Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 07:13 AM   #26
mortalitas incomitatus

hi hon, give us what you got

byioretthclbhwk

i'm a girl, sweetie.

*another eliter*
Old 09-25-2005, 10:44 AM   #27
Spooky_Gurl

interesting....hey could you do my sister?

hers is vermnicazaygooef
Old 09-25-2005, 03:30 PM   #28
Nephele Carnal

Nephele cautiously creeps out from the mists. She lifts her head. Nostrils twitch, testing the air. She spies two name-scrambles, temptingly within reach. Sloooowly and hungrily she slides towards them, lips pulled back from teeth in a rictus of delight. She extends her thin, eagerly trembling arm... reaching... reaching... GOT THEM!

mortalitas incomitatus

byioretthclbhwk
=
Blythe Throbwick
Kelby Witchthrob

"Blythe", Old English, "carefree".
"Kelby", of Old Norse derivation, "lives in the farmhouse by the stream".

Spooky_Gurl

vermnicazaygooef
=
Feozva Noire Magyc
Aoife Vega Crymzon

"Feozva" is a medieval feminine Russian name, meaning "pious".
"Aoife" (pronounced EE-f'ya) is an Irish Gaelic feminine name, meaning "beautiful".

-- Nephele (softly fading back into the mists...)
Old 09-25-2005, 07:38 PM   #29
edible_eye

that's hot.
Old 09-25-2005, 11:35 PM   #30
Bodnoirbabe

So uncalled for Tstone honestly!

You people are way to hard on the INNOCENT people who just want to have some place to go. yeah, if someone is acting like a fucktard, then flame them. But i've seen so many times where people are trying to be genuine and they're trying to participate and all they get is shit for it.

Like Nephel. She was actually doing something really cool. People were responding in a positive interested way and you rip her a new ass hole just because she didn't bother to get to know who's ass she should kiss around here. stop being elitist pricks and start being nice for a change.

yeah yeah yeah, this is YOUR place and you don't HAVE to be nice to anyone. You're right, but why be an asshole to people who don't deserve it? Grow up and realize that people do things differently all around the world. Just because you came in here and made little posts to start off with and test the waters doesn't mean that everyone else should be the same way. Some people are friendly without having to test waters, and this girl was.

Nephele, ignore their little tyranical rant. They're flexinf their elitist muscles and pissing on anything that smacks of change. If you look around here, you'll see that almost every thread that's been started has been called gay and derailed by the old people here. The most popular threads here have been started months and months back and they're STILL typing away in them.

I for one think that your attempt at starting a new thread, while introducing your talents to the community is great. Keep on doing what you're doing. And if this place doesn't suit you, i know there are plenty of other places that will like it. Don't settle for their shitty attitudes.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:30 AM   #31
Liliana

Well I'm new and still interested if you come back, Im female by the way

Name:
dnoegsreabm

With Middle Name:
yoendsgnlmebran

or msybe you will find something better with:

Maiden name:
kammelblseer

Maiden name with middle name:
knaymmenlblseelr
Old 09-26-2005, 10:26 AM   #32
Nephele Carnal

(Nephele quietly leaves a rose at the gates
of Bodnoirbabe's Violet Prison. ---<--@)
Thank you for your kind words, Bodnoirbabe.

Liliana

dnoegsreabm
=
Bree Madsong

yoendsgnlmebran
=
Glynnes Madborne
D'angelynn Somber

kammelblseer
=
Belle Skreamm

knaymmenlblseelr
=
Lynnebell Skreamm

-- Nephele
Old 09-26-2005, 10:53 AM   #33
Bodnoirbabe

Bullshit Tstone. what happened with me here has nothing to do with you being a dick. Chastising someone because they're not being open with you. Fuck that. She doesn't know jack shit about the people here. And even if she DID read all the other threads first, the most she would get out of them is you guys flaming the shit out of every newb that happens to walk by.

The only newbs that i've seen accepted fast are the ones that have bowed down and kissed your asses. Well, some people don't like the taste of ass. She doesn't HAVE to open up to anyone. If she wants to, if she feels comfortable here, i'm sure she will, but how is giving her a little lesson like that going to make her feel wanted, much less comfortable? It wont. All you did was piss her off, and she graciously told you that she didn't appreciate your little advise to her. Yet you went on and on about it, calling her a fucktard for not following your little road to Gothic . net elitism.

Leave her the fuck alone. She wasn't doing ANYTHING wrong. She was actively participating and others on here liked her. Maybe this is her way to test the waters. Maybe this is how she knows if she wants to reveal more. How do you know? Oh that's right, you don't You just assume that if a person doesn't follow YOUR rules, then they suck.

Well, it's a pretty shitty thing. I have my own reasons for being here. What happened to me has nothing to do with this. So leave your little useless jabs for a better fight, cause it looks like you're reaching.

Basically, stop being a dick just because someone doesn't want to strip naked in front of all of you just to be accepted.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:57 AM   #34
Bodnoirbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone
p.p.s. Nephele, it’s simple. People need assurances you’re not some fucking troglodyte, and it doesn’t matter how mad your anagramming slillz are; you have to give something more of yourself if you expect something more back. And if you don’t want anything more back? You’re in the wrong place because many of us here would go to the wall for each other, and we got there by being honest with one another.

Quid pro quo.
She didn't say she expected ANYTHING from us, now did she? All she did was say that if anyone wanted, she would do this cool thing for them. Why should she have to bleed like a stuck pig first before she can offer that? And she's not in the wrong place. Just because she doesn't want someone to become BFF on here and take it to the wall for her doesn't mean she can't be welcomed. Shit, there are plenty of members here that you wouldn't defend to the death and they're all very active. You're showing your DICK again.
Old 09-26-2005, 11:08 AM   #35
edible_eye

ahh... nothing like a good brawl.

don't mind me. i'll be relaxing....

and probably instigating where i can...

Old 09-26-2005, 11:53 AM   #36
Nemesis

Do mee, im female btw , o yer it is, inabdakernenrapcrtaa

i have alot of middles names (ok well two)
Old 09-26-2005, 01:03 PM   #37
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodnoirBabe

But for all wanting to know! I'm LEGAL! Although, at times, i act like i'm not.....

and now for some pussy......
Quote:
That's one hairy pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodnoirBabe

Thanks for noticing, Tstone!

I'm quite proud of all that gorgeous black forrest i have growing on my pussy......

Old 09-26-2005, 01:15 PM   #38
edible_eye

pussy? what? where?

oh... you mean...

... sigh

damn tease.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:00 PM   #39
Rhiannon

Mine is:

shrtablbahsnari

I'm female.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:41 PM   #40
AlKilyu

Quote:

Lastly, and in conclusion, this is a rather sad sight of your fractured psyche when you go about petitioning fledgling members and instructing them on correct behavior when you couldn’t even get it right.

TStone you bully. She is only trying to befriend those who weren't here when she pulled one of her many stunts, thereby increasing the chances someone might talk to her.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:57 PM   #41
angleangel_doom

Aegalincnenere...and female...I checked this morning.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:01 PM   #42
gothicbitch88

hey peeps!!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 03:03 PM   #43
gothicbitch88

i have a quick question.....do you any of yall live in south carolina.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:51 PM   #44
Empty_Purple_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
pussy? what? where?

oh... you mean...

... sigh

damn tease.
Me a Tease??

Never..

Ok, maybe not Never..

But you wanted Hairy Pussy and I am a woman who believes in follow through as well as delivery..

So.....

We Got;

Stuffed Pussy;

Scary Pussy;

And my FAVORITE;

Drunk Pussy....

What?!
Old 09-26-2005, 04:14 PM   #45
Nephele Carnal

Nemesis, hi. Yah, that's a lot of names in that scramble for me to work with. Can you trim it down a bit? Maybe just give me the most important of the two middle names? And/or just first & last name scrambled?

Rhiannon

shrtablbahsnari
=
Barnabah Slith'rs
Absinth Ashbarr'l

"Barnabah" is a feminization of "Barnabas", paying homage to television's first horror/soap-opera vampire, Barnabas Collins.

"Ashbarr'l", as in that old goth saying: "More fun than a barrel of ashes."

angleangel_doom

Aegalincnenere
=
Celena Igraenne

This name pays homage to a goddess of the moon: "Celena" (derived from the Greek "Selene"), and a queen of Arthurian legend: "Igraenne" (a variation of "Igraine", mother King Arthur).

Anyone for shaved pussy?

-- Nephele
Old 09-26-2005, 08:03 PM   #46
edible_eye

i'll take all that pussy and more.

suddenly, i find my mouth watering and my pants are too tight.

that wet pussy looks like it's gonna kick some ass.

and shaved pussy? bring it here. - slurrrrrrrrp! -

my favorite? spread pussy -

thank you.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:09 PM   #47
AlKilyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by edible_eye
i'll take all that pussy and more.

I win! NO ONE can beat that.

Still the master...
Old 09-26-2005, 08:52 PM   #48
winged_dreams

I hate to bust in here: But I really don't see why to get so angry at this new girl. She's just doing what she enjoys. Maybe in time she will open up a bit more to us but it takes time. Some are more shy then others. And she's certainly entertaining us with these awesome names. There are a lot more idiots that are joining so it seems better to harass those. *hides* I hope no one hates me because of this? *gulps* And I'm not trying to take anyone's side.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Old 09-26-2005, 08:57 PM   #49
AlKilyu

Actually winged I have no issues here, I just saw that a certain someone chimed in starting shit (her mere presence only works against those she wishes to impres-I mean protect) and I went from there.

^_^ HEY btw I don't see a dime from that book, but have you considered picking up a copy?
Old 09-26-2005, 08:58 PM   #50
winged_dreams

What book? Enlighten me.

MrMaelstrom: Er... are you lactating?

Elite "No Clue What the Number Is"
Closed Thread