a baby girl. OMFG :shock:
I'm still in denial...heh. But seriously she's cute. NO pictures yet.
Only a day old and and already has hair onher head. Lot's of it.
Spiky, Black and sticks up at the back.

A babybat in the making. heh.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:13 PM   #1104
ohthefuckwell

awwwwwwww......

congrats, akhira!!!

can i start calling you "auntie akhira" now?

ha.
Old 06-22-2004, 10:23 PM   #1105
akhira

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
can i start calling you "auntie akhira" now?
ha.
Augh! Augh! Augh!

This is why I'm still in denial. To be legally an adult for a year and already turn in to an aunt. Funny, is..I didn't like babies much before.
Now suddenly there is this delicate little living being staring at me. Not just another baby, :shock: but a sentient being that forces me into recognizing it as an individual.

It comes from the womb of a person with whom I used to wrestle for the TV remote (and sometimes for no reason at all) on a daily basis.

Messes completely with my tough-as-nails-bitch image. :twisted: lol.
Old 06-24-2004, 03:03 PM   #1106
The_Crazy_Irishman

Ah well I suppose I should start some gloating about england loosing where I live, but my limbs have become a part of me, and I'm quite attatched to them :wink: Ah sod it wohoo, we lost! As I knew we would
Old 06-24-2004, 04:11 PM   #1107
Asurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravena
I leave on Sunday for Oregon. I have never been on a plane before. I am scared shitless.

Life bites.

A lot.[/color]
As long as you look out for the customs-agents walking around with latex gloves, you should be alright.

I hope that it goes well for you and wish that I could do something.

Is life really all that bad?
Old 06-24-2004, 04:27 PM   #1108
Soul_Immortal

Well, if anyone has wondered where my mojito-drinking-chocolate-eating one-liner-posting-sex-fiend-ass has been, its been in a hole called Kentucky next to a crack pipe infested machine I call a computer. Now I have been waiting so long to say this:

Hi everyone!!!! Ok this sucks the pipe on a random tidbit but here I go.

There. First post in how many weeks?

~*Soul*~
Old 06-25-2004, 01:14 AM   #1109
SuicideJade

welcome back soul!
*you lovely chocolate soul you!*
how nice to see you again..!
*steals your chocolate and runs up a tree with it*
Old 06-25-2004, 04:05 AM   #1110
Soul_Immortal

=) Looks like theres a bunch of new members, thats friggin' nifty, hehe.

~*Soul*~
Old 06-25-2004, 04:18 AM   #1111
SuicideJade

ugh.. the yahoo radio is playing a bunch of crap i don't wanna hear..
*think sap and depression you little bastard! i have no desire to hear lil kim and madonna!*

i'm missing someone dear to me..
we'll talk saturday, but that's a while to wait for someone with a full mind..
to quote the singer sade, i feel like the king of sorrow...
even with all the ups and downs between us, he still cares that i like white roses, fat buddahs, and gives me that loaded stare that says how much he loves me.. and i love him..
maybe one day we'll get this whole relationship thing right...
i could marry him one day..
one day, i hope i do..

*sigh*
Old 06-25-2004, 04:26 AM   #1112
akhira

Good luck with thaat SuicideJade

Abashed the devil stood and felt how good awfulness is..

Umm or maybe the other way round :shock:

We must be mistaken
This is no house
This isn't my head
This is a nightmare
For where reality is fed.
Old 06-25-2004, 12:02 PM   #1113
Bodnoirbabe

Oh

Bored bored bored.

You Know what song i really love? Wolfsheim's Touch. That song is great for stripping, fucking, chilling, and just about anything else that a person does.

Anyhoo, rehearsals are starting to chaffe my ass. My feet are litterally bruised on the soles from doing so many damn Chanes. And if have to do one more damn chasse, I'm going to bitch slap Momma in the head. That woman is so impossible to please. We only have about four more weeeks of rehearsal before we go up and we haven't even blocked any damn scenes. And If Fraulien Schneider doesn't start showing up to rehearsals then I'm never going to get to rehearse MY scenes!!! Uh. Just keep practicing the damn moves over and over and we're never going to get any better because there are too many damn people on the stage to do a fucking Star lift!

On a good note, My partners ankle is getting better, so we'll start to look like Fres and Ginger really soon here. I want to steal My brothers digital camara. i probably will on saturday, when we have our Costume Parade. I cant wait to see my costumes. I get to wear lingerie on stage and a big flowing robe! Yeah!

I'm a bit sad because i never see my mom and dad anymore. I leaver for rehearsal before they come home from work and come home after they have gone to bed.

there is nothing else to write about on this site, so I'm just randomly filling up space on this thread. I used to hate spiders. I would kill them when ever I saw them, but now, ever since my best friend reveiled to me that spiders were important to him, i just cant bring myself to kill the little buggers. And I'm even stopping others from killing them.

I don't know what to do about Gabe. he's younger then me and a virgin to boot! seems like I should just steer clear of that kind of complication, but ever since I saw him on that damn motorcycle....

want to know my real name? I bet you do. I like my real name, Well, i did until about 5 million estrogen charged pregnent women decided that they all wanted to name there babyt girls the same name. Now they all butcher the spelling. i don't get it. if you want an original name, then find one. Dont just respell a common one. I saw this one girl whose name was Jessica, but it was spelt Gesyka. What the shit! That just look stupid!

any how, i have to run off to the shower to shave all the furryness off my body. Pray that i get laid today because i'm going through withdrawl here. Not having sex is enough to make me want to have a relationship, just so I'll have regular sex. Bye bye.
Old 06-25-2004, 04:26 PM   #1114
Gnossos

Bodnoirbabe- is your name Michaela (Makayla, Mikayla, McAyla, Macaylah, etc., etc., ad nauseam, ad ifinitum)? I used to teach preschoolers, and at one point, we had 3 little girls with some variant of that name enrolled. And there were only 30 kids in the whole school.

Lucky me, I have a weird southern ancestor-worship androgynous name that no one ever wants to use. And even if they did, they couldn't fuck with the spelling. I suppose you could replace the 'i' with a 'y'- hey, that's kind of cute and quirky. Archaic and New-Agey at the same time! Maybe I should... nah. -Gnossos
Old 06-25-2004, 11:09 PM   #1115
Bodnoirbabe

oh

No, my name isn't Mikaela (or however you spell it). I used to know one now. She fucked me over. She was new to our middle school way back when. No one wanted to be freinds with her ar talk to her. So i started talking to her and we became friends. then She all of a sudden got in with the popular crowd and decided that I was not cool enough for her to talk to anymore. I couldn't believe it! I had been trying to be part of the cool group for like 3 years! Anyhoo, HIgh school came along and I decided to hate all those girls, her included. I had a deep seated resentment for the way they had treated me like dirt just because i couldn't afford tyo shop at the Gap. Now i hear she got knocked up, had a kid and is miserably a single parent. YAY! I love Karma. And even if that wasn't for the way she dissed me, i still think it was wholly deserved. so, i'm not a big fan of Mikaela's. Or Nacys, Lacys (although i do know one cool one), Laneas Lallenyas, and such.

No my Name starts with a C and is Scottish. It is the correct spelling of the name....
Old 06-28-2004, 08:28 PM   #1116
.BatteryPoison.

Anyone happen to notice the new "Greeting" and "Farewell" messages that come up when you sign in and logout? :D

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
Old 06-30-2004, 07:06 PM   #1117
Maimy

Re: oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
No, my name isn't Mikaela (or however you spell it). I used to know one now. She fucked me over. She was new to our middle school way back when. No one wanted to be freinds with her ar talk to her. So i started talking to her and we became friends. then She all of a sudden got in with the popular crowd and decided that I was not cool enough for her to talk to anymore. I couldn't believe it! I had been trying to be part of the cool group for like 3 years! Anyhoo, HIgh school came along and I decided to hate all those girls, her included. I had a deep seated resentment for the way they had treated me like dirt just because i couldn't afford tyo shop at the Gap. Now i hear she got knocked up, had a kid and is miserably a single parent. YAY! I love Karma. And even if that wasn't for the way she dissed me, i still think it was wholly deserved.
Whoa. Can't help but wonder who the baby fucked over to deserve this karma.

(TStone, I'm disappointed ... but I understand ...)
Old 06-30-2004, 07:46 PM   #1118
.BatteryPoison.

Yeah... interesting thing about those virus emails. I signed into my email account not too long ago to find "Your Email Was Not Delivered.... It Contained A Virus," or something like that for something I'd never sent to an account that's completely foreign to me. I've actually received a few myself. One was titled "Is This Your Car??" with a zip file attachment. o_O

Hmmm....

"I wanna skin me some fetuses and hang 'em, then chase them with hedgeclippers!" - Ice
Old 06-30-2004, 08:43 PM   #1119
akhira

Hell Yeah. Viruses Galore in the office.

On attaches itself to all my floppy disks titled "The most dangerous man on earth". It didn't do anything immediately But crashed th boot disk a few weeks later when my dad accidently copied it with a few word files.

Viola! System crash. :shock:
Old 06-30-2004, 11:51 PM   #1120
Bodnoirbabe

Re: oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maimy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
No, my name isn't Mikaela (or however you spell it). I used to know one now. She fucked me over. She was new to our middle school way back when. No one wanted to be freinds with her ar talk to her. So i started talking to her and we became friends. then She all of a sudden got in with the popular crowd and decided that I was not cool enough for her to talk to anymore. I couldn't believe it! I had been trying to be part of the cool group for like 3 years! Anyhoo, HIgh school came along and I decided to hate all those girls, her included. I had a deep seated resentment for the way they had treated me like dirt just because i couldn't afford tyo shop at the Gap. Now i hear she got knocked up, had a kid and is miserably a single parent. YAY! I love Karma. And even if that wasn't for the way she dissed me, i still think it was wholly deserved.
Whoa. Can't help but wonder who the baby fucked over to deserve this karma.

No no no. not the baby. I have nothing against the baby. i'm sure she loves it to death and all that, but i was just happy that she is in a downward spiral. Ah shit! Now i feel like a bad person :oops:
Old 07-01-2004, 08:59 AM   #1121
RetroGoth_queen

I'm in my bedroom rumaging around in my goodies blanket box and its full of yummy untouched fabrics and other unfinished projects... I am on holidas and I thought that it warranted saying that

I fucking love sewing stuff!I

ahhh thats much better
Old 07-02-2004, 01:06 AM   #1122
Bodnoirbabe

humph

Hmmm, i seeem to be having an off week. It seems that i am not representing myself in the best light around here.....

can one Get too comfertable around here?

On a more positive note, I seem to be well liked by the people in theatre. Or thats what i have been told tonight. lIfe is weird. duh. Going to go to sleep before i put my foot in my mouth again.
Old 07-03-2004, 12:08 PM   #1123
SuicideJade

i have performed a much needed update on my post in the introduction thread..
if anyone cares to look.. it's on page 41..
frightening bit of stuff :shock:
Old 07-03-2004, 11:29 PM   #1124
Bodnoirbabe

Oi!

Jade Inspired me to go take a look at my own intro. Man, do i come off as a goober!
Quote:
I've just recently embraced my gothiness
I would just like to say thanks to all for taking a chance on a weirdo like me. Anyway, on with the show.

Not much going on in my life right now other then theater, but i wont bore you guys with that right now. No No, have other things to bore you with already lined up.

My best friend has a cruch on this one girl> He's unaware that she has a boyfriend. It's complicated. Anyhoo, he wrote her this letter saying how much he digs her and how he thinks she's the dogs bollux, etc. I'm so completly jealous! not because i like him or anything, nut because i have never had anyone do anything like that for me.

Of the three relationships that i have had, not a single one was i wooed! They all started out as friends and then we just decided to date. Mow this was a rather chaotic part of my life, so i quickly moved in with said guy and there was no courship period. No wooing. I've never had a guy just come up and hit on me. And I know it's not because I put of an unaprochable vibe, I'm very friendly to everyone. I just don't understand.

Every girl likes to feel special to someone. As far as i'm aware, i've never had anyone crush over me. It's a bit depressing.

Wow, i sound like a whiney high school girl. MEH!

Anyhow, that rant is over, so on with the regular;y scheduled programing.
Old 07-05-2004, 01:27 PM   #1125
SuicideJade

I think it may be official... my 2 year old nephew is gay..
he will either be a big ol' drag queen or a cross dresser..
there are men's shoes all over the house he'll wear them on his arms..
my heels and dress flats, he walks around in..
when we do laundry we have to put it away extra fast so he can't unfold the panties and wear them..
he's always carrying a purse..
he's dying to wear makeup..
i just had to take some hair clips away from him... he was decorating himself with them..

i think it's cute.. and at least if he decided to come busting out of the closet someday.. he wouldn't have a hard time about it here..

here he goes running off with his sister's pink snoopy purse.. :roll:
Closed Thread