Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > General
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General General questions and meet 'n greet and welcome!

Old 09-27-2005, 12:31 PM   #1
Abstract Thought

BodnoirBabe: Time to Get Murked...

Thats right, ya crippled fuckin' roach- i've come back for another trophy, and guess what fat ass airhead i'm gunnin' for? Why, its you, ya slack jawed jizz junkie!

Time to put your younger brothers jockstrap down and save your sniffin' for the salts that will inevitably be dangled in front of your deflated dome, dupe,because your chances of holding onto your grip of reality after this is over is beginning to rival your chances of getting a reply on this board that doesn't contain the phrase "shut the fuck up, ya whiny bitch". Do the math, and then do yourself with a shotgun blowjob.

But ya know, I couldnt help but notice that 99 percent of your posts contain complaints directed towards the administration/mods of this joint, (much like Jakadis garbage)- but this time? Well, this time, you'll have plenty to meltdown about and discuss with your alternate personalities. Thats as guaranteed as you being stood up on a blind date, ya reeking pile of dogshit.

So heres the deal: You leave this motherfucker, dont look back, and find another place to spam- or i'm gonna make your life a living hell. Simple as that. And yeah, I know this is the net, but i've come to learn that people like you live your entire lives at message boards. This is your entire world, and that world is coming to a close. If the power went out or your internet connection went down, there isnt a doubt in my mind you'd completely lose it.

Your on life support, skidmark, whether you like to admit it or not, and net zeros 10 buck a month dialup is your life line. Once that bitch goes flat, you rot away in your 1 room apartment and spend the rest of your days blowing bums for half eaten cheesburgers and pictures of dell desktop monitors. Don't deny it, ya bugged eyed fiend, your fuckin' obsessed.

This is your final warning.
Abstract Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 03:27 PM   #2
edible_eye

Old 09-27-2005, 03:37 PM   #3
punkirony

Abstract Thought, I am actually speechless.

*Jaw drops*
Old 09-27-2005, 08:32 PM   #4
Bodnoirbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstract Thought
Thats right, ya crippled fuckin' roach- i've come back for another trophy, and guess what fat ass airhead i'm gunnin' for? Why, its you, ya slack jawed jizz junkie!

Time to put your younger brothers jockstrap down and save your sniffin' for the salts that will inevitably be dangled in front of your deflated dome, dupe,because your chances of holding onto your grip of reality after this is over is beginning to rival your chances of getting a reply on this board that doesn't contain the phrase "shut the fuck up, ya whiny bitch". Do the math, and then do yourself with a shotgun blowjob.

But ya know, I couldnt help but notice that 99 percent of your posts contain complaints directed towards the administration/mods of this joint, (much like Jakadis garbage)- but this time? Well, this time, you'll have plenty to meltdown about and discuss with your alternate personalities. Thats as guaranteed as you being stood up on a blind date, ya reeking pile of dogshit.

So heres the deal: You leave this motherfucker, dont look back, and find another place to spam- or i'm gonna make your life a living hell. Simple as that. And yeah, I know this is the net, but i've come to learn that people like you live your entire lives at message boards. This is your entire world, and that world is coming to a close. If the power went out or your internet connection went down, there isnt a doubt in my mind you'd completely lose it.

Your on life support, skidmark, whether you like to admit it or not, and net zeros 10 buck a month dialup is your life line. Once that bitch goes flat, you rot away in your 1 room apartment and spend the rest of your days blowing bums for half eaten cheesburgers and pictures of dell desktop monitors. Don't deny it, ya bugged eyed fiend, your fuckin' obsessed.

This is your final warning.

Yeah, okay whatever.
Bodnoirbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 09:03 PM   #5
AlKilyu

AlKilyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 09:11 PM   #6
Bodnoirbabe

no, not really.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:24 PM   #7
AlKilyu

Well then...

Old 09-28-2005, 01:01 AM   #8
Bodnoirbabe

OKay, and? We know you don't like me. Never asked you TO like me, or the things i do. What's your point? You're just saying the same stuff you've all been saying, taking more quotes out of context and making them seem horrible with your little interpretative twists.

so, yeah, go ahead, keep bringing it all up. I guess YOU all have nothing better to do then to constantly attack me. Have fun.

oh, and as far as the things i've told newbs, they were all nice. No matter what i did at this site, doesn't mean that i can't give real advice. I mean, seriously. Most of those are me telling someone to not use bad grammer and spelling. Something that we all appreciate around here. SO just because i said it first, all of a sudden it's crap? I mean, good spelling and grammer is just common curtisy(sp?). So even if i am not liked at a site, i still like to be able to make sense of the posts.

also, the other things, flaming someone. like that guy who posted his phone number and address. Yeah, i wasn't the only one that flamed him, and i know i was a lot nicer then some other people. But i said i have no problem with dickheads being flamed. I enjoy it as much as the next person. But when someone gets flamed for no good reason, that's not right. And that's what gets me mad. So yeah, i flame asshats. i DON"T however flame people that are trying to participate and have good intentions.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:23 AM   #9
Abstract Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe

also, the other things, flaming someone. like that guy who posted his phone number and address. Yeah, i wasn't the only one that flamed him, and i know i was a lot nicer then some other people. But i said i have no problem with dickheads being flamed. I enjoy it as much as the next person. But when someone gets flamed for no good reason, that's not right. And that's what gets me mad. So yeah, i flame asshats. i DON"T however flame people that are trying to participate and have good intentions.
Quit explaining yourself, dolly douchebag, and fuckin' defend yourself. This isn't openteendiary; save your drama queen cries for discussion and feelings for your weekly "stupid cunts anonymous" meetings, ya bleating sheep. I'm in no mood for your sniveling excuses, and so help me, you're gonna fight back or have your melon head launched into a one on one meeting with a fan blade.

You say that you "enjoy" flaming- so shouldn't you be having a ball right now? I mean, damn, this thread has morphed into a one woman rotisserie-I can smell the bacon on your fatback bubbling from here, you sizzling shit.

And then comes the kicker- "i DONT however flame people that are trying to participate and have good intentions." Uh, Excuse me, ya walking, talking, ramblin' mass of roadkill, but you don't flame anyone period. You lame little fuck, i've seen packets of sun flower seeds that are more threatening than you.

Get your act together, crybaby. Flame me. Fuck, go and steal some lines if you have to. I'll bust you on it, but for a brief nanosecond of your day, you can feel like you've accomplished something more than getting smashed into smithereens.
Abstract Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 10:13 AM   #10
MrMaelstrom

I believe it's up to me and EPS as moderators, and Amelia as administrator to decide what exactly constitutes "flaming for no good reasons".

You can still flame whichever way you want, but the tide might turn on you (as it did).

I recommend bringing it up to me or EPS if you think a member is going for the "extra crispy" value meal without need, before turning the board members against you (no matter how right you might be).

It probably wouldn't have come to this, if there hadn't been previous episodes of this sort of thing.

Me? I think Tstone was a bit too harsh. Did I get to read it? no. did I get to reply? no, 'cause some member decided it was up to her to clear things up.

Even if Tstone was out of line (which he wasn't if you consider his line of reasoning), you must remember that he is a lot more popular amongst the rest of the members than you are.

This, of course, isn't fair, but when someone contributes as much as him to the forums, be it as a film or music critic, be it as someone who can cut through the bullshit of someone else's arguement, the simple fact remains: he contributes a lot to the boards in a positive way, which is more than I can say for you, who seem to be nosing through the boards looking for something to "contructively criticize".

Is this "popular members" getting away with something fair? No, and such is life. I'm not fair either, so there ain't no use complaining.

Contribute. Post something meaningfull and new. Try and bring a new perspective to an arguement, and maybe then we'll let you get away with some of this drama.

Take Abstract, for example. All s/he does is flame, but s/he does it so well and in such a wonderfully inventive and original way, that I think they count as literary works and not just insults. S/he brings something new.

You didn't. We had a few like you before and I suspect we'll have more in the future, but it's you we're dealing with today, and I'm finding it harder and harder to find a reason for you to remain here.

If it comes to that, I hope you won't go away mad, but that you just go away.

Shit, man. I go out of the house so I don't put up with my kids and I come online to put up with the kids of strangers? WTF?!

p.s. no ladies, for the record, there hasn't been a woman thats' stupid enough to mix up her genes with mine.....YET!!!

but from what I read around here these days, the gene pool just might be getting stupid enough for me to procreate one of these days.... ...and then you'll tremble!!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 02:46 PM   #11
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaelstrom
no ladies, for the record, there hasn't been a woman thats' stupid enough to mix up her genes with mine.....YET!!!

Mael babies? Freakin swwweet!
Old 09-28-2005, 04:37 PM   #12
Kettu

...who the hell is bodnoirbabe?

oh and Mael, I could set you up with my sister. that is, if you like finnish bitches.
Kettu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 04:52 PM   #13
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kettu
...who the hell is bodnoirbabe?
Ug...Newb, you just haven't been here long enough to understand the history of issues with bodnoirbabe. Go back to posts about a little less than a year ago and you might understand.

The main thing is that bodnoirbabe was kicked out a while ago for being stupid and making a whole bunch of aliases to be able to stay on Gothic.net. But she was busted and was tripply kicked out. And now she's back to make an even more hypocritical bitch of herself.

So...I think I've covered the high points.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:46 AM   #14
edible_eye

Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #15
AlKilyu

She's gone again, fyi.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:50 PM   #16
edible_eye

i figured she was - but what? that doesn't mean you can appreciate THAT pic? he's got a moon head.
Old 10-04-2005, 08:45 PM   #17
AlKilyu

HAHAHAHAHA how the hell did I miss that? It must not have loaded the first time. :P