Gothic.net News Horror Gothic Lifestyle Fiction Movies Books and Literature Dark TV VIP Horror Professionals Professional Writing Tips Links Gothic Forum

Go Back   Gothic.net Community > Boards > Politics
Register Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics "Under democracy, one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule -and both commonly succeed, and are right." -H.L. Menken

Old 04-11-2009, 04:18 AM   #1
$haDe

The Dream State

kk, there's some rumors about this for awhile.

The Daulah Islamiah Raya

It's the united states of south east Asian based on muslim population and exploitation they can make.

I don't know how to start but they said that this conspiracy aimed on create an islam version of US which will entirely control this part of the world.

They've started terrorize the southern part of my country for a few months before the civil war broke out and they suddenly stop.

I've been considering this for myself and come to the conclusion that these muslims got Thai people went up against their brethens from the beginning of the conflict.

In my opinion ,their plan were interrupted by the international airport and the canal building, the one that will cut through the peninsula like Panama. Thus, they started all these attacks and stuffs.

Geez, my writing is all fucked up. Sorry for the mess.

I don't have any grudge against muslim but in this case, fuck those who came up with it.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
HumanePain

Location: the concrete and steel beehive of Southern California
Why can't they achieve their goals peacefully like the European Union did? No, they have to kill people and terrorize. Idiots.

HumanePain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #3
Drake Dun

Fantastic. Another insane Muslim state is exactly what the world needs right now.
Drake Dun is offline   Reply With Quote