Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Spooky News
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Spooky News Spooky news from around the web goes in this forum. Please always credit and link your source and only use sources which are okay with being posted. No profanity in subject headings please.

Old 09-24-2009, 06:00 AM   #76
Pineapple_Juice

Smoking is gross!!!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:01 AM   #77
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
I don't buy that all these people find 'non-skinny' girls (for a lack of a better word) that attractive.
Here, I invoke creature6's complaint that I believe most people are just answering what they feel they have to answer rather than answer what they actually like. Only in this case I won't bitch about that and then have the same opinion.

I could never be attracted to a chubby girl. I like them skinny. I like them to compete with me for who's the lightest. If you had an option of having a girl at 140 pounds or 115, why would you want 140?
Burn the fat people! Long live anorexia!
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:06 AM   #78
Still Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice View Post
Smoking is gross!!!!!
Meh. I like it.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #79
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Meh. I like it.
You know, some people actually sit around for several hours with a huge golf umbrella smoking cigarettes on the roof of their car! How vile!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:29 AM   #80
Saya

Quote:
Anyway ten minutes go by and I realize that she is a fucking dumbass, and she's also rude and openly conceited. After a while she just looked fat to me, and her hair had a bunch of split ends in it, and I am not kidding by the end of the night I thought she was just some dumb average looking chick.

Shit actually happens like that dude.
Yeah I notice that when I like someone its way harder for me to notice their flaws and they're cute or pretty to me. When I dislike someone I notice their flaws more readily and they seem really unattractive, even with people I thought were hot before I got to know them.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:31 AM   #81
Pineapple_Juice

Exactly. It works the other way around too. I have dated people that at first glance looked meh or alright, and then once I got to know them they just got more attractive in my eyes until I could swear they were the most attractive thing I had ever seen.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:19 AM   #82
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Yeah I've noticed that generally works a lot more often than one would think.
I am a very spiteful, jealous individual. When I see a woman I think is more attractive than me, I automatically dislike her. Problem is, most of the time when I meet girls who are attractive they end up being total sweethearts and I can't help but like them anyway.
Wellll, I went to a party once and there was this girl there who was fucking gorgeous. She was curvy like paintings of oceans, rolling all smooth and perfect in all the right places. She had these full pale titties like they were fake but you knew they weren't, and she had a gorgeous face. Her hair was about down to her waist in this natural dark brown-black, and it curled naturally all shiny and smooth. I wanted to kill her.

Anyway ten minutes go by and I realize that she is a fucking dumbass, and she's also rude and openly conceited. After a while she just looked fat to me, and her hair had a bunch of split ends in it, and I am not kidding by the end of the night I thought she was just some dumb average looking chick.

Shit actually happens like that dude.
This is the problem I have with many fat women.
Often, when I'm at the gym or just out, I'll get rude looks or even comments--and no, it isn't by both fat and thin women, it's by fat women. If it is thin women, they're very ugly. They are random comments, and the truth, I suspect, is that they're jealous.

It's not my fucking problem that I made a commitment to eat healthily and go to the gym almost every night and you had two kids by age 23 and eat at McDonald's every fucking day, bitches.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:21 AM   #83
Still Jack

I love bitchy comments. It basically gives me green card to diss them 'til they cry. =D
Old 09-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #84
zerademark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia View Post
This is the problem I have with many fat women.
Often, when I'm at the gym or just out, I'll get rude looks or even comments--and no, it isn't by both fat and thin women, it's by fat women. If it is thin women, they're very ugly. They are random comments, and the truth, I suspect, is that they're jealous.

It's not my fucking problem that I made a commitment to eat healthily and go to the gym almost every night and you had two kids by age 23 and eat at McDonald's every fucking day, bitches.
You've just described 99% of all fat woman. Of course they eat at McDonalds every day, Burger King sucks. And and...

Sorry just cant do it. So many ways to make fun of you made my head explode.
3 It is not "You and me", instead it is "Me and you". At the same time "M" is capitalized.
zerademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:51 AM   #85
JCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post
Burn the fat people! Long live anorexia!
Will you shut the fuck up? Just because someone says that they like skinny chicks doesn't mean that they have anything against fat chicks: I don't give a flying fuck if a chick is fat, do whatever you want, it just means I don't want to pork her and I might laugh at her behind her back. That's just how shit goes.
JCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:03 AM   #86
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerademark View Post

You've just described 99% of all fat woman. Of course they eat at McDonalds every day, Burger King sucks. And and...

Sorry just cant do it. So many ways to make fun of you made my head explode.
Right, I figured one of you idiots would go there.
That's why I said "many." I stand by that.

Also, just so you know, glandular issues that cause unmanageable weight gain are extremely rare.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:30 AM   #87
Solumina

I know what you mean about the comments and looks, I honestly couldn't count the times I have overheard chubby girls talking about how I have an eating disorder or do coke and how my tits are fake (because of course only fat chicks have naturally large tits). I really have no idea why it seems to be acceptable for fat chicks to say those kind of things about thinner girls but yet is isn't acceptable for me to call them fat in response.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #88
SweetJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Jack View Post
Meh. I like it.
There are much worse habits. That's why I started smoking in the first place. I would have gone crazy without nicotene buzz.

When it cmoes to fat bitchy chicks, it's the bitchyness that bothers me. The same goes for stupid fat chicks, or boring fat chicks, or tool fat chicks.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #89
Still Jack

The reason I started smoking was because I got bored when I was getting drunk, it kinda gave me something to do. Plus I like the taste of most blends/brands.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:27 PM   #90
DRM

I find the action of smoking to be a relaxing one.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #91
creature6

i love my cigarettes ,i could not live without them.
creature6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #92
honeythorn

Quote:
A size 12 is definitely plus sized.
I can assure you a size 12 is definitely NOT in any way shape or form a plus size for a woman of approx 5'4 - 5'8. It also depends on the body shape of the individual and where their fat is distributed.

On a very short woman a 12 may look like a plus size. But on a woman of average height and weight distribution it is perfectly normal.

People also seem to be forgetting muscle mass here. If I lost all visible fat right now, I would still weight too much "medically" due to having a lot of muscle.

You may find that many very athletic people will tend to be technically overweight and/or of large build depsite having very little fat on their bodies.
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #93
HavelockV

I would like to take a moment to make a slight clarification of measurements for the sake of this ongoing debate. The models referred to in the articles in this thread are British models, and the clothing sizes quoted are likewise numbered according to the British sizing standard. It is worth noting that a UK size 12 is approximately equivalent to a US size 10, and a UK size 14 corresponds to a US size 12.

Carry on.
HavelockV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #94
the-nihilist

That's some pretty relevant information Havelockv, unlike this post.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:39 PM   #95
creature6

why do you think i didn't posted anything related to this subject.
I'm sure they will take pleasure on continuing debating about something that i'm not quite sure of as it's an irrelevant debate.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #96
creature6

hobnobs anyone?
Old 09-24-2009, 05:01 PM   #97
Saya

I know a lot of bitchy skinny girls too that drive me insane, there's the ones that even tell me I'm eating too much and will get fat, and pick up smoking because they think it makes them thinner. Then there's the ones who know they have a good figure but for some reason love to rip into other people's flaws, especially if someone else gets complimented.

I guess I just hate bitchy people in general.
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:07 PM   #98
creature6

why don't you have a hobnobs it might make you feel better.
chocolate put a smile on my face.
whenever i'm under the weather or i'm irritated i run to get some chocolate.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:30 PM   #99
korinna5555

Chocolate is GREAT. Especially Dagoba. Nom..

I'm somewhat overweight, could probably stand to lose a bit. It doesn't really bug me. I focus more on eating well and exercising than being a certain weight or jean/dress size.

I'd much rather have someone interested in me because of my personality, not my looks. It goes the other way, too - though I do have my personal aesthetics, I'd still choose personality over looks.
korinna5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:53 PM   #100
Pineapple_Juice

Quote:
Right, I figured one of you idiots would go there.
That's why I said "many." I stand by that.

Also, just so you know, glandular issues that cause unmanageable weight gain are extremely rare.
There are more reasons people are overweight than glandular issues. I have a very good friend who had all sort of cancer and she's been on some medication for years. She was able to quit the medication about a month ago and not even trying has lost like 30 pounds.